• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tribute to Ambrose A Vampire RP

Interested in a classic tale of noble vampires and lowly human serfs?

• Heck yeah, sign me up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes!

• Sounds interesting, but not sure about joining yet.

• Eh, not really my piece of cake.

• No thanks, not really interested.

• Total voters
@Seymour , hmm that's quite an interesting idea. :) I'll have to think on it to see how things would work, but as long as you're fine not having that character paired with a vampire(or the owner of the vamp your ex-serf is paired with is okay with him being a semi-permanent escapee) then it would probably be alright.

@myk9ma , Sure you can go ahead and start working on the basics if you want. :) I would just follow the character outline sheet here for now: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ambrose-a-vampire-signups.2600/ Though things may be added for the reboot. However, be aware that things are still a bit shifty at the moment and I want to make sure we still have even numbers between the vamps/serfs/male/female.

I'd be fine with that character having no vampire pairing, but having someone else RP as the ex-master would be intriguing.

@Seymour , since I'm playing a vampire who had already lost his serf, would you want to say that your rebellious character is the one that got away? I think it could introduce some interesting drama. Or if not, that's cool too. Just an idea. :P

@Tyra , what do you think?

Name: Kuro

Species: Human (serf)

Name: Shiro

Species: Human (serf)

History: Kuro and Shiro were born twins. Although they shouldn't be identical they look almost identical and often switch places to see if anyone notices. They belong to a plantation that prides itself on there well mannered and behaved serfs. They love to show off how the serfs have no scars, because they don't need to be disciplined. This of course is not the case, the plantation owner loves to use different types of punishment. No food, Sleep in the Cold, and the worst of all Solitary. Some serfs have gone insane from being in Solitary for too long.

Personality: Both Kuro and Shiro look well mannered and cute on the outside, being small for their age, but are extremly mischevious. They love to play pranks using there similarity in looks, and have become very good at sneaking out to meet each other. When they were caught and put in Solitary they made their own secret morse code, the guards still don't know of this.

Kuro, was born only seconds before his sister but takes this to heart feeling like the older brother and often tries to protect his sister. He is also more serious than Shiro and is usually the one to solve the the problems his siter gets into.

Shiro, was born after her brother and is more child like refusing to grown up. She is emotional and more likely to laugh and cry, she is usually the one that gets them into trouble.

Appearance: Kuro and Shiro can be described by one word cute. They look exactly alike which only helps the cute factor when they are next to each other. But this is only their outer appearance and are troublemakers at heart. They have light blonde hair and green eyes.

vocaloid___len_rin_chibi_by_pluvias-d4x2c0w.png

Okami said:
@Seymour , since I'm playing a vampire who had already lost his serf, would you want to say that your rebellious character is the one that got away? I think it could introduce some interesting drama. Or if not, that's cool too. Just an idea. :P
@Tyra , what do you think?
I think that sounds great, @Okami , if you want to do that. c: It might even be possible to have your vampire paired with two serfs, the one that got away and the new one to replace the runaway. That might give some interesting interaction between the new and old serfs.

@myk9ma Oh I didn't realize you were going to post it here, lol. I meant you could work on it but wasn't expecting you to post it yet until I get the actual rp thread up and running. But so far it looks good, will have to take a closer look at it later.

No problem. xD

Also, since it seems we have enough players now, I'll go ahead and create the rp thread! Yay! However it probably won't be up until Tuesday because of college, so be patient with me, haha. I assume we'll come up with more objective checkpoints first before the actual rp begins, but I can at least get things organized and then people can start working on character sheets. c:

Shangri La]Is it too late to join? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/715-tyra/ said:
@Tyra[/URL]

We have potentially 12 characters currently, but I do believe currently we have 7 marked as playable which leaves us uneven and possibly requiring 1 more character. @Shangri La :)

But it will depend on what our lovely GM has to say

Masks of Ayn] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/715-tyra/ said:
@Tyra[/URL]
We have potentially 12 characters currently, but I do believe currently we have 7 marked as playable which leaves us uneven and possibly requiring 1 more character. @Shangri La :)

But it will depend on what our lovely GM has to say
Ah thank you, I shall wait on their reply.

[QUOTE="Shangri La]Thank you. I will post a CS for approval soon.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to work on your CS with the basics, but hold off on posting it quite yet. There may be additional changes made to the CS skeletons as things are still under construction and getting shuffled around. c: I'll let everyone know when they have the green light to apply their characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back