• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Please don’t call it vampire milk...” Rouge murmured, hating the concept and how Marcus seemed to believe she should know this by now. She laughed when Gal’gore got mad, almost cackling. “Alright, alright, if you say so. You have to learn to keep your stories in line,” she smiled, messing with her hair to it was once again away from her eyes. “Neon glowing hair...now that sounds tempting,” she leaned back, looking at the ceiling before looking down at Gal’gore again. ”I think the number of humans in general is growing, but it’s probably something with their ‘genetics’ as they call them, abnormal hair people mate with normal hair people and the result has the abnormal hair. But yes, I have noticed there’s more of them, it’s hard not to, how do you ignore someone with bright orange or even pink hair?” She once again smiled. Her own hair was a white-blonde, which wasn’t exactly normal, but not entirely abnormal either. She crossed her arms across her chest, settling back down into silence as her hunger started to nip at her stomach again. She looked over Marcus once more, trying to keep herself in line, though it was almost obvious what she was thinking.
Marcus/gal'gore
Yes... pink hair just seems stupid even orange... hmm genetics where never really something that made much sense to myself then again” gal’gore gestures to the body both him and Marcus shared “but it’s unfortunate that you would probably not be able to meet said neon haired fellow... last time I remember some demon got him, nice fellow she was not to bad for a chat.” he stared off at the roof then tapping his foot on the ground trying to remember what he was actually doing to being with... “well now that I do have my bearings back I think we should be off” gal’gore seemed particularly preoccupied with what he had just remember letting Marcus take over for a while “ok well bye bye miss nice meeting you he said with a big smile the kids trusting nature probably would have gotten him killed before if it wasn’t for gal’gore... although it was very odvious that he wasn’t going to be as perceptive this time around. Marcus turned around to leave having made no note of rouges Hungery look.

Marcus/gal'gore

“Yes... pink hair just seems stupid even orange... hmm genetics where never really something that made much sense to myself then again” gal’gore gestures to the body both him and Marcus shared “but it’s unfortunate that you would probably not be able to meet said neon haired fellow... last time I remember some demon got him, nice fellow she was not to bad for a chat.” he stared off at the roof then tapping his foot on the ground trying to remember what he was actually doing to being with... “well now that I do have my bearings back I think we should be off” gal’gore seemed particularly preoccupied with what he had just remember letting Marcus take over for a while “ok well bye bye miss nice meeting you he said with a big smile the kids trusting nature probably would have gotten him killed before if it wasn’t for gal’gore... although it was very odvious that he wasn’t going to be as perceptive this time around. Marcus turned around to leave having made no note of rouges Hungery look.
“Evolution, genetics, yada yada,” Rouge shrugged, waving her hand dismissively. The corners of her mouth tilting down a little as Gal’gore explained what had become of the neon haired person. “It would have been a pleasure to make his acquaintance,” she sighed, looking at her nails for a moment before looking back up. She got up and shifted her weight onto one leg, crossing her arms and seeing Marcus off with a wave. She seemed content for a moment, before she realized what she was doing. Full potential for a meal was right in front of her! She shook her head, clearing whatever was blocking her mind. She closed the distance between her and Marcus in less than a second. Her teeth were hovering over his neck once again. She quickly pressed one of her hands over his mouth and clamped the other on his shoulder, stopping any real chance of escape. Before she could get possessed again, she dug her teeth in. Blood flooded her mouth, and she melted a little, savoring the actual nourished human she had indulged in, continuing to keep her grip tight.

Last edited:
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Kevin fucking spit out the beer he had been drinking."What in the hell is going on here you damn bloodsucker!" He made his presence know. He had a strategy a idea if he was about to be the next meal. He held his broken guitar that could kinda get a sound out of it. It didn't matter it would work.

( it’s fine !! )
Ene took a second to figure out what she was doing, before shaking her head. “You can’t track someone unless they have a phone or a similar electric device, I’m trying to find their route, a better word may be following,” she thought for a few seconds, before looking up again, “...maybe I am tracking them. Either way, it’s their route last night, not their route today, I don’t know how much that’ll help us,” she admitted, pausing the stream and looking up at Virgil. “Did you have a sudden change of heart?” like most of her questions, it sounded like she was teasing, but she was genuinely asking the question, tilting her head as she waited, not resuming the stream just yet.
"Well, if we found the figure, it'd save us a lot of time to figure out how they got in. But considering we don't even know where they are at currently, finding them would be quite a hassle." Virgil said before getting up from his seat. "Alright, we should get going now. It's be better to secure that area before unwanted others start using it too. It'd be a pain if some of the rebel organization members sneaked into the school and started recruiting. Then those students would be marked to be killed. I don't know what sort of policy Alvar enforces, but it's pretty shitty." He then placed his phone on his desk, allowing Ene access to it. Since she had all the videos and feeds of the figure, he would need her if he wanted to figure out what is going on.

"Well, if we found the figure, it'd save us a lot of time to figure out how they got in. But considering we don't even know where they are at currently, finding them would be quite a hassle." Virgil said before getting up from his seat. "Alright, we should get going now. It's be better to secure that area before unwanted others start using it too. It'd be a pain if some of the rebel organization members sneaked into the school and started recruiting. Then those students would be marked to be killed. I don't know what sort of policy Alvar enforces, but it's pretty shitty." He then placed his phone on his desk, allowing Ene access to it. Since she had all the videos and feeds of the figure, he would need her if he wanted to figure out what is going on.
Ene nodded, gathering all the screens together into one folder she clutched against her chest. “There’d be a lot of people we’d need to narrow the list down from anyways,” she murmured, not ready to do that job. She jumped down to the phone, all the screens floating around her once again. “You’re saying that like there isn’t the possibility that some organization members have already infiltrated the school,” she said, positioning the screens. “Maybe it’s just programming-induced paranoia, but it is a possibility, right?” she looked up with a small shrug, “Whatever policy he does enforce, it’ll probably fall on the shoulders of you dangerous-class people to enforce it, that’ll be interesting to watch,” she smiled, finishing the initial set up. “Alright! I’m ready!” she clapped her hands together, “We’re headed to the gate now, right Mister librarian?”

Ene nodded, gathering all the screens together into one folder she clutched against her chest. “There’d be a lot of people we’d need to narrow the list down from anyways,” she murmured, not ready to do that job. She jumped down to the phone, all the screens floating around her once again. “You’re saying that like there isn’t the possibility that some organization members have already infiltrated the school,” she said, positioning the screens. “Maybe it’s just programming-induced paranoia, but it is a possibility, right?” she looked up with a small shrug, “Whatever policy he does enforce, it’ll probably fall on the shoulders of you dangerous-class people to enforce it, that’ll be interesting to watch,” she smiled, finishing the initial set up. “Alright! I’m ready!” she clapped her hands together, “We’re headed to the gate now, right Mister librarian?”
"There's already members from the organization that have infiltrated the school. It's better to keep more from coming in so they don't start some sort of uprising from within." He said. "Plus, it'd save the others their energy. While I don't take part in the executions of students, no student should just be killed so needlessly like that. Expulsion or detention or maybe even disciplinary action would be better, but I don't make the rules here." He then picked up his phone and just held it since it would be a bothersome explanation of he was caught talking seemingly to himself. He didn't want to seem crazy or anything. "I suppose so. We just need to check out the area first before we do anything else."

"There's already members from the organization that have infiltrated the school. It's better to keep more from coming in so they don't start some sort of uprising from within." He said. "Plus, it'd save the others their energy. While I don't take part in the executions of students, no student should just be killed so needlessly like that. Expulsion or detention or maybe even disciplinary action would be better, but I don't make the rules here." He then picked up his phone and just held it since it would be a bothersome explanation of he was caught talking seemingly to himself. He didn't want to seem crazy or anything. "I suppose so. We just need to check out the area first before we do anything else."
“Really?” Ene’s eyes widened a little. “How do you know?” she asked. She hadn’t really put much thought into it, assuming that everyone had some kind of background check before they came to the school. She looked tempted to ask another question, but kept her mouth shut. “Check out this area or...?” she looked confused now, frowning a little. Now that she had the chance to go and explore the wall, she seemed to not have any patience to do anything else. She wasn’t hiding it too well, “I can monitor the library too if you’re concerned about something happening,” she added, perking up a little as she offered.

“Really?” Ene’s eyes widened a little. “How do you know?” she asked. She hadn’t really put much thought into it, assuming that everyone had some kind of background check before they came to the school. She looked tempted to ask another question, but kept her mouth shut. “Check out this area or...?” she looked confused now, frowning a little. Now that she had the chance to go and explore the wall, she seemed to not have any patience to do anything else. She wasn’t hiding it too well, “I can monitor the library too if you’re concerned about something happening,” she added, perking up a little as she offered.
"It's just an assumption. Although we do run background checks, sometimes the organization gets a little crafty. It's a lot more easier if students are just recruited and we have no knowledge of said recruiter. Especially with the recent attack that brought the school to ruins, it's highly likely they saw it as an opportunity to infiltrate the school and create some sort of hideout or 'friendship-trust circle.'" Virgil said before answering Ene's offer as he continued walking. "Of course, we'll investigate the wall first. No need to keep watch over the library, the spirits will do the work there."

"It's just an assumption. Although we do run background checks, sometimes the organization gets a little crafty. It's a lot more easier if students are just recruited and we have no knowledge of said recruiter. Especially with the recent attack that brought the school to ruins, it's highly likely they saw it as an opportunity to infiltrate the school and create some sort of hideout or 'friendship-trust circle.'" Virgil said before answering Ene's offer as he continued walking. "Of course, we'll investigate the wall first. No need to keep watch over the library, the spirits will do the work there."
“You have to choose your words wisely, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were allied with the organization!” Ene laughed, before her tone suddenly turned serious, “You aren’t...right?” she asked. No matter how much she wanted to view herself as neutral, she couldn’t deny that she was pretty wary of the organization, and she definitely didn’t prefer anyone that allied with it. “W-Well, either way, it is a possibility,” Ene changed her tone again. Other than the initial stammer in her sentence, she sounded pretty upbeat. She didn’t get to view places outside of her line of view often, she viewed this as a nice change of pace. “Isn’t it a little weird that the school is just protected with a wall? There’s all this magic, and they couldn’t come up with a magic barricade or something?” she tried to make conversation, not really too knowledgeable about the school’s defenses outside of cyber security.

Last edited:
“Evolution, genetics, yada yada,” Rouge shrugged, waving her hand dismissively. The corners of her mouth tilting down a little as Gal’gore explained what had become of the neon haired person. “It would have been a pleasure to make his acquaintance,” she sighed, looking at her nails for a moment before looking back up. She got up and shifted her weight onto one leg, crossing her arms and seeing Marcus off with a wave. She seemed content for a moment, before she realized what she was doing. Full potential for a meal was right in front of her! She shook her head, clearing whatever was blocking her mind. She closed the distance between her and Marcus in less than a second. Her teeth were hovering over his neck once again. She quickly pressed one of her hands over his mouth and clamped the other on his shoulder, stopping any real chance of escape. Before she could get possessed again, she dug her teeth in. Blood flooded her mouth, and she melted a little, savoring the actual nourished human she had indulged in, continuing to keep her grip tight.
Marcus/gal’gore
Neither of the two had any time to react to rouge this time she was already bitting downing onto Marcus who straggled a bit but not no avail gal’gore was far to lost in thought to notice what was happening to his host and as if by magic the vampire chew on him seemed to have... disappeared... Marcus collapsing on the floor

Evan
Evan was sort of just doing is own thing the spell thief wanted its free one... and well Evan had promised, standing infront of a black dog like creature called a vorpal hound the red head of the spell thief practically licking its “lips” with anticipation jumping off Evans body assaulting the magical creature shredding its magic out of its body leaving it appearing as if it was paralysed or dead. Then magic spewing out of the demon boy as it normal did but then.. there was a sharp pain In his neck something biting into it... a girl... Evan didn’t seem concerned more confused instead of blood flowing out a thick tary blue liquid spilled out of the wound similar but somehow different to human blood after all Evan did sort of look like just a kid dressed up like a demon. Oh and the pink hair. “Umm... hi? Sorry about whatever happened I think... I might have teleported you”

(Hope this is ok tell me if it’s not)

Marcus/gal’gore
Neither of the two had any time to react to rouge this time she was already bitting downing onto Marcus who straggled a bit but not no avail gal’gore was far to lost in thought to notice what was happening to his host and as if by magic the vampire chew on him seemed to have... disappeared... Marcus collapsing on the floor

Evan
Evan was sort of just doing is own thing the spell thief wanted its free one... and well Evan had promised, standing infront of a black dog like creature called a vorpal hound the red head of the spell thief practically licking its “lips” with anticipation jumping off Evans body assaulting the magical creature shredding its magic out of its body leaving it appearing as if it was paralysed or dead. Then magic spewing out of the demon boy as it normal did but then.. there was a sharp pain In his neck something biting into it... a girl... Evan didn’t seem concerned more confused instead of blood flowing out a thick tary blue liquid spilled out of the wound similar but somehow different to human blood after all Evan did sort of look like just a kid dressed up like a demon. Oh and the pink hair. “Umm... hi? Sorry about whatever happened I think... I might have teleported you”

(Hope this is ok tell me if it’s not)
Rouge had been so proud of herself. She had finally gotten a decent meal, and she had let her guard down enough that when it was a different person, she gagged. This was not human blood. Whatever it was, she had only tasted it once before, and quickly hurried to spit it out, the blue substance mixing with the red blood she had been drinking before she had teleported. She took a few steps back, stumbling and desperately trying to gather her surroundings. She wiped off her mouth, parts of her fangs still dotted with blood. "Just when I had finally gotten a decent meal..." she muttered, her eyebrows furrowing in frustration. She finally noticed the boy she had bit into. He was obviously a demon, Rouge wasn't an idiot that would mistake the substance she had just tasted for human blood. "Yes, you did teleport me. I think I deserve an explanation as to how that happened. So, what are you going to tell me, demon boy?" her mix of anger and frustration was coming off of her in waves. Her arms were crossed again, and her head was cocked to the side. She was obviously waiting for an answer, and she wanted it quickly.

Last edited:
Rouge had been so proud of herself. She had finally gotten a decent meal, and she had let her guard down enough that when it was a different person, she gagged. This was not human blood. Whatever it was, she had only tasted it once before, and quickly hurried to spit it out, the blue substance mixing with the red blood she had been drinking before she had teleported. She took a few steps back, stumbling and desperately trying to gather her surroundings. She wiped off her mouth, parts of her fangs still dotted with blood. "Just when I had finally gotten a decent meal..." she muttered, her eyebrows furrowing in frustration. She finally noticed the boy she had bit into. He was obviously a demon, Rouge wasn't an idiot that would mistake the substance she had just tasted for human blood. "Yes, you did teleport me. I think I deserve an explanation as to how that happened. So, what are you going to tell me, demon boy?" her mix of anger and frustration was coming off of her in waves. Her arms were crossed again, and her head was cocked to the side. She was obviously waiting for an answer, and she wanted it quickly.
Evan
evan what shocked by hwo rude the girl was and to be honest it didn't exactly care to much about her bitting him not for any reason other than depending on whatever circumstances it would probably have made sense backing away somewhat laughing awkward and scratching the spot where the bite would be "well im not sure what to tell you..." the spell thief rose up read tatto like marking flowing across Evans face a huge dragon-like face smiled at the vampire "but err i think you might have gotten teleported by it" evan pointed at the spell theif on his face "probably just random i guess... sorry about that miss? umm vampire right?"

Evan
evan what shocked by hwo rude the girl was and to be honest it didn't exactly care to much about her bitting him not for any reason other than depending on whatever circumstances it would probably have made sense backing away somewhat laughing awkward and scratching the spot where the bite would be "well im not sure what to tell you..." the spell thief rose up read tatto like marking flowing across Evans face a huge dragon-like face smiled at the vampire "but err i think you might have gotten teleported by it" evan pointed at the spell theif on his face "probably just random i guess... sorry about that miss? umm vampire right?"
Rouge was trying to take deep breaths as Evan tried to explain what was happening. Her own personal hunger had been quelled, she just wanted more. “Sorry about my spite, you just interrupted me while I was eating,” she took another breath in, managing to smile. Even though she was positive that this was a demon, she didn’t know where she was exactly, and didn’t want to end up saying her own name that would get her found out. “My name’s Eyler. Mary Eyler.” She introduced herself, “And yes, I am a vampire,” she added, before focusing on the spell thief in front of her. “So, What is this? How did it get the ability to teleport me?” She asked, awkwardly trying to keep eye contact while trying to get in the shadows.

Last edited:
Rouge was trying to take deep breaths as Evan tried to explain what was happening. Her own personal hunger had been quelled, she just wanted more. “Sorry about my spite, you just interrupted me while I was eating,” she took another breath in, managing to smile. Even though she was positive that this was a demon, she didn’t know where she was exactly, and didn’t want to end up saying her own name that would get her found out. “My name’s Eyler. Mary Eyler.” She introduced herself, “And yes, I am a vampire,” she added, before focusing on the spell thief in front of her. “So, What is this? How did it get the ability to teleport me?” She asked, awkwardly trying to keep eye contact while trying to get in the shadows.
Evan
Even nodded at rouge’s apology then smiled a little “completely understandable I’d probably act the same way,... well usually it’s not me getting angry anyway, nice to meet you Mary even if this was a little akward I’m Evan” he said casually as if having a vampire just sort of show up was normal for him “oh so I was right about the vampire thing nice, and well yeah your right I am a demon” he said, with a bit of time to actually get her bearing rouge might have noticed they where still in the school just a bright building? What part not sure, although there where some shadowy spots around. Evan then moved on to answer her next question while the spell theif moved around on his skin to maintain eye contact with the vampire girl it’s smile was almost sadistic in some way “well that thing is a spell thief long story short it’s basically what happens when a magic eatin demon like myself is born with the ability to generate some magic internally thing steals magic... tries to feed me... err and when I’m full and that’s most of the time since I can just eat what I generate the magic gets shot back out, and as for were the teleporting came form weeeell” Evan stepped to the side the seemingly dead dog creature still laying there on the floor “ripped the magic out of that vorpal hound”

Evan
Even nodded at rouge’s apology then smiled a little “completely understandable I’d probably act the same way,... well usually it’s not me getting angry anyway, nice to meet you Mary even if this was a little akward I’m Evan” he said casually as if having a vampire just sort of show up was normal for him “oh so I was right about the vampire thing nice, and well yeah your right I am a demon” he said, with a bit of time to actually get her bearing rouge might have noticed they where still in the school just a bright building? What part not sure, although there where some shadowy spots around. Evan then moved on to answer her next question while the spell theif moved around on his skin to maintain eye contact with the vampire girl it’s smile was almost sadistic in some way “well that thing is a spell thief long story short it’s basically what happens when a magic eatin demon like myself is born with the ability to generate some magic internally thing steals magic... tries to feed me... err and when I’m full and that’s most of the time since I can just eat what I generate the magic gets shot back out, and as for were the teleporting came form weeeell” Evan stepped to the side the seemingly dead dog creature still laying there on the floor “ripped the magic out of that vorpal hound”
Once Rouge had finally settled in a shadowy spot, she nodded. “Well, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Evan,” she smiled. At some point she had licked the blood off her fangs, so they looked clean again, no signs that they had just dig into both a human and a demon. She tilted her head to look at the hound, her eyes widening a little as she did so. “Woah...that spell thief did all that?” She asked, her mouth open in a small ‘o’. “Is it dead?” She added, trying to gather the shadows around her into a cloak so she could go in closer and get a better look. “Does the spell thief just use the magic as it pleases?” She was obviously interested in this, a small cape that was slowly growing longer appearing on her shoulders. “Forgive me...that’s a lot of questions, it’s just seems to be a very interesting being,” she smiled, still waiting for an answer to the questions.

Explosions rang out in the depths of a cavern in Hell. A King's Army Base was set up. Peste watched from a distance as the cavern and his soilders moved in guns blazing. As he watched a group of rats in hoods came from behind.

"Really that's it..." He sighed and pulled out 5 syringes and threw them injecting each one and then seconds later they vomited until they chocked on it.

After that he turned back where Nuke was as well."Handle it from here...".

A rat came and opened a portal."I got some business I need to complete...".

He stepped through. He picked a room no one would be in...Well until he saw 2 people in that room.
images (3).jpeg
As the fiery hell portal closed behind him he looked at the two."Well shit..." He pulled a deck of cards from his jacket."Uh...want to play blackjack?" He said nervously.

Explosions rang out in the depths of a cavern in Hell. A King's Army Base was set up. Peste watched from a distance as the cavern and his soilders moved in guns blazing. As he watched a group of rats in hoods came from behind.

"Really that's it..." He sighed and pulled out 5 syringes and threw them injecting each one and then seconds later they vomited until they chocked on it.

He stepped through. He picked a room no one would be in...Well until he saw 2 people in that room.

As the fiery hell portal closed behind him he looked at the two."Well shit..." He pulled a deck of cards from his jacket."Uh...want to play blackjack?" He said nervously.
Rouge’s head slowly turned from the dead animal to the portal. Her head stayed cocked at an angle as she sized up the new figure that had just walked through. She had been aiming to leave the shadows, but she fell back and stayed there, brushing her hair out of her face. “I never learned how to play this ‘blackjack’ game you are speaking of,” she said stiffly, the corners of her mouth tilting down. “I never really took the time to learn any mortal games...” she muttered, before quickly changing the subject. “I believe you’re glossing over everything else that we just witnessed,” the vampire gestured to Evan as well. “No matter how secretive the subject, you interrupted a perfectly good conversation, we deserve some kind of explanation,” she muttered, sitting down, her hair pooling on the floor.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"Well you see..." He cleared his throat trying to think of a excuse,but decidedto tell the truth."I was banished from this school after something happened awhile back. I joined The Rebels hell you might have heard be called The Rat King, but I have bigger problems to deal with then the school." He then realized they were wondering about the portal."...but you are probably wondering about that portal and where I came from. My rats have been surveillance and recon for awhile now, but I have never seen you." Pointing at the girl."There was a incident awhile back when I was a host for a Demon know as The False Demon King. He broke out and assembled a mutant rat army and caused mayhem here. He was dragged to Hell then after breaking out came back for another attack. After stopping him he went back to Hell to try and conquer it again. I just came back from wiping out another base and want to speak to my uncle. In short Hell is a mess right now and Lucifer himself has his hands tied at the moment." It was long winded, but it got it across to them at least he hoped. Then a little rat climbed up on his shoulder and whispered in his ear that the base was destroyed.

Last edited:
"Well you see..." He cleared his throat trying to think of a excuse,but decidedto tell the truth."I was banished from this school after something happened awhile back. I joined The Rebels hell you might have heard be called The Rat King, but I have bigger problems to deal with then the school." He then realized they were wondering about the portal."...but you are probably wondering about that portal and where I came from. My rats have been surveillance and recon for awhile now, but I have never seen you." Pointing at the girl."There was a incident awhile back when I was a host for a Demon know as The False Demon King. He broke out and assembled a mutant rat army and caused mayhem here. He was dragged to Hell then after breaking out came back for another attack. After stopping him he went back to Hell to try and conquer it again. I just came back from wiping out another base and want to speak to my uncle. In short Hell is a mess right now and Lucifer himself has his hands tied at the moment." It was long winded, but it got it across to them at least he hoped. Then a little rat climbed up on his shoulder and whispered in his ear that the base was destroyed.
Rouge kept her gaze on the newcomer, but she was barely listening. She hadn't heard of what he was talking about, but her motions didn't give that away. "So you've been stalking the entire school? I believe that's called an...what was the term...an invasion of privacy?" she asked, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm sure you don't care, you don't seem to anyway, but I intend to keep myself hidden," her smile turned a little cocky for a second, but it slowly diminished. "You said you wanted to talk to your uncle?" she asked, getting right to the point. "He's obviously not here, and I would rather not get myself tied up in hell's affairs, so I'm not going to help you look for him," she said in a dismissive tone, her smile morphing back into a frown. "That means you should probably be heading elsewhere, not playing games with two students, correct?"

"I would love to leave this room, but as I said I am on The Headmaster's List of rebels. I would be killed on sight as I am a..." He was cut off by a black smoke rolling into the room.

Then from the black corner of the room. A figure began to appear.
1z5udxg.jpg
"You are a Horseman of The Apocalypse..." A distorted deep voice rang out."Pestilence and me Death. The ones said to bring the apocalypse fighting The False King." The figure broke free. 10 feet tall big blade.

Peste sighed "I am not hear to see you Death...I need Victor."

Death seemed to whine."Why doesn't anyone want to see me..." Death spat out the drunk russian.

"Wait what is going on..." He said stumbling up cigarette and flask in hand.

Peste sighed."This is my uncle...the man who is almost the same age as me, but holds the record for highest Blood Alcohol Level and the most livers destroyed at 34...".

Rouge got back up, moving out of the way of the drunk. Her gaze turned into a cold glare. She pulled the hood of her new cloak over her hair, stopping the burning sensation that was caused by stepping into even small rays of sunlight. It was similar to an oven mitt in function, but for her entire body. She glided across the ground over next to Evan, figuring that the spell thief would protect both of them in some way. “Good for him.” She muttered as the drunken uncle was introduced, an obvious disgusted look on her face. “However, I never said I wanted to make his acquaintance, let alone meet him,” she looked over at Evan for a second, before looking back at the situation in front of her. She took a step backwards, as if trying to head towards the exit. “First I have a meal interrupted, and now I have to escape a drunk man,” she grumbled, obviously not pleased with the series of events that she had been involved in, hoping Evan would follow her.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"Now, now hold up right there." A wall of smoke blocked her path."I am going to need you to do something for me bloodsucker..."

The rats spilled out from his jacket blocking the door. The rats were snarling, foaming from the mouth, as if they are rabid dogs.

"They haven't eaten all day..." Peste began to cackle manically. He was doing a good job at acting though. He didn't feel like cleaning up a mess and he was really lazy and didn't want to do the task. Just pure intimidation.

Once Rouge had finally settled in a shadowy spot, she nodded. “Well, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Evan,” she smiled. At some point she had licked the blood off her fangs, so they looked clean again, no signs that they had just dig into both a human and a demon. She tilted her head to look at the hound, her eyes widening a little as she did so. “Woah...that spell thief did all that?” She asked, her mouth open in a small ‘o’. “Is it dead?” She added, trying to gather the shadows around her into a cloak so she could go in closer and get a better look. “Does the spell thief just use the magic as it pleases?” She was obviously interested in this, a small cape that was slowly growing longer appearing on her shoulders. “Forgive me...that’s a lot of questions, it’s just seems to be a very interesting being,” she smiled, still waiting for an answer to the questions.

Rouge’s head slowly turned from the dead animal to the portal. Her head stayed cocked at an angle as she sized up the new figure that had just walked through. She had been aiming to leave the shadows, but she fell back and stayed there, brushing her hair out of her face. “I never learned how to play this ‘blackjack’ game you are speaking of,” she said stiffly, the corners of her mouth tilting down. “I never really took the time to learn any mortal games...” she muttered, before quickly changing the subject. “I believe you’re glossing over everything else that we just witnessed,” the vampire gestured to Evan as well. “No matter how secretive the subject, you interrupted a perfectly good conversation, we deserve some kind of explanation,” she muttered, sitting down, her hair pooling on the floor.
Rouge kept her gaze on the newcomer, but she was barely listening. She hadn't heard of what he was talking about, but her motions didn't give that away. "So you've been stalking the entire school? I believe that's called an...what was the term...an invasion of privacy?" she asked, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm sure you don't care, you don't seem to anyway, but I intend to keep myself hidden," her smile turned a little cocky for a second, but it slowly diminished. "You said you wanted to talk to your uncle?" she asked, getting right to the point. "He's obviously not here, and I would rather not get myself tied up in hell's affairs, so I'm not going to help you look for him," she said in a dismissive tone, her smile morphing back into a frown. "That means you should probably be heading elsewhere, not playing games with two students, correct?"

"I would love to leave this room, but as I said I am on The Headmaster's List of rebels. I would be killed on sight as I am a..." He was cut off by a black smoke rolling into the room.

Then from the black corner of the room. A figure began to appear.
View attachment 639380
"You are a Horseman of The Apocalypse..." A distorted deep voice rang out."Pestilence and me Death. The ones said to bring the apocalypse fighting The False King." The figure broke free. 10 feet tall big blade.

Peste sighed "I am not hear to see you Death...I need Victor."

Death seemed to whine."Why doesn't anyone want to see me..." Death spat out the drunk russian.

"Wait what is going on..." He said stumbling up cigarette and flask in hand.

Peste sighed."This is my uncle...the man who is almost the same age as me, but holds the record for highest Blood Alcohol Level and the most livers destroyed at 34...".

Evan was about to explain more on the subjects that the vampire had asked “yeah I do thi-“ the portal opening up was incredibly distracting “oh...you again” he said seeing peste who then gave a incredible long winded explanation that sounded fanciful at best or the mad ravings of a lunatic at worst “you know that sounds about as believable as a thee headed dog everyone knows it just a mammalian hydra” he sighed noticing rouge has gotten somewhat scared by death kinda just showing up the spell theif dragon like head rose off Evans body ready to attack some one he stepped back grabbing the vampires hand so that they could both get out of this situation “just follow me, this is getting a little out of hand” he said while walking towards the exit only for the rats to show up the spell thief’s body growing in size too a hug dragon like thing of red “LLEEEAVE” it yelled at peste akwardly looking at the situation Evan sighed “just leave the girl alone”

Rouge frowned, looking at the rats around her. She was vaguely reminded of the plague she had lived through, and its modern association with rats. “What do they want? An arm? A leg?” She laughed, seemingly unfazed. “I’ve had my limbs and heart stolen, and you think that a few rats are going to intimidate me?” She asked, she looked like she was going to further continue her taunts, but she was cut short by Evan. She clung onto his hand, not really in the mood to try and fight. It was easier to let someone come in and do the job for her. That was what she was telling herself anyways. She wasn’t at full power, and in no way able to fight. She shrunk into her cloak a little more, waiting to see what would come of this seemingly threatening string of words.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"Welcome to the club!" He said enthusiastically."I have had my limbs torn off aswell. It's not a fun experience of being devoured over and over again. Regenerating regardless. These boys have a seemly bottomless stomach."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back