• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Seriously, there is a general Str + Athletics lifting chart in the book somewhere, I'll just have to find it for you.

Screenshot_20190603-011723_Dropbox.jpg

Str 6 + ath 3. Puts me at a 9.

Can pull a fully laden wagon. That's right. My strength can now be measured in horsepower.

Hmm but lifting 1000lbs. Those are rookie numbers. I gotta pump them numbers up!

With their return to Gwynnin, your people are a half day's travel away from the town. Call it eight hours at the pace of the slowest of your group.

With their return to Gwynnin, your people are a half day's travel away from the town. Call it eight hours at the pace of the slowest of your group.

If plans had went accordingly. A message would have been delivered yesterday.

I could have the rider get there if you'd like, or say that something went wrong or that she is still there.

I had forgotten about that. Sorry.

We'll play it that the rider was delayed a bit, and is just now arriving. Go ahead and post what your message is.
Sherwood Sherwood Also would they know how far behind the dragon blooded are behind them?
If they were to move quickly, they can be on your people in only a few hours. The traps and other obstacles that were in their path has them moving more cautiously, and they are about a day behind you.

I kinda wanna get back to that whole point about two spies being in lockup, but I do realize we're trying to bring D. Rex D. Rex into the game asap.

Dont worry about me. I can understand my entry being a bit disrupting, I'm patient and can work with whatever yall want.

Yeah, I don't like to railroad the game, but it will be fun to have our extra hand.

Well, if you'd like to finish what you had going on, I can always wait until a better point. It really doesn't bother me.

Just wanted to drop a quick update to reassure everyone that I have not forgotten about you. I'm just in a bit of a blah mood, and any IC post I make right now will be a struggle. I promise to post as soon as I feel better.

Just wanted to drop a quick update to reassure everyone that I have not forgotten about you. I'm just in a bit of a blah mood, and any IC post I make right now will be a struggle. I promise to post as soon as I feel better.
Man, I've been in the worst funk trying to troubleshoot this issue at work the last week or so. So for me, it's no problem at all. It's just been a pretty bleh couple of weeks man. Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back