• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rouge had been excited for her meal, but recoiled when she felt herself lose control of her body. She had met people who could possess others, she had trained with some when she was younger. Despite that, she still found herself getting possessed. A rather large red welt mark had appeared where she had hit herself, and, while it quickly healed, her face made one of disgust. “I never liked getting possessed...” she muttered, brushing herself off as if she had gotten dirt on herself. She didn’t try again, she didn’t want to, and she didn’t think it would work. “Gal’gore huh?” She decided to sit down, moving out of the way of the general walkway. “I’ve been alive almost 500 years and I’ve never seen something like this...” she muttered, tapping her fingers on her temple, as if trying to remember if she had. “So, what’s this Gal’gore fellow like?” She asked, curious now.
Marcus/gal'gore
“Wow that’s a long time miss but umm... hey gal’gore... err you wana talk?” He asked to himself moving out of the walk way and sitting down infront of her as she asked the question “well simple young one I’m a mana wraith just your norma power boosting body hijacking spirit” the voice was the same one coming out of her mouth before it was creepy in some regards a child sounding like a middle aged...man? “And this young child is my permanent host Marcus sweet boy a little on the oblivious side but better then a sword

Marcus/gal'gore
“Wow that’s a long time miss but umm... hey gal’gore... err you wana talk?” He asked to himself moving out of the walk way and sitting down infront of her as she asked the question “well simple young one I’m a mana wraith just your norma power boosting body hijacking spirit” the voice was the same one coming out of her mouth before it was creepy in some regards a child sounding like a middle aged...man? “And this young child is my permanent host Marcus sweet boy a little on the oblivious side but better then a sword
"It all passes in the blink of an eye," Rouge sighed as Marcus commented on how she had been alive a long time. She couldn't help but look a little disgusted as Gal'gore started to speak. It just wasn't normal to her, she had been alive for several centuries, but she hadn't met anyone that didn't have a voice that didn't match their age. Pitches would vary, but an eight-year-old didn't sound like an eighty-year-old. That was until now anyways. "A manna wraith..." she tapped her fingers against her head again with a force that nearly shot her fingers straight through her skull. "Aha! I knew I had heard of those before," she clapped her hands together. She glossed over being called a young one, she had found very few beings that could call her that, but she wasn't called it so often that it annoyed her. "Permanent host...? Is he immortal? Is that why you decided to possess him and not some other being?" she tilted her head, her blonde hair shifting to one side as she did so, her eyes wide with curiosity. It was rare she found something she didn't understand, and she wanted to learn everything she could about it.

"It all passes in the blink of an eye," Rouge sighed as Marcus commented on how she had been alive a long time. She couldn't help but look a little disgusted as Gal'gore started to speak. It just wasn't normal to her, she had been alive for several centuries, but she hadn't met anyone that didn't have a voice that didn't match their age. Pitches would vary, but an eight-year-old didn't sound like an eighty-year-old. That was until now anyways. "A manna wraith..." she tapped her fingers against her head again with a force that nearly shot her fingers straight through her skull. "Aha! I knew I had heard of those before," she clapped her hands together. She glossed over being called a young one, she had found very few beings that could call her that, but she wasn't called it so often that it annoyed her. "Permanent host...? Is he immortal? Is that why you decided to possess him and not some other being?" she tilted her head, her blonde hair shifting to one side as she did so, her eyes wide with curiosity. It was rare she found something she didn't understand, and she wanted to learn everything she could about it.
Marcus/gal'gore
Gal’gore seemed amused by her reaction the irony that she was acting much like Marcus only moments earlier was funny to him “lovely always Nice to have a fan, but if you must know he’s not immortal but will age a great deal slower... few thousand years give or take” he said this so casually it was like it was meant to be common knowledge but the first part of his comment sounded somewhat sarcastic. He fidgeted akwardly scratching the back of his neck “Umm... well he broke my previous host....a sword...he was the closest and well...” the young boys face went super red in a akward blush looking down at the floor “and....I well...wanted to be able to walk around again.....he was also really cute..

Marcus/gal'gore
Gal’gore seemed amused by her reaction the irony that she was acting much like Marcus only moments earlier was funny to him “lovely always Nice to have a fan, but if you must know he’s not immortal but will age a great deal slower... few thousand years give or take” he said this so casually it was like it was meant to be common knowledge but the first part of his comment sounded somewhat sarcastic. He fidgeted akwardly scratching the back of his neck “Umm... well he broke my previous host....a sword...he was the closest and well...” the young boys face went super red in a akward blush looking down at the floor “and....I well...wanted to be able to walk around again.....he was also really cute..
"I wouldn't call myself a fan, you did make me punch myself after all, I just happen to like to research magical beings," Rouge shook her head dismissively. "Isn't that a little mean to the kid? Enrolling him in school, only for him to eventually watch all the friends he made die, not only that, he'll age a lot slower than his peers, that can cause some mental damage from what I've heard and learned," her questions immediately went to doom and gloom, but it didn't last for long. She found his embarrassment hilarious, and she had to hide her laughter behind her hand. "That reason makes you seem like a creepy old man, but it's interesting nonetheless," she said, calming her laughter and crossing her legs. "Oh! I can't believe how rude I've been, I never asked for the name of your host," she changed the topic again, a grin finding its way back onto her face.

"I wouldn't call myself a fan, you did make me punch myself after all, I just happen to like to research magical beings," Rouge shook her head dismissively. "Isn't that a little mean to the kid? Enrolling him in school, only for him to eventually watch all the friends he made die, not only that, he'll age a lot slower than his peers, that can cause some mental damage from what I've heard and learned," her questions immediately went to doom and gloom, but it didn't last for long. She found his embarrassment hilarious, and she had to hide her laughter behind her hand. "That reason makes you seem like a creepy old man, but it's interesting nonetheless," she said, calming her laughter and crossing her legs. "Oh! I can't believe how rude I've been, I never asked for the name of your host," she changed the topic again, a grin finding its way back onto her face.
Marcus/gal'gore
Well.... err..... yes.... umm.......I guess... I well... look we have arrangements ok....... I’m sure everything will be ok....besides... I don’t see anything wrong with looking adorable for a couple of hundred years.... and well we are going to be working here soo.....” gal’gore looked incredible flusted and embarrassed by her question seems rouge has found a painful subject for him, a switch intone back to a childish giggle form Marcus who found how embarrassed gal’gore was and how funny rouge was finding the whole subject “well I like being little miss, I think it’s fine, oh oh and yeah gal’gore is a little creepy but I don’t mind sharing cuz that means I get magical stuff too” he spoke with a excited tone to his voice as he was accustomed to when meeting new people “oh my names Marcus miss nice to meet you.... and err not get eaten by you to... that would have been bad... you probably would have gotten in trouble” speaking with a concerned tone since he was actually worried about her.

Marcus/gal'gore
Well.... err..... yes.... umm.......I guess... I well... look we have arrangements ok....... I’m sure everything will be ok....besides... I don’t see anything wrong with looking adorable for a couple of hundred years.... and well we are going to be working here soo.....” gal’gore looked incredible flusted and embarrassed by her question seems rouge has found a painful subject for him, a switch intone back to a childish giggle form Marcus who found how embarrassed gal’gore was and how funny rouge was finding the whole subject “well I like being little miss, I think it’s fine, oh oh and yeah gal’gore is a little creepy but I don’t mind sharing cuz that means I get magical stuff too” he spoke with a excited tone to his voice as he was accustomed to when meeting new people “oh my names Marcus miss nice to meet you.... and err not get eaten by you to... that would have been bad... you probably would have gotten in trouble” speaking with a concerned tone since he was actually worried about her.
Rouge looked surprised that she had managed to fluster someone even older than her. Once again, she had to hide her laughter with her hand. “I guess I can’t really dictate what you do, just keep in mind what you’re doing when you pick your next host,” she sighed, shrugging. Gal’gore was gone, and Marcus was back, telling her how he liked being little. “Alright,” she sighed, she viewed the kid as a little too young to understand what was going on, focusing on his introduction instead. “Marcus...” she repeated the name softly, deciding to at least try and remember his name. She didn’t seem phased by how eating him would have gotten her in trouble, but she decided not to explain that lack of fear. “Well, it’s nice to meet you as well, I’m...” it took her a second to remember her fake name, “Mary! I’m Mary,” she repeated it twice to try and cover her hesitation, sticking out her hand for the kid to shake.

Rouge looked surprised that she had managed to fluster someone even older than her. Once again, she had to hide her laughter with her hand. “I guess I can’t really dictate what you do, just keep in mind what you’re doing when you pick your next host,” she sighed, shrugging. Gal’gore was gone, and Marcus was back, telling her how he liked being little. “Alright,” she sighed, she viewed the kid as a little too young to understand what was going on, focusing on his introduction instead. “Marcus...” she repeated the name softly, deciding to at least try and remember his name. She didn’t seem phased by how eating him would have gotten her in trouble, but she decided not to explain that lack of fear. “Well, it’s nice to meet you as well, I’m...” it took her a second to remember her fake name, “Mary! I’m Mary,” she repeated it twice to try and cover her hesitation, sticking out her hand for the kid to shake.

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh well nice to meet you mary" Marcus said excitedly his small hand shaking hers then giving her a small awkward hug before breaking off again "if your new student then I guess ill be teaching you then" Marcus continued to speak excitedly then stopped for a moment "umm...wait... if your a vampire that means like? you drink blood? soo...err... are you like kinda hungry? then? cuz... i think you were tyring to eat me before..." it seemed marcus had just relised what was happening the kid was a little slow on the uptake but he got there, instead of seemed to leave a smile just returned onto his face looking at her "well its ok mary... when i get hungry i just sometimes eat whatever like candy gal'gore doesn't like it that much..."

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh well nice to meet you mary" Marcus said excitedly his small hand shaking hers then giving her a small awkward hug before breaking off again "if your new student then I guess ill be teaching you then" Marcus continued to speak excitedly then stopped for a moment "umm...wait... if your a vampire that means like? you drink blood? soo...err... are you like kinda hungry? then? cuz... i think you were tyring to eat me before..." it seemed marcus had just relised what was happening the kid was a little slow on the uptake but he got there, instead of seemed to leave a smile just returned onto his face looking at her "well its ok mary... when i get hungry i just sometimes eat whatever like candy gal'gore doesn't like it that much..."
Rouge didn’t really know what to do with the awkward hug, but tried to take it nonetheless. “What do you teach?” She asked, since Marcus had mentioned being her teacher twice, then that meant he probably had a subject a lot of students would be taking. Since she had been enrolled at a higher level, she didn’t really know what courses she would be taking. “Yes, I was trying to drink your blood, that’s not the only thing I can do, but it’s the easiest thing to trick people into doing,” she was honest, crossing her arms. “It’s fine, I can go a few more days without anything, I’ll find someone eventually,” she really was hungry, but she didn’t feel it that badly just yet. “Why doesn’t gal’gore like candy?” She asked, deciding to ask Marcus the question, she didn’t really like human food either, but she found it strange that someone who possessed a human wouldn’t like human food.

Rouge didn’t really know what to do with the awkward hug, but tried to take it nonetheless. “What do you teach?” She asked, since Marcus had mentioned being her teacher twice, then that meant he probably had a subject a lot of students would be taking. Since she had been enrolled at a higher level, she didn’t really know what courses she would be taking. “Yes, I was trying to drink your blood, that’s not the only thing I can do, but it’s the easiest thing to trick people into doing,” she was honest, crossing her arms. “It’s fine, I can go a few more days without anything, I’ll find someone eventually,” she really was hungry, but she didn’t feel it that badly just yet. “Why doesn’t gal’gore like candy?” She asked, deciding to ask Marcus the question, she didn’t really like human food either, but she found it strange that someone who possessed a human wouldn’t like human food.
Marcus/gal'gore
"oh well, i think we were teaching a lot of subjects... umm... history... magic... oh err training in how to use magic yeah gal'gores good at that part... and er... a couple of other subjects too but i can't remember..." Marcus nodded lightly then giggled a bit when she was being honest about trying to drink his blood "oh? well thats cool what else can you do? do you like... umm suck their brains out as well?" he asked tilting his head to the side then frowning a deal after she mentioned the candy thing "oh well... gal'gore says theres way to much sugar... he also doesn't like the flavor..." Marcus said frowning a little and then stright up looking at rouge "well yes candy is horrible for you and your teeth marcus... oh well... suppose if you enjoy it..." gal'gore had started speaking then swapping back again to marcus "OH OH OK can i have some now?" he said grabbing a small piece of hard candy out of his pocket "ok ok just one.." gal'gore said rolling his eyes Marcus sticking it into his mouth then looking at mary grabbing another piece form his pocket hand trying to hand it to her "hey? would you like some too?"

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh well, i think we were teaching a lot of subjects... umm... history... magic... oh err training in how to use magic yeah gal'gores good at that part... and er... a couple of other subjects too but i can't remember..." Marcus nodded lightly then giggled a bit when she was being honest about trying to drink his blood "oh? well thats cool what else can you do? do you like... umm suck their brains out as well?" he asked tilting his head to the side then frowning a deal after she mentioned the candy thing "oh well... gal'gore says theres way to much sugar... he also doesn't like the flavor..." Marcus said frowning a little and then stright up looking at rouge "well yes candy is horrible for you and your teeth marcus... oh well... suppose if you enjoy it..." gal'gore had started speaking then swapping back again to marcus "OH OH OK can i have some now?" he said grabbing a small piece of hard candy out of his pocket "ok ok just one.." gal'gore said rolling his eyes Marcus sticking it into his mouth then looking at mary grabbing another piece form his pocket hand trying to hand it to her "hey? would you like some too?"
Rouge nodded along to what Marcus and Gal’gore said, not really knowing how to participate. “Oh, I can do plenty of cool stuff, it’s just a matter of how many lives it’ll take,” she took pride in her dangerous classification. “I’d show you, but I feel like the old man inside you wouldn’t like it,” she said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. When she was offered the candy, she hesitated, taking it into her hand and staring at it. “H...How am I supposed to eat this?” She asked. Without waiting for an answer, she tried to pierce the Candy with her fang. It didn’t go well, and she found herself looking away out of embarrassment, now actually waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
Rouge nodded along to what Marcus and Gal’gore said, not really knowing how to participate. “Oh, I can do plenty of cool stuff, it’s just a matter of how many lives it’ll take,” she took pride in her dangerous classification. “I’d show you, but I feel like the old man inside you wouldn’t like it,” she said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. When she was offered the candy, she hesitated, taking it into her hand and staring at it. “H...How am I supposed to eat this?” She asked. Without waiting for an answer, she tried to pierce the Candy with her fang. It didn’t go well, and she found herself looking away out of embarrassment, now actually waiting for an answer.
Marcus/gal'gore
“Oh so like you just need like a lot of time then. that’s cool” Marcus frowned a sad expression flowing across his face when she said she wouldn’t show hi “aww.wwwww.. www ok.... I guess......” his tone shifted again when rouge got confused Marcus giggled covering his mouth to hide it a little “silly your not supposed to eat. It like that your meant to suck on it for a while.... guess you’re not very good at human things right?”

Marcus/gal'gore
“Oh so like you just need like a lot of time then. that’s cool” Marcus frowned a sad expression flowing across his face when she said she wouldn’t show hi “aww.wwwww.. www ok.... I guess......” his tone shifted again when rouge got confused Marcus giggled covering his mouth to hide it a little “silly your not supposed to eat. It like that your meant to suck on it for a while.... guess you’re not very good at human things right?”
“No...that’s not what I...yeah, sure, you can interpret that however you want,” Rouge frowned for a second, before waving her hand dismissively. She had meant lives as in human sacrifices, but she could take years as well. “Maybe you’ll live long enough to see me do something like that” she said with a smile. As Marcus explained it to her, she stared at the candy. “Why would you suck on it? If it’s meant to nurture humans, wouldn’t it be easier to be able to eat it?” She couldn’t understand, shaking her head. She popped the candy in her mouth, awkwardly trying to push it into a position where she could still talk. “I’m plenty good at human things!” She protested when she heard Marcus ask if she wasn’t good at human things, her words were kind of muffled by the candy, not helping her prove her point. “I can operate your weird electrical contraptions without any help! I can also get water from a well!” Even being in the organization, she had a lack of contact with any real modern appliances. “I...I can also do many other things! So many other things! So many things I can’t name them all and your tiny brain couldn’t even try to comprehend them! What can you do?” She changed the subject to what Marcus could do to hide what she knew she couldn’t do, placing her hands on her hips in a confident way and waiting for the child’s response, her mouth twisted down in a pout with the candy tucked in her cheek.

Last edited:
“Let me try something like that...” she muttered, moving her fingers from camera to camera as she tried to locate the first place the intruder entered. “The first camera they can be seen on is over on the side of the school, there are two cameras offline over there, so maybe that’s near where they entered ?” she suggested, pulling up a figure. Ene looked up at Virgil, finally feeling a bit disappointed that she didn’t want to search. “You really don’t want to find who the trespasser was?” she asked, sighing, “Well, I guess I could see why, but you have to admit...it’s a little interesting, right?” she said, now following the figure through the security feeds while giving time for Virgil to figure out what to do with the information.
"Well... Wait, what, are you tracking the figure as we speak?" Virgil said, about to say his initial plan, but it seems to have changed if Ene actually tracked down the figure. (Sorry this is short, im pretty busy and I didn't know what else to type here qwq)

"Well... Wait, what, are you tracking the figure as we speak?" Virgil said, about to say his initial plan, but it seems to have changed if Ene actually tracked down the figure. (Sorry this is short, im pretty busy and I didn't know what else to type here qwq)
( it’s fine !! )
Ene took a second to figure out what she was doing, before shaking her head. “You can’t track someone unless they have a phone or a similar electric device, I’m trying to find their route, a better word may be following,” she thought for a few seconds, before looking up again, “...maybe I am tracking them. Either way, it’s their route last night, not their route today, I don’t know how much that’ll help us,” she admitted, pausing the stream and looking up at Virgil. “Did you have a sudden change of heart?” like most of her questions, it sounded like she was teasing, but she was genuinely asking the question, tilting her head as she waited, not resuming the stream just yet.

Last edited:
“No...that’s not what I...yeah, sure, you can interpret that however you want,” Rouge frowned for a second, before waving her hand dismissively. She had meant lives as in human sacrifices, but she could take years as well. “Maybe you’ll live long enough to see me do something like that” she said with a smile. As Marcus explained it to her, she stared at the candy. “Why would you suck on it? If it’s meant to nurture humans, wouldn’t it be easier to be able to eat it?” She couldn’t understand, shaking her head. She popped the candy in her mouth, awkwardly trying to push it into a position where she could still talk. “I’m plenty good at human things!” She protested when she heard Marcus ask if she wasn’t good at human things, her words were kind of muffled by the candy, not helping her prove her point. “I can operate your weird electrical contraptions without any help! I can also get water from a well!” Even being in the organization, she had a lack of contact with any real modern appliances. “I...I can also do many other things! So many other things! So many things I can’t name them all and your tiny brain couldn’t even try to comprehend them! What can you do?” She changed the subject to what Marcus could do to hide what she knew she couldn’t do, placing her hands on her hips in a confident way and waiting for the child’s response, her mouth twisted down in a pout with the candy tucked in her cheek.

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh ok? then..." Marcus tilted his head somehow confused with what rouge had said then smiling again once she said he might live long enough it see it then but... then. Marcus couldn't help but laugh he tried to cover his mouth but his laughter could still be heard when she tried to say how good she was at being a human to Marcus could tell she was just trying to brush it off and he found it not only funny but also kinda cute like she was a little kid as well "yeah yeah ok ok.....i don't really believe you miss cuz well no one really get water form a well anymore silly" Marcus said this booping her on the noise even if she was trying to look serious the boy seemed to see through it... maybe it was living with an old man in your head? "oh and i can do plenty of things... like err... count to one hundred, umm... use a Iphone on and err... how to make a demon do what you want gal'gore taught me that one, i bet you can do that, see your not the best at being a human"

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh ok? then..." Marcus tilted his head somehow confused with what rouge had said then smiling again once she said he might live long enough it see it then but... then. Marcus couldn't help but laugh he tried to cover his mouth but his laughter could still be heard when she tried to say how good she was at being a human to Marcus could tell she was just trying to brush it off and he found it not only funny but also kinda cute like she was a little kid as well "yeah yeah ok ok.....i don't really believe you miss cuz well no one really get water form a well anymore silly" Marcus said this booping her on the noise even if she was trying to look serious the boy seemed to see through it... maybe it was living with an old man in your head? "oh and i can do plenty of things... like err... count to one hundred, umm... use a Iphone on and err... how to make a demon do what you want gal'gore taught me that one, i bet you can do that, see your not the best at being a human"
Rouge tried to hide her embarrassment, looking away again, her pout growing even more. “Some humans still get water from a well!” She protested because she knew she was right. They were just in no way as common as they were when she learned how to use one. She jumped at the boop on her head, getting a little more flustered before crossing her arms. “An eye...fone...” She repeated iPhone, trying not to let on she had no idea what it was. “Well, I never really needed to be a human, I’m better off not being grouped with your species, even if we use the same things,” Rouge had been taught that vampires were superior, no matter what humans did, that was showing as she spoke. She looked pretty proud of her statement, smugly nodding to herself. “From What I’ve learned in the past few minutes, you’re not entirely human either, or even the best at being human, am I correct?” She asked, once again shifting her head to the side.

Rouge tried to hide her embarrassment, looking away again, her pout growing even more. “Some humans still get water from a well!” She protested because she knew she was right. They were just in no way as common as they were when she learned how to use one. She jumped at the boop on her head, getting a little more flustered before crossing her arms. “An eye...fone...” She repeated iPhone, trying not to let on she had no idea what it was. “Well, I never really needed to be a human, I’m better off not being grouped with your species, even if we use the same things,” Rouge had been taught that vampires were superior, no matter what humans did, that was showing as she spoke. She looked pretty proud of her statement, smugly nodding to herself. “From What I’ve learned in the past few minutes, you’re not entirely human either, or even the best at being human, am I correct?” She asked, once again shifting her head to the side.
Marcus/gal'gore
"well err? if you're like... umm... a? vampire don't you need to pretend to be human? since well umm? you kinda neet to eat them?" he said a little concerned "but umm yeah iPhone it's like a phone but a computer too so it's kinda cool" Marcus paused for a moment realizing what she had said "wait arn't vampires.... humans?" he said a little concerned with the statement the smug notion form rouge caused gal'gore to come back out again "well to be fair yes at this point marcus isn't exactly human anymore... more... hmm... im not even sure what i think he is at this point" he said crossing his arms "and no im rather good at being human iv been inside many over the years well temporarily at least" a moderately smug expression come across the boys face but it was still super cute... so it wasn't helping too much.

Marcus/gal'gore
"well err? if you're like... umm... a? vampire don't you need to pretend to be human? since well umm? you kinda neet to eat them?" he said a little concerned "but umm yeah iPhone it's like a phone but a computer too so it's kinda cool" Marcus paused for a moment realizing what she had said "wait arn't vampires.... humans?" he said a little concerned with the statement the smug notion form rouge caused gal'gore to come back out again "well to be fair yes at this point marcus isn't exactly human anymore... more... hmm... im not even sure what i think he is at this point" he said crossing his arms "and no im rather good at being human iv been inside many over the years well temporarily at least" a moderately smug expression come across the boys face but it was still super cute... so it wasn't helping too much.
“It’s easy to blend in at night, when I can melt into shadows. Trust me, I had a way of doing it for a few centuries,” Rouge smiled again. “I prefer not to blend in when I have the opportunity,” she didn’t add the added not-bonus of not being able to go out into the sun. The night was her domain, where she could move without bursting into flames, the day was a painful fiery mess that was hard to get used to. She didn’t even try to understand the concept of an iPhone, she could barely use a landline, moving onto the next question. ”No, vampires are not human, some vampires used to be human, but we’re obviously not human once you focus on things other than our physical appearance,” she was once again smug, tucking some of her hair away from her face. When Gal’gore admitted he didn’t know what Marcus was, she was quick to propose a new title. “I’d call him a vessel...maybe an Oracle? No...he doesn’t spit out prophecies, he’s a vessel,” she nodded to herself again. “You said you were in a sword before you inhabited this kid, how often would you have been in humans before that?” She frowned, Gal’gore’s ‘alibis’ not really making sense to her.

Last edited:
“It’s easy to blend in at night, when I can melt into shadows. Trust me, I had a way of doing it for a few centuries,” Rouge smiled again. “I prefer not to blend in when I have the opportunity,” she didn’t add the added not-bonus of not being able to go out into the sun. The night was her domain, where she could move without bursting into flames, the day was a painful fiery mess that was hard to get used to. She didn’t even try to understand the concept of an iPhone, she could barely use a landline, moving onto the next question. ”No, vampires are not human, some humans used to be vampires, but we’re obviously not human once you focus on things other than our physical appearance,” she was once again smug, tucking some of her hair away from her face. When Gal’gore admitted he didn’t know what Marcus was, she was quick to propose a new title. “I’d call him a vessel...maybe an Oracle? No...he doesn’t spit out prophecies, he’s a vessel,” she nodded to herself again. “You said you were in a sword before you inhabited this kid, how often would you have been in humans before that?” She frowned, Gal’gore’s ‘alibis’ not really making sense to her.

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh... ok? so does that mean you like, have different organs? wait... do vampires have blood becuse? if you drink it then... you won't have any right?" marcus question came from a place of genuine curiosity since he wasn't exactly sure how vampires worked the kid had meet demons before given them belly rubs... well some of them. the voice switched again back gal'gore "yes vessel would probably be appropriate, thank you for that, but to answer your question, when I was a sword many beings used me as a power booster on location i got to" he made quotation marks in the air as he said the next word "drive" "as it where but most of the time i couldn't be bothered, since well they would be getting themselves killed anyway really bloody and all probably find the results appetizing" he said the last part with a bit of a sarcastic smirk since he found it funny

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh... ok? so does that mean you like, have different organs? wait... do vampires have blood becuse? if you drink it then... you won't have any right?" marcus question came from a place of genuine curiosity since he wasn't exactly sure how vampires worked the kid had meet demons before given them belly rubs... well some of them. the voice switched again back gal'gore "yes vessel would probably be appropriate, thank you for that, but to answer your question, when I was a sword many beings used me as a power booster on location i got to" he made quotation marks in the air as he said the next word "drive" "as it where but most of the time i couldn't be bothered, since well they would be getting themselves killed anyway really bloody and all probably find the results appetizing" he said the last part with a bit of a sarcastic smirk since he found it funny
“I have combinations of ‘tissue’ in my body that are similar to human organs, but operate in a different way to accomplish what I need to survive.” Rouge’s Head was starting to hurt. Trying to explain everything to Marcus was a little confusing once she actually got more and more into it. She had never really understood topics like biology, and it was coming back to bite her. She ran a finger along her arm with her nail, the pale skin being replaced with a bright red. It quickly stitched itself back together, barely leaving any time to bleed. “Just like the organs, I have literal vampire blood, human blood just helps my entire body function, similar to liquids you may injest like cow’s milk or water,” she explained, letting out a sigh once she was done. She listened to Gal’gore with her head slightly tilted to the side. “That doesn’t explain why you said you were in a lot of humans, and even so, you were doing a pretty bad job at being a sword,” anything with blood would often have her falling head over heels, and she was, but Gal’gore’s explanation was confusing her. “Wait-Do you consume humans as well?” She asked him, perking up a little.

“I have combinations of ‘tissue’ in my body that are similar to human organs, but operate in a different way to accomplish what I need to survive.” Rouge’s Head was starting to hurt. Trying to explain everything to Marcus was a little confusing once she actually got more and more into it. She had never really understood topics like biology, and it was coming back to bite her. She ran a finger along her arm with her nail, the pale skin being replaced with a bright red. It quickly stitched itself back together, barely leaving any time to bleed. “Just like the organs, I have literal vampire blood, human blood just helps my entire body function, similar to liquids you may injest like cow’s milk or water,” she explained, letting out a sigh once she was done. She listened to Gal’gore with her head slightly tilted to the side. “That doesn’t explain why you said you were in a lot of humans, and even so, you were doing a pretty bad job at being a sword,” anything with blood would often have her falling head over heels, and she was, but Gal’gore’s explanation was confusing her. “Wait-Do you consume humans as well?” She asked him, perking up a little.
Marcus/gal'gore
Marcus nodded as he listened to rouge's explanation intently watching as her skin repaired is self a view of shock and aw across his face as he watched "wow thats cool, so that mean blood is vampire milk" Marcus giggled at his statement "and vampires have special blood so thats weird" once marcus had finished gal'gore took back over again "well my wielders tended to die very very quickly tried to use to much power in one spell did exactly what i told them NOT to even when i tried to get them not to do that iv been passed down through so many hands its hard t count see to get a power boost form a mana wraith you must allow it to possess you" gal'gore spoke is an almost smug tone a cocky smile of superiority on the small childs face then turning to one of an awkward blush when she asked about consuming humans... well if everyone here was being honest he might as well too "welll... err if one is weak minded... when possessed... i can well look i don't comsume them physically as you do.. but if someone dies while possessed im not going to let a good mind and magic go to waste... and if there weak minded they shouldn't have picked me up to begin with..." he paused for a moment tapping his chin "so think of it like a useful leech in a way"

Marcus/gal'gore
Marcus nodded as he listened to rouge's explanation intently watching as her skin repaired is self a view of shock and aw across his face as he watched "wow thats cool, so that mean blood is vampire milk" Marcus giggled at his statement "and vampires have special blood so thats weird" once marcus had finished gal'gore took back over again "well my wielders tended to die very very quickly tried to use to much power in one spell did exactly what i told them NOT to even when i tried to get them not to do that iv been passed down through so many hands its hard t count see to get a power boost form a mana wraith you must allow it to possess you" gal'gore spoke is an almost smug tone a cocky smile of superiority on the small childs face then turning to one of an awkward blush when she asked about consuming humans... well if everyone here was being honest he might as well too "welll... err if one is weak minded... when possessed... i can well look i don't comsume them physically as you do.. but if someone dies while possessed im not going to let a good mind and magic go to waste... and if there weak minded they shouldn't have picked me up to begin with..." he paused for a moment tapping his chin "so think of it like a useful leech in a way"
“Human blood and cow’s milk...” Rouge sat there, trying to figure out if they actually were similar. “It’s just in terms of nutrition, don’t go around drinking blood, I wouldn’t think it tastes the same,” she said. “Your blood is just as weird to me as my blood is to you, We’re both used to different things,” she sighed, moving onto the next question. Rouge sat there through Gal’gore’s explanation again, the cockiness on Marcus’s face starting to almost annoy her. “I don’t need to possess someone in order to use any amount of power,” she said stiffly, as if trying to shove him back into his place. “You talk about being weak minded, and then possess a child, I don’t think children are notable for having strong minds, much less strong bodies,” she pointed out, frowning. “I’m almost sad you can’t consume humans, some of them taste pretty good! My favorites are the ones with abnormal hair colors, they’re a little sweeter than the others,” the more vampire side of her stood out again, a grin finding its way back onto her face.

“Human blood and cow’s milk...” Rouge sat there, trying to figure out if they actually were similar. “It’s just in terms of nutrition, don’t go around drinking blood, I wouldn’t think it tastes the same,” she said. “Your blood is just as weird to me as my blood is to you, We’re both used to different things,” she sighed, moving onto the next question. Rouge sat there through Gal’gore’s explanation again, the cockiness on Marcus’s face starting to almost annoy her. “I don’t need to possess someone in order to use any amount of power,” she said stiffly, as if trying to shove him back into his place. “You talk about being weak minded, and then possess a child, I don’t think children are notable for having strong minds, much less strong bodies,” she pointed out, frowning. “I’m almost sad you can’t consume humans, some of them taste pretty good! My favorites are the ones with abnormal hair colors, they’re a little sweeter than the others,” the more vampire side of her stood out again, a grin finding its way back onto her face.
Marcus/gal'gore
"oh... but yeah... it's still vampire milk, I wouldn't drink it silly since I'm, not a vampire so of course, i wouldn't drink it" Marcus rolled his eyes like rouge should have expected it marcus face switched to an annoyed one as he listened to what the girl said HOW DARE she insult HIM the great gal'gore and mock his current predicament it was infuriating "ill have you know that i had no chose in this matter i just had to get to a new host as soon as possible and i AM POWER IM ALL POWERS AT ONCE I BOOST OTHERS" the small child looking incredibly angry didn't actually, it looked like he was throwing a tantrum in a way inhaling and exhaling trying to calm down "but... yes... abnormally haired people are... interesting to be in as well, there minds taste... weird as well, but hmmm being sweeter that's an interesting one, although I did meet a man with neon glowing hair odd follow" he paused for a moment "you know now that i think of it.... there are alot of odd haired peoeple these days, im sure you have noticed too no?"

Marcus/gal'gore
"oh... but yeah... it's still vampire milk, I wouldn't drink it silly since I'm, not a vampire so of course, i wouldn't drink it" Marcus rolled his eyes like rouge should have expected it marcus face switched to an annoyed one as he listened to what the girl said HOW DARE she insult HIM the great gal'gore and mock his current predicament it was infuriating "ill have you know that i had no chose in this matter i just had to get to a new host as soon as possible and i AM POWER IM ALL POWERS AT ONCE I BOOST OTHERS" the small child looking incredibly angry didn't actually, it looked like he was throwing a tantrum in a way inhaling and exhaling trying to calm down "but... yes... abnormally haired people are... interesting to be in as well, there minds taste... weird as well, but hmmm being sweeter that's an interesting one, although I did meet a man with neon glowing hair odd follow" he paused for a moment "you know now that i think of it.... there are alot of odd haired peoeple these days, im sure you have noticed too no?"
“Please don’t call it vampire milk...” Rouge murmured, hating the concept and how Marcus seemed to believe she should know this by now. She laughed when Gal’gore got mad, almost cackling. “Alright, alright, if you say so. You have to learn to keep your stories in line,” she smiled, messing with her hair to it was once again away from her eyes. “Neon glowing hair...now that sounds tempting,” she leaned back, looking at the ceiling before looking down at Gal’gore again. ”I think the number of humans in general is growing, but it’s probably something with their ‘genetics’ as they call them, abnormal hair people mate with normal hair people and the result has the abnormal hair. But yes, I have noticed there’s more of them, it’s hard not to, how do you ignore someone with bright orange or even pink hair?” She once again smiled. Her own hair was a white-blonde, which wasn’t exactly normal, but not entirely abnormal either. She crossed her arms across her chest, settling back down into silence as her hunger started to nip at her stomach again. She looked over Marcus once more, trying to keep herself in line, though it was almost obvious what she was thinking.

Last edited:
Kevin had kinda followed the boy/man who bumped into him. He had nothing better to do and he just watched the two talk smoking his cigarette which the smoke turned a red, but that was normal for his signature brand of cigarettes. He was intrigued by Gal'gore and Marcus he hadn't seen anything like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back