• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily was a little shaky when they checked in. She had pulled the invitation out of her bag, in case she needed to show it, but they got in with almost no problem. She was in awe once they were in there, almost speechless. “It’s really pretty...” she murmured, her eyes wider then they normally were. “I could understand why only certain people are let in.”

Ene opened her mouth for a second, but then decided to keep it closed. Despite her blank face, she found her anger a little funny. She gave a small wave, before letting out a breath and looking back down at the search results. “Man, I hit a nerve, didn’t I?” she was mostly talking to herself. You always manage to do this. The voice in the back of her head hissed at her. For a moment, Ene seemed to kind of regret doing it, but it vanished soon enough. She focused on the search results instead.
"Yeah, and now I see why some would try to sneak in." Hyunjin said as she looked around. She then sat herself down at a bench nearby and looked at Lily. "Well, maybe they're just in for crashing the party, not for the garden part." She said with a slight giggle.

The AI didn't say anything, and Bright didn't come back after a few minutes. She seemed more composed now and returned to watching the meme awards she had been watching earlier.

"Yeah, and now I see why some would try to sneak in." Hyunjin said as she looked around. She then sat herself down at a bench nearby and looked at Lily. "Well, maybe they're just in for crashing the party, not for the garden part." She said with a slight giggle.

The AI didn't say anything, and Bright didn't come back after a few minutes. She seemed more composed now and returned to watching the meme awards she had been watching earlier.
Lily nodded, though she seemed a little scared. “I don’t want anything to go wrong!” She said, actual worry in her eyes. She was remembering the school festival again, it was all she could take to keep most of the images down. She moved in next to Hyunjin, adjusting her hair awkwardly, as if she was noticing all her small imperfections, and she was working hard to fix them.

Ene stayed there for a few minutes, trying to find something interesting. The silence of the area around just let her think. When she noticed Bright come back, she remained silent. The six words in the back of her mind had nearly punched her. She let a few more seconds pass, it was easy to let it happen. Then she opened her mouth, she didn’t look up, she didn’t even know if Bright heard “...Sorry. That was rude of me.”

Lily nodded, though she seemed a little scared. “I don’t want anything to go wrong!” She said, actual worry in her eyes. She was remembering the school festival again, it was all she could take to keep most of the images down. She moved in next to Hyunjin, adjusting her hair awkwardly, as if she was noticing all her small imperfections, and she was working hard to fix them.

Ene stayed there for a few minutes, trying to find something interesting. The silence of the area around just let her think. When she noticed Bright come back, she remained silent. The six words in the back of her mind had nearly punched her. She let a few more seconds pass, it was easy to let it happen. Then she opened her mouth, she didn’t look up, she didn’t even know if Bright heard “...Sorry. That was rude of me.”
Hyunjin put her hand on Lily's gently as a way to calm her down. She gave her a gentle smile. Maybe this was why she was selected, even though she never really excersized this side of her much with anyone. "Hey, relax. Remember, I'm here. And if anyone goes wrong, I'll protect you. Surely Aria would hear something happening and she'd coming running." She said as she retracted her hand and moved a strip of hair behind her ear.

Bright didn't say anything for a few seconds before she gave out a sigh and replied.
"It's alright. Let's just don't go anywhere near personal. We're not at that stage yet in trust." Bright then returned back to his meme awards.

Last edited:
Victor followed Evan taking off his gas mask and putting out his cigarette."I am Victoria from here until the ceremony is over."

Death popped out and looked a bit worried."Be on high alert Victor or Victoria I got a feeling something bad is on it's way."

Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily jumped at the touch. Anything moving too quickly seemed to shake her up, so a hand on her shoulder was almost the same as punching her. She took a deep breath in, and then let it out. She wasn’t shaking as violently anymore. She heard Hyunjin saying that she would protect her, and she held her pinkie out like a child. “Promise?” She asked with a small voice. She was a little embarrassed that she was making a pinkie promise, but she never had before, and it seemed to mean at least a little bit, so she figured it was worth a try.

Ene’s POV
“Yeah.” Ene focused on the small search browser under her hand. With Bright asking her to not go into anything personal, she deleted the name from her search bar. She looked at the news for maybe two minutes, and then got bored and typed in Endelyn’s name. However, when she reached for the search button, her hand glitched out of existence. She quickly pulled it back, watching as it formed again. Weird. she reached out again, and her hand vanished once more. She could hear a small voice in the back of her head, one whispering no. over and over again. Again, she moved her hand back, and her hand was there again, and her mind was silenced. She did this a few more times, the ‘no’ getting a little louder every time. “Hey...AI? Are you messing with me?” Ene looked up from the search bar, frowning.

Rin’s POV x2
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Tall Rin awkwardly waved goodbye to the small group, before he shut the door. He didn’t know what he was going to do, especially since he was in someone else’s room. He would wait until they were gone and then move somewhere else. Small Rin seemed incredibly happy. “Hell yeah!” she did a small jump, looking back at the two. “I’m sure if something happens, everyone there’ll be able to handle it, these girls are picked for a reason.” She pointed out to death, before focusing on the group again. “So we have Victoria, Rin, and...Ella? Eva?” She looked over at Evan, firing out names as she thought of them.

Lily’s POV
Lily jumped at the touch. Anything moving too quickly seemed to shake her up, so a hand on her shoulder was almost the same as punching her. She took a deep breath in, and then let it out. She wasn’t shaking as violently anymore. She heard Hyunjin saying that she would protect her, and she held her pinkie out like a child. “Promise?” She asked with a small voice. She was a little embarrassed that she was making a pinkie promise, but she never had before, and it seemed to mean at least a little bit, so she figured it was worth a try.

Ene’s POV
“Yeah.” Ene focused on the small search browser under her hand. With Bright asking her to not go into anything personal, she deleted the name from her search bar. She looked at the news for maybe two minutes, and then got bored and typed in Endelyn’s name. However, when she reached for the search button, her hand glitched out of existence. She quickly pulled it back, watching as it formed again. Weird. she reached out again, and her hand vanished once more. She could hear a small voice in the back of her head, one whispering no. over and over again. Again, she moved her hand back, and her hand was there again, and her mind was silenced. She did this a few more times, the ‘no’ getting a little louder every time. “Hey...AI? Are you messing with me?” Ene looked up from the search bar, frowning.

Rin’s POV x2
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Tall Rin awkwardly waved goodbye to the small group, before he shut the door. He didn’t know what he was going to do, especially since he was in someone else’s room. He would wait until they were gone and then move somewhere else. Small Rin seemed incredibly happy. “Hell yeah!” she did a small jump, looking back at the two. “I’m sure if something happens, everyone there’ll be able to handle it, these girls are picked for a reason.” She pointed out to death, before focusing on the group again. “So we have Victoria, Rin, and...Ella? Eva?” She looked over at Evan, firing out names as she thought of them.
Hyunjin looked at Lily and then to her pinkie. She thought of it as cute and giggled for a bit before she responded by wrapping her pinkie around hers, establishing the pinkie promise. "I promise." Hyunjin said confidently.

The AI was watching and figured it wasn't normal. When asked, he simply replied.
"No. I'm not doing anything, since the name you typed has no relevance to me or to Dr. Bright."

Hyunjin looked at Lily and then to her pinkie. She thought of it as cute and giggled for a bit before she responded by wrapping her pinkie around hers, establishing the pinkie promise. "I promise." Hyunjin said confidently.

The AI was watching and figured it wasn't normal. When asked, he simply replied.
"No. I'm not doing anything, since the name you typed has no relevance to me or to Dr. Bright."
Lily smiled brightly, squeezing Hyunjin’s pinky for a second, before wiggling it out of the promise. “Don’t break it, okay?” She seemed a little calmer now, looking around. She was wondering if they were supposed to meet someone, or if they were just supposed to sit there until something happened. She was still happy about the pinkie promise, tapping her fingers on her leg.

Ene nodded. That made enough sense to her. She opened a new tab and dug through it, searching various things. None of them seemed to have the same reaction that came from Endelyn’s name. “Weird.” she said again, crossing her arms. She went back to the tab and tried clicking it again. For a split second, she saw someone grab her hand, and it glitched out of existence. She stumbled back, and her hand once again returned to where it had been. “What the hell?” she stayed there for a moment, still trying to figure out what was messing up the code. More importantly, she was creeped out by the hand that had grabbed her. From what she had seen, it was burned, and it had a few marks she couldn’t quite make out. She frowned, looking at her own hand, as if to make sure it was still there.

"Only one thing can get Death scared, but I really hope I am wrong." Victor laughed awkwardly. Then Abbadon walked by. Victor's eyes turned black and darted looking at Abbadon."Fucking War what brings you around here you fucking mongoloid?" Victor snarled in the voice of Death.

Abbadon's eyes turned black as well and made eye contact."Now Death don't take your anger out on me because Victor went from a chain smoking drunk commie to a chain smoking drunk transvestite." Abbadon said in the voice of War.

Lily smiled brightly, squeezing Hyunjin’s pinky for a second, before wiggling it out of the promise. “Don’t break it, okay?” She seemed a little calmer now, looking around. She was wondering if they were supposed to meet someone, or if they were just supposed to sit there until something happened. She was still happy about the pinkie promise, tapping her fingers on her leg.

Ene nodded. That made enough sense to her. She opened a new tab and dug through it, searching various things. None of them seemed to have the same reaction that came from Endelyn’s name. “Weird.” she said again, crossing her arms. She went back to the tab and tried clicking it again. For a split second, she saw someone grab her hand, and it glitched out of existence. She stumbled back, and her hand once again returned to where it had been. “What the hell?” she stayed there for a moment, still trying to figure out what was messing up the code. More importantly, she was creeped out by the hand that had grabbed her. From what she had seen, it was burned, and it had a few marks she couldn’t quite make out. She frowned, looking at her own hand, as if to make sure it was still there.
Hyunjin just smiled as she continued to look around. Maybe they arrived a bit too early. She looked at the time and they were actually there thirty minutes early before the start of the ceremony. At least they were early, but now what to do... (wish AL.Over AL.Over told us the process of the ceremony before qwq)

The AI had secretively tapped into Ene's visual module, seeing anything what she sees. As the events unfolded, the AI had taken a screenshot of the hand, when reviewing a short replay of the incident. It then proceeded to run the image in a comparison with other images, looking for a match.
"This must be quite strange for you."

Lily’s POV

Ene’s POV

Rin’s POV x2
evan looked at victor then back to rin he tried to think of a name, perhaps that might work? he didn't really like many of the names rin suggested his tail tapped the floor as they walked trying to work out what would be a good name then he hopped up fluttering a little as he thought of one that sounded really good well to him atlest "what about Evangeline? that sounds good right... little closer to my actual name so it sounds perfect right?"

Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over
It was as if the plants around her were starting to help her calm down. Lily wasn’t visibly shaking anymore, she seemed more content then excited. Maybe it was just the tea finally starting to work, but she seemed calm. She knew the ceremony wouldn’t start for awhile, maybe that was what was calming her down. Even she wasn’t really sure.

Ene’s POV
After a few moments of taking the screenshot, it became heavily distorted, to the point not even someone who knew what the picture was would be able to figure out what was what. “Yeah. This is really weird,” Ene muttered. She kept sticking her hand out, time and time again, as if she was stuck in a loop. She wasn’t actually, but just watching the hand continue to push her back confused her, and also kind of fascinated her. With each time, the hand became a little less transparent. Once it was corporeal enough, Ene just kept her hand there, staring at the hand. You could clearly make out the burn marks, but it was joined by some weirder marks as well, ones that resembled wires and coding. It couldn’t have been much bigger then a 8 or 9 year old’s hand. It ended at the wrist, fading in a sort of gradient until it was gone. “Yeah, okay.” she reached out with her other hand to grab the hand, but that vanished too, causing Ene to flinch back. “It’s a spooky ghost AI keeping me from researching Endelyn’s name.” she muttered, watching both of her hands come back.

Small Rin’s POV
Rin nodded, a little sad that none of her names had gotten chosen, but she was going to work around it. “I’ll just call you Eva!” She smiled, before hearing the argument that was going on next to her. She took a step back, pulling Evan along with her. The last thing she needed was to get caught in a fight, especially when Rin was divided in two. Sure, they could duke it out however they wanted, but she didn’t want to get involved. She kind of sidestepped to a reasonable distance, still pulling Evan along with her. “You might want to consider that free one,” she muttered, to Evan, crossing her arms.​

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku walked with Hyunjin and Lily into the Hana-Hime Gardens. The place was beautiful with its multi-coloured trees and flowers, the sun shining lightly upon the area. Shinku had to admit, this place is amazing. She shook her head and looked down. She should be focusing on finding her brother, not stare at scenery.

Hyunjin and Lily seemed relaxed, both of them looking graceful and stunning with their formal attire. Shinku was given a kimono by Master Della, and she took efforts to make a few adjustments to let her move more freely. The kimono had a few stitches on them, which made Shinku wonder if the kimono was used by someone else in the past.

Walking further into the gardens, the girls walked to find a girl, probably a Senior, waiting for them at the entrance of the main building. The girl was dressed elegantly in a flower patterned Chinese traditional outfit, her fringe pinned up with a beautiful Sakura blossom. " Greetings. I'm the Leading Flower Princess, Chen Jia Yu. You may call me Princess Bamboo." The girl introduced, " Please follow me into the Main Room. You'll have a chance to meet Master Della before the ceremony begins."

Evan
location: Evans dorm interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Evan nodded at small rin “right then Eva it is” then abbadon showed and and victor and him started going At eachother Evan being dragged off to the side by rin to avoid getting into any fight mention the free one the spell thief snaked it’s way up Evan arms and onto his face smiling gleefully “freeeeee” it said in his soft but harsh voice “all right you to break it up or I’ll have to let my little friend have its fun”

Shinku's POV

Shinku walked with Hyunjin and Lily into the Hana-Hime Gardens. The place was beautiful with its multi-coloured trees and flowers, the sun shining lightly upon the area. Shinku had to admit, this place is amazing. She shook her head and looked down. She should be focusing on finding her brother, not stare at scenery.

Hyunjin and Lily seemed relaxed, both of them looking graceful and stunning with their formal attire. Shinku was given a kimono by Master Della, and she took efforts to make a few adjustments to let her move more freely. The kimono had a few stitches on them, which made Shinku wonder if the kimono was used by someone else in the past.

Walking further into the gardens, the girls walked to find a girl, probably a Senior, waiting for them at the entrance of the main building. The girl was dressed elegantly in a flower patterned Chinese traditional outfit, her fringe pinned up with a beautiful Sakura blossom. " Greetings. I'm the Leading Flower Princess, Chen Jia Yu. You may call me Princess Bamboo." The girl introduced, " Please follow me into the Main Room. You'll have a chance to meet Master Della before the ceremony begins."
It was as if looking at another person caused Lily to stress all over again. She felt like she had been punched in the stomach, however, she held herself together. “Princess Bamboo...” she repeated the words under her breath, making sure she remembered the name. She nodded in a ‘nice to meet you!’ way, but didn’t say anything. At least, she didn’t say anything until Bamboo mentioned Master Della, “W-Why are we meeting with her?” She asked. She may have looked calm and collected, but her voice betrayed her, trying to keep smiling.

Shinku's POV

Shinku looked at Princess Bamboo with a slight interest. She had seen the girl around the campus before, and she always seemed so composed and calm. Lily nodded at the Leading Flower Princess's greeting. “W-Why are we meeting with her?” Lily asked. Jia Yu looked at the girl with a small smile.

" Since you are chosen to be the new Flower Princesses, you must know who is the Head of this garden, no?" Jia Yu replied, her eyes shining with slight curiosity behind her glasses.

Shinku's POV

Shinku looked at Princess Bamboo with a slight interest. She had seen the girl around the campus before, and she always seemed so composed and calm. Lily nodded at the Leading Flower Princess's greeting. “W-Why are we meeting with her?” Lily asked. Jia Yu looked at the girl with a small smile.

" Since you are chosen to be the new Flower Princesses, you must know who is the Head of this garden, no?" Jia Yu replied, her eyes shining with slight curiosity behind her glasses.

Lily heard Bamboo’s explanation, and she nodded. “That makes sense.” She murmured, trying to keep herself composed. She was amazed at how the princess stayed together, it made Lily wonder if she was actually even supposed to be invited. She forced down the negative thoughts, her small smile growing a little, until she seemed about the same as she was.

Rachelle Mori|The Perpetual Motion of Progress (Location: Inside School)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Apart from her fits of sleepwalking and fights against her mind within her, Rachelle had been frequently seen coming and going, leaving sight just about as quickly as she had entered it. Come and go, in and out, rinse and repeat; the superlatives go on, but the bottom line is nothing is really changing - a loop. In the brief moments she does get to actually do things herself with her 'problems' out of the way, she is never sure what 'to' do. All of the recent happenings are mostly lost on her; unsure if she can attend or even desire to attend - whatever it is. She forgot.

At one point, she stopped and thought to herself before just taking herself on a walk to wherever inside the school, trying to do a bit of soul searching or something like that. Thoughts kept coming, and so many possibilities, it's a bit like an open book. Rachelle would eventually slap herself straight (literally) and don her mask to hide her face, unsure if she can even face anyone at this particular point in time until she has a grip on herself and what exactly 'is' going on. Forget the mind over matter situation, what she wants are answers and an understanding. She would later be heard and seen with her blade skimming along the ground of a hallway as if she forgot to put it back into the sheathe, shaking and always looking around in a frenzy...

(Open for interactions.)

Shinku's POV

Lily heard Bamboo’s explanation, and she nodded. “That makes sense.” She murmured, trying to keep herself composed. She was amazed at how the princess stayed together, it made Lily wonder if she was actually even supposed to be invited. She forced down the negative thoughts, her small smile growing a little, until she seemed about the same as she was.
Hyunjin just followed and kept quiet. She didn't really know any of the flower members or even Master Della. She heard the name probably from the last assembly in the aftermath of the Demon King's attack. She just followed Jia Yu as she stuck close to Lily and Shinku. Though, finally, Hyunjin broke her silence. "So... What does it mean to be a Flower Princess? The title sounds nice and all but what is it do we actually... do?" Hyunjin asked bluntly, clearly clueless about the role and wanting answers. If it was just a higher status in the headmaster's playbook to go out on more missions, it'd disappoint her really. But she doubted it was that or else why would Lily be here too? She was just mostly confused and clarification would indeed help.

The AI continued to watch Ene's actions and was having trouble computing a solution. After moments of trying to compute, it couldn't. It only came up with an answer that was not certain, but it might be more accurate.
"Perhaps it's something related to the paranormal. Have you heard of such thing before, Ene?"

Hyunjin just followed and kept quiet. She didn't really know any of the flower members or even Master Della. She heard the name probably from the last assembly in the aftermath of the Demon King's attack. She just followed Jia Yu as she stuck close to Lily and Shinku. Though, finally, Hyunjin broke her silence. "So... What does it mean to be a Flower Princess? The title sounds nice and all but what is it do we actually... do?" Hyunjin asked bluntly, clearly clueless about the role and wanting answers. If it was just a higher status in the headmaster's playbook to go out on more missions, it'd disappoint her really. But she doubted it was that or else why would Lily be here too? She was just mostly confused and clarification would indeed help.

The AI continued to watch Ene's actions and was having trouble computing a solution. After moments of trying to compute, it couldn't. It only came up with an answer that was not certain, but it might be more accurate.
"Perhaps it's something related to the paranormal. Have you heard of such thing before, Ene?"
Lily heard Hyunjin’s question, and nodded along, also curious as to what a Flower Princess was. It was a cute title, but she wanted to know what it meant. She pulled herself along, adjusting her skirt to keep it from getting stuck in the wheels.

“I know what a ghost is.” Ene frowned, “I’ve existed long enough to know that much.” she was trying as many different scenarios to try and see what the hand was hiding from her. She had a browser open under each hand. She aimed for the search button, but grew even more panicked when she realized she couldn’t find it. A small figure flickered in front of her, holding both of the search buttons. Go Away. the voice lacked any emotion. It was similar to Ene’s, but younger. Stay away from this

Lily heard Hyunjin’s question, and nodded along, also curious as to what a Flower Princess was. It was a cute title, but she wanted to know what it meant. She pulled herself along, adjusting her skirt to keep it from getting stuck in the wheels.

“I know what a ghost is.” Ene frowned, “I’ve existed long enough to know that much.” she was trying as many different scenarios to try and see what the hand was hiding from her. She had a browser open under each hand. She aimed for the search button, but grew even more panicked when she realized she couldn’t find it. A small figure flickered in front of her, holding both of the search buttons. Go Away. the voice lacked any emotion. It was similar to Ene’s, but younger. Stay away from this
"Then we can only assume that this just might be." The AI said, who didn't really seem all that concerned, but wanted to see Ene's reaction. It also tapped out of her visual module so it cannot see what she sees anymore. Bright continued to watch meme awards on YouTube, eventually beginning to watch something else.

"I got shit to do comrade so why don't we set our differences aside for now." Victor's eyes turned back to normal and turned around."Hey wait for me." He began walking towards Evan and Rin again.
Abbadon's POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
"Man that guy is kinda of a dick." Abbadon said walking away aswell. On his walk he noticed Rachelle. She seemed a bit strange, but whatever he can still mess with her. He then transformed and snuck behind her.
roman-sachnow-unbenanntes-werk-8.jpg
"Boo!" He yelled with a chuckle.

"Then we can only assume that this just might be." The AI said, who didn't really seem all that concerned, but wanted to see Ene's reaction. It also tapped out of her visual module so it cannot see what she sees anymore. Bright continued to watch meme awards on YouTube, eventually beginning to watch something else.
“Yay. I’m being haunted.” Ene’s voice was dripping with sarcasm. She reached both of her hands out at the same time, watching them disappear. Then she shoved her foot nub towards the search button, managing to press it. “Bet you weren’t expecting that, ghost.” Ene seemed proud of herself, puffing out her chest. She looked down at the results, frowning. She could make out the images, but most of the words were omitted. Various pictures of a girl holding onto a different woman behind a politican. A burnt house. A small girl with burn marks on her body. A slightly distorted image of the same girl with multiple devices attached to her. GO AWAY. You know enough about me. Ene felt a hand on her mouth, and suddenly she was being yanked away from the screen. Whatever was pulling her wasn’t very strong, but they had the element of surprise on their side. Ene was trying to kick her way out, but whatever grabbed her wasn’t letting go. If you looked closely, you could see a figure resembling the girl in the photos. Once she was a few feet away, it let go, and the screen closed with it. Ene could breathe again, but she frowned. The figure was gone, and Ene was trying to hold herself together and figure out what had just happened.

“Yay. I’m being haunted.” Ene’s voice was dripping with sarcasm. She reached both of her hands out at the same time, watching them disappear. Then she shoved her foot nub towards the search button, managing to press it. “Bet you weren’t expecting that, ghost.” Ene seemed proud of herself, puffing out her chest. She looked down at the results, frowning. She could make out the images, but most of the words were omitted. Various pictures of a girl holding onto a different woman behind a politican. A burnt house. A small girl with burn marks on her body. A slightly distorted image of the same girl with multiple devices attached to her. GO AWAY. You know enough about me. Ene felt a hand on her mouth, and suddenly she was being yanked away from the screen. Whatever was pulling her wasn’t very strong, but they had the element of surprise on their side. Ene was trying to kick her way out, but whatever grabbed her wasn’t letting go. If you looked closely, you could see a figure resembling the girl in the photos. Once she was a few feet away, it let go, and the screen closed with it. Ene could breathe again, but she frowned. The figure was gone, and Ene was trying to hold herself together and figure out what had just happened.
The AI then appeared, in the form of a black 3D model of Kizuna AI but wearing the mask it has shown itself recently in. She then came over to check on Ene, looking at her foot nub and restoring her whole body with a wave of her hand. "I suppose you're digging into some really deep shit. Perhaps you'd want Dr. Bright's help?"

The AI then appeared, in the form of a black 3D model of Kizuna AI but wearing the mask it has shown itself recently in. She then came over to check on Ene, looking at her foot nub and restoring her whole body with a wave of her hand. "I suppose you're digging into some really deep shit. Perhaps you'd want Dr. Bright's help?"
Ene wanted to say some kind of snide comment, but nothing came out. She was still in shock. She stood back up once she could see her body again, letting out a very long breath, tugging her sleeves down. At the mention of Dr. Bright, she looked up and tilted her head. “That depends, what would the old man be able to do?” she asked, not daring to even try to open the search engine again.

Ene wanted to say some kind of snide comment, but nothing came out. She was still in shock. She stood back up once she could see her body again, letting out a very long breath, tugging her sleeves down. At the mention of Dr. Bright, she looked up and tilted her head. “That depends, what would the old man be able to do?” she asked, not daring to even try to open the search engine again.
"We can just ask him to search the name for us. Perhaps it'd be a different result. Or the same. Either way, it most likely would not harm Bright." The AI stated as it looked outside the screen and towards Bright. Dr. Bright was still watching Youtube, mostly watching Let's Play videos and twitch clips. She's also been watching a lot of League of Legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back