• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Trapped (on an Island) (animal-human Hybreed rp)

"Uh sorry I didn't mean any harm or anything" he said with a worried face for the male but at the same time was kind of scared from the younger female, all the while as the female crow landed on Aquarion's shoulder sounding like it was snickering earning it an annoyed glance from said boy it was snickering at.

@Quiet Is Violent

@FireMaiden

Alexander couldn't stop the screaming. He was terrified. There was a bird-man and a cat-girl in front of him. He was supposed to be the only freak. That's what his dad told him. He heard the cat-girl trying to calm him and he sniffled, but started sobbing again when he looked at the bird-man.

@Yandere Aqua @FireMaiden

"...." Kiari didn't like this. She always hated seeing people absolutely terrified. "It's ok, you're safe. There's nothing to be scared for right now," She said in a calm, soft voice. The short girl looked up at Aquarion, "Could you maybe....get that crow outta here?" She asked, pointing to the bird on the his shoulder, then turned back to Alexander. "I'm Kiari, can you tell me your name?"

@Quiet Is Violent @Yandere Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander's cries started to cease so he was just sniffling. "X-X--Xander." Alexander whispered. He then tucked his head in his knees again, crying uncontrollably. He was scared senseless. The kidnapping, the cage, now this? It was too much for him.

@FireMaiden

Valefar said:
Suburu's eyes darted towards Adam after he spoke, analyzing him with mild interest. After seeing the blanket the male curled up with, his eyes widened just a tad. Warmth. Internally, he was smirking, knowing that he wouldn't be cold tonight. Though, his facial features remained the same, just poker-faced. "You cannot.. stay out in.. the rain," he said, his grip on Yui's legs tightening. He didn't want to loose his meal, not yet at least. Snakes were notorious for snatching up helpless rabbits, so why shouldn't he commit to his role?
@TheAnimeRabbit @Kira Times @Safety Hammer
Adam was scared. This guy, although cute, was speaking like the G-Man and he was eyeing his blanket. He grabbed his teddy and held it close to his body.

"D-do you want my blanket? It.. it's mine. Just.. please don't hurt me."

"Alright, Alright you heard the little sis guys can you go for a little so the little bro can calm down" he said as the birds flew away a little, then he looked at the biggest crow that wa on his shoulder giving the crow a look of go on and the crow took off with the rest to find more stranded people. "Alright we should start of slow my name is Aquarion but you can call me Aqua, Crow, Rienhart, or anything your comfortable with" he said walking cautiously up to the boy without frightening him anymore.

@Quiet Is Violent

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Ok, it's nice to meet you Xander," She said with a sweet voice. "Calm down, it's ok. I promise, you're alright. Ok, can you tell me how you got here?"
@Quiet Is Violent
@Quiet Is Violent[/URL]

@FireMaiden
Alexander looked up at her and sniffled. "Box." He whimpered, showing her the padlock he'd kept from his cage. Then his focus snapped to the man who introduced himself as Aquarion. Alexander whined and scooted away. "Big bird." He said softly.

Nixon glanced at him and almost jump out of his skin. This guy looked kind of sorta weird. His skin was all scaly looking...like he forgot to put on lotion or something. "Aack! Your skin! It's all scaly! Is that a new trend or something here?" he had just noticed the rain but didn't mind since rain didn't really affect him much. Also he didn't know the next time he would be getting a actual shower like a human being. Also this guy seemed pretty friendly with all the cuddling. Weird foreigner...Is he from one of those really loving countries like France? he assumed he was foreign because people were acting much more reserved at his home country.

@Valefar @Safety Hammer

With narrowed eyes, Suburu tried to find any dirty intentions covered behind the innocence of the male in front of him. After not being able to find anything, he stepped towards the boy. In his thoughts, he named him Teddy, and he rejoiced that Teddy was kind enough to offer his only source of warmth. Suburu did feel a bit guilty, so he decided that he'd break his rule of solidarity and try to give the same kindness back. He ignored the fact that the male was a bit terrified by him, seeing it as more of a compliment than anything. "We will.. ssshare it," he muttered, holding his hand out to offer Adam some help up. Hearing the words that came from Nixon's mouth, he just glared over at the him. "Do not act.. asss if we are.. completely different."

@TheAnimeRabbit @Safety Hammer @Kira Times

Bird Boy, Bird Boy! that severely hurt Aquarions pride he looked like he was about to yell but at the last second he put his head down. "no none yet, but my Flock is looking around the island so I should know when they get back....and can you call me by my name...Please Kairi~" he said in a happy tone.

@FireMaiden

(ill be back in like 10-15 mins)

Valefar said:
With narrowed eyes, Suburu tried to find any dirty intentions covered behind the innocence of the male in front of him. After not being able to find anything, he stepped towards the boy. In his thoughts, he named him Teddy, and he rejoiced that Teddy was kind enough to offer his only source of warmth. Suburu did feel a bit guilty, so he decided that he'd break his rule of solidarity and try to give the same kindness back. He ignored the fact that the male was a bit terrified by him, seeing it as more of a compliment than anything. "We will.. ssshare it," he muttered, holding his hand out to offer Adam some help up. Hearing the words that came from Nixon's mouth, he just glared over at the him. "Do not act.. asss if we are.. completely different."
As Adam took his hand, he grabbed his bear and pillow, and lifted himself up.

"Your hand is all scaly. And cold. How long have you been out here?" The neko said, as he draped the baby blue blanket over the snake man's shoulders.

Nixon stared at the weird lizard guy Eh? Did he seriously just glare at me! What a charming person! he complained to himself a bit then folded his arms "We are different! Kind of....I don't have scales and I don't put extra sounds in my words...You probably aren't even warm blooded! I don't look strange either..." he didn't look strange to himself but he did. Having a tail and ears on your head wasn't exactly normal."Also can you do me a favor. Don't glare at me!" he started to stare at the ground again.

@Valefar @Safety Hammer

"No," She said bluntly. Kiari then turned to Xander, and nodded, "Yes. I was taken from work, see, this is what I have to wear." (Look at her cs). "Can you get up? It's not good to be sitting around in the ran."

@Quiet Is Violent

"Long enough," he murmured in response to Adam, or Teddy as he believed him to be. Suburu relished under the warmth of the blanket, even though his wet clothes managed to dampen the cloth. His head rolled back in a way that would typically be unnatural, having Nixon in his view once again. Even though it was rather dark out, his eyes seemed as if they were lit up, acting as a lantern of sorts. "But we were.. both put on this land. We are both.. going to have to sssurvive. Arguing will not.. get you anywhere."

Nixon cringed at his weird head trick "I'm not trying to start anything I just don't want you glaring at me." he said and looked around "What are we going to survive on anyway?" he had zero idea why he would say we. There wasn't a we....if there were he didn't know about it. Weird foreign snake guy still kept adding extra sounds to his words which further made him think that he was foreign but he decided to ask "Are you foreign?" he asked bluntly.

@Valefar @Safety Hammer

Valefar said:
"Long enough," he murmured in response to Adam, or Teddy as he believed him to be. Suburu relished under the warmth of the blanket, even though his wet clothes managed to dampen the cloth. His head rolled back in a way that would typically be unnatural, having Nixon in his view once again. Even though it was rather dark out, his eyes seemed as if they were lit up, acting as a lantern of sorts. "But we were.. both put on this land. We are both.. going to have to sssurvive. Arguing will not.. get you anywhere."
"My name is Adam. What's yours?"

"Muu, why not were all friends here right" he said flailing his arms around in a childish way, that's when one of his crows came back and landed on his shoulders making his grin even wider. "Welp we have more people and we can get going now we I can keep us from getting wet if you'd like" he said with a gentler smile than before while he raised his wings blocking the rain from touching him within a 4 meter radius.

@Quiet Is Violent

@FireMaiden

"I do not.. know my own nationality," the male admitted. His parents had never told him that they were government experiments, and they certainly never included anything about Japan. The circus he was in travelled all over the world, giving him the opportunity to learn different languages and about other cultures; however, the owners of the circus were Russian, but he knew he was in no way related to them. "We are animals. We will live.. the way our.. counterparts have," he said, his voice stern. With his head shifting back in place, he pursed his lips at Adam. He hated saying his name, and he hated saying anything with an 's' in it. Although, it was unavoidable. "I am.. Sssuburu."

Nixon thought about what he said and stuck out his tongue "That's disgusting! You want me to eat a mouse?!" he concluded quickly that he was going to either die from starvation or get eaten by one of those guys...like he was going to let that happen. Also didn't cats eat lizards sometimes? Did that mean he would have to eat....He made a face at the thought of eating the snake guy who was apparently named Suburu "Since we're apparently doing introductions I'm Nixon." he had no idea what to say after that.

@Valefar @Safety Hammer @TheAnimeRabbit

Melody had managed to pick the lock of her bird-like cage. She fluttered her butterfly wings for a bit, since they were forced to stay still for too long. She didn't know where she was or if she was alone, but she couldn't help but feel free. She was away from her family and probably will never see them again, she walked out of her cage and started walking around, slightly levitating above the ground and her wings fluttering like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back