• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
When the arrived, she noticed Shinku put Yuuto down because of Yuuto's fright in response to the flickering lights. Although it was nice to know he was Chinese, she wasn't sure if he could speak it. Let alone speak the correct dialect she was thinking of. She only knew some Cantonese and Mandarin but she'd think she would just communicate in English so Shinku wouldn't be left out. She then noticed Shinku knock on the wall and raised a brow. "Did you hear something Shinku?" She asked. She then started feeling the presence too. She was fond of spiritual contact thanks to Virgil and the library, so she figured she'd pull out her phone and use her camera, trying to see if she could catch anything like the ones from Virgil's library.
Ene grimaced, feeling a camera being pointed at the wall. It was better then a wire either way. She closed her eyes again, letting the blueish green insides of the wire vanish from her sight, reappearing inside the phone. “I’m not like a pokemon that you can catch through your phone...” she muttered, peeking out from the side. She closed the camera app, she never liked the feeling of being in cyberspace and the real world at the same time. She moved into the main part of the screen, seeming to perk up. “Hello!” She smiled, waving with a covered hand.
AL.Over AL.Over

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku yelped in surprised when a girl appeared in Hyunjin's phone. She wasn't expecting a girl to be in those walls, much less jumping into someone's phone. Yuuto must've wondered what was the big issue, because he jumped Shinku from behind and started crawling up her back. Shinku had to support the boy from behind to make sure he didn't splat onto the floor. Yuuto jumped and screamed when he saw the girl popping out of the screen, and he ended up on Shinku's head. " Yuuto, Yuu-ack....! " Shinku winced. Shinku was sure her neck was broken, and Yuuto wasn't going budge.

" It's... nice to meet you, but do you mind not scaring the kid....? " Shinku whispered to the girl in Hyunjin's phone, trying to pry Yuuto off her head by driving his attention to a moth on a wall.

Ene blinked, seeing another person to the side. It took a moment for her to process what was happening. “He’s afraid of someone in a phone?” She asked, tilting her head. “I thought kids liked that stuff.” She tapped on the glass of the screen, before moving back a bit. “But yeah, nice to meet you!” She smiled again. She was quiet for a moment, checking one of the files she had copied and stolen from Virgil. “You’re...Shinku, and you’re Hyunjin, right?” She asked, pointing at each girl as she said their names. “I’m Ene!” Her smile only seemed to brighten as she introduced herself. She twirled around in the phone, as if she was showing off.
CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over

Rachelle Mori|Introductions (Location: School Gardens)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lances eyes, a glowing yellow, with dragonic slits reverted to normal upon her approach. He gave a nod to her. He did see a strange vision before his eyes but then again with his dragon eyes he could see both it and the real thing at the same time. It still threw him off a bit. "Yes. I saw someone I never saw before, so I thought that I would say hello." He want entirely sure if what he had witnessed earlier was a trick of the light or not but he getting a bit curious. "Lancelot or Lance for short. Nice to meet you..." He waited for her to introduce herself.
Rachelle nodded. "I see... Well... It has been... a long time since I came out of hiding..." She began, sounding hazy and/or reluctant. She eventually cleared her throat. "I'm Rachelle. People here call me Shell. For some reason." Rachelle said, nervously hiding behind the mask that would usually be atop her head. She grabbed it and promptly hid her face behind it, managing a minor smile behind it. Lance's vision began to falter once again, this time with rapidly distorting displays, where Rachelle was either 'glitching out' or replaced by a new entity entirely. His eyes currently showed him she was glitching out, then in her place was a dragon, then a weird mouth-and-four-legs being, then finally back to Rachelle herself as the illusion dispelled. Rachelle noticed a hint of fear in Lance's eyes, as well as curiosity. "You look like you've seen a ghost. What is it."

( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best )

Last edited:
BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance rubbed his eyes and cocked his head slightly. "Just wondering why you are wearing a mask. Are you shy?" He asked trying to hide his shock.

She is casting illusions. Be cautious of what your surrounding. The voice of the dragon in him spoke into his mind. If your mind wasn't strong, I'm sure you would have lost it by now.

He tapped his leg slowly like a metronome, reaching into a more calm state. He had been meditating for awhile now so he would need to focus a bit more. "Personally I don't mind either way but I was just wondering."

Rachelle Mori|Shyness? (Location: School Gardens)

She nodded simply, then went over to and picked up the blade she dug into the ground, sighing. She moved the mask back up to the original position, seeming to have a hint of red in her eyes. Could that be potential damage due to her illusions? Either way, it seemed like the hint of red faded over time - like it deteriorated her conscience but healed over time. "...Yes." She said simply, soon seating herself back where she was before. She let off a nervous smile as she laid back once again, her mask falling off and to her left, somehow undamaged.

"...Don't take it personally." She would say a little while after in the same tone, staring up into the infinite void of the sky - at least, what she could see of it. She stared and stared yet peacefully, keeping her blade and mask nearby. She doesn't seem mildly dangerous - maybe apart from the odd few trips and tickles of the spine in terms of fear factor, maybe? Maybe it won't hurt to get closer, but... Something may tell one that she's not really the social type, maybe explaining why she's not saying a lot. Internally, she had now recovered from the penalty of using her prior illusions - so she had once again got full, stable control over her conscience.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku yelped in surprised when a girl appeared in Hyunjin's phone. She wasn't expecting a girl to be in those walls, much less jumping into someone's phone. Yuuto must've wondered what was the big issue, because he jumped Shinku from behind and started crawling up her back. Shinku had to support the boy from behind to make sure he didn't splat onto the floor. Yuuto jumped and screamed when he saw the girl popping out of the screen, and he ended up on Shinku's head. " Yuuto, Yuu-ack....! " Shinku winced. Shinku was sure her neck was broken, and Yuuto wasn't going budge.

" It's... nice to meet you, but do you mind not scaring the kid....? " Shinku whispered to the girl in Hyunjin's phone, trying to pry Yuuto off her head by driving his attention to a moth on a wall.
Ene blinked, seeing another person to the side. It took a moment for her to process what was happening. “He’s afraid of someone in a phone?” She asked, tilting her head. “I thought kids liked that stuff.” She tapped on the glass of the screen, before moving back a bit. “But yeah, nice to meet you!” She smiled again. She was quiet for a moment, checking one of the files she had copied and stolen from Virgil. “You’re...Shinku, and you’re Hyunjin, right?” She asked, pointing at each girl as she said their names. “I’m Ene!” Her smile only seemed to brighten as she introduced herself. She twirled around in the phone, as if she was showing off.
Hyunjin was surprised as well when someone appeared on her phone. She thought it was cool and funny at first, but then she mentioned their names correctly. Her grin suddenly faded to a serious expression. "How do you know our names?" It was terribly suspicious that this girl knew who they were and they knew nothing about her. Especially from someone who just came out of the wall and jumped into Hyunjin's phone. For how long was she in the wall for and what was she doing? Is she a spy for that organization, specialized in cyber warfare?

BoltBeam BoltBeam "Ah I see. Well if you don't mind I'll sit here with you and enjoy the atmosphere." Sitting cross legged on the bench, he inhaled, taking in the fragrance of the flowers. With his exhale he focused on the gentle sunlight. Inhale and he could feel the tickle of the grass against his legs. He went on like this, enjoying Rachelle's company. He didn't really mind her silence. In fact he enjoyed that she was a lot quieter than the others. When they chatted away, he found it harder to focus.

Naturally his ulterior motive for doing this was trying to feel if there were any disturbances from the large monster hiding beneath the ground. At the same time it helped focus his mind on things that weren't violence.

Rachelle Mori|Sound of Silence (Location: School Gardens)

Rachelle nodded, not really minding at all. It's not really too big of a bother to her if people just want to be nearby, talking to them is another matter entirely. She continued to relax herself with the silence of Lance's presence nearby, eventually seeming to... fall asleep? Well, this is new. She held her mask and her blade in her arms, seeming oddly relaxed in there. Seems the presence of nature 'does' soothe someone off to sleep over time - case and point. What the heck is her problem? Silent and shy, illusionist, masked in some cases, and now she dozes off among nature and some guy nearby she just met! This could either look awkward or natural - how does Lance take this?

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance stopped meditating for a moment to glance over at his new acquaintance. She was... Asleep? He gave a small smile to himself. To him her presence had been welcome and what's more it seemed that she was at least comfortable enough to relax near him. He gave a silent nod before looking away. He didn't want to admit it, but she was kind of cute sleeping like that. It was as if there wasn't a care in the world.

It seems your companion has fallen asleep. Aren't you the least bit curious about her powers?

'Well' he telepathic said to the Dragon within him, 'We just met. I am not going to pry to much into something like that. If she wants to say something then she may.'

Humans.

Lance could mentally feel the dragon shaking its head in disapproval. He was a Knight after all. He wasn't go to do anything to upset the girl. It was against his nature to do so. Meanwhile he was wondering how Arlo and Lily were doing. Then again he was content here at the moment.

Freddy stood in the gardens now feeling better that atleast the other students had sort of accepted his forgiveness. "Well that feels better I guess." he sat down on one of the free benches and began obseving the envoirnment. It was truly a pretty place now that he could trule observe it without having to worry about other things clouding his thoughts. Though when he said that to himself in his head he began searching in his bag for something he might have forgotten. He pulled things out until he pulled out a pretty fancy pen and sighed in relief knowing that he still had it.

As he calmed down from the possibility that he didn't have his pen he noticed a couple more students coming into the garden, perhaps this place was very common for students to come? Whatever it was Freddy simply wanted to relax and enjoy the moment.

Ene's expression changed as she saw Hyunjin suddenly get suspicious of her. "I'm not a spy! I swear!" she held her hands up. She reached off the screen for a second, and when her hand was back in the phone, she was holding a folder. "I took this from the library, it has a bunch of info about the students in it!" she paused as she thought it over. "I guess that does make me seem like a spy..." she threw the folder off screen again, shrugging. "But trust me, I'm not here to cause any harm, I'm a student, just like you guys." She smiled again, floating/sitting down. "If you want to hear stuff about me, just ask!"

Lily had once again passed the front gate. It was easy for her to wander, it didn’t take too much work for her to push herself along. It didn’t cover as much distance, but it worked just as well. A gust of wind blew her hair into her face, and she quickly scrambled to put it back where it was. Her white hair stood out in the front of the building, it almost seemed to reflect light. She looked up at one of the trees near her, and saw a paper bird. At least, it looked like it was paper, it could have just been a white bird. She reached out towards it, as if trying to coax it down, making small cooing noises as she did. When she had lived at home, she was able to get a few animals to come closer, but whether it worked or not, she just kind of enjoyed the process of trying to get a bird down.
Kairon Kairon (i was thinking we could have Dylan and lily interact ? )

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori|Hello, World (Location: School Gardens)

Given about - maybe half an hour or a full hour, Rachelle would wake up, still exactly where she had fallen asleep. She seemed a bit reluctant to wake up or move at all and groaned in distaste as she did so, clawing for her mask and her blade, yawning then standing up as she wiped sleep from her eyes. Had she been left alone? Were there still people here? Rachelle can't see clearly, so it's hard to tell... But maybe... Maybe someone would care enough to defend a sleepy girl - so their sleep does not go disturbed. "Urgh... I have... several questions..." She said aloud, but it's safe to assume those questions are 'what did I miss', 'where am I', 'is anyone there' and 'how the heck did I sleep in this place'.

( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best ) - If Lance stuck around while she slept
(Also open for anyone else if they wanna hop in!)

BoltBeam BoltBeam "welcome back sleeping beauty." Lance stated, stretching a bit. "I just got done meditating. Done sleeping I suppose?" He hasn't left his spot, and even so, he had already noticed the other person in the garden besides them. He didn't say anything just to see if they would do anything. When they proceed they weren't hostile he had stayed with Rachelle just in case.

Rachelle Mori|Sleeping Beauty, Apparently (Location: School Gardens)

"Welcome back, sleeping beauty." Lance stated, stretching a bit. "I just got done meditating. Done sleeping I suppose?" He hasn't left his spot, and even so, he had already noticed the other person in the garden besides them. He didn't say anything just to see if they would do anything. When they proceed they weren't hostile he had stayed with Rachelle just in case.
Rachelle saw him still there, smiling brightly as her vision returned to normal. She seemed thankful he stayed around, giving him a thumbs up as thanks, though not sure what else to say or do. She decided to stay with him a while, forming a mutual trust - once again donning her mask as it covered her face like it did so before. She was pretty flattered from the 'sleeping beauty' comment, though, and only after did she put the mask on did it sink in and she was flustered beyond belief.

( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best ) - Lance

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance gave a simple nod. He raised an eyebrow at the mask but he didn't say anything. He respected it either way. If nothing else it was a way to protect herself and her understood that. In fact, the way she was acting reminded him of someone he knew. "It appears that no one is finally watching us any longer." He stated crossing his left leg over his right before pulling out a book from the pack beside him. He set his sword on the ground beneath his feet.

He want sure what she would do now, but he was going to read a chapter and most likely head to the cafeteria to eat afterwards. (I think most people are far away except for a couple of people.)

Rachelle Mori|Alone, Together (Location: School Gardens)

"It appears that no one is finally watching us any longer."
Rachelle sighed in relief, taking her mask off after she recovered from temporarily turning her face into a strawberry in colour. She didn't seem to know what to do now either, and shrugged to him like 'I dunno' as if she was responding to the question he was never asking, but had on his mind. She then remembered - what could she do with her illusions, or does she not need to fake anything? She felt like she could at least trust Lance, so she tried something a bit... risky? Daring? She made it so Lance's vision looked like Rachelle sat right where she was and not moving, yet calm, while in reality Rachelle was moving closer to him and soon joined him on his right, sitting down next to him. The illusion wore off after she sat down, of which she nervously looked at him and waved awkwardly. Social advances...? This soon? ...OK.

After a while of contemplating Freddy got bored, he didn't have anything to do, and while the garden was pretty and gave off a peacful atmosphere, boredom was bound to happen. The two other students in the bench seemed to be doing whatever, Freddy wasn't sure what was happening, perhaps they were a couple? or maybe they are just good friends, whatever it was Freddy wasn't really interested in what would happen next, so he got up checked a second time to make sure he had everything in his bag, and made his way into a random location of the school, at this point Freddy was so bored out of his mind he decided to wander into an area of the school.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance hadn't seen her move and when he realized it finally he dropped his book in shock. "Oh, hey!" He said with a start before chuckling to himself. "You really are full of surprised." He didn't bother picking up the book, but instead leaned back a little to adjust his arm on the benches back. "So I take it you want to talk for a bit?"

Rachelle Mori|Social Advances (Location: School Gardens)

Lance hadn't seen her move and when he realised it finally he dropped his book in shock. "Oh, hey!" He said with a start before chuckling to himself. "You really are full of surprises." He didn't bother picking up the book, but instead leaned back a little to adjust his arm on the benches back. "So I take it you want to talk for a bit?"
Rachelle nodded. "Yes. That's right." She said calmly, hoping it was OK. A short silence followed and awkwardness stirred up, which Rachelle quickly disposed of. "I, um... I feel like I could maybe... trust you... But... I'm not sure what to do or to say..." She said, putting a hand on her mask in preparation to put it on as she looked at him with her eyes intently locked on Lance's face, full of intrigue, hope, and thanks in her own expression. "I'm... sorry if this is awkward... And... That I surprised you..." She added, trailing off and gulping, slowly moving as if she's about to put that mask on. She dared not to say any more, having said a fair lot just now, and her shyness very much apparent, but... What does Lance do in response?

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance brought his hand up to his chin to think for a second before responding. "I thank you for the trust. Trust is something precious and I take something like that seriously. You could even say that something like that is in my blood. As for everything else, I chop it up to you being shy is all." He gave her a kind smile.

With that he saw her hand faltering over her mask. "I promise that you won't need that. If you can trust me then first let's try talking without the mask. If it gets to hard let me know."

Rachelle Mori|Unmasked (Location: School Gardens)

"I thank you for the trust. Trust is something precious and I take something like that seriously. You could even say that something like that is in my blood. As for everything else, I chop it up to you being shy is all."
"I promise that you won't need that. If you can trust me then first let's try talking without the mask. If it gets to hard let me know."
Rachelle listened to his words and smiled, putting her mask aside for now and taking deep breaths before trying to speak - in particular, trying to say her friend's name without freezing and messing up her words, no less finding the courage in the first place. A few seconds pass and she opens her mouth to speak, stopped, choked on her breath a bit, and then tried again. "...La- um... Uh... Lance... was it?" She said, her eyes narrowing as she processed what she did. She looked to her mask, grabbed it and put it on, shaking her head like 'I can do it, but not all the time - I need more time to learn, adjust, and know you and potentially others before I keep doing it normally'. She gave a thumbs up to thank for the help, and made an illusion of a lollipop in her hand. This is a 'test' - does Lance try to grab it and/or bite it?

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance nodded to her saying his name, "That's right. That's my name." He beamed, noticing the candy in her hand he tilted his head slightly and patted her shoulder. "Are you offering that to me?" He asked unsure. He wasn't one to just take something without permission. It wasn't in his nature to. If she said it was for him he would reach for it.

Rachelle Mori|Kid In A Candy Store (Location: School Gardens)

Rachelle nodded. "Yes. You can have it." She said, though Lance could notice hints of red in her eyes... It was a fake. He had probably picked up on this was due to her illusion ability - and that candy right there in her hand is actually not there... She knew this. But this was a test of 'if I gave you something, what would you do - take it or leave it'. Rachelle wanted to find out what the answer was. To ask if 'he' trusts 'her' as much as 'she' currently trusts 'him'. What does Lance do? Rachelle smiled to him yet seemed mostly unfazed, awaiting his reaction.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best (Lance), open for others

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance said thank you and reached down to the lolipop without any reluctance. There was no doubts in his mind, and he had no reason not to trust her so far. All he knew was that he wanted to help her in some way. Even if it was small now, he wanted to break away that mask of hers and show her that it was ok to trust him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back