• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It could be a possibility." Bright said after she finished her pancakes and sat back in her chair. She then used her powers to move her plate and utensils to the sink with just a wave of her finger. "With everyone with different types of abilities and different types of backgrounds, it was obviously bound to happen that incidents like these are to occur. Especially with how I hear the headmaster being sketchy with the Danger Type students, it pretty much proves my point. That and the rebel organization I hear about..." She said before she went ahead and began to make herself some coffee since it was still taking her awhile to wake up fully, but at least she was able to think a bit more rationally. "With points like those, incidents like this would just be a common occurrence, wouldn't it?" She said as she finished making her coffee. She had a light brownish color of coffee, almost looking like caramel. She had put in milk and two packs of splenda into it and mixed it all. She took a sip since the milk had cooled it down to the point she can drink it without a care of burning her insides, like drinking lava. "Then again, that's what the Danger type students are for, right? Like a Mobile Task Force, an MTF." MTF is what the foundation of Bright's former work would call those units. Of course, there were many MTF units with different specialties and uses. She thought of the Danger type students the same way as MTF units. All with the purpose for combatant use and sometimes for specific reasons and uses.
Albright listened to her carry on, nodding as she made some valid points. “I don’t think most danger class students get to choose their class. The headmaster wants something done, they get thrown to wherever it’s happening.” Chelsea hooked her feet on one of the rungs of the stool, keeping them from swaying. She was awfully quiet during this conversation. She was listening, but her mind was elsewhere at the same time. “I haven’t heard much about them. When the demon king attacked the first time, a lot of students had to fend for themselves. There was no real distinction between danger class and a normal student. The headmaster only uses them when it suits his interests, and not everyone else’s.” It had been a long few days after the attack. The amount of injuries they had to heal and autopsies they had to help preform was painful to think of. Even with their medicine, it was a tiring process. Chelsea and Albright had kept their mouths shut when it came to protesting directly to the headmaster or one of his immediate underlings, but they still harbored their own negative feelings about the class. “I’ve heard that getting involved in the flower club can sometimes lead to becoming danger class. I’ve never seen it happen personally, but I’ve still heard of it.” Chelsea said, finally trying to contribute to the conversation, though it was mumbled so softly it could easily be missed.

Albright listened to her carry on, nodding as she made some valid points. “I don’t think most danger class students get to choose their class. The headmaster wants something done, they get thrown to wherever it’s happening.” Chelsea hooked her feet on one of the rungs of the stool, keeping them from swaying. She was awfully quiet during this conversation. She was listening, but her mind was elsewhere at the same time. “I haven’t heard much about them. When the demon king attacked the first time, a lot of students had to fend for themselves. There was no real distinction between danger class and a normal student. The headmaster only uses them when it suits his interests, and not everyone else’s.” It had been a long few days after the attack. The amount of injuries they had to heal and autopsies they had to help preform was painful to think of. Even with their medicine, it was a tiring process. Chelsea and Albright had kept their mouths shut when it came to protesting directly to the headmaster or one of his immediate underlings, but they still harbored their own negative feelings about the class. “I’ve heard that getting involved in the flower club can sometimes lead to becoming danger class. I’ve never seen it happen personally, but I’ve still heard of it.” Chelsea said, finally trying to contribute to the conversation, though it was mumbled so softly it could easily be missed.
Bright listened in on their arguments until she heard Chelsea. Again, it made the group sound like another MTF unit. Though, it's for girls only. She wondered why it's only girls. Shouldn't there also be a boy type of group as well? She wondered why that hasn't been made yet, or she just never heard of it. "I see..." She said before she sipped some more out of her coffee and sat back down at her seat. "So during the attack, the students had to fend for themselves, huh? An 'every student for themselves'... Sort of disappointing. I thought at least some Danger types would organize and counter attack..." She said, thinking that every student in the Danger class was now a coward, or a loyal dog who would only act on the drop of the headmaster's hat. Maybe it was a bit biased thinking this, but it still concerned her. If something like that would to happen again, she'd not wish to use her powers to protect the masses since it may move her to the Danger class. But at the same time, students would fend for themselves. Would there be no one to depend on when an attack occurs?

Bright listened in on their arguments until she heard Chelsea. Again, it made the group sound like another MTF unit. Though, it's for girls only. She wondered why it's only girls. Shouldn't there also be a boy type of group as well? She wondered why that hasn't been made yet, or she just never heard of it. "I see..." She said before she sipped some more out of her coffee and sat back down at her seat. "So during the attack, the students had to fend for themselves, huh? An 'every student for themselves'... Sort of disappointing. I thought at least some Danger types would organize and counter attack..." She said, thinking that every student in the Danger class was now a coward, or a loyal dog who would only act on the drop of the headmaster's hat. Maybe it was a bit biased thinking this, but it still concerned her. If something like that would to happen again, she'd not wish to use her powers to protect the masses since it may move her to the Danger class. But at the same time, students would fend for themselves. Would there be no one to depend on when an attack occurs?
"I'm sure you've heard bits and pieces about the attack. While some students managed to somehow push the memories to the back of their mind, I don't think anyone will truly forget." Albright couldn't remember the entire battle too well. He could remember bits and pieces, but most of his mind was filled with the aftermath. The same was with Chelsea, the two had mostly just moved whatever students they could find to safety, once they were there, they stayed there until they knew they were in the clear. "I talked to a few students after the attack. A technical class student said that she and a few others managed to move into the same room the special class students were in. They tried to stand up to the demon lord, but it didn't go well. A child was taken, and she had a wing ripped off. She made me remove the other one." Chelsea couldn't remember for sure what the student had said. "I'm sure everyone was trying to fight the best they could, no matter what class they were, there was a hell of a lot going on." Albright shrugged, leaning back in the chair. "We're not really the best ones to ask about the battle. We mostly know about what injuries were treated, and the death toll. I wish we could have gotten flowers or something from the demon lord, it would be interesting to see what those would do." He looked over at Chelsea, who didn't respond. "Just be glad you didn't have to experience that, or even the smaller attack that happened last night."

(Hope yall don't mind, but I am looking for some interactions narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget CasualTea CasualTea )

"Well shit I had to deal with both..." Victor manifested from his smoke."You also left out the part where the Headmaster was completely useless. Instead of doing his damn job of preventing it he covered it up. Used my nephew as a scapegoat and then had The King defeated by me a drunkard, a group of kids, and a fucking rebel." He had a cigarette and took it out of his mouth. Victor still hates The Headmaster with all his russian might." Sorry for my entrance, but now back to my original point I am looking for a doctor or nurse which one of you that person?"

Victor had Death look for something he hated someone who can save life in some way with a ability.

( Ooo! What's tea, sister UwU Can you guys please tell me what is happening right now, because I do not know what you guys are talking about at the moment TvT )

(Hope yall don't mind, but I am looking for some interactions narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget CasualTea CasualTea )

"Well shit I had to deal with both..." Victor manifested from his smoke."You also left out the part where the Headmaster was completely useless. Instead of doing his damn job of preventing it he covered it up. Used my nephew as a scapegoat and then had The King defeated by me a drunkard, a group of kids, and a fucking rebel." He had a cigarette and took it out of his mouth. Victor still hates The Headmaster with all his russian might." Sorry for my entrance, but now back to my original point I am looking for a doctor or nurse which one of you that person?"

Victor had Death look for something he hated someone who can save life in some way with a ability.
I don't even know where you're at nor do I have a clear idea who Victor was just talking to.)

( Ooo! What's tea, sister UwU Can you guys please tell me what is happening right now, because I do not know what you guys are talking about at the moment TvT )
So I dunno what Victor is doing but...
I'm gonna assume since I claimed that the ceremony has been canceled due to a fight Wankpants made, Lily, Shinku, and Hyunjin should have gone home for the night.
And right now, Bright, Beckett and Chelsea are in Beckett/Chelsea's dorm having a morning chat.
(Talking to the fucking doctor or whatever)
What doctor lol))

"I'm sure you've heard bits and pieces about the attack. While some students managed to somehow push the memories to the back of their mind, I don't think anyone will truly forget." Albright couldn't remember the entire battle too well. He could remember bits and pieces, but most of his mind was filled with the aftermath. The same was with Chelsea, the two had mostly just moved whatever students they could find to safety, once they were there, they stayed there until they knew they were in the clear. "I talked to a few students after the attack. A technical class student said that she and a few others managed to move into the same room the special class students were in. They tried to stand up to the demon lord, but it didn't go well. A child was taken, and she had a wing ripped off. She made me remove the other one." Chelsea couldn't remember for sure what the student had said. "I'm sure everyone was trying to fight the best they could, no matter what class they were, there was a hell of a lot going on." Albright shrugged, leaning back in the chair. "We're not really the best ones to ask about the battle. We mostly know about what injuries were treated, and the death toll. I wish we could have gotten flowers or something from the demon lord, it would be interesting to see what those would do." He looked over at Chelsea, who didn't respond. "Just be glad you didn't have to experience that, or even the smaller attack that happened last night."
"I see.." Bright said before looking at the time. She also noticed it was the weekend so there wasn't any classes to go to. Plus, she'd think that due to the incident last night, classes would be canceled for some time so that security can heighten itself. Though, it wouldn't mean that these two had to return to work later. So she decided to ask if they were going to the office today so they would work. "Do you guys have to go to work today? I'm pretty much free all day and tomorrow since I don't have anything to do." Bright asked before sipping her coffee again, drinking it so it would go down to half empty. She didn't want to still be drinking her coffee when these two were about ready to leave.
Isn't there a damn nurse or something. I don't even know at this pont
There is a doctor and a nurse who are legitimate character but they're in their dorm rn with Bright.))

"I see.." Bright said before looking at the time. She also noticed it was the weekend so there wasn't any classes to go to. Plus, she'd think that due to the incident last night, classes would be canceled for some time so that security can heighten itself. Though, it wouldn't mean that these two had to return to work later. So she decided to ask if they were going to the office today so they would work. "Do you guys have to go to work today? I'm pretty much free all day and tomorrow since I don't have anything to do." Bright asked before sipping her coffee again, drinking it so it would go down to half empty. She didn't want to still be drinking her coffee when these two were about ready to leave.

Albright looked at his watch at the same time Bright looked at the time. "We have to finish up the flowers from yesterday, but that shouldn't take too long. Since we don't have any long term patients right now, we'll be fine after that." He said he was about to say something else when he was cut off by the sudden appearance of a teen in the room. Chelsea was to her feet in a second. "Breaking and entering is a crime." she deadpanned, frowning. She had a box cutter in her hand that had slid out of her hoodie sleeve. She pointed it at Victor, which would have been threatening if she didn't have the physique of a fourteen-year-old. Albright turned around to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Most people knock," he said, before getting up and lowering Chelsea's arm. "I'm the school's doctor. She's the nurse. What do you need?" While Chelsea was dressed in a way that wouldn't make her look like a nurse, Albright had everything on except his lab coat. The two looked at Victor, Chelsea's gaze still a little hostile, while Albright's was just curious.

"Death did a pretty good job tracking you guys I guess. Good job." As Victor said that Death came off his back and put a thumbs up then disappeared back into his back."Also no reason to be hostile little one. That little box cutter wouldn't be enough anyway." He used his smoke to grab it and bring it to him. He looked at it and chucked it behind him. Then he pulled out a cigarette and lit it."The reason I need your help is that during that battle my nephew and his army was injured pretty badly. Now come out Peste."

From his coat came out Peste as a rat. He then waved his little hand while sitting on Victor's shoulder.

"Death did a pretty good job tracking you guys I guess. Good job." As Victor said that Death came off his back and put a thumbs up then disappeared back into his back."Also no reason to be hostile little one. That little box cutter wouldn't be enough anyway." He used his smoke to grab it and bring it to him. He looked at it and chucked it behind him. Then he pulled out a cigarette and lit it."The reason I need your help is that during that battle my nephew and his army was injured pretty badly. Now come out Peste."

From his coat came out Peste as a rat. He then waved his little hand while sitting on Victor's shoulder.
Both stood there as Death came out of Victor's back. Chelsea shoved her hands into her pockets, letting Albright take the reigns. "Please don't smoke in the medical wing." he started off. Chelsea reached for the cigarette, yanking it away from him and handing it to Albright. He crushed it in his hand without seeming to care about the fact it was lit. Once he opened his palm with the new pill in it, he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it. They could always sweep up the remains later, it was difficult getting all the smoke out of the wing sometimes. "Oh? So you were participating in that fight? I can provide you with whatever medication you could need. We have pills that can heal basic bruises all the way to healing gashes and so on. If there are any disembodied limbs, if you bring them to us, we can either perform surgery or turn them into pills that can be taken to regrow said limbs." Chelsea was still trying to cope with being called small one, but she took it, backing up a bit. "Of course, we won't do this for free, but that's not important right now. So..." he tilted his head a bit, "What do you need?"

Both stood there as Death came out of Victor's back. Chelsea shoved her hands into her pockets, letting Albright take the reigns. "Please don't smoke in the medical wing." he started off. Chelsea reached for the cigarette, yanking it away from him and handing it to Albright. He crushed it in his hand without seeming to care about the fact it was lit. Once he opened his palm with the new pill in it, he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it. They could always sweep up the remains later, it was difficult getting all the smoke out of the wing sometimes. "Oh? So you were participating in that fight? I can provide you with whatever medication you could need. We have pills that can heal basic bruises all the way to healing gashes and so on. If there are any disembodied limbs, if you bring them to us, we can either perform surgery or turn them into pills that can be taken to regrow said limbs." Chelsea was still trying to cope with being called small one, but she took it, backing up a bit. "Of course, we won't do this for free, but that's not important right now. So..." he tilted his head a bit, "What do you need?"
Bright was lost in her own thoughts for a moment before she saw the rat. She was busy drinking her coffee, but she spat out her coffee in response to seeing the rat waving his hand. The coffee would just spill all over Victor as she didn't like rats very much. Rats make people crazy. And then it sticks them in a room. A rubber room full of rats. And rats make people crazy. And crazy people are put in a rubber room. A rubber room full of rats and... So on.

Victor didn't take to kindly to the coffee spilling on him, but at least his jacket was meant to handle almost every condition including water.

"I could have just smoked in my gas mask if you wanted me too. Now about injuries we are talking everything from scrapes and hell burns to bullet holes and missing arms. If you would like to see our ward I can take us there quickly, but I can just bring them in one at a time." He snapped his fingers and smoke cloud manifested with one of the injured rat soilders. Bandages covering his eye. That soilder was Nuke.
051d530b90db3ad20653d020e9149417.jpg
Still wearing his armor and gear. He looked around and said."Is this were I can actually get some good medical care." He said referencing how bad rats are at being doctors.

Bright was lost in her own thoughts for a moment before she saw the rat. She was busy drinking her coffee, but she spat out her coffee in response to seeing the rat waving his hand. The coffee would just spill all over Victor as she didn't like rats very much. Rats make people crazy. And then it sticks them in a room. A rubber room full of rats. And rats make people crazy. And crazy people are put in a rubber room. A rubber room full of rats and... So on.
Victor didn't take to kindly to the coffee spilling on him, but at least his jacket was meant to handle almost every condition including water.

"I could have just smoked in my gas mask if you wanted me too. Now about injuries we are talking everything from scrapes and hell burns to bullet holes and missing arms. If you would like to see our ward I can take us there quickly."
Albright and Chelsea moved out of the way of the coffee. “Sorry kid. No smoking whatsoever in here.” He said, before moving on. “We don’t need to go check, we just need a list of injuries. What you gave us should be sufficient for now.” Chelsea moved towards the closet again, walking in and pulling at least three pills for every kind of injury. The more she assumed there was of the injury, the more medicine was placed in the bag. She came back out, holding the bag in Victor’s direction. “If you have a lot left over, bring them back. We only provide for people within the school grounds.” She said, waiting for him to take the bag. “It’s all labeled with instructions to take and uses.” She added, having to tilt her head back to keep eye contact. Even if they were taken to the ward, they couldn’t make medicine. That made Albright a threat to the patients. Giving out medicine from a distance was the best thing to do, and then have any objects that needed to be made into medicine be sent to the lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back