• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Truth or Dare

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
  1. You have all been formally invited to Westbrook Secondary School on the night of November 17th.
  2. During this night, we shall be partaking in a game of truth or dare.
  3. There will be one weapon on the scene, a revolver, which shall be used only as a device to select people in the game and nothing more.
  4. You must arrive by 9:00pm. Once you have arrived, you cannot leave until 9:00am, under any circumstances.
  5. Any injury or illness which you receive during this night is entirely your responsibility and cannot be blamed on those in charge, i.e. me.
  6. As part of the game, you must answer every truth with the utmost honesty, and you must carry out every dare to the best of your ability. Those who fail to play the game properly shall receive a punishment.
  7. Anyone who fails to show up or who attempts to leave early shall receive punishment.
  8. There shall be a prize for the person who has completed the most truths and the person who has completed the most dares, and one special prize.
  9. The most important point of all: have fun. Because if you don't...well, there'll be a special surprise in store for you.

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]What is this? Casual or Simple or Detailed

[/QUOTE]
It'll be simple ^.^ Gonna make the thread now guys, should be up soon!

king5ter said:
  1. You have all been formally invited to Westbrook Secondary School on the night of November 17th.
  2. During this night, we shall be partaking in a game of truth or dare.
  3. There will be one weapon on the scene, a revolver, which shall be used only as a device to select people in the game and nothing more.
  4. You must arrive by 9:00pm. Once you have arrived, you cannot leave until 9:00am, under any circumstances.
  5. Any injury or illness which you receive during this night is entirely your responsibility and cannot be blamed on those in charge, i.e. me.
  6. As part of the game, you must answer every truth with the utmost honesty, and you must carry out every dare to the best of your ability. Those who fail to play the game properly shall receive a punishment.
  7. Anyone who fails to show up or who attempts to leave early shall receive punishment.
  8. There shall be a prize for the person who has completed the most truths and the person who has completed the most dares, and one special prize.
  9. The most important point of all: have fun. Because if you don't...well, there'll be a special surprise in store for you.
I'll join, as long as theres fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back