• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trio of Super Mercs, anyone? (Full)

Deadwood Deer

Ten Thousand Club
I'm looking for one or two partners to run a trio of mercenaries that have a few... superhuman/supernatural abilities. Not superman level powers, though. We'd be going through a story with a mix of supernatural, superpowered, and normal characters and foes to deal with, get hired by, and so on.

Examples of superpowers you could have can be anywhere from telepathy to Wolverine-like claws or regenerative abilities, super strength to shapeshifting, or anywhere in between.

Here's the rules we'll use as a baseline, and go from there:
  • Characters can have no more than two superpowers.
  • The superpowers cannot be mutually exclusive or contradictory. For example, a character that can manipulate fire shouldn't be able to manipulate water, as those are basically incompatible.
  • If a character has superpowers, then they cannot be of a supernatural type (In the beginning. It is possible for someone to be turned into a supernatural type later in the story) Conversely, a supernatural type character cannot have superpowers. Examples of Supernatural Types: Vampire, Fox demon, werewolf.
  • Magic is considered a superpower, however it as magic is something that can be learned, it is the exception to the rule of supernatural types and powers. Just keep in mind what the character can do. A vampire shouldn't be able to use holy magic, for example. Each type of magic is considered a superpower, for example pyromancy is a separate ability from nethermancy.
  • Mercenaries each need at least one weapon that isn't their superpower. It could be a gun, a sword, a bull whip, as long as it's not dependent on their superpower to be used.
  • Be nice. The interest check is public, but the OOC, CSes, and RP will take place in a set of PM conversations, so as to minimize the thread linking and such.
Character Name:
Age and Gender:
Physical Appearance: (Picture and/or word description. Height, weight, hair/eye/skin color, body type/physique, scars/blemishes, etc)
Species: (Human or whichever Supernatural Type)
Personality:
Equipment: (Body armor, what's in their kit, weapons, etc)
Power(s): (Up to two. Give a brief description of what they do.)
Abilities of Power(s): (What abilities does the superpower grant?)
Weaknesses: (Vulnerabilities of Powers and character in general)
Biography:
Other Information: (Bits and Bobs that don't fit anywhere else)
If you're interested, PM me. I'll update when we're full

Last edited:
Heya! I can dig this, but my interest may fluctuate. Always depends, really. I'll tell you if I've dropped interest, but otherwise,
Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back