• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

Ferron nodded and held Arryn against him. He kissed her cheek gently and stayed still in hopes of helping her fall asleep.

Arryn slept for a while, then woke up, with her hangover better than before thanks to her magic having had time to work. She looked over at Tea who was still in bed with them, and hugged her close. "I don't remember you getting in bed last night, little one."

Ferron was still asleep as Tea enjoyed being pet by Arryn. He eventually woke up as well though, and said, "How're you feeling?" With a groggy, deep voice.

Ferron nodded with a yawn. "Alright love. I'm gonna start with the house sometime soon, and we'll get everything set for when we start building."

Ferron nodded as he got up as well, and got dressed. He gave Arryn a parting kiss before leaving to take care of work involving the house.

Ferron had spent a great deal of the day getting things set up for their house. When he returned, he came in to Arryn's apothecary section. "Hello, love. How's the dabbling in dark arts?" He joked.

"No, I will sell it directly, for outrageous prices! Because drinking too much too often is still bad, so making it hard for them to get it should help keep it from being overused."

"I guess," Arryn said as she leaned against him. "Well... If I was the healer, I'd have many beds and a big hall for a house, but no. I'm just an apothecary, betrothed to a blacksmith. I like it this way."

"That's true. Either way I'm sure you're a great help to any healers in the city, keeping problems at bay." He kissed her cheek gently.

"Yeah. It's just... Odd. When I was younger, I never really considered settling down and not being a fighter. I figured I'd have a home and a husband and all, but still fight, whether for money or morals," Arryn said quietly. "I'm not unhappy with this lifestyle, it's just funny."

Even though Arryn made sure to bring up that she was alright with the way their life was going, he couldn't help but feel he was pulling her away from her passion. "We can take on some jobs if you'd like, it'd help pay for some things."

Arryn shrugged a bit. "Well, we can. I mean, with this potion, I may make us a small fortune, especially if I refine it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back