• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tribal-Themed RP Idea!

useless

✰ 愚か者
Disclaimer: Only looking for 18+ partners! I’m 25+ myself and feel odd ‘hanging out’ with minors one on one in discussions and such. No offense, I’m sure many of you are great writers! It’s just a personal preference!

Hello, I hope you’re doing well! :) So, I’m keeping this super simple and brief because I hate making search threads. However, I have a specific idea in mind that I’d love to hash out with another writer, so what choice do I really have?

Basically, I’m looking to do a roleplay where my character, a gal from a modern society, ends up on an uncharted land-mass inhabited by multiple undiscovered tribes.

They have likely never seen a woman quite like her, so who knows what they would think of her? A gift by the ocean deities, or maybe a bad omen? Totally up for discussion!

For this story, I think a language barrier would be fun to play with, having my gal slowly pick up on the language of the island locals during her stay with them~!

Despite what this thread looks like, I am interested in partners who are really serious about making this a long-term story. Replies daily are not always possible from me, and I don’t expect you to reply daily, either. Proper grammar and spelling are important to me, but mistakes happen; I’m legit writing this from my phone, so I’m sure there are plenty of typos in this thread alone. I don’t write for stories from my phone, though, and always double check my actual posts!

Anyways. If you’re interested, hit me up and let’s chat! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back