• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ - transient's search

kureo

hello everyone! this is going to be a somewhat brief search for a one x one partner. all the important things are bolded.

• literate

• im really being picky rn as my muse isn't very high

• comfortable with all pairings

• comfortable playing all genders

• comfortable with adult content

• prefer roleplays over email or skype- i usually can respond quicker to those, but can totally do pm too

• only canon x canon roleplays, sorry ♥

• shy af, but super friendly at the same time

now what to roleplay (bolded means craving, italics indicate role i would prefer)

dc

jason todd x tim drake

no solid plot ideas atm, but we could work something out

non romantic damian wayne & jon kent

i love these two kids but obviously they're just kids and im not into aging up / aus or anything, so i figured we could just focus on their "friendship" or w/e idk

ffxv

friendship/group/platonic

my ps4 says ive dedicated 25 hours 42 minutes and 41 seconds and counting to playing this game and i really like the relationship between the core four. i could probably play any of the four but do have a preference for prompto

metal gear
i've got nothing to say about this

raiden x samuel rodriguez

raiden x rose

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back