• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

Arryn smiled a bit at his words. "Well, I just... I know you'd want to come along, but it's risk, and I can't lose you."

"Don't worry about me Arryn, I'm a tough guy. Plus you're the one who's trained me, and I'm confident in myself and your teachings."

Arryn frowned a but. "I don't know. Our battle with the demon didn't exactly go well...." Her hand strayed to the scars on her side and torso.

"I love you too," Arryn said quietly as she leaned against him. "How's Dask? Better than before?" She knew Dask had been upset by news of her father's death.

Ferron nodded his head. "He's been same old same old recently. Dask doesn't take long to bounce back, and even then he rarely let's that kind of stuff show. I wouldn't bring it up to him though, he's not the kind of person to talk about his feelings."

"You're right," Arryn said. She watched the fire a bit more before crawling into his lap and hugging him. "So, how's building our new house going?"

"I'm gathering up a few people to help tear down the existing buildings on the lot before we set things up. We've got all the materials ready for when we start building." Ferron told her, and gave Arryn a gentle kiss.

Ferron gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Hey, I wanted to bring this up because I'm afraid I'm pressuring you. We, by no means, need to have children if you don't want them. Don't do it just to make me happy."

Arryn smiled slightly, then very quietly said, "Thank you, Ferron. I think we should decide what we want to do when the time comes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back