Video Games Transported to the last game you played BUT you have the powers of the protagonist of the last show/anime or manga you read or watched.

s0ufflecake

da milky 🍼
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The title is very self-explanatory.

Chainsaw Man's powers wouldn't work very well in Kivotos, to be honest.

Cant remember the name, School for heroes or something (Not MHA) MC is Blade- ridiculously overpowered- funny to be him in the OG cod series

Never mind, I played Minecraft last

Also Chainsaw Man, this time teleported to Pokémon Violet. I could honestly see Pochita  being a Pokémon so that's kind of a cute idea haha

Azur Lane + Date A Live

to quote myself from a similar thread:

So I’m trapped in a world filled with war ships turned into anime girls, fighting enemies with multiversal reality manipulation technology, more advantaged alternative versions of themselves, and seemingly some kind of eldritch god.

But now I have the power to seal the power of spirits inside me, and use their power once it is. Spirits are a particular kind of being in date alive and I'm honestly not sure if this would translate the power to work on some equivalent in the Azur Lane universe, or if I'm just sh*t out of luck. It could also be I have the powers the protagonist has currently already stored in the show, which would already be something.

Fire Force manga, where I can use fire from my feet (Weird, ik) and Genshin Impact, where elemental powers are common.

I mean, I guess it would be something like Aether/Lumine, from another world and can use an element without a vision, interesting… I’ll be pretty fine I guess.

Last edited:
Transported into Pokemon with Ragna's powers? What use would I make from silver inside me, that can help in SWORDSMANSHIP???

I mean, could help with killing of Team Aqua Grunt-- /hj

Transpoted to Tekken8 with Attack on Titan powers.
Hmm. I suppose transforming into a Titan and eating my opponents would be quite... game-changing.

Transpoted to Fire Emblem Heroes with a Digivice and a Agumon as my partner digimon.

So partner mechanic and my digimon has the transform ability that makes him a WarGreymon.
Think I can beat Hector with him?

WAIT, turns out I'm going to Your Turn To Die with Ragna's powers.
Could be good if I was a Floor Master, tbh. Meister? Who's that? I'M A LITERAL SWORD.

I am now a clone with a gothic harem of strapping men >_>"

(Show is Orphan Black, game is Touchstarved)

I’m transported to Tales of Arise universe with Luffy’s Gear 5 ability it breaks all physics with how cartoonish it is.

Last edited:
Transported to FNF with.. wait a minute is that AIGER from BEYBLADE BURST OMG. so I guess I can send out my beyblade to attack people with my resonance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back