Video Games Transported to a Video Game?

-Random_Person-

Simpin’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh no! You have been transported into the most recent Video Game you played! How screwed you right now?

I am very screwed, I was playing Elden Ring

If this is idea is already made, I will delete this thread

Minecraft ig. It would be scary but if i get to pick the mode that just makes me much more happier. If I don’t then im screwed like very veery screwed but it could also be fun. It’s just that zombies in the midde of the night kinda creep me out ngl

So I’m trapped in a world filled with war ships turned into anime girls, fighting enemies with multiversal reality manipulation technology, more advantaged alternative versions of themselves, and seemingly some kind of eldritch god.

I might be screwed.

Pokémon Violet! I finally get to be a Pokémon trainer! ^^
Wild animals but with magic powers that make it even more easy for them to kill you? Imagine a rat, but it can light its fangs on fire and animals so aggressive the minute you step into grass they attack you

Wild animals but with magic powers that make it even more easy for them to kill you? Imagine a rat, but it can light its fangs on fire and animals so aggressive the minute you step into grass they attack you

There’s at least one series on YouTube dedicated to the apocalyptic implications of Pokédex entries.

I am now plopped into the middle of the Australian wilds
But the game is basically animal crossing so... Yeah I'm alright
(A little game called Dinkum)

Would visual novels count? Cause then that would be Jooubachi no Oubou. Which wouldn't be the worst world to be transported to, but the chances of getting eaten by a hot guy who is actually a cannibalistic bee goes up exponentially so that's fun. Or getting dragged into a cult where people worship the cannibal bee's.

Would visual novels count? Cause then that would be Jooubachi no Oubou. Which wouldn't be the worst world to be transported to, but the chances of getting eaten by a hot guy who is actually a cannibalistic bee goes up exponentially so that's fun. Or getting dragged into a cult where people worship the cannibal bee's.
wow! wtf!?

Pokemon Yellow

I have to deal with the balancing issues and poor movesets of the classic games, and I have no friends so I can't have my Alakazam. ;3; Also, no Raichu.

Yeah, I’m good. Unless I can convince Leon to save me, I’m dying early on because I last played RE4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back