• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tepet Ejava is a general in the Legions of the Empire, and is one of the very few that have an actual chance to take the throne of the Empire and hold it. The main reason is that she has the love of the Legions, and could easily manage to call up a large number to support her bid for the throne - if and when she decides to do so. Ejava is a military genius (War of 5) and has pulled off some amazing victories in the past.

I was really hoping we wouldn't have to deal with the Return of the Scarlet Empress scenario. At least, not for a while. Looks like we will need to execute one of the backup plans.

Last time I killed her (and the 4 Akumas she was fused with) with the God-Spear of All Searing Noon I was granted by blowing up her house as a prayer sacrifice with the Sword of Creation that we stole. I don't expect that to be a repeat performance, but I won't say that I'm not considering taking the Daystar for a test drive.

Lol really wish I could post right now. But I cant. But there is one question I can ask if Rykkn would like to add it.

Rykon Rykon What of Ragnar?

Another bit of OOC since I cant quite post yet.

Ragnar will protest that it does matter and take the dossier in stead.

I've written up an IC dossier on Ejava. If anyone wants to read it, it's on Annika's character sheet.

"I..." Heaven struggled to reply. The young sorcerer wracked his brain, thinking hard on any spell he might have learned of in passing that would be capable of such thorough destruction.

While he knew of spells in existence that could blight lands for eternity or turn even the greatest tributes to mortal ingenuity into nothing, what Heaven had just experienced was... Something that likely laid beyond even his own greatly expanded abilities.
I'd like to draw your attention to the following...
These are all Solar spells, Total Annihilation can mimic the carnage wrought on Thorns, the rest could be seen as counters to the Empress in some form or another.

Regardless, much of this knowledge is not IC, and I would welcome the plot thread of negotiating with Raksi to pry out some of these secrets if that is what you'd like to do.

Last edited:
I'd like to draw your attention to the following...
These are all Solar spells, Total Annihilation can mimic the carnage wrought on Thorns, the rest could be seen as counters to the Empress in some form or another.

Regardless, much of this knowledge is not IC, and I would welcome the plot thread of negotiating with Raksi to pry out some of these secrets if that is what you'd like to do.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I definitely had those in mind ooc.

Sorry guys, just noticed the posts yesterday. Was a rough day at work and I didnt get home to rather late so I'll be replying this evening after I make up some dinner for my medium sized ones.

Note: if I seem overconfident, it's because I know Kuridin can slaughter an entire ship's crew in a single swing the instant he'd land upon it. He has Aredin's damage shenanigans (plus more) with a 40 yard AoE that selectively targets enemies. We also have piercing strikes now. So our collective combat game as a circle is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Perhaps. If you got a massive die pool, and combined it with a stunt, it may be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back