• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trying to Fit In is Difficult with a Monkey Tail

As he pats the bed beside him I walk over and sit down beside him. I smile at him in response to his smile.

I put a finger to my lip thinking. Then I stop. I pull out a caluculator try to indicate my message to him hoping he understands.

Smiling further once she joins him he watches as she thinks and then reveals her calculator and waits for him expectantly.

"Math it is then," he replied as he pulled out his textbook.

Looking over the sections that the teacher went over today in class he looks up to her.

"So do you need help with any of it?" he questions as he scoots himself closer to her.

I smile in response as he understand what i was trying to say while I am slightly surprised.
I nod is response to his question.
I get slightly nervous as he scoots closer. I point with my finger to the parts I am having difficulty with.

He grins when he sees her smile as he scoots closer. When he sees what it is she is pointing to he pulls out his notebook and shows her how he solved it step-by-step, explaining the process as he goes along. He goes on to the next math problem that is similar and helps her solve it as well.

He couldn't help but to blush a little as they were sitting so close. This was the closest he'd ever been to a girl. She did look cute today as well which only aided the blood rushing to his cheeks. Making eye contact with her once he had finished explaining the type of problem she had pointed towards he smiles and looks towards his wall clock. He had been talking for an hour and the aroma of dinner was wafting up into the room.

"Why don't we take a break and get some dinner? I don't know about you but I work a lot better on a full stomach."

Standing up from the bed he turned towards her and offered her his hand with a smile.

I carefully listen to him as he explains it to me. Eventually I finally get it. I smile after I understand it.
I also blush a bit. It is rare that I had an interaction with someone that didn't involve punching someone aside from my brother and sister. I look at him with my pink eyes and smile. Although my smile doesn't seem quite right so I adjust it so that it looks genuine.

I think for a moment then I nod in response and close my eyes smiling once more. This is the most I ever smiled in one day.

I blush for a second then shrug and take his hand.

(Sorry that you've been waiting so long Tyrell-Chan Tyrell-Chan )

Continuing to smile towars her as he awaits her hand he gives her a full-blown grin instead.

"I assure you that even though I said I was hungry I promise not to bite you," he joked, trying to reassure her.

He felt accomplished that he had gotten a reaction out of her besides the usual distancing and glaring she did at school. That and being able to explain something she was having a problem with at school.

Taking her hand gently into his own he walks with her down the stairs to where his mom is finishing up the preparation of dinner.

"Smells great ma. What are we having?" he questions as he pulls out the chair for his classmate to sit down.

As she goes to sit he slowly pushes it forward once more to assist her closer to the table. It was the gentlemanly thing that his mother had trained him to do after all.

I blush as she smiles at me. I grab his hand.
I nod in response to his statement.
I walk down with him.
As he pulls out a chair I smile and sit down before her pushes the chair back in.
(A little short. Sorry)

After assisting her into the table he helps his mom get everything to the table. Once everything is set out and ready he does the same courtesy for his mom before he seats himself in between his mother and his classmate. Grabbing a little from each plate he fills her plate first and sets it down in front of her before he does the same for his mom. Then he finally makes his own plate and sits back down.

Resisting the urge to just dig in and chow down like he usually does he picks up his silverware and actually uses them for a change. Not wanting to disgust or offend their company he eats as politely as he can. As he chews the first mouthful he smiles towards the young girl.

"I hope you like it," he says to her.

(It's alright. I made you wait a long while for a response.)

(It's alright. I did turn off emails due to my inbox being filled with trash from this site.)
I try to pick up a frok but fumble when trying to use it. It appears as if I have never used a fork before. I keep trying to pick it up to no avail. Edvuntuly I do manage to pick it up after a few tries.
I smile back at him in response.
After picking it up I am not faced with a text more complexe task, eating with it.

Glancing over towards her he sees she has difficulty with the utensils about as much as he does. Slowly handling the fork to manipulate his food into his mouth he attempts to demonstrate to her how to use the utensils that apparently neither of them are accustomed to using. When she glances towards him he gives her a friendly smile trying to prevent her from feeling embarrassed.

"In all honesty it's rare I use the utensils. By the time dinner is ready I'm usually starving because I've spent the day training."

His statement is another attempt to keep her from feeling embarrassed at either of theirs lack of skill with eating utensils. His mom pipes in as well.

"It's true. Usually I don't see him for more than a few minutes for him to wash up and then he basically inhales all of the food from his plate in moments," she adds with a smile.

I try to learn like any child does, by imitation. After a bit of time I sort of succeeded with some difficulties. Of course due to my inexperience I handle the fork a little wonky but as long as I can manage it everything should be fine.
I listen to him speak. I scratch the back of my head. I smile slightly.
I listen to his mother speak. After I hear her I move as if laughing but no sound comes out.

Smiling at her silent laughter he sets down his utensils and begins to eat with his fingers but still more reservedly than he normally would, taking time to chew his food. He hoped by forgetting the utensils it would encourage her to do the same so she would be more comfortable. Looking between her and his mother he can't help but to smile that he has a friend now and not only did he have a friend it was a cute girl.

Turning back to her he thinks before he speaks. With her communication he didn't want to set himself or her up for failure. He wanted her to feel completely normal and happy.

"What do you wanna do after this? You wanna look over more school work or do you wanna go outside and we could explore the forest or somethin?"

Once more like a child I do imitation. I begin to eat the same way he does. Eating like this feels much more natural to me. I sight and smile as well. This is unusual to me but not unpleasant. I rarely interact with anyone. He is the only person I have really interacted with in a normal way.

Despite my inability to speak I do appear to be somewhat happy although albeit hard to tell cause of my lack of communication.

I listen to him speak then I think for a bit. I respond by holding up two fingers to indicate my answer.

Seeing her follow his example he finishes his meal this way and looks towards her as she responds to his question by holding up two fingers. Assuming she means to go explore in the forest he smiles and gives her a thumbs up before clearing his stuff from the table.

He places his things into the sink and runs some water over them to get most of the remains of dinner off. Then he sat back down waiting for her to finish eating. He did his best not to stare at her the entire time but it's easy to see he's eager to go out and have some fun together. The possibilities run through his head the entire time he's waiting. Maybe he could show off a little bit if they ran into a wolf pack or a dino or something. It was how he kept their coolers stocked after all.

I watch him as he gives a thumbs up. I watch him with my pink eyes. I watch him with a blank expression.
After I watch him. I get back to eating. I notice him looking at me from out the corner of my eye not to mention that I can sense his ki. A bit o0f time later I finish. I roll my eyes at his eagerness.

Chuckling nervously at seeing her reaction to his anticipation he rubs the back of his neck while offering her an apology.

"Sorry. I'm not used to having guests in the house. I'm just a little excited to have someone over, especially a pretty girl."

When she finishes her meal he offers to clear her stuff to the sink, placing them carefully so as not to break anything before returning to the table to wait and see if she's ready to go out. He was still a bit eager but at least he wasn't making it as annoyingly obvious at this point.

I listen to him paying close attention to every word he speaks. When he calls me a pretty girl I roll my eyes and blush slighly.
After I stretch in my chair. When done stretching it appears that I am ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back