• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"These clothes are expensive. This jacket is spy gear so I will clean it." He grabbed the mop burped as loud as possible and started cleaning it up swearing in russian again. "Acting like you are so mature... almost the same damn age as me." Victor said taking out his flask and sipping on it.

"These clothes are expensive. This jacket is spy gear so I will clean it." He grabbed the mop burped as loud as possible and started cleaning it up swearing in russian again. "Acting like you are so mature... almost the same damn age as me." Victor said taking out his flask and sipping on it.
"Well, at least I know what to do at the right time and place. And I don't even drink like you do." She said before leaning against the wall and watching him. "There's a time and place for everything. The school is not a place for alcoholic beverages." She then just grinned as she watched him clean. She was glad she didn't have to clean it, and someone can clean their own mess.

"What is your name anyway? You call me Vector or Vodka Drunkenski your choice." He said smiling a bit."Well can I even leave the school to get some good vodka?" He was almost finished and he wasn't planning on going to classes today.

"What is your name anyway? You call me Vector or Vodka Drunkenski your choice." He said smiling a bit."Well can I even leave the school to get some good vodka?" He was almost finished and he wasn't planning on going to classes today.
Hyunjin rolled her eyes. This guy just likes vodka, doesn't he? What a Russian... "My name is Hyunjin. And I don't think you'll find any drugstore around here. We are in the middle of a forest, and I'm actually new around these parts. I came all the way from Eastern Asia." She said implying that she had recently came here from abroad.

"Nerd..." He said under his breath. "Anyway I am done. So...I... am..." Victor mid sentence fell over and passed out.
Hyunjin sighed before she thought about what to do with him. She supposed that putting him on the bench would do for now. She had to drag him to the bench and make him lay down on it. She ended up using his jacket to make a pillow for him by folding it into a square shape. She did it carefully as to not damage jacket, since he did say it costed some. That and it was spy gear? She shrugged and just let him lay there before she took her sword and resumed practicing her blade dance. She moved a bit away from Victor, so if he woke up or the blade flew out of her hand, he wouldn't get hit. She continued to move elegantly and gracefully, as if her and the blade were one. It wasn't like that yet, since she still thinks of the sword as a curse, but for now, they were.

After a bit he opened his eyes slightly seeing her training. He was a bit sober that needs to change. He grabbed his jackets and successfully turned into mist. He then slipped through a vent and went back to his room unnoticed.

Shinku's POV

Shinku sat at her desk as she finished the last pieces of homework. The worksheets given were fairly simple, even if some questions on magic needed her to read through some books.

As she straightened the stack of worksheets on her table, the bell rang the tenth time today. It was the end of school periods. Shinku looked out of the only window of her room. She saw groups of students waving their arms at others and painting signs and banners. They're preparing for the School Festival, Shinku realised.

She was about to go down to see what was going on when a thought hit her. Shinku had heard from the seniors of the Dangerous Ability Type Class on her first mission that their classification class wasn't allowed to set up during the School Festival and was only allowed to participate in the festival on the actual days of the event.

Sighing, she turned her attention to her stack of books. Shinku had went to the School Library on her way back to the dorm to borrow some books on Technical Abilities and Trinity Cresent School's history. She had hoped to learn the reasons why her ability was so draining. Shinku sat down on the floor and found out that her bird friend was curled up in the corner of her closet.

She left the bird there and started reading the first book in the stack.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily nodded, glad that she wasn't seen as a threat. "Well, you can find your way around, isn't that what maps are for?" She looked at her own map, tracing over the spot where the group should have been with her finger. She could have made it with some homing ability, similar to a GPS, but that was a complicated drawing, and in the spur of the moment she hadn't even thought of trying something like that. She was taking some art classes, maybe she could ask how she would have to draw something like that.
Reasonable, Lily, reasonable. The voice in the back of her head stopped her ideas before they got too far, and she heard Lance's request. "I can do that!" she said, opening her notebook again and turning to a page that was filled with a bunch of small sketches. She changed a few things about a lightning bolt she had drawn earlier, and then the tape was laying on the edge of her fingers, waiting for Lance to take it. "No need to be so formal," she shook her head, not used to any sort of bow being directed at her.
She hadn't noticed Arlo leaving, but she did notice when he came back. She moved back a little and sat next to him. She wasn't sure how much she liked fighting, she hadn't seen a lot of it before, and she saw almost no physical fighting. She would have to get used to that, as her hands were twitching in a way that made it seem like she was afraid to watch. "Things won't get bad, will they?" she asked softly, though she really had no way to tell.
Kairon Kairon

After awhile of practicing from the rooftops, Hyunjin saw it best to take a rest now. She put on her coat and gathered her things from the rooftop and headed down to the dining hall where she would grab herself a drink. She got a pack of mango juice, a type of drink she had favored ever since she tried it in her childhood. The taste was sweet and very rich. She'd take this drink over alcohol any day. She then began walking back to her dorm, wondering who else she'd run into today.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
He looked over at Lily and said with complete confidence. "I doubt that anyone would get hurt after all, it si just a fight to help Eva with combat and, if worse comes to worse, I can just put a barrier around one or both of them." He then turned back, eager to see how the fight would unfold.

Kairon Kairon
Lily nodded, it eased her fears a little. She waited for the start of the battle with a mix of apprehension and excitement. “I’ve never seen any kind of fight before,” she admitted, tracing the edge of her notebook with her finger. She created a kind of slide that she used to sit down on the grass. Once the slide was gone, she leaned against her wheelchair, pulling her dress over her legs.

Victor's Pov
Mentioned: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Victor sat in his room drinking some beer. Didn't feel like getting wasted again. Suddenly Victor jumped out of his bed and dashed into a vent. He then came out with a rat in hand."Rat King it's been awhile hasn't it."

Awhile back he took a job to gather info for some cult that was looking for a Demon King. He had met Dr.Peste when he was 14. He didn't think giving the cult a rat kid that reeked of shit was a good idea."I still remember how your rats eyes glow. Now what are you doing sneaking around the school?" The rat looked away."I know you are in same place since I heard some rumors about the fight the Demon King had with some students. Was one of them named Lance?" The rat shook his head and then Victor put the rat back in the vent. He needed to find a kid named Lance cause he wanted to hear about The Demon King

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Kairon Kairon Giving a large grin he lifted his head, "Thanks, you are the best." Putting the lightning bolts on his headphones, he seemed to get pumped up. With the electricity no longer escaping his regulators, he could feel his energy returning. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. She wants me to train her and with that..." He looked at his trainee with a smile.

She said she was ready, "True be confident in a fight, but also know when to be defensive or offensive. I'll show you." He stood across from her, and merely walked in her direction. He made no show of going after her, but then, without warning, he had closed the gap between them. The distance was at least 15 feet, but he had covered it with no issue. His electricity was no where to be seen. Within 6 feet he put his hand to her throat as it were a knife. If she flinch she had a long way to go, if she reacted by trying to dodge he would initiate his second part of his test.

Victor's Pov
Featured: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Kairon Kairon

Victor had sat himself in a tree close enough to watch the fight without being noticed."Something bloody interesting to watch... I can wait to ask questions..." He said pulling out his freshly filled flask. Victor then took a big swig and continued to watch.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge
Lily couldn’t help but flinch away when Lance suddenly moved closer to Eva. She was stunned. She had blinked and then Lance was on the other side. She had never seen anyone move so fast before. Most of the people she had lived around slowed down for her sake. She had hated that. Now it seemed liked she wouldn’t be getting special treatment, but it was scary how fast some of these people could move. As she watched, she realized she couldn’t even try to run. She was left in a state of apprehension, leaning as far forward as her body would let her. Her eyes were glimmering with a mix of excitement and an emotion similar to fear.

"Oh don't worry, I can be plenty defensive," Eva started to say. Whatever follow up she had ready fell away from her mind when Lance began to charge directly at her at top speed. Within a blink he was halfway towards her, hands outstretched and reaching for her throat.

Without any time to think, Eva did what came naturally. Get out of his way. Feet shuffling, she moved to her left, like a football player avoiding a tackle. She felt like she was moving underwater compared to Lance, and he was upon her before she could get much out of reach.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Stopping, he nodded his head, "Good reaction. If this were a real fight and you were attacked or of the blue, sometimes your instincts will need to be the thing to guide you." He turned to the other two and winked to them. He made sure she couldn't see this so it would come to a surprise. "Well I guess that is all for today..." He said walking towards Lily. "Always be on your toes," he stated abruptly, turning back to her. A small blast of electricity rising up from beneath her. He knew she would instinctively jump or dodge again, but he wanted to prove a point. Behind her was a loose stone and bushes. If she didn't mind her surroundings she would fall. But there was no where else to go and going forward meant going toward him. What would she choose?

Lance seemed pleased enough with her performance, and Eva had to admit she had impressed herself too.

"Well I guess that is all for today..." He said.

"If you say so, coach," Eva replied, confused but satisfied. The boy turned to leave, then without warning spun back and held out a hand, summoning electricity from the very air.

"Always be on your toes," he cried. She could feel a crackling energy build beneath her. She looked down in alarm, and jumped back. She lost her footing, twisting herself in the opposite direction to keep standing. It was a stroke of luck that she didn't fall, but she had completely lost her focus on Lance.

She must have looked strange to the others watching from afar, freaking out like a spider had gone down her shirt or something.

She glared at Lance. "That was offside, and you know it!"

Last edited:
Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily had barely seen Lance's wink, but as soon as she did, she knew that the fight wasn't over yet. Despite that, when he got closer, she opened her mouth to talk to him. He suddenly turned, and she closed her mouth again, looking down at her lap with embarrassment. When she looked back up, Eva had twisted in a way that Lily hadn't even thought could be used to keep someone upright. Yet somehow she did. That was something she needed to remember. She didn't like being on guard constantly, it was tiring to her, but maybe she would need to do it. God knew when someone could suddenly attack her. It was tiring to do that. She bit her lip, continuing to watch, looking over at Arlo once, to see he had anything to say about it.

Kiya, with the very few directions she had gotten, stumbled through the forest. Touching the tree trunks and seeing their past really gave her a head ache... Anyway, she followed the crooked path and suddenly sensed something... She came off the path and jogged lightly to where she had sensed something. Suddenly the big, dark gates caught her eyes and she stood outside of them and she stood there like a deer in headlights

"Woahh..." She whispered to herself, looking up at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back