• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom transient's search [ attack on titan, tokyo ghoul ]

kureo

• overview this i going to be a brief search as im really only looking for either attack on titan or tokyo ghoul roleplays. If anything here interests you, feel free to send me a pm!

about me - fairly active
    - semi literate / tends to match post length
    - highly prefers to roleplay offsite (skype, discord, email, etc)
    - only canon x canon
    - can roleplay all pairings / genders
    - comfortable with mature topics
    - will only roleplay fandoms

in a partner - fairly active
    - able to match post length / have good grammar and spelling
    - okay with roleplaying offsite or through pm
    - comfortable with all genders / pairings
    - willing to play a canon character
    - comfortable with mature topics

highly recommend you read the tokyo ghoul manga. the anime is nothing compared to it. it's like a random collection of poorly out of context and (so notably in season 2) changed scraps from the manga. anyways, would you be interested in touka x yoriko?

Heyo~
Happy to do any sort of mordernverse AU with pretty much any of the ships you've mentioned for the Attack on titan universe (or play in universe, but I'm not fully caught up with the manga, so bear with me xD)

Happy to RP offsite too (discord being my top choice) and to discuss various plots if you're interested ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back