• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

Ferron laughed at the sloppy kiss Arryn was giving him, but accepted it all the same, eventually pulling away. "We should sleep." He said, but didn't seem to do much to enforce what he said.

"Bring her up, she might be cold," Arryn said. With Tea's thick fur, it was unlikely, but Arryn wouldn't relax until Tea was with them.

Ferron chuckled softly. He rolled Arryn off of him and got Tea up on the bed, petting her as he laid back down. "There we go, nice and warm."

Arryn pet Tea, who sniffed her over before laying her head down on Arryn's hand. Arryn moved partially on top of Ferron again, then said, "Do you think Brutus is mad that we brought Tea home?"

"No, of course not. He can just sense that Dask isn't too happy right now and wants to give him company." Ferron told her with a kiss.

Arryn nodded at Ferron's wisdom,then relaxed against him. "Ferron..? Can you do that thing, where you run your fingers over my back?"

Ferron chuckled softly when he realized she had fallen asleep. He eventually fell asleep as well with his arms still around her.

"You should." Ferron said. "I'd be able to get drunk every night if you did." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "Good morning."

"I'm just gonna try to slowly heal myself over the course of the day," Arryn sighed. "How much idiocy did I spout last night? i remember some of it."

"I think I blabbered about me being scared of losing you. Something abiut nightmares. I think there was mention of a bear?" Arryn said.

Ferron knew she was avoiding the question, but didn't want to push the topic. "Yeah, you did. Hoe long have you thought that about me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back