• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trial By Fire Redux - Exalted 3e - CLOSED

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have run my Exalted 2e game of Trial By Fire for many years here, and I am wanting to try to reboot it into the 3rd edition and start over with a new band of Exalts.

I am going to open this up to let people play either a Solar or Lunar. All character creation rules are as per the books. The only restrictions are that on starting out, there are absolutely no Artifacts or Hearthstones allowed. You are all newly Exalted, and have not yet had the chance to come across any of the fancy goodies that Exalts all take for granted.

I would like to see 3-5 players that are able to post at least once a week, preferably more, and if anyone is interested but not very familiar with the 3e Exalted system, I am willing to help with the crunch of the game mechanics to get you going.

Last edited:
I would love this. And yes, I don't mind starting out from the beginning. Mind if I call dibs on the Dawn Caste?

lol If you want to, that's fine with me. Heck, if all of you want the same Caste, I can handle that.

Now to see which of my many concepts I want to see about making first. What yall thinking of making?

I got Syvvaris Syvvaris to look over the books, but he's never played Exalted before, so I will ask of the rest of you guys to aid him as much as possible.

I see that Esbilon Esbilon has peeked in here . . . interested in joining this?

I see that @Esbilon has peeked in here . . . interested in joining this?
Interested, sure. The issue is how much I'd actually be motivated to post. You see how much I've been able to get my act together in the Scavenger Lands game, so I'd need something or someone to give me more of a kick in the ass to commit to this.

I am going with a Full Moon Lunar named Scorpion. She was a slave girl before getting her Exaltation, and now is looking for a purpose to devote her life to.

Interested, sure. The issue is how much I'd actually be motivated to post. You see how much I've been able to get my act together in the Scavenger Lands game, so I'd need something or someone to give me more of a kick in the ass to commit to this.
Understandable. If you are wanting in, you are always welcome.

I am going with a Full Moon Lunar named Scorpion. She was a slave girl before getting her Exaltation, and now is looking for a purpose to devote her life to.
That could lead to some pretty good fun.

Let's see what I got.

A bandit leader from the scavenger lands. A mounted menace whom I hope to ride the infamous tyrant lizard! Perhaps a Dawn or Zenith. Loud and brash, but perhaps a. It more golden hearted than his career of brigands suggests. Perhaps a supernal of ride or survival.

Nextly comes another ride centric char! A twilight, most likely. One with a keen interest in the achievements of the first age. Maybe to see if I can push for the idea of getting a first age Train :3

Last but not least! I have a performance based, theorbo slamming zenith musician. Playing the songs to make the gods swoon. Battle anthems and dance numbers abound. Aggressive. Confident, and silver tongued. With a hope his performances can boost his circle to new heights.

jqZh2Ss.jpg

A Lore seeker trying to learn the secrets of life, death, etc etc.

Probably a noble or scholar of some form.

I have very little idea of what I'm doing with this system.

A Lore seeker trying to learn the secrets of life, death, etc etc.

Probably a noble or scholar of some form.

I have very little idea of what I'm doing with this system.
If you wish, the offer of me making up a character for you stands.

I'll help out too! I'm not a system whiz, but I always got ideas if you want some thrown around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back