• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Freddy now felt like an idiot, he had knocked twice already and no teacher came to respond to it. Maybe because there were no teachers in the lounge currently? Whatever it was he left the area thinking that he shouldn't worry about it too much and went back to the gardens once more just to contemplate the beauty of the place. Since Freddy was rather far away from the garden he decided to try out a new technique that he was thinking about, one which could get him from point A to point be in a much faster way, back in his house he didn't practice it because he was affraid of causing some damage to the house, but here there was a lot more space to move swiftly. He ran to a location where he would need to travel in a straight line to reach the Garden. He took a deep breath to prepare and not even a second later he propelled himself towards the garden. Once he was in the garden he immedietly stopped in a way which could've killed a normal person, but he had stopped his whole body so he wouldn't be affected by it.

Freddy congratulated himself for his accomplishment until he realised he sent a massive gust of wind accross the garden and certain parts of the school. He felt awkward, but then again, no one would know he did it. Even though there were people in the garden talking and they could clearly hear the gust of wind he produced.

Mention: AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea
Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Solirus Solirus

Yuuto relaxed a bit when he heard that Hyunjin was under the same classification type class. He wasn't scared, surprisingly. Shinku suddenly remembered her reason of coming out here. " Hyunjin, we're going to be going to meet up with Oralie now. I borrowed some notes from her the other day, would you like to come with us ? " Shinku asked Hyunjin.

Before she could reply, Shinku felt a huge burst of wind blasting behind them. It caused leaves of the trees to rustle noisily and even some branches to snap. Shinku mostly covered Yuuto from any flying debris. After the wind has stopped, Shinku spun around and saw a student. He should be in the Junior Division, and was probably the one that caused that massive gust of wind to blow over the school. Looking at him awkwardly, Shinku looked at Hyunjin, hoping that she could save her from an awkward staring match.

(( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , you can prepare the interaction with Ene now. My characters are on the way.))
When Hyunjin was about to answer, she was interrupted by a powerful gust of wind. She almost thought of pulling out her sword and slashing against it to part it. But before she could, it probably was fine now. She then looked at the student who looked like a Junior. She kind of gave him a look of 'are you serious' with her palm being handed out towards him. She then looked back at Shink and got up. Since this guy was so rude to use his powers so carelessly like that, they might as well leave. Someone could've gotten hurt with the debris flying everywhere and stuff. She could've sworn a small twig hit her. "Sure, let's go. Before that guy over there does something rash again and one of us actually gets hurt." She said as she was brushing off her coat while waiting for Shinku to get up and lead the way.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Lance stretched a bit before getting up to stand beside Lily, "I never expected to have all of these people here. I forget how lovely this place can be sometimes." He really didn't care about the headmaster to be honest. Without warning a small tremor shook the school slightly but it stopped as soon as it did. Lance looked out into the distance. Couldn't be, is what he thought.

"These Chains..."

There was nothing else but the voice could be heard all throughout the school, ringing through the students ears.

"Skylar..." Lance muttered.

Lily could only nod. She wasn’t sure if she could use any other gesture. When Lance spoke, she wasn’t sure whether to agree or disagree, it was hard for her to tell if it was sarcasm or not. She could feel the ground shake, and her entire body seemed to freeze. It took a few seconds for her to put herself together again. Lance had said a name, but she couldn’t really tell which name it was. She was going to ask what had just happened, but she shut her mouth. She didn’t really want to know. She had to push her wheelchair a little closer again, as she had rolled back a bit during the tremor.
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon

At some point, Ene had gotten back inside. It wasn’t difficult with her power. She was walking down the hallway, no one seemed to have their phone out so her somewhat main method of transportation was gone. She could travel through wires, but one wrong move could cause power outages and fires. It was tiring too. She was probably going to pass out once she got to her dorm. Despite wanting to go there, something was keeping her away from the dorm, her head was telling her to walk around a little more. She closed her eyes, and she wavered as her mind tried to put her to sleep. When she opened her eyes again, she was in the blue-green area that was inside a wire. Cringing internally, she decided to take a break in the wire, listening for any voices in the hallway.
AL.Over AL.Over

Freddy looked around, he did make some twigs fly around, but he hadn't seen any other students, until he looked to the right and clearly saw three other students, who looked quite annoyed at what he had done. Freddy had expected there to be no other students since he expected every student to be studying for this exam, but maybe not all students are taking the Exam? "Hey, sorry over there, it's my first day in this school, and my second time using this technique." He had a face of shame and anxiety as he said this since it was his first day and already he himself was making himself look like an asshole. "So, please forgive my reckless act." He gave a small bow in order to show his concern and to show he was truly sorry.

AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku's POV

Shinku gave a small smile. She bowed her head slightly. " It's alright, try to practice this technique of yours so you won't harm others again." Shinku reassured as she loosened her grip around Yuuto. The child looked pretty frightened, and his breathing was slightly uneven. Shinku tried to calm him down, whispering to him that he was alright.

Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Yuuto and I will be on our way. Would you like to join us, as I asked before ? " Shinku asked.

(( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , I'm on my way. This might take a while, I apologise....))

Freddy looked around, he did make some twigs fly around, but he hadn't seen any other students, until he looked to the right and clearly saw three other students, who looked quite annoyed at what he had done. Freddy had expected there to be no other students since he expected every student to be studying for this exam, but maybe not all students are taking the Exam? "Hey, sorry over there, it's my first day in this school, and my second time using this technique." He had a face of shame and anxiety as he said this since it was his first day and already he himself was making himself look like an asshole. "So, please forgive my reckless act." He gave a small bow in order to show his concern and to show he was truly sorry.

AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea
Shinku's POV

Shinku gave a small smile. She bowed her head slightly. " It's alright, try to practice this technique of yours so you won't harm others again." Shinku reassured as she loosened her grip around Yuuto. The child looked pretty frightened, and his breathing was slightly uneven. Shinku tried to calm him down, whispering to him that he was alright.

Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Yuuto and I will be on our way. Would you like to join us, as I asked before ? " Shinku asked.

(( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , I'm on my way. This might take a while, I apologise....))
When Hyunjin heard the new guy's plea for forgiveness, she just gave a small smile and granted him forgiveness. "Well, I guess it's fine. No one actually got hurt," Even though she did. "Be more careful next time, okay?" She said before she looked to Shinku who asked her the same question which, she could've sworn she had answered already. Perhaps she was getting amnesia or cognitive disorder due to her use of time manipulation? This was probably something she had to be watchful for and all the more reason she needs to rush home to free Sue-Xue before she even forgets her and to free her from restricting her use of such a potent ability. She decided to answer Shinku's question again, if she really did answer her before. "Uh, yeah. I could come with you guys right now if you'd like. Where're we meeting?"

((I guess so. Right now I'm planning on Dylan bring together people who are suspicious of the headmaster and put their heads together, metaphorically speaking.))

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget .

Shinku slung her satchel bag up on her shoulders. " We'll be meeting at the Junior Dormitory Buildings. She said she would just be waiting around at the entrance." Shinku told Hyunjin, securing her hold around Yuuto.
As the three walked to the Junior Dormitory Buildings, Shinku felt awkward. She isn't the best at interactions so she couldn't start a conversation unless someone else does.

(( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , I'm coming. Just waiting for CasualTea CasualTea 's reply before I interact with Ene. I'm sorry that this is taking so long XD))

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget .

Shinku slung her satchel bag up on her shoulders. " We'll be meeting at the Junior Dormitory Buildings. She said she would just be waiting around at the entrance." Shinku told Hyunjin, securing her hold around Yuuto.
As the three walked to the Junior Dormitory Buildings, Shinku felt awkward. She isn't the best at interactions so she couldn't start a conversation unless someone else does.

(( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , I'm coming. Just waiting for CasualTea CasualTea 's reply before I interact with Ene. I'm sorry that this is taking so long XD))
As they walked, she could tell that someone needed to start a conversation and she was probably the one to do so. She then started talking, asking where the two had lived before coming to school. "Hey actually, we never told each other where we're from, huh? I'm from Eastern Asia. Where are you guys from?" Hyunjin asked since she couldn't think of anything else. To be honest, it did feel a bit off asking something like that. She felt like she was back on the first week of school now.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku snapped out of her daze at the sudden question. Honestly, she didn't really know how to reply to this question. She knew that her guardians lived in a village in Japan, but she couldn't remember where she lived with her parents and brother. Shinku hesitated for a moment before answering Hyunjin's question. " I'm from a mountain neighbourhood in Japan when I was living with my guardians. I don't remember where I was originally from when I lived with my parents and brother though....." Shinku replied, giving a strained smile. Yuuto took a while to understand the question, but then replied. " Daiyang village ! " Yuuto replied with a smile, causing Shinku to almost drop the boy.

Shinku's POV

Shinku snapped out of her daze at the sudden question. Honestly, she didn't really know how to reply to this question. She knew that her guardians lived in a village in Japan, but she couldn't remember where she lived with her parents and brother. Shinku hesitated for a moment before answering Hyunjin's question. " I'm from a mountain neighbourhood in Japan when I was living with my guardians. I don't remember where I was originally from when I lived with my parents and brother though....." Shinku replied, giving a strained smile. Yuuto took a while to understand the question, but then replied. " Daiyang village ! " Yuuto replied with a smile, causing Shinku to almost drop the boy.
Hyunjin smiled and raised an eyebrow when Shinku almost drop him. She hoped she wasn't working too hard to support this boy. "Daiyang? I think I've heard of it before. Chinese?" She asked Yuuto, wondering if he was Chinese or not.

Shinku's POV

" Yes ! " Yuuto replied with a smile. Shinku smiled as well. The boy was probably excited that he had a new friend. When they arrived at the Junior Dormitory Buildings, Shinku pushed open the door with her free hand. As they all entered, the lights of the entrance hallway flickered on. Looking around, Shinku frowned. She couldn't find Oralie like she expected. Yuuto jumped when a light suddenly flickered beside them, and it convinced Shinku that she should put the child down. Lowering Yuuto gently, Shinku felt great that she wasn't carrying him anymore, as much as she didn't want to admit it.

Suddenly, Shinku felt a presence nearby. There wasn't anyone at sight though. The presence seem to be in the walls, strangely. Deciding to trust her instincts for once, Shinku knocked ontp the wall. " Is anyone in there.....? " Shinku awkwardly asked. narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Ene had eventually moved onto other things. Her mind had decided to try and make the best of the fact that she wasn’t tired anymore. In this state, she could listen into conversations, and just travel around more easily. Despite that, she stayed there, where she had been. A few minutes passed, and she started to hear voices. She only listened in, she couldn’t be a part of the conversation, she didn’t expect to be anyways. Her voice couldn’t be heard without some kind of speaker system, and wires didn’t have that. What surprised her was when she could feel someone pressing against the wall, trying to figure out what to do. She opened her mouth to say yes, but a shock came out of wall instead. She was going to have to figure out a way to work around this, trying to search for a phone on the person near her. That would make things easier. Morse code through flickering lights was a way to communicate, but who knew if that would work? In honesty, she was afraid to try and come out, both afraid of who she would meet, and the damage she would cause. If the people made it clear they weren’t a threat, she would come out. If they didn’t, she would just have to find some other way to get out.

CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over

Ene had eventually moved onto other things. Her mind had decided to try and make the best of the fact that she wasn’t tired anymore. In this state, she could listen into conversations, and just travel around more easily. Despite that, she stayed there, where she had been. A few minutes passed, and she started to hear voices. She only listened in, she couldn’t be a part of the conversation, she didn’t expect to be anyways. Her voice couldn’t be heard without some kind of speaker system, and wires didn’t have that. What surprised her was when she could feel someone pressing against the wall, trying to figure out what to do. She opened her mouth to say yes, but a shock came out of wall instead. She was going to have to figure out a way to work around this, trying to search for a phone on the person near her. That would make things easier. Morse code through flickering lights was a way to communicate, but who knew if that would work? In honesty, she was afraid to try and come out, both afraid of who she would meet, and the damage she would cause. If the people made it clear they weren’t a threat, she would come out. If they didn’t, she would just have to find some other way to get out.

CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over
Shinku's POV

" Yes ! " Yuuto replied with a smile. Shinku smiled as well. The boy was probably excited that he had a new friend. When they arrived at the Junior Dormitory Buildings, Shinku pushed open the door with her free hand. As they all entered, the lights of the entrance hallway flickered on. Looking around, Shinku frowned. She couldn't find Oralie like she expected. Yuuto jumped when a light suddenly flickered beside them, and it convinced Shinku that she should put the child down. Lowering Yuuto gently, Shinku felt great that she wasn't carrying him anymore, as much as she didn't want to admit it.

Suddenly, Shinku felt a presence nearby. There wasn't anyone at sight though. The presence seem to be in the walls, strangely. Deciding to trust her instincts for once, Shinku knocked ontp the wall. " Is anyone in there.....? " Shinku awkwardly asked. narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
When the arrived, she noticed Shinku put Yuuto down because of Yuuto's fright in response to the flickering lights. Although it was nice to know he was Chinese, she wasn't sure if he could speak it. Let alone speak the correct dialect she was thinking of. She only knew some Cantonese and Mandarin but she'd think she would just communicate in English so Shinku wouldn't be left out. She then noticed Shinku knock on the wall and raised a brow. "Did you hear something Shinku?" She asked. She then started feeling the presence too. She was fond of spiritual contact thanks to Virgil and the library, so she figured she'd pull out her phone and use her camera, trying to see if she could catch anything like the ones from Virgil's library.

Rachelle Mori|The Blind Eye (Location: Senior Dormitory Buildings->School Gardens)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Vision is one of the many, many boons of humanity - it is our ability to see. It lets us see ourselves, those we love, those we don't, anyone and anything. Though what if... They were not actually there? After an untold amount of time, a Senior is finally coming out of the dormitory buildings. Not too much is known about who this young woman is, but what is known is her name and at least what the heck she's doing here. Her name is Rachelle Mori, and she is in this school due to an ability - like most others are, but hers in question was the ability of making illusions - essentially changing perceptions of others or even herself (or both) as she sees fit by gradually draining her state.

At the moment, she is seen walking from the dormitory buildings over to the school garden of where she would sit down only to find that she is lonely as usual. She sighed and turned a blind eye on her surroundings for a bit, digging her blade into the ground beside her so it doesn't go anywhere. She remained sitting there for a while among the domain of Mother Nature herself, and just relaxed - the essence of the plants of all shapes and sizes surrounding her - not only physically but aromatically - were calming the world around them. Rachelle looked to her surroundings to once again find a sheer lack of people around, and dozens upon dozens of plants around her. She then looked down, sighed, and tried to lie back alone.

(Open for interaction~!)

Last edited:
BoltBeam BoltBeam Lance, finally done with his meditation on the roof, decided to head to the garden for a change of scenery. It was there that he met someone new. He had already sensed her before he saw her because of the unique energy coming off of her. He, despite being there for awhile, had yet to meet this mysterious girl. Deciding not to be a complete stranger, he waved to her. "Hello there." Without hesitation he walked over near her to chat.

((I will continue Victor hunting down the cult after exams))
Victor ended staying on the roof. He was just doing his own thing. Then he heard a sound he knew well enough. The sound of a sniper bullet piercing the air. No loud gunshot so silenced. Where did the bullet come from he didn't know. Then he paused he felt his jacket was wet. He put his hand on the wet spot and looked at it. Blood covering his stomach.

"Well shit... I guess I didn't finish off the cult... and I assume you guys are pissed..." Victor stumbled and ended up turning into mist and heading into the garden. Everyone was there so maybe he could get some help. He ran out of cigarettes so the best he could do was get to the nurse.

He dropped in the garden appearing from the mist."Hey could one of you take me to the nurse?" He then burped and passed out. A small pool of blood going under him.

Dr.Peste was swearing to himself he then began to repeat the same sentence.

"The Kings Cult has risen again..."

Rachelle Mori|Strangers Approach (Location: School Gardens ->Nurse ->School Gardens)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle kept minding her own business until what appeared to be this blonde man approaching her, and then a second man forming from mist before her as well. What a cordial welcome! The first had only come to talk to her, to which she but waved at him, looking down to this passed out man. She sighed in disbelief and mild confusion, shaking her head. To this blonde man, it looked like his vision warped a little, and in place of the man there was a withering beast - except that's just a fake reality Rachelle is using to blind him from what is going on.

That fake reality is then showing him that this beast grabs Rachelle and begins hauling her away (of whom looked emotionless to it) when in actual fact, Rachelle was taking this poor man to the nurse as he asked. Eventually she had left the garden of course, and out of the distance, the blonde's vision reverted to normal. It's like he was just fed a lie by reality itself - but he may end up second guessing his eyes now... Was that real? Or fake? He didn't know it. But it was fake.

Rachelle sighed as she kept towing this unconscious body of a man along and to the Nurse, seeming indifferent. Upon arrival to the Nurse's door, she would sharply release this man from her grip and then wander off once again. If she was to be seen while leaving, it looked like the Grim Reaper itself was roaming the halls. She would return fluently to the garden as if nothing happened, seeming calm.
"You wanted to... talk to me?" She said to the blonde as this new illusion faded away.

( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants )

When Victor began to wake up Dr.Peste had a pack of cigarettes. He had gone to buy some from him to speed up healing. The bullets were specifically made to slow down regeneration. Victor lit a cigarette and felt the wound began to close. He had bandages and the pain wasn't too bad. He sat himself up and looked at the rat.

"Fuck me they are back." He then stopped and turned to the window. He saw a flash of a scope then a bullet came through the open window, but this time he caught the the bullet between his teeth. He did through sheer will power and be really fucking pissed off.

He was steam coming out of his nose pissed and dashed over to the sniper who had situated himself in a bush. Peste watched from the nurses office. Then a blood curdling scream was heard with a nice big crack. Victor then chucked a human out of the bush to the main gate inside the school. The man had was wearing a long tattered hoeded cloak and cloth covering everything but eyes. The usual attire for cult soilders.

The man was badly beaten. Blood coming out his nose and mouth. Broken teeth and one arm going the opposite direction. His body twitch as he tried to get away. Victor came and grabbed him by his hood. He chucked him again ending up in the garden. The man tried asking for help. Then Victor grabbed the back of his head smashed it into the wall. Then the man collapsed over knocked out. Still alive somehow.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Lances eyes, a glowing yellow, with dragonic slits reverted to normal upon her approach. He gave a nod to her. He did see a strange vision before his eyes but then again with his dragon eyes he could see both it and the real thing at the same time. It still threw him off a bit. "Yes. I saw someone I never saw before, so I thought that I would say hello." He want entirely sure if what he had witnessed earlier was a trick of the light or not but he getting a bit curious. "Lancelot or Lance for short. Nice to meet you..." He waited for her to introduce herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back