• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Trapped

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
You wake up from your slumber…What happened? Have you passed out? A voice starts ringing in your head.

“Welcome, to the Arena! We have bounded your spirit into a new body. You are now one we our kin. And it`s not just you. Many others have been called as well. In this world, you will not be given an option: It`s kill or be killed. The clock is ticking and only one of you will be freed. The others will die. Otherwise, all of you will suffer the penalty.”

You look around you. This is definitely not where you came from. Just yesterday you were…huh? What were you doing?

“You are not allowed to remember anything until the clock stops. You have been bounded to one of our landlords, use the memories of that body instead. You will have the powers of that body as well, together with his lands. Wield them wisely. May be fittest win!”

A huge clock shows up in the sky. You don`t understand what`s happening, but one thing has been made clear by the voice and the weapon lying next to you: You need to fight or you will perish.

A combat roleplay which will begin with a free-for-all fighting! I will post the exact mechanics when I do the actual thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back