• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[TRIGGER WARNING] Better off dead

Skeletonjack

the chaos to balance order
So I want to do a song theme with someone. The song is "Better Off Dead" by sleeping with sirens. We would be students at an American high school. (You a freshman, me a sophomore) we would both be considered emo...obviously. I'm a stranger to you but one day I tried to overdose and passed out on the front lawn of the school in front of you. As the story of my attempt at suicide spreads through our small town your mom gets worried and on a certain car trip she pulls off your wristbands revealing your scars. The next day she puts you in a mental hospital...the same one I attend. When we start you will just now being moved to the group therapy section. 

The rules are:

•no patient to patient PDA except hand holding and hugging

•no locking your door or closing it all the way. (The minimum it has to be open is a crack)

•you must attend breakfast lunch and dinner.

•you must attend the group therapy sessions after every meal.

•you must spend at least an hour a day with your social worker (you wouldn't have to RP the whole thing unless you want to)

I have been craving a rp of this song, very similar to what I was thinking, so of you are still looking, could you shoot me a PM?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back