• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Trust Is A Dangerous Game. {Open! :)}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• I know there's a few, but please bear with me! c:

⊹ First of all, I'm looking for a partner who is at the very least semi-literate! I want a story with details and depth, and someone who's able to make their own decisions to incorporate into the story!
    ⊹ Communicate with me! I love to talk/plot with my partners! I'd also love to make some new friends! ;>
    ⊹ Please give me at least a couple paragraphs! More is better, but quality over quantity!
    ⊹ Please PM me if interested! I would love to hear ideas you may have already!
    ⊹ Lastly, I would like this to be long-term if possible! I've been craving a good story!

Last edited:
I am right on the brink of having a fleshed out plot for " Didn't know where else to go ". However knowing your hero's motivations will help complete the rough draft if you're still invested in the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back