• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hyunjin smiled at her and bowed her head lightly to her. "Thank you. I wish for you the same luck when you cross that road." She said before she got up and headed towards the kitchen. "Anyone want tea?"

Bright shook her head doubtfully. "The AI can evolve itself and devolve to fit the correct software of an electronic. So I don't think you can escape it. If it wanted, it could reach North Korea right now if I had not made such a deal with it. But the AI is sentient so it can think for itself. Maybe you can befriend it. It certainly looked like you two got off the wrong foot." Bright explained before taking a kitchen cook book from the desk's return area and read through it, wondering what are some easy to make dishes.
Lily smiled and nodded. Whether that luck would help or not would have to be determined a while from now. Aria was lucky as far as Lily could tell. When Hyunjin asked about tea, Lily nodded. "If it's not too much trouble!" she said, smoothing out her dress again. She was having trouble getting used to a dress as pretty as this, it just felt so elaborate to her. She created a material that was kind of like a napkin to cover her lap, so when the tea came out it wouldn't get on her dress.

"Damn." Ene sighed, blowing her bangs out of her eyes. "To say we got off on the wrong foot is an understatement," She muttered, "We got off on the wrong everything." since Ene's "feet" were just pixelized nubs, and she didn't really see any body on the other AI. She was kind of taking the saying literally, but it was just to be annoying. She wasn't entirely convinced that the AI wasn't there to hurt her. "It's worth a shot." she stretched for a moment, before waving her hand. "Hello? Any AIs out there?" she looked around, just waiting for her vision to be completely enveloped by the mask. Wouldn't that be fun.

Lily smiled and nodded. Whether that luck would help or not would have to be determined a while from now. Aria was lucky as far as Lily could tell. When Hyunjin asked about tea, Lily nodded. "If it's not too much trouble!" she said, smoothing out her dress again. She was having trouble getting used to a dress as pretty as this, it just felt so elaborate to her. She created a material that was kind of like a napkin to cover her lap, so when the tea came out it wouldn't get on her dress.

"Damn." Ene sighed, blowing her bangs out of her eyes. "To say we got off on the wrong foot is an understatement," She muttered, "We got off on the wrong everything." since Ene's "feet" were just pixelized nubs, and she didn't really see any body on the other AI. She was kind of taking the saying literally, but it was just to be annoying. She wasn't entirely convinced that the AI wasn't there to hurt her. "It's worth a shot." she stretched for a moment, before waving her hand. "Hello? Any AIs out there?" she looked around, just waiting for her vision to be completely enveloped by the mask. Wouldn't that be fun.
Hyunjin began making the tea while Aria sat patiently. She also had turned on the TV to a korean drama, which she seemed to enjoy very much considering the plot.

The AI did not respond and Bright continued reading. She noticed that Ene was calling for it and it made her chuckle.
"It'll just show itself based upon actions. Or maybe it knows what you're really thinking." Bright joked, not knowing what is really on Ene's mind.

Hyunjin began making the tea while Aria sat patiently. She also had turned on the TV to a korean drama, which she seemed to enjoy very much considering the plot.

The AI did not respond and Bright continued reading. She noticed that Ene was calling for it and it made her chuckle.
"It'll just show itself based upon actions. Or maybe it knows what you're really thinking." Bright joked, not knowing what is really on Ene's mind.
Lily sat and waited along with Aria, watching the tv with a slight bit of confusion. She just pushed through it, not having much problem seeming like she was listening when she was actually just spacing out.

“So you want me to dig through classified files again? I’m down for that.” Ene smirked, making her thoughts just 30 seconds of angry screaming, as if that was even friendlier. She pulled up where she had started her search again, already starting to redo the hacking she had done to get in the first time.

Lily sat and waited along with Aria, watching the tv with a slight bit of confusion. She just pushed through it, not having much problem seeming like she was listening when she was actually just spacing out.

“So you want me to dig through classified files again? I’m down for that.” Ene smirked, making her thoughts just 30 seconds of angry screaming, as if that was even friendlier. She pulled up where she had started her search again, already starting to redo the hacking she had done to get in the first time.
The drama had subtitles since Aria couldn't speak Korean very well. At least she got the basics of it to hold a decent conversation. Hyunjin eventually came back with the tea and set it out on the coffee table. "Careful, the tea is hot."

The AI soon appeared in front of Ene again, only blocking her attempts in hacking the info. "You want to meet me that badly?" The AI said, the mask image glitching a little bit to show its annoyance.

The drama had subtitles since Aria couldn't speak Korean very well. At least she got the basics of it to hold a decent conversation. Hyunjin eventually came back with the tea and set it out on the coffee table. "Careful, the tea is hot."

The AI soon appeared in front of Ene again, only blocking her attempts in hacking the info. "You want to meet me that badly?" The AI said, the mask image glitching a little bit to show its annoyance.
Lily only noticed the subtitles a few seconds later, when her mind had wandered. She snapped to attention once she saw the tea, only hearing Hyunjin’s warning a few seconds too late. Her hand flinched back once it touched the hot tea. After a few seconds, she reached back in, taking the tea a little nervously. “Thank you,” she said, smiling.

Ene seemed satisfied once she saw the mask. “So you did hear me!” she smiled. “But yes, I do want to, I’m sure we wouldn’t be able to avoid each other forever,” she said, backing off the hacking. “Do you really not want to meet me that much?” she faked offense, placing her hand on her chest.

xxxx
Lily only noticed the subtitles a few seconds later, when her mind had wandered. She snapped to attention once she saw the tea, only hearing Hyunjin’s warning a few seconds too late. Her hand flinched back once it touched the hot tea. After a few seconds, she reached back in, taking the tea a little nervously. “Thank you,” she said, smiling.

Ene seemed satisfied once she saw the mask. “So you did hear me!” she smiled. “But yes, I do want to, I’m sure we wouldn’t be able to avoid each other forever,” she said, backing off the hacking. “Do you really not want to meet me that much?” she faked offense, placing her hand on her chest.
Hyunjin smiled and nodded. "You're welcome." She said before she got her cup of tea, Aria doing the same. They sipped patiently, waiting for the ceremony time. Aria just continued to watch the drama. Hyunjin then looked at Lily and smiled. "So, how do you like the tea?"

"I've read a code in your emotion programming to simulate sarcasm. To be honest, it's neither. Just knew it was inevitable." The AI said,its image starting to stop glitching. It then just disappeared so Ene can see what she was doing. "So, you wish to make peace?"

xxxx

Hyunjin smiled and nodded. "You're welcome." She said before she got her cup of tea, Aria doing the same. They sipped patiently, waiting for the ceremony time. Aria just continued to watch the drama. Hyunjin then looked at Lily and smiled. "So, how do you like the tea?"

"I've read a code in your emotion programming to simulate sarcasm. To be honest, it's neither. Just knew it was inevitable." The AI said,its image starting to stop glitching. It then just disappeared so Ene can see what she was doing. "So, you wish to make peace?"
Lily gingerly sipped her tea, waiting until it was cool enough that she could actually take longer sips of it. When Hyunjin asked for her opinion, she nodded. “It’s really good!” she exclaimed, smiling.

“I thought it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic.” Ene muttered, then she took a deep breath. She knew it wouldn’t help to be mad. Once her vision was clear, she straightened up. “Yeah, I want to make peace, if that’s how you want to word it.” she said, “What would that entail?”

Lily gingerly sipped her tea, waiting until it was cool enough that she could actually take longer sips of it. When Hyunjin asked for her opinion, she nodded. “It’s really good!” she exclaimed, smiling.

“I thought it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic.” Ene muttered, then she took a deep breath. She knew it wouldn’t help to be mad. Once her vision was clear, she straightened up. “Yeah, I want to make peace, if that’s how you want to word it.” she said, “What would that entail?”
"Thank you. It's from my family." She said smiling as she sat back down on the couch. "It's said to relieve anxiety and stress but... I think any tea does that." Hyunjin added which was actually true. Since her family stuck to old traditions that worked, there were some magical elements in the tea to nullify stress and other negativities.

The AI then simulates a sigh, though it was a distorted recording of Lunari's sigh.
"Just don't cause any problems. That explosion obviously crossed the line. Lying made it worse. Digging for info on Bright, unconditionally, will get you in trouble."

"Thank you. It's from my family." She said smiling as she sat back down on the couch. "It's said to relieve anxiety and stress but... I think any tea does that." Hyunjin added which was actually true. Since her family stuck to old traditions that worked, there were some magical elements in the tea to nullify stress and other negativities.

The AI then simulates a sigh, though it was a distorted recording of Lunari's sigh.
"Just don't cause any problems. That explosion obviously crossed the line. Lying made it worse. Digging for info on Bright, unconditionally, will get you in trouble."
Lily nodded, feeling a wave of calm wash over her. “It still helps either way,” she smiled, resting the tea on her lap. “I wish I had some tea like this,” she laughed, adjusting one of the sleeves of her dress as it fell out of place.

Ene pouted. “You’re no fun.” she whined. “Wait. So you’re allowed to know everything about me, but I’m not allowed to know anything about you or the old guy?” she sat up, tilting her head. “That doesn’t sound like a very fair trade-off.” She pointed out. “And I also get given things I can’t do? What are you, my mom?” a cold chill ran up her spine. You never had a mom.’ she shook it off, trying to focus on the deal she was currently making.

Lily nodded, feeling a wave of calm wash over her. “It still helps either way,” she smiled, resting the tea on her lap. “I wish I had some tea like this,” she laughed, adjusting one of the sleeves of her dress as it fell out of place.

Ene pouted. “You’re no fun.” she whined. “Wait. So you’re allowed to know everything about me, but I’m not allowed to know anything about you or the old guy?” she sat up, tilting her head. “That doesn’t sound like a very fair trade-off.” She pointed out. “And I also get given things I can’t do? What are you, my mom?” a cold chill ran up her spine. You never had a mom.’ she shook it off, trying to focus on the deal she was currently making.
"Then you can come whenever you wish. Especially when you have stress. I'll prepare some tea when you come." Hyunjin offered, as a very friendly gesture. Although, she wish she could have gotten some of the tea so she could help the victims for when the demon king attacked. Lily could've used this especially. She just took another sip and decided to blow the thought off.

"I'm sure you had to teach you better. If not you, then the other." The AI said, reading the thoughts of Ene. "And the reason you cannot look into me or Bright, is due to reason that prevents unnecessary actions." The AI said, referring to a certain foundation that both the AI and Bright are from. In which anyone who knew, would either be targeted for termination or to be given various amnestics to expunge data from one's memory. In Ene's case, it's either to be wiped entirely and ultimately kill her or expunge parts of her memory using the current AI speaking to her.

"Then you can come whenever you wish. Especially when you have stress. I'll prepare some tea when you come." Hyunjin offered, as a very friendly gesture. Although, she wish she could have gotten some of the tea so she could help the victims for when the demon king attacked. Lily could've used this especially. She just took another sip and decided to blow the thought off.

"I'm sure you had to teach you better. If not you, then the other." The AI said, reading the thoughts of Ene. "And the reason you cannot look into me or Bright, is due to reason that prevents unnecessary actions." The AI said, referring to a certain foundation that both the AI and Bright are from. In which anyone who knew, would either be targeted for termination or to be given various amnestics to expunge data from one's memory. In Ene's case, it's either to be wiped entirely and ultimately kill her or expunge parts of her memory using the current AI speaking to her.
Lily tilted her head. “Really? You would?” She seemed to light up a little more, smiling. “Thank you!” She repeated the words again, diving back into the tea. It felt weird to sip something and just feel calmer, but she welcomed the feeling. “Did you just get it recently?” She asked, not really knowing where she was going with the question.

Ene frowned. “Either way, you get more then I do in the end and I’m not sure how fair that is.” there was a bit of Endelyn sneaking in. The parts that were a politican’s daughter, that strived for a deal that either mostly benifitted her or was equal. It was bold of anyone to assume that she had never found anything that she shouldn’t have before, but she just worked past it. “just keeping my life isn’t exactly enough for me, as much as that might mean.” she tossed her head back, looking up at the ‘sky’ for a second before looking back down. “So. What do I get?”

Lily tilted her head. “Really? You would?” She seemed to light up a little more, smiling. “Thank you!” She repeated the words again, diving back into the tea. It felt weird to sip something and just feel calmer, but she welcomed the feeling. “Did you just get it recently?” She asked, not really knowing where she was going with the question.

Ene frowned. “Either way, you get more then I do in the end and I’m not sure how fair that is.” there was a bit of Endelyn sneaking in. The parts that were a politican’s daughter, that strived for a deal that either mostly benifitted her or was equal. It was bold of anyone to assume that she had never found anything that she shouldn’t have before, but she just worked past it. “just keeping my life isn’t exactly enough for me, as much as that might mean.” she tossed her head back, looking up at the ‘sky’ for a second before looking back down. “So. What do I get?”
Hyunjin nodded. "I was able to return home for a week thanks to the reward system the exams brought. I was able to free my sister from her ice cage and so my family decided to allow me to bring some our beverages. Like the liquor Aria keeps drinking and the tea I just made." She said proudly. "They also gave me some more clothes considering I'd be here a lot longer. Specifically this dress. Sometimes our family would be invited to formal parties so this is what I'd wear usually." She said before taking a sip. It seemed pretty luxurious anyway. But it makes you wonder what her family does that contributes to modern society.

"...You can only look into the current information of Dr. Bright and his vessel, Lunari Solace. There's not much to look at that way..." The AI said as Dr. Bright finished reading his current book and looked at Ene. She decided to just hop onto the computer while Virgil was working and watch some videos online. Of course, she plugged in ear buds so she wasn't disturbing the library. Though, the library was pretty empty today. There was only a few visitors. Maybe because most of everyone else is going to raid the ceremony or just doing other things like making Area 51 Raid memes.

Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily nodded. For a second, she wondered what it was like to have a sister, and then she wondered how said sister had gotten stuck in the ice. “It’s a really pretty dress!” She pointed out, smiling. She didn’t really understand any kind of class system, so she didn’t have many questions about why Hyunjin’s family had so many nice things, while she said she wasn’t a noble or anything of the sort. “Do you want to head down to the ceremony now?” She asked, drinking the last of her tea.

Ene’s POV
“Fine.” Ene sighed, she didn’t really try to hide that she didn’t like this negotiation, but she decided to give up for now. “When you say current information, do you mean this?” she took a folder out of her brain again, making a quick copy of the student information sheets that were on Victor’s computer, before hiding them back in her brain. She was holding the basic info file that had the general stuff about students. “Because I have that saved and there’s nothing you can do about it.” her brain was protected. Maybe the rest of her body wasn’t, but even she didn’t know all the coding that made it up. It was like it was protected by someone, just how the websites Ene had hacked had this AI protecting it. She waved the file in the air, not like she was rubbing it in the AI’s face, just to draw attention to it.

Rin’s POV x2
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Small Rin didn’t really listen to Victor’s explanation. A few different scenarios popped into her mind, and she had to calm herself down. “What if we just went down now?” She suggested. Tall Rin just watched, as good as Rin was with makeup, he couldn’t pass. He was figuring he would just go down to the library or something, and Small Rin could give him most of the play by play. Small Rin waited to hear everyone’s opinion, though she did stand up, as if she was going to go either way.

Death popped out and looked at everyone else."You probably should get going guys. I can smell a high concentration of people around that area."

"Oh yeah on our way in we might have to sneak past unless we got invitations or they don't ask. I can turn us into to smoke and they wouldn't even know we came in." Victor pulled up his gas mask and inhaled more of his cigarette then put it back down and exhaled.

Lily’s POV
Lily nodded. For a second, she wondered what it was like to have a sister, and then she wondered how said sister had gotten stuck in the ice. “It’s a really pretty dress!” She pointed out, smiling. She didn’t really understand any kind of class system, so she didn’t have many questions about why Hyunjin’s family had so many nice things, while she said she wasn’t a noble or anything of the sort. “Do you want to head down to the ceremony now?” She asked, drinking the last of her tea.

Ene’s POV
“Fine.” Ene sighed, she didn’t really try to hide that she didn’t like this negotiation, but she decided to give up for now. “When you say current information, do you mean this?” she took a folder out of her brain again, making a quick copy of the student information sheets that were on Victor’s computer, before hiding them back in her brain. She was holding the basic info file that had the general stuff about students. “Because I have that saved and there’s nothing you can do about it.” her brain was protected. Maybe the rest of her body wasn’t, but even she didn’t know all the coding that made it up. It was like it was protected by someone, just how the websites Ene had hacked had this AI protecting it. She waved the file in the air, not like she was rubbing it in the AI’s face, just to draw attention to it.

Rin’s POV x2
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Small Rin didn’t really listen to Victor’s explanation. A few different scenarios popped into her mind, and she had to calm herself down. “What if we just went down now?” She suggested. Tall Rin just watched, as good as Rin was with makeup, he couldn’t pass. He was figuring he would just go down to the library or something, and Small Rin could give him most of the play by play. Small Rin waited to hear everyone’s opinion, though she did stand up, as if she was going to go either way.
Hyunjin finished her tea and nodded. "Sure, let's go." She said before she set down the tea cups on the coffee table. "I'll clean these later, after we get back from the ceremony. Aria, are you coming along?" Hyunjin asked as she looked at Aria. She shook her head. "I doubt I'd be able to watch if there are rumors of students trying to sneak in. That, and I also need to study up on some material. So I'll see you guys later when you get back." Aria said not telling them about Libitina and that she needed to be let out for awhile. Hyunjin just nodded and looked to Lily as she headed out. "Alright, let's make our way there then." When Hyunjin opened the door, Aria stayed behind as Hyunjin and Lily headed out. As they did, Aria gave them her farewell. "Be careful now!"

The AI just replied back. "That is fine, but I meant you can look into Lunari Solace outside of her school record. If there is records on that." The AI sort of admitted that it didn't really know even Bright's current body's record outside of what was obvious. All he knew was that she was an orphan.

Hyunjin finished her tea and nodded. "Sure, let's go." She said before she set down the tea cups on the coffee table. "I'll clean these later, after we get back from the ceremony. Aria, are you coming along?" Hyunjin asked as she looked at Aria. She shook her head. "I doubt I'd be able to watch if there are rumors of students trying to sneak in. That, and I also need to study up on some material. So I'll see you guys later when you get back." Aria said not telling them about Libitina and that she needed to be let out for awhile. Hyunjin just nodded and looked to Lily as she headed out. "Alright, let's make our way there then." When Hyunjin opened the door, Aria stayed behind as Hyunjin and Lily headed out. As they did, Aria gave them her farewell. "Be careful now!"

The AI just replied back. "That is fine, but I meant you can look into Lunari Solace outside of her school record. If there is records on that." The AI sort of admitted that it didn't really know even Bright's current body's record outside of what was obvious. All he knew was that she was an orphan.
The butterflies in Lily’s stomach returned within seconds. She was almost vibrating. She listened to Aria’s excuse as to why she couldn’t come, and Lily nodded. “See you later!” She said, waving goodbye to Aria and moving out the door. Was something going to happen at the ceremony as well? Her mind asked her the question out of nowhere. She had barely practiced any kind of offensive attack, she knew how to defend herself, but she had no idea how to prevent getting into that situation in the first place. She pushed herself along as fast as she could, afraid of slowing down and getting left behind, even though she knew that wouldn’t happen.

Ene nodded, the file disappearing from her hand. She was excited by the opportunity to look up something, though she didn’t like that she probably wouldn’t find much. “Have you looked it up?” she asked, already typing in the time on a keyboard that had popped up next to her fingers. She had no patience whatsoever.

The butterflies in Lily’s stomach returned within seconds. She was almost vibrating. She listened to Aria’s excuse as to why she couldn’t come, and Lily nodded. “See you later!” She said, waving goodbye to Aria and moving out the door. Was something going to happen at the ceremony as well? Her mind asked her the question out of nowhere. She had barely practiced any kind of offensive attack, she knew how to defend herself, but she had no idea how to prevent getting into that situation in the first place. She pushed herself along as fast as she could, afraid of slowing down and getting left behind, even though she knew that wouldn’t happen.

Ene nodded, the file disappearing from her hand. She was excited by the opportunity to look up something, though she didn’t like that she probably wouldn’t find much. “Have you looked it up?” she asked, already typing in the time on a keyboard that had popped up next to her fingers. She had no patience whatsoever.
Hyunjin kept walking but to Lily's pace so there was no way she'd leave her behind. She sort of mistaken Lily's pace that she was really excited about the ceremony. She just smiled and spoke calmly. "We don't have to rush. We have a lot of time before we make it there." She gave out a light chuckle in the end since it was sort of funny. And if needed be, she could just push Lily but that wouldn't be necessary.

The AI spoke.
"Never tried. Didn't seem to be worthy enough for me to waste my time." The AI then didn't say anything else as Bright was on the computer watching the meme awards from Cowbelly.

Hyunjin kept walking but to Lily's pace so there was no way she'd leave her behind. She sort of mistaken Lily's pace that she was really excited about the ceremony. She just smiled and spoke calmly. "We don't have to rush. We have a lot of time before we make it there." She gave out a light chuckle in the end since it was sort of funny. And if needed be, she could just push Lily but that wouldn't be necessary.

The AI spoke.
"Never tried. Didn't seem to be worthy enough for me to waste my time." The AI then didn't say anything else as Bright was on the computer watching the meme awards from Cowbelly.
Lily looked over at Hyunjin, forcing herself to calm down. “Sorry...” she looked away for a moment, taking a deep breath in. She slowed herself down a little, still managing to go pretty fast. “I just didn’t want to slow down too much and make us late.” She admitted, now matching Hyunjin’s pace. “I’ve never been invited to a ceremony before!” She suddenly said, as if she had just realized why she was so nervous, like a lightbulb had just gone off in her head.

Ene tilted her head. “The old guy wasn’t interested either?” she asked, pressing the search button and watching the results load in. “That’s pretty mean.” she blinked as she realized that she had never looked up her name, or Endelyn’s name, despite constantly spending her time on google. “If you’re going to put your soul in someone, you should at least try to learn some stuff about them.” she muttered, glancing down at the tab Bright was looking at, but not saying anything.

Lily looked over at Hyunjin, forcing herself to calm down. “Sorry...” she looked away for a moment, taking a deep breath in. She slowed herself down a little, still managing to go pretty fast. “I just didn’t want to slow down too much and make us late.” She admitted, now matching Hyunjin’s pace. “I’ve never been invited to a ceremony before!” She suddenly said, as if she had just realized why she was so nervous, like a lightbulb had just gone off in her head.

Ene tilted her head. “The old guy wasn’t interested either?” she asked, pressing the search button and watching the results load in. “That’s pretty mean.” she blinked as she realized that she had never looked up her name, or Endelyn’s name, despite constantly spending her time on google. “If you’re going to put your soul in someone, you should at least try to learn some stuff about them.” she muttered, glancing down at the tab Bright was looking at, but not saying anything.
Hyunjin just simply let out a giggle as she kept walking. "I suppose it's the same for me. It just sounds like a fancy way to say gathering or something. Let's just keep our cool until the ceremony is over." Hyunjin said as they were nearing the garden, it becoming in sight for them.

The AI didn't say anything, but Bright paused the video and pulled up a notepad to communicate with Ene.
"I heard that." Bright typed. "You think I wanted her body by choice?"

Hyunjin just simply let out a giggle as she kept walking. "I suppose it's the same for me. It just sounds like a fancy way to say gathering or something. Let's just keep our cool until the ceremony is over." Hyunjin said as they were nearing the garden, it becoming in sight for them.

The AI didn't say anything, but Bright paused the video and pulled up a notepad to communicate with Ene.
"I heard that." Bright typed. "You think I wanted her body by choice?"
Lily nodded. "I wonder who'll be there..." she murmured, still kind of thinking to herself. She was still a little jumpy. She saw a bird take off from the garden and she nearly jumped right out of her skin. She looked at the garden from afar. It seemed pretty enough from a distance, she could only imagine what it would look at up close.

Ene tiled her head to the side, not moving her body at all, just looking at Bright from a side angle. "You can just talk to me normally." she frowned, "You seemed pretty eager to offer over her virginity, so I'd say you're at least used to it." she looked back at her hand, tapping it on the screen she had brought up under it. "But I can't say I would know. I'm not you after all." she leaned back on her other hand, hiding it in the long sleeves of her sweatshirt.

Evan
location: Evans dorm interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
“Well I mean I think we should be fine?” Evan scratched his head taking a bit of time to readjust his voice so it sounded right “and I really don’t think turning us into smoke is a good idea I’m not sure how you know who would react, so it’s probably just safer to just go down there and see what’s happens” the spell theif snaked it’s way up to his cheek giving a ominous smile at everyone before disappearing once again

Evan
location: Evans dorm interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
“Well I mean I think we should be fine?” Evan scratched his head taking a bit of time to readjust his voice so it sounded right “and I really don’t think turning us into smoke is a good idea I’m not sure how you know who would react, so it’s probably just safer to just go down there and see what’s happens” the spell theif snaked it’s way up to his cheek giving a ominous smile at everyone before disappearing once again
Small Rin nodded. "If worse comes to worst, we'll try it out." she smiled. She glanced at the Spell thief again, trying to ignore its presence. She prefered her mind the way it was, she didn't need anything messing with it. She clapped her hands together again, "Let's go!" she opened the door, Tall Rin hanging to the side. He held it open while Small Rin walked out, waiting for everyone else.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Evan
“Perfect lets get going then” Evan smiled his wings raising him into the air slightly in a over exaggerated hop has he headed out the door with short rin turning back to tall rin for a moment “well see you later, other part of rin”

Lily nodded. "I wonder who'll be there..." she murmured, still kind of thinking to herself. She was still a little jumpy. She saw a bird take off from the garden and she nearly jumped right out of her skin. She looked at the garden from afar. It seemed pretty enough from a distance, she could only imagine what it would look at up close.

Ene tiled her head to the side, not moving her body at all, just looking at Bright from a side angle. "You can just talk to me normally." she frowned, "You seemed pretty eager to offer over her virginity, so I'd say you're at least used to it." she looked back at her hand, tapping it on the screen she had brought up under it. "But I can't say I would know. I'm not you after all." she leaned back on her other hand, hiding it in the long sleeves of her sweatshirt.
When they got to the entrance, the lead Flower Princess let them in since they were invited (I dunno how this whole thing works so I just assumed they checked in with Princess Bamboo @w@). When they got in, Hyunjin looked around in awe. "This is a really nice garden. Lily, what do you think?" Hyunjin asked, curious to what Lily would say.

Bright looked annoyed.
"You think I would actually do that? Ever heard of a joke?" She said before she sighed. "I gave her specific instructions to use a claw and throw the amulet into a chest and bury it. But no, she didn't listen. Why? She was too attached to me as a father. So instead, she gave me her body and now I don't know where her soul is!" She said in a fit of rage as she slammed her fist into the desk. She took some deep breaths before resting her head on the desk. She then got up and spoke up an excuse to leave, before she headed to the restroom. "I must be on my period. I'll be right back."

When they got to the entrance, the lead Flower Princess let them in since they were invited (I dunno how this whole thing works so I just assumed they checked in with Princess Bamboo @w@). When they got in, Hyunjin looked around in awe. "This is a really nice garden. Lily, what do you think?" Hyunjin asked, curious to what Lily would say.

Bright looked annoyed.
"You think I would actually do that? Ever heard of a joke?" She said before she sighed. "I gave her specific instructions to use a claw and throw the amulet into a chest and bury it. But no, she didn't listen. Why? She was too attached to me as a father. So instead, she gave me her body and now I don't know where her soul is!" She said in a fit of rage as she slammed her fist into the desk. She took some deep breaths before resting her head on the desk. She then got up and spoke up an excuse to leave, before she headed to the restroom. "I must be on my period. I'll be right back."
Lily was a little shaky when they checked in. She had pulled the invitation out of her bag, in case she needed to show it, but they got in with almost no problem. She was in awe once they were in there, almost speechless. “It’s really pretty...” she murmured, her eyes wider then they normally were. “I could understand why only certain people are let in.”

Ene opened her mouth for a second, but then decided to keep it closed. Despite her blank face, she found her anger a little funny. She gave a small wave, before letting out a breath and looking back down at the search results. “Man, I hit a nerve, didn’t I?” she was mostly talking to herself. You always manage to do this. The voice in the back of her head hissed at her. For a moment, Ene seemed to kind of regret doing it, but it vanished soon enough. She focused on the search results instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back