• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
"So..." An unfamiliar voice echoed through the darkness. "Here we are, huh?"
What were they talking about?
"Get up, Guardian. There's still work to do!"

Hello BDRP to my first search post on this site! Not exactly what I thought it'd be about, but what can you do? Seeing as you're here, you've probably read the title which means you're either curious and don't know what Tribal Hunter is or you know exactly what it is. The best way I can describe this blursed game is with the word BetaEtaDelota used to describe it; voreflation. Neither vore nor inflation is my cup of tea, but I can't say no to thicc dragon mc, hence this monstrosity! If you want to go all out on those aspects of the game, pop off queen, I won't stop you! Just keep in mind I will be playing an OC, seeing as I want someone to play against me as Munch, though I wouldn't be opposed to OCxOC.

Plot? Barely, honey. This is mostly me simping for a huggable thick boy, so if you have any ideas, share them!

I have two ocs to choose from, either a human boy named Kree; a black-haired, golden-skinned boy in his 20s. Or Rin; a dark green alligator with cream colored underbelly scales

Don't be afraid to comment or throw me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back