• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions: Flight to Utopia [NOT ACCEPTING]

DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight

Ubuyashiki residence
"We all make mistakes. You are no enemy to us." Kagaya replied to Margarita. " If you need confirmation,her sounds are kind and sincere." AU Zenitsu said to the Master. "You shoudn't feel responsible for your colleges have done." Mitsuri replied. " You seem like a good person. When it's all over I'll invite you and your students for a meal at the restaurant. I'll pay for everyone!"

"Despite her colleges being the enemy, this woman saved my life." Amane replied.

"Is that so? In that case you have my gratitude Laux-Antille sama. " Kagaya added. " I will not give you punishment but I will ask you something." He added. "Give us any information on those sorceress. This will help in protecting the Corps,my children."

Last edited:
Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Genuinely surprised, Margarita finally dared to look up. They were all so quick to forgive what she’d done and even to accept her as an ally. All the Master asked for in return was information concerning the ones who were conspiring against the Corps.

“There was a time when I would have guarded that information with my life. But after all I’ve witnessed these past few hours… I will keep these secrets no longer.” She stood up, determination in her eyes now.

“We are members of a secret organization known as the Lodge of Sorceresses. The Lodge was created to protect the interests of magic, especially given the difficult political climate for mages in our world. To that end, we manipulated the political landscape of our world in accordance with the Lodge’s plans, regardless of the harm we caused in the process, even to ourselves. I thought in Utopia I could finally put those days behind me, but I was wrong. It’s a long story, but now the Lodge believes that King Noctis is too incompetent to rule, and that the Corps must either bend to the Lodge’s will or be destroyed. I strongly disagree in both regards.”

Margarita dropped her gaze for a moment, shaking her head. There was no time right now to dwell on the whole story, so for the time being she focused on the most urgent matter at hand right now.

"You said something about a vision earlier." Margarita noted. "What exactly did you see? It may hold clues to whatever the Lodge plans to do next."

Last edited:
Utopia
Ubuyashiki residence
"Whoa,whoa whoa! Noct is NOT a imcompetent ruler! Your witch friends are like the Nifls. No offence to you and Keira. Is she a friend of yours from your club?!" Prompto asked.

"The vision...it was about a battlefield full of knights coming strength from the European Middle ages. They were fighting." Kagaya explained. Then meteors crashed on them. I saw a king claiming that my children eould meet the same fate as them if I didn't obay."
While listening tonthe convetsation, AU Zenitsu slso focused on finding Sabrina.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

"Keira Metz... yes, she too is a member of the Lodge." Margarita replied to Prompto. "She currently serves as an advisor to King Noctis, but she too was content to carry on without the Lodge, until today."

Then the Master explained the details of the vision he saw, involving meteors crashing down on a battlefield full of knights, and a king promising that the Corps would meet the same fate if the Master did not comply with their demands.

"I've heard of that battle. And I know the spell that was used at the time." Margarita said. "Melgar’s Fire is one of the most powerful fire spells in our world. But as with all fire magic, it requires a great deal of patience and extreme caution. The Lodge had to make considerable preparations that day before the spell could be cast safely.”

She looked back toward Amane and Mitsuri.

“I’ve supplied Lady Kanroji with dimeritium, which has magic-blocking properties. We should have at least a few minutes to find the sorceress before she finishes all the required preparations. And if need be, I can begin work on a counter-spell for Melgar’s Fire.”

Utopia
Ubuyashiki residence
"Oh,yes,I still have them with me!" Mitsuri replied, showing the materials."If it's possible,our swordsmith s might be able to craft weapons with this dimeritium.
"Father,I'm glad you're alright!" Kiriya said as he ran to his father and mother and bowed to him.
" I send the Kasugai crows to the hashira,with the orders of coming back to HQ." he explained,
" You done well." Kagaya replied. They all listened to Rita's explaination.
"Your help is appreciated. " Kagaya said to Rita.
"Just like your Zenitsu,my sense of hearing is sharper then that of a normal human being." AU Zenitsu replied. " I can track her down and attempt to stop her.
"Mitsuri and Inosuke will accompany you." Kagaya replied." Much like our Zenitsu,your are just as brave. You overcame your fears to help us."
"That's really good!" Prompto replied. "Don't worry Zen,I'll protect the master and his fsmilly until the hashira return."
"Thanks! I'll do what I can to help." AU Zenitsu replied before to leave followed by Mitsuri and Inosuke.
---------
Meanwhile,Squall and Rinoa caught Seifer red handed as he tried to bury something in the forrest.
"You're gardening for the enemy?" Squall asked sarcastically. " So you both came here too heh? Just like last time. Yoy should have both minded your own buisness!" Seifer spat." You're both too late anyway."
"What do you mean by that?" Rinoa asked.
"You'll find out soon enough!" Seifer added.

Taskforce Prison Facility
Underground Maze

“Why would I give you orders? When I am nothing more than that ‘Man’s’ pawn. If I had my way I would not even be here. So, are you going to report back, Sephiroth, or should I tell him that you are too busy to return when summoned.”

The man with long silver hair looked the man in the eye as he knew this thing was nothing more than a mouthpiece for ‘him’. Well, he was getting bored anyway. Sephiroth lowered his sword and made his way to the opening.

“You better learn your place. If you don't then one day you might find yourself at the end of this sword.”

“I am not afraid of you. We are both monsters in our own right. Though I don’t think you are strong enough to win. So, don’t pick a fight.”

“We shall see.” Sephiroth said as he quickly raised his sword above his head. Swinging the blade he easily deflected the beams of light that were coming his way. Clive may have thought he was distracted, but that was far from the truth. “You might be worth fighting again. So, don’t get yourself killed.” Sephiroth said as he disappeared in a plume of black feathers.

“Well little fire monster. You might want to take this time to go and join the others. Sephiroth will probably not hold back the next you meet. So be prepared.” Hua Cheng said before moving away from the wall. “Watch your back. Not everyone is willing to turn a blind eye to you and your friends.”

Sung walked over to a turned over chair and picked it up. Dusting the seat off he sat down looking at the door. He was keeping an eye out for any creatures coming their way. In fact, he decided to have some of his shadows guarding the door as well. Relaxing his guard, he closed his eyes and connected to the shadow he left with Clive.

The man with long silver hair was no longer there, but a man with long black hair was there instead. He decided to connect his consciousness with his shadow to hear what was happening in the room as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Utopia
Ubuyashiki residence

Pyo just listened and watched, and when the sorceress disappeared along with the portal, he decided to reveal himself. Though none of the people that were gathered saw him. Just appear. He leaned against a tree and listened to the information that was provided next.

It seemed that magic was not something that was a thing of myth. In his world there was no such thing. Only skill and technique were what existed. Though to the people of this world might would be put in the same category as magic. He just stared into the group as he thought about his next move. He was here as an ambassador, but now things have changed. Well, deciding to speak up he moved from the tree.

“So, many people are willing to risk their lives for what they believe in. Yet have you truthfully understood what the enemy wants?” Pyo said as he moved away from the tree and walked to the group. “You have to understand your enemy in order to understand what they are truthfully after. None of you have seen what the Taskforce is capable of, and all of the horrors that exist in the prison. I don’t think I can wait for the King any longer. Master Ubuyashiki. I think it is time I told you everything. Though, this information is for you and you alone.”

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 & Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

“Indeed." Margarita replied to Mitsuri. "Dimeritium can also act as a natural shield against a mage's spells, so it can likewise be forged into armor or amulets and the like for protection."

Everything was going so much smoother than she would have expected. The Lodge's coup against Master Ubuyashiki had failed, at least for the time being. Now it was the Corps' turn to fight back...

But then a complete stranger emerged from the shadows, giving a vague speech about the horrors of the Taskforce before then demanding to speak with the Master. Now, of all times? This was highly suspicious to say the least.

"Who are you?" Margarita said sharply, prepared to aid in the Master's defense if need be.

Last edited:
Underground maze
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight
"Believe me,I won't." Clive replied to Sephiroth as the silver haired man disappeared in a a flurry of black feathers. He lands near Hua Cheug as the man warned him to watch his back. " Yeah,I will." Was his reply before to head back to find Sung,as well as the other prisoners.
------
Utopia
Ubuyashiki residence
"Do not worry,this child is on our side." Kagaya replied to Margarita.
"If you need a second opinion,his sounds are benevolent. He won't harm us." AU Zenitsu said to the sorceress.
"You are right,we have to know our enemy better." Kagaya replied to Pyo. He turned to Kiriya. " Send Kasugai crows to the rest of our children. We'll need their help as soon as possible.
" Yes Father." Kiriya replied before to head back in the mansion.
"As for you." Kagaya said to Pyo. " Tell us what we need to know.
"Well,if you must know, I'm thr king's best friend,so I'll give him a call with the info you'll be telling us!" Prompto replied.

Underground Maze
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch & SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

COMING SOON

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Gyomei/Jill/Jirobo

Jirobo stayed in place, absorbing as much chakra as he could from the two who were trapped in his Earth Dome Prison. Unbeknownst to either the Hashira or the little girl who tried to help him, the only way out was to find the very precise weak point in the dome, which was easier said than done while one's chakra was being drained. Still, you never know when your opponent might get lucky, so better eat up while he still could.

As he was 'eating', however, a Kasugai Crow cried out at the top of its lungs:

"EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON! Master Ubuyashiki is being kidnapped! Master Ubuyashiki is being kidnapped!"

"Shut up, you stupid bird!" An annoyed Jirobo shouted, taking a stone from his Earth Dome Prison and blindly throwing it in the crow's direction.

Obanai/Sanemi/Geralt/Kidomaru

"What the-? Get lost, you old geezer!"

The two Hashira were quick on their feet, avoiding the first few of his traps easily enough. But just when Kidomaru thought he was finally tiring them out, someone had been firing warning shots that alerted each Hashira to either his presence or a trap that they had just been about to approach, and only just now did Kidomaru find the culprit: a white-haired old man with cat-like eyes carrying two swords. In between trying to fend off the old geezer and continuing to try to keep the Hashira on their toes, Kidomaru had all six of his hands full right now...

That is, until some talking crow shouted out of nowhere:

"EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON! Master Ubuyashiki is being kidnapped! Master Ubuyashiki is being kidnapped!"

The sudden shout distracted all three of Kidomaru's opponents, even if only for a split-second. That split-second was all Kidomaru needed to make his move, lunging at Obanai and attempting to ensnare him in a web. Meanwhile the old geezer had taken notice, and had just telekinetically pushed forward to try to knock Obanai out of the way of the incoming webs.

Muichiro/Shiva/Tayuya

This was getting to be more of a challenge than Tayuya had expected, but in a way she was glad for that. At least now she wasn't just stuck babysitting the sole minor among the Hashira. Between him and the ice queen who stepped up to help him, Tayuya had eventually been pushed to summon her three Doki, who fought to keep the pair at bay while Tayuya prepared her next round of genjutsu.

Rushing to the nearest hiding place, Tayuya resumed playing her flute, signaling her three Doki to unleash their ravenous spirit worms, when suddenly...

So THAT was what the witches' goal was. Dismissing the thought, Tayuya continued her melody, guiding the spirit worms toward both Muichiro and Shiva while they were distracted.

Rengoku/Uzui/Kimimaro/Sakon/Ukon

"How's THIS for flashy?!" Sakon quipped to an approaching Uzui, right before he and Ukon proceeded with one of their highest-level summoning jutsu:

"Summoning Jutsu: Triple Rashōmon!"

Three massive, evil-looking metal gates rose up from the ground between Uzui and the twins, one in front of the other in hopes that Uzui would crash right into them mid-attack.

Meanwhile, Kimimaro had prepared a sword from one of his own bones, its hardness rivaling that of tempered steel. With this sword he engaged Rengoku, eager to see if the fabled Nichirin blades of the Demon Slayer Corps would be any match for his bone-sword. But while he and Rengoku locked blades with each other, a voice suddenly cried out:

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

Satisfied that all was settled here, Margarita turned her focus toward her own task.

"Where is the nearest body of water?" Margarita asked. "Water is the natural opposite of fire, but I would need to draw from an especially large source."

Last edited:

Gyomei & Jill vs Jirobo

Both the Stone hashira and Shiva dominant felt drained and were trying to focus on finding a way to get out of the Earth Prison. Jill felt the magicsl energy being drained out of her while Gyomei's energy was being drained.
They both could hear the Kasugsai crow's message.
"The Master is in trouble." Gyomei said sadly.
"Then we need to get out of here as soon as possible!"

------------

Obanai,Sanemi,Geralt vs Kidomaru

Both the Serpent ans wind Hashira were distracted by the Kasugai crow's urgent message.
Sanemi cursed. " So it was a trap?!" he shouts. He then noticed the wrbs that were shot toward Obanai.
"Out of tne way Obanai!" Sanemi shouts.
Obanai was too late to react as the webs almost caught him. Fortunatly, he was moved out of the way thanks to Geralt.

-------
Muichiro and Shiva vs Tayuya.
The young Mist Hashira observed his opponent while hidden in the mist. She sermed to have summoned three more demons and is about to use her flute,perhaps to perform some blood demon art. Muichiro kept his guard up...that is until a Kasugai crow flew by delivery an urgant message. Muichiro looked worried.
"Go and save your master." Shiva told Muichiro. " I'll cover you." Muichiro nodded to the Ice Astral and ran back to HQ. Shiva used her Diamond dust attack on the Spirit worms.

----------
Uzui and Rengoku vs Sakon/Ukon and Kimmimaro.

Uzui stopped as he saw the giant demonic gates being summoned. "Eh,you're not the only one with a shinobi familliar!" He shouts. He whistles.
At least 80 Muscle mice emerged from the three,carrying kunai bigger then them. They all ran toward the Triple Rashimon ,half of them throwing their kunai.

Meanwhile, Rengoku locked blades with Kimmimaro. He was shocked at the fact that the demon was using one of his bone as a sword. " What kind of Blood demon art is that?" He asked.

Then the Kasugai crow delivered his message.
"Not good at all!" Uzui said. They needed to return to HQ,howrever,those demon needed to be stopped. Uzui noticed his wives in the nearby trees,armed with kunai. " Go! We'll handle them!" Hinatsuru told him.

------------
Ubuyashiki residence
"There is a small lake north of the residence. " Amane replied to Margarita. "The Corps members can take you there if needed."
"I'll take her there!" Kanao replied. Surprisingly,she didn't use her coin for that decision.

Underground Maze

”Interesting…”

Edgeworth opened an empty notebook and, with a discarded pen, quickly jotted down the most useful portions of the researchers’ notes.

”The creatures we encountered were the victims of an ancient curse in their native world.” Edgeworth explained to the others. “They were so out of control that the Taskforce commissioned a select group of mages to find a way to contain them permanently. This labyrinth is the fruit of that labor… and if I understand this correctly, the mages were able to incorporate the original ancient curse into the maze‘s construction. So if that curse were somehow lifted, how would that affect the labyrinth?”

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Fiona/Squall/Seifer/???

As the three children squared off against one another, a brunette wearing black robes and a silver fur boa casually approached the trio from behind a wisteria tree.

”You’ve done well, Seifer, but it’s time for you to leave. This place will be naught but ashes soon.” The woman looked down at the little grave Seifer had made.

“Which pillars are buried here?” The woman asked, knowing that Seifer would understand what she meant.

Gyomei/Jill/Jirobo

These two were so clueless! All this time, and they still didn’t know where the weak point was! Now all Jirobo had to do was sit back and let the last of their chakra drain away…

…which he would have done no problem, if that stupid crow wasn’t still yapping!

“EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON!”

“SHUT UP!!” Jirobo roared again, taking stone after stone from his dome to throw at the persistent bird. But this, coupled with Jirobo’s wavering concentration, caused the Earth Dome to weaken more and more, the weak point crumbling to such a degree that a bit of light was now starting to filter through.

Kidomaru cursed under his breath and got up to attack again, only to discover that suddenly he was much slower than normal. And what was up with those glowing symbols in the ground?!

Geralt had quickly set a trap of his own, casting Yrden around the six-armed demon. The sign took effect the moment Kidomaru set foot in the circle, slowing him down substantially and even damaging him slightly.

“I’ll deal with him.” Geralt said to the two swordsmen. “Go help your master.”

Meanwhile, despite being slowed, Kidomaru still managed to retain enough speed to start breaking out of the Yrden circle. Geralt was prepared for that, and pushed the demon back with his sword to create enough distance to cast Yrden again.

Muichiro/Shiva/Tayuya

Tayuya jumped away from the woman’s ice attack, eyeing both the ice queen and the fleeing Mist Hashira with annoyance. She always hated to lose, but no way was she going to let a little kid get the better of her, even if he did have help.

While the ice queen was busy with the three Doki, Tayuya took off after Muichiro, holding off on any more jutsu for now so she could focus on stealth until she caught up to the Hashira.

“Mice? MICE?!” Sakon and Ukon laughed out loud at the Muscle Mice, but their laughter was short-lived. The muscle-bound rodents threw their kunai with all the skill and precision of a human shinobi, and were actually managing to get some blows in.

Then along came the crow, informing the group that the Corps’ master was being kidnapped. Sakon/Ukon and Kimimaro immediately moved to block the two Hashira from leaving, but three kunoichis emerged from the trees and stepped in, allowing the two Hashira to take off to save their beloved leader.

“Well this just got interesting.” Sakon couldn’t resist a smirk at the three ladies.

“You do realize they’re all married.” Kimimaro said with a raised eyebrow to the twins, then bowed politely to the women.

“Apologies, ladies. Clearly my compatriots and I have overstayed our welcome.” Kimimaro said, before turning back to Sakon and Ukon.

“Go help Kidomaru while I fetch Tayuya and Jirobo.” Kimimaro told the twins. “It’s time to collect our payment.”

With that, the three male shinobi attempted to leave in different directions, Sakon and Ukon splitting off into their second state.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

Margarita nodded, but added one last thing before she left.

“Three of my students and two of my fellow professors are here as well. One of them has opposed the Lodge in the past.” Margarita explained. “I will contact them telepathically and inform them of the situation.”

Last edited:
Underground maze
"I...I don't know..." Zenitsu replied to Edgeworth. " I'm don't anything about magic and mythical stuff! Though if it's lifted, will the maze be destroyed...with us still in it?!!!!"

Gyomei & Jill vs Jirobo.
"Stand back Child. I think I found the weak spot." Gyomei replied.
"Stone breathing...fifth form...Arcs of justice!"
The Stone Hashira performs his technique and attempt to hit to weak point of the dome.
--------'
Rinoa and Squall vs Seifer.
Seifer nods to the woman before facing his rivals. " I would hate to be the both of you right now! " he said with a smirk.
"Seifer,what are you talking about?!" Squall shouts.
Seifer ignores him and faces the woman. " Got the Stone,Serpent,Flame,Wind and Water hashira." He replied.

----------
Obanai,Sanemi and Geralt vs Kidomaru.
"You don't have to tell us twice." Obanai replied. He snd Saneni ran toward HQ.

------
Uzui and Rengoku vs Sakon/Ukon and Kimmimaro.
"Go,now! We'll handle them!" Makio told her husband and Rengoku.
"Thanks! Just be careful! I don't want to lose the three of you!" Uzui replied.
Uzui and Rengoku left the battle field and ran toward the residence.
The three kunoichi ran after the three shinobi, Hinatsuru going after Kimmimaro,Makio after Sakon Suma( who didn't want to.) after Ukon. Their husband's Muscle mice assisted them.
--------
Muichiro and Shiva vs Tayuya.

As Muichiro ran toward HQ,he didn't noticed that the enemy was giving chase. He stayed careful none the less.
-----

Ubuyashiki residence
"Feel free to do so." Kagaya replied to Margarita. " Right now we need all the help we can get."
AU Zenitsu looked around as he heard a suspecious sound. A eoman's voice?

Last edited:
Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Fiona/Squall/Seifer/???

“5 out of 9, including the strongest of the lot. Well done.” The woman nodded to Seifer, moving to stand directly over the grave Seifer had made.

“Islau het tir, Sanemi Shinazugawa esse dearme aep holl tedd.”

Not skipping a beat, the woman calmly and articulately pronounced the incantation, already about to begin the next one.

Gyomei/Jill/Jirobo

Once the weak point was struck, the entire Earth Dome Prison collapsed. The flow of chakra to Jirobo ended, and he growled in frustration as he prepared to attack again…

Until suddenly a spike made of bone flew past Jirobo, passed mere inches away from his face, and lodged itself into a tree. Realizing what that meant, Jirobo turned and ran toward the direction where the spike had come from.

Obanai and Sanemi had barely made it a few paces away from Kidomaru when, completely out of nowhere, Sanemi was struck with an unnatural tiredness. Within seconds, his eyelids began to feel very heavy, and his energy levels dropped lower and lower for no apparent reason. Staying conscious or awake to any degree would have required a great deal of resistance on his part, but some unknown force was clearly trying to drag him deeper and deeper into sleep.

Meanwhile, a pair of silver-haired Shinobi twins appeared in the distance and started to approach Obanai, two of Uzui's wives already giving chase.

Muichiro/Shiva/Tayuya

This kid was much faster than Tayuya gave him credit for. Between his running speed and the ice queen's interference, she barely managed to sprint ahead far enough to give her enough time to prepare her sound-based genjutsu. Starting to play her flute, she started to cast a genjutsu illusion of Muichiro being lost in his own mist...

But then a spike of bone flew right past her, lodging itself into a tree next to her. Realizing what that meant, Tayuya stopped playing her flute for now and scowled at Muichiro as her genjutsu dissipated.

"Playtime's over for now, kid, but I'll be back. No way am I gonna lose to the freakin' runt of the litter!"

Without another word, Tayuya dashed off in the direction where the bony spike came from.

Kimimaro didn't pay any more attention to Hinatsuru than what was absolutely necessary, instead focusing on finding his two subordinates. Unable to shake off Hinatsuru completely, Kimimaro fired two spikes of bone from his arms that missed the kunoichi completely, instead flying as close as possible to Jirobo and Tayuya's general directions. With that taken care of, Kimimaro then entered his second state, fully engaging against Hinatsuru with no further distractions.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

With a polite bow, Margarita took her leave. She followed young Kanao to the lake in question, on the way sending brief but thorough telepathic messages to Geralt, Rinoa, Squall, Jill, and Shiva, updating each of them on what had transpired and what the Lodge was planning to do now.

Last edited:
Squall and Rinoa vs Seifer and ???

The newcomer,which Rinoa could regonise as a sorceress was singing an incantation.
"This incantation....are you a sorceress too?!" Rinoa shouts.
A flame was sent toward the sorceress snd Seifer. A large dog emerged from the bushes and stood in front of Squall and Rinos,protecting them.
Rinoa was surprised,this hound was lsrger then her own Angelo.
Squall and Rinoa then received a mental message ftom Margarita.
---------
Gyomei and Jill vs Jirobo.
Their foe was getting away.
"I'll take care of this!" Jill shouts. A cold blur energy surounds her. When it died down,her skin was paler,a hair blond and she now wore blue robes.
Jill was now Shiva,the Eikon of Ice.

Gyomei coudn't see it,but he felt the power coming from Eikon Shiva."It's like being in the presence of a goddess..." he whispered,crying.
"Diamond dust!" Eikon Shiva unleashes a flurry of snow and ice shards toward Jirobo.

-------
Obanai,Sanemi,Geralt vs Kidomaru

Sanemi suddently stopped as he was hit by tiredness. Obanai noticed that. " Shinazegawa?!"
"I'm fine! Let's go back to headquarters and protect..." He felt dizzy. He cursed. " What's wrong with me?!"
Before Obanai could help him...
"Lord Iguro!! Lord Shinazegawa! Watch out!!" A familiar voice cried.
Obanai and Kaburamaru noticed the incoming shinobi coming toward them. He could also see two of Uzui's wives giving chase to the enemy shinobi.
Obanai stood ready to attack the enemy.

"Serpent breathing...third form...Coil choke!"

Obanai strikes the enemy shinobi from multiple angles.

Sanemi wanted to attack the enemy as well...but wasn't able to focus. "Come on!!!" He shouts. He felt as if something heavy was on his shoulders. Each of his steps were sluggish.
-------
Shiva and Muichiro vs Tayuya.

Muichiro looked around as mist surounded him. It didn't last long though as the enemt shinobi stopped playing her flute and shouts at him,swearing that she'll come back. At least this fight was over. Shiva reverts back to Gentiana and joins with Muichiro. " Let's head back to headquarters." said Gentiana,before she received a message from Margarita.

--------
Rengoku and Uzui vs Sakon,Ukon and kimmimaro

Hinatsuru stood ready to fight the strange bone manipulating shinobi. Wjat kind of blood demon art was that? She coudn't afford to die. He used a special crossbow to fire kunai at the enemy.

Meanwhile,Uzui and Rengoku were close to headquarters.

--------
Ubuyashiki residence
"Right...I'll lead you to the lake." Kanao replied with a calm tone. She started off and leads the way. The trip to the lake wasn't that long. Kanao waited for the sorceress.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Fiona/Squall/Seifer/Sheala

“You as well?” The woman studied Rinoa for a moment, then smiled ever so slightly.

“Indeed…” The woman purred. “My name is Sheala, little kitten. We are sisters in magic, as you’ve surmised. As such, I warn you now to leave this place. This Corps has recklessly endangered the interests of our kind, and now their own master has condemned them all. Leave now, lest you perish with them.”

With that, Sheala proceeded to speak the next incantation, making sure to stand on top of the grave Seifer had made.

“Islau het tir, Kyojuro Rengoku esse dearme aep holl tedd.”

Meanwhile, Margarita's message played out in Rinoa's mind, then in Squall's.

"The Master is safe for now, but the Lodge means to summon Melgar's Fire to the Corps' headquarters. If they succeed, it will destroy this entire compound and kill everyone inside." Margarita explained. "I must travel to a lake north of the Ubuyashiki estate to prepare a counter spell. The Master is coordinating efforts as we speak to find the Lodge's agent and stop her."

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

Rengoku and Uzui arrived at the manor, but just as they neared the Master’s location, the same unnatural exhaustion afflicting Sanemi suddenly struck Rengoku as well.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

The moment Clive left the room a dark knight was waiting for him. The creature nodded his head to the man and stepped in front of him leading the way to the new hiding spot. Sung had heard some of what had happened, and wondered who the man with black hair was. Could he be considered a friend or was he an enemy. He would have to investigate further later. Once the group was safe, he would go looking for the man personally.

Hua Cheng watched as the man left, and looked to the shadow that was following him. He smiled slightly as he nodded his head at the shadow. He then his body broke up into hundreds of butterflies as he disappeared.

Sung heard Edgeworth and his findings. The creatures were cursed, and now are forced to live like they do. Suffering in this place because of their inability to be controlled. This little bit of information brought to light what could happen to him if the Taskforce ever found out about his true power. Would he end up like the others? Trapped in a cell like this with no way out?

“I am no expert in curses or anything like that. So, I couldn’t tell you if breaking the curse would affect the Labyrinth. Though if I had to make a guess I would say yes.”

Utopia
Ubuyashiki residence

Pyo was not affected by the woman, and he threatened aura. He had little interest in people like her. She may have thought he was an enemy, but he really didn’t care. the master vouched for him. to him she was the one that was the most suspicious to him, but his opinion didn’t count at the moment. He had offered some of his information to the master and the others since he had personally seen some of the atrocities that had happened in the task force. However, before he could say anything it seemed that all hell broke loose, and now it was a fight to protect the compound.

His skills were not useful in times like these, so he decided to keep his mouth shut, and just watch. There was no reason to speak, and not get heard. When the time was right, he would talk, but right now was not that time. He would do what he needed and nothing more at this moment.

Squall,Rinoa,Torgal,???? vs Seifer and Sheala.
"Elder speech...Miss Laux Antille taught us that...what did you do to those Hashira?!"
"Whatever it is,it's not good." A young man surounded by a red aura and feathers said,coming out of his hiding spot.
"Who are you?" Squall asked.
"I'm your ally. So is Torgal." Joshua replied. " He will help as well. I can tell you are good with dogs." Joshua said to Rinoa. " I have my own dog,but she's not here right now." Rinoa replied.
"Good to know. Right now we should take care of them before they unleash their spell on the rest of the Hashira.
Rinoa and Squall nodded to to Joshua.
"Sorry,but no one is leaving!" Squall replied pointing his gunblade toward Sheala and Seifer.
"Then you sealed your fate!" Seifer replied with a smirk. " Nice knowing ya!"
On cue,Rinoa more details from Margarita via telepathy.
"So that's what you plan to do?! To kill everyone here?!" Rinoa shouts.
" And you side with them too. That's really low for you Seifer!"
" I'm the sorceresses's knight after all!" Seifer replied.
--------
Gyomei and Jill vs Jirobo
Jill reverts to her human form after the attack.
She received the telepathic message from Margarita. " The Master is alright,but the Lodge 's sorceress is planning to send a meteor crashing on the Demon Slayer's HQ!"

" To send the heavens crashingdown on us. This is horrible! We must make haste!" Gyomei replied.
"Agreed!" The both of them ran to thr compund.
------------
Muichiro and Gentiana

" This is not good at all..." Gentiana muttered, " What is it?" Muichiro asked. " The enemy is planning to destroy the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters,killing everyone in it!" she explained.
Muichuro looked shocked.
Demon Slayer HQ

Uzui and Rengoku just arrived and joined the group. " Master! You're alright!" Tengen replied as both him and Rengoku bowed to him.
"We are glad that you are safe and sound Mas..." Rengoku started out,before he felt something strike him,as if his energy was drained from him all at once.

"Aniki!!!" AU Zenitsu shouts as he blitzes to Rengoku's side and catches him. " Aniki,are you alright?!" he asks,worried. He remembers the death of the Rengoku from his world.
No reply. Rengoku was fast asleep. Uzui helped him to place him on thr floor of the mansion's entrance.
"What happened to Kyojiro?!" a worried Mitsuri asked. " Man,this is not good!" Prompto replied.
" He's fast asleep." AU Zenitsu said.

Gyomei,Jill,Muichiro and Gentiana all arrived soon after. " What happened to Rengoku?!" Muichiro asked
" The enemy has put him to sleep I'm affraid." Kagaya replied. " We have to put a stop to this."
" I...I'll try to locate the sorceress before she casts the spell..." AU Zenitsu replied.
"That is brave of you...Zenitsu." Kagaya replied. " Are you sure you can locate her?"
" I'll do my best. No more running away. This might only be an alternate version of my familly,but it is my variant's familly and home."
Kagaya nods to him.

AU Zenitsu focuses as he tries to find any sounds belonging to Sabrina.What he did hear is the sorceress,the very same that was responsible for the incantation casted on Rengoku,the one he heard prior to when the Flame Hashira collasped. He also heard heard a girl saying that she learned spells from Lady Laux Antille,meaning that she was a student of hers.
" I found something. It's not the sorceress that we're looking for,but at least no more hashira will be affected by their spells." He blitzes toward Sheala and Rinoa's location.
------'
Northern lake.
" This is the place. I hope this will help you." Kanao said.
------
Outside the hotel

Tanjiro,Shinobu and Giyu waited outside for Saikia as they were ready to leave.
Meanwhile,Noctis and Ignis went inside the private plane,ready to return to Utopia and prepare for the investigation.

---------
Taskforce prison facillity
Underground maze

Clive followed the knight without saying a word. " Where are we heading by the way?" he asked. He coudn't help but to notice a ray of light in the distance.
-----
Nearby, two more prisonners were traveling through the maze,trying to find a way to get out. One was a young woman with long blond hair,dressed in a white dress ,the other was blond haired young man dress in a white royal outfit and silver armor and carrying a lance.
The young woman used her magic to heal an injured prisonner. "Lady Lunafreya, the enemy is nearby." The young man replied,keeping his guard up.
"It's alright Prince Dion. I do not fear death." Lunafreya Nox Fleuret,princess of Tenaebrae and Oracle of the Astral told her ally,Prince Dion Lesage,Dominant of Bahamut.
--------
Zenitsu listened to what Sung and Edgeworth had to say. "If the maze dissapears,we'll be free,right?" Zenitsu asked."Right?!"

Last edited:
Underground Maze

"Both of you make good points." Edgeworth said. "Unfortunately it's impossible to tell what exactly would happen given the few clues that we have. Although..." He looked down at a drawer containing audio transmitters very similar to the one Philippa had been using earlier.

"According to these notes, these transmitters are specially designed to communicate with the creatures, translating our words into their language and vice versa." Edgeworth took out a transmitter to demonstrate. "We now know that these creatures are prisoners just like us. Perhaps it's time our enemies became our allies. They may know more about this labyrinth than we do, and how to ensure that everyone gets out of here safely. All we would need is some sort of leverage to bargain with. The most logical choice would be to offer the information needed to release the creatures from their curse... but then what's to stop them from doing so straight away and leaving us all behind?"

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

Sheala casually raised a hand and flicked it at Squall’s gunblade, attempting to knock it out of his hands almost as an afterthought. Aside from that one gesture, she paid no attention at all to anyone except for Rinoa.

Sheala was just about to address the shocked girl’s concerns, but then suddenly a blond swordsman wearing a Demon Slayer Corps uniform blitzed right into their midst.

”You…” Sheala said, looking at AU Zenitsu. “Sabrina hasn’t stopped raving about you and your friends since your last encounter. A sorceress who could command her own king to shut up and listen to her, openly defied by three powerless whelps and a sickly fool who can’t tell the difference between a soldier and a child… Needless to say, Sabrina’s all too eager to avenge her wounded pride.” Sheala shook her head.

”It really is such a waste. You demon slayers have no true magical power, yet your raw physical prowess puts even the finest knights to shame.“ Sheala eyed AU Zenitsu more intently now. “Just imagine what you and your Corps could accomplish with a true leader at the helm. One who can and will put the likes of Obanai and Sanemi in their place. You can even keep your precious Master if you want; he has a certain charisma that would serve him well in a more ‘ceremonial’ leadership role. A far better solution than simply killing off the entire Corps, wouldn’t you agree?”

Gyomei/Jill/Jirobo

“Wait, WHAT?!” Jirobo bellowed. “Those damn witches… I gotta go tell the others!”

He took off without another word, completely forgetting about both Jill and Gyomei.

Geralt et al.

One thing led to another, and now all hell was breaking loose. A telepathic message from Margarita distracted Geralt, allowing Kidomaru to slip past him, but Geralt wasted no time speaking up before Kidomaru could get far.

“EVERYONE LISTEN UP!” Geralt shouted at the top of his lungs, hopefully getting everyone’s attention.

”You four…” Geralt motioned to the demon slayers. “Your master’s safe, but now we got another problem.” He looked over at the demons. “We ALL do.”

”Nice stalling tactic, gramps, but it won’t work.” Kidomaru scoffed at Geralt, about to turn to attack again when Geralt spoke up once again.

”Just shut up and listen.” Geralt snapped, then turned to the others. “Any minute now, a group of sorceresses is going to call down a meteor shower to wipe out this entire base.”

”WHAT?!” Sakon shrieked.
”That wasn’t part of our deal!” Ukon panicked.

”Damn those witches!!” Kidomaru snarled. “Screw that; you losers are on your own!”

Sakon, Ukon, and Kidomaru all turned tail and fled, leaving Geralt and the demon slayers behind. Geralt just watched them go, then turned his full attention to the demon slayers.

”There is one sorceress who’s on your side; she‘s working on a counter-spell as we speak.” Geralt explained next. “And right now your master is trying to find a way to stop the meteor shower before it hits.”

Kimimaro et al.

“KIMIMARO!!!”

Just as Kimimaro was starting to take the fight with Hinatsuru seriously, Jirobo and Tayuya ran to his side but did not try to attack the kunoichi.

“Something’s gone wrong.” Kimimaro noted in a very blasé tone. “What is it?”

”We gotta get outta here!” Jirobo panted heavily. “Those witches are crazy!! They’re gonna take out the whole base with us still in it!”

”I see. That IS a problem…” Kimimaro said coolly. “I care not for this place, but we cannot leave without our payment.” He said, showing no reaction to the terrified expressions of the other shinobi. “Let us collect that which Lord Orochimaru is owed, and THEN we may escape. You all know the penalty if we return empty-handed.”

Jirobo and Tayuya each nodded, albeit very reluctantly. And with that, they all but forgot about Hinatsuru and took off for where Kidomaru originally was.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence - Lake

"This will do nicely. Thank you." Margarita said with a polite nod.

She looked down at the tranquil waters of the lake and removed her shoes before stepping in, feeling the elemental power of the water calmly emanating from the lake. Water was the simplest element to harness effectively: fluid enough to be readily accessible, but steady enough to remain firmly under the control of a trained mage. Stirring the energy in this lake would take a different approach than, say, a rapid flowing stream or river. But it was certainly doable, and Margarita Laux-Antille was a professional through and through.

Carefully regulating her breathing, Margarita started to mutter an incantation in Elder Speech. The water around her stirred ever so slightly, though she didn't move from her position at all. Then a mist started to form over the lake, rising higher and higher until it started to form a series of faint, wispy clouds practically invisible in the night sky. A certain amount of steadiness and discretion was needed to prevent the Lodge from seeing what she was doing, at least until the spell had gathered enough strength to match the likes of Melgar's Fire. And besides, it would be best not to damage such a beautiful lake if it could be helped.

Last edited:
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
Underground maze
"You mean we can use these and try to have those monsters be on our side?!" Zenitsu asked." I'm not sure about this...but...if they can be on our side..." He looked scared.

---------------
Vs Sheala and Seifer

Squall's gunblade was knocked off his hand. He was caught off guard.

AU Zenitsu listens to the sorceress who is trying to bargain. " I do not belong to this version of the Demon Slayer Corps. I do agree that both Sanemi and Obanai can be a pain. They are both scary too!" He started.
"Howrever, I cannot allow the prime Demon Slayer Corps to be ruled by power hungry people. My younger prime variant woudn't want that.Tanjiro,both my from my world and theirs woudn't want that."
He glares toward Sheala. " I'm not letting that happen!"
---------
Obanai,Sanemi,Geralt
"Wait,what?!" Suma cried. " THEY'RE GONNA KILL US WITH A METEOR?!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIIIIIIIEE!!!"
"CUT IT OUT!" spat Makio,smacking Suma on her head.
Obanai rolled his eyes in annoyence before Kaburamaru hissed as he noticed something.
" What is it?" he asked before looking where his snake was looking.
"Tomioka? You were supposed to be at the meeting..."
"We've just returned." Giyu Tomioka replied."Kocho and Kamado returned to HQ. I was sent by the master for reinforcement." he added."Is something wrong with Shinazegawa?" He asked.
"Mind yer own buisness Tomioka..." Sanemi spat in a slured spech almost as if he was drunk.
"Enemy witches cursed him." Obanai replied.
"I'll help you to carry him back to HQ." Giyu suggested. " Though it would be better if it's only the two of us who carry him back to HQ.
"What are you saying?!" Suma shouts.
" It's better if we let them go and the three of us cover them in case the enemy returns." Makio replied.
" Very well." Obanai replied.

--------
Demon Slayer Corps HQ

Kanao watched as Margarita works on her spell. " Will...it work?" She asked shyly.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

The conversation took another turn. It seemed that they would be able to speak to those creatures that had helped them in the fight with the silver haired man. Would they be willing to help? And even if they did once the spell was broken. Should they rest in peace, or would they become a force that they would have to fight later?

Each question that popped into Sung’s head was just as bad as the last. He even thought that he might have to unseal his power to fight the spirits if they decided to go on a rampage. That would make him a target of the Taskforce, and there would be no place that he would be able to hide. Even his allies might turn on him if they knew what he was.

Closing his eyes, he placed all of his worries and speculations to the back of his mind. He knew that worrying about what he was unable to control was not going to help them at all. He would just have to roll with the punches for the moment.

“I am not sure if the Maze would disappear. Though I do think that if we break the curse the rest of you would be able to leave. Though, I don’t know if the Taskforce would allow you to leave without a fight. However, getting the creatures in this maze to help then maybe they would be able to help you all leave as well.” Sung said as he looked at the door. Soon Clive would be joining them again. He was going to wait till the others arrived before he was going to leave.

The soldier that was leading Clive stopped walking and turned to face the man. He shook his head and spoke. He was not speaking in the human tongue. He was speaking in the language of the monsters of the world he lived in. If Clive could understand or not, he spoke anyway.

“My Monarch asked me to lead you. We are almost there.” it turned around and began walking once more.

Fate had killed another monster and as his hunger was finally satisfied. His eyes changed back to normal as he sighed slightly. How many of the creatures in this place did he have to kill in order to satisfy his hunger? It was getting worse. If he was going to live in this world, he was going to have to find a way to satisfy his hunger. If he didn’t, he would kill humans. That was the one thing he didn't want to do ever again.

“Now that you are satisfied. Let's talk. How should we address your hunger? In this world there is no way for you to continue feeding your Gluttony skill. We need to find a way home. If not, you might end up doing something you don't like.”

“I am more aware of this than you. Since I came here this is the first time I have eaten. Too much longer and I would have gone on a rampage. I am not sure how I am going to live peacefully in this world.”

“You need to think this through. You might have to stay in a place like this.”

“I hope that doesn't happen. That is all I can say.”

“It is your life, but just be sure that you don’t go down a path you will regret.

“If push comes to shove. I will …” Fate was unable to finish his sentence. He didn’t want to die. All he wanted to do was go home. However, he just might have to give up his past life, and his current life as well. If there was no way for him to find peace or go home.

A man with short blond hair was sitting in a room with a desk, and a couple of chairs. His legs were crossed under the desk as he waited for the two men to return. They may follow him, but he knew Sephiroth was not under his control. He was following him for now. As for the other he had no choice but to follow him. He had his most precious person hidden away.

His thoughts were interrupted by a man walking into the room from a plume of feathers. Each step was slow and precise. Stopping a bit off for the man sitting in the chair he looked at Solomon with a serious look in his eyes.

“Why did you send him?”

“You were taking a bit longer than I thought you would. So, I figured you might need some help?”

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes as he looked at the relaxed man. He hated to admit that he lost to anyone. But he did lose to this man and promised to follow him. Because of this he had to play by this man's rules.

“He interrupted my fun. Though, now I will get to play with the man at another time.” Sephiroth said as he just looked at the man. “Though what you sent me after was already taken. I have no idea where the paperwork is..”

The man looked a bit disappointed, but he shook his head. The papers were important, but it was not the end of the world. He would find another way to relieve those creatures of their souls.

“Don’t worry about it. I will find another way. As for you. I think Hojo is needing you for something. I will contact you if I need you again.”

Sephiroth left the room, and Solomon just watched him go. He pulled out a crystal and looked through it into the light. Thinking of what his next move should be. Closing his hand around the crystal a small smile formed on his face. Maybe it was time for him to remove a couple of people from play?

“I think it is time I go and visit the King.” Solomon said as the glow from the crystal disappeared. HIs form then sunk into the ground as he used shadow magic to reach his destination.

Underground maze
Clive followed the soldier. Surprisingly,he could understsnd what he said.
"Good to know. I'll have to thank him for that." he replied.

-----'
Taskforce Prison facillity.
A man with long red hair tied in a ponytail wearing a purple kimono stares at Sephiroth with his six eyes.
" Our masters shall not be pleased that you failed your mission Sephiroth." said Kokushibo,Upper moon 1 of the Twelve Kizuki.
--------
Royal airplane

Noctis and Ignis watched TV as their plane headed back to Utopia. The Utopian news were no different then before. The local TV station's news anchor, J, Jonas Jameson,was doing his best on insulting the king. Ssying that he was too soft.

" Now I know how Spider Man feels." Noctis said sadly.
"We should arrive in a few minutes." Ignis replied. " Hopefully,Jameson's army of paparazzi won't be here to greet us." Noctis replied.
"Gladio,Cor and members of the Kingsglaive are suppose to come to escort us when we arrive at the airport,so it shoudn't be a problem." Ignis replied.

Underground Maze

“Then we’re agreed on attempting to contact the creatures. Very well.” Edgeworth said, procuring transmitters from the drawer for each of them, but making sure to properly adjust the language settings before handing them out.

“There are also detailed notes here on each of the main creatures, the Mejai. Their backgrounds, powers, personalities… even how the Taskforce has been trying to weaponize them against the prisoners and dissidents within the 120.” Edgeworth noted. “Personally I’ve had my fill of such things for a lifetime, but the latter will be valuable evidence of the Taskforce’s criminal activities. Sung, do you still have space left in your inventory?”

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

“As you wish.” Sheala said coolly. Without another word to AU Zenitsu, Sheala looked toward Rinoa again.

"I'm sure Rita won't mind, kitten, if I give you a short lesson in Elder Speech. Now pay attention..."

Sheala began the next incantation, speaking more slowly and clearly, and very carefully pronouncing every syllable.

"Islau het tir, Gyomei Himejima..."

Geralt et al.

If Geralt was annoyed with all of the chaos around him, he didn't show it.

But what DID get his attention was yet another new face appearing in their midst, and this time it was someone who was apparently supposed to be away. The others didn't question it all that much, so neither would Geralt, but something didn't sit right with him about this.

"Fine by me. Lead the way." Geralt said, following behind them and only slightly lagging behind, just enough to keep a close eye on which way everyone was going.

Sound Five

As the Sound Five met up with each other, Kimimaro recalled their 'other' comrade as he led the group quietly in the direction where the Wind and Serpent Hashira were last seen. If his calculations were correct, their payment should be coming directly to them soon enough.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Secluded Lake

"I cannot say for sure, but we do have the advantage." Margarita said honestly, but without being overly pessimistic. "No mage has ever directly opposed such a powerful spell before, but water is a much easier and safer element to call upon than fire. But hopefully the Lodge's agent can be found before this even becomes necessary."

Demon Slayer Corps HQ

Meanwhile, the entire Demon Slayer Corps was already mobilizing in response to the meteor threat.

The swordsmiths received the dimeritium Margarita had provided and immediately got to work, forging dimeritium kunai and other ranged weapons to disable enemy mages on contact, as well as dimeritium hilt guards and pendants to protect swordsmen and kakushi in the field. Chief swordsmith Tecchin Tecchikawahara even took it upon himself to personally craft dimeritium jewelry for each member of the Ubuyashiki family. Instead of the relatively standard pendants for the rest of the Corps, the Master and each member of his family were to each receive a different type of dimeritium jewelry, discreet enough to make it harder for an enemy to find the item and remove it, while still being of the high artistic quality to be expected of such a high-profile commission.

Newly equipped swordsmen and kakushi spread out throughout the wisteria gardens. The demons in the gardens were still a threat, but their primary target right now was the red-haired witch who tried to murder Lady Ubuyashiki and kidnap the Master. Even if it took them all night, they would not rest until that brazen witch was brought to justice.

But some concerns still lingered. 2 of the 9 Hashira were currently out of the country. Of the remaining 7, 1 of them had fallen victim to an evil curse, and 2 had not returned yet from the battles with the demons.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer HQ
"Thunder breathing...Sixth form...rumble and flash!"

AU Zenitsu blitzes from all directions,almost going a pinball. He strikes Sheala from all directions. Before to unleash his attack,AU Zenitsu used a Thunder spell flask on his Ninchirin katana to electrify his sword.

Seifer tried to help Sheala,but Torgal blocked his path,growling at him.
Rinoa tried to memorise the spell and tried to translate it mentally.

Geralt's group.
"Giyu" stares at Geralt. " You don't have to follow us. Obanai and I have everything under control..."
Obanai looked shocked at Giyu's curent behavior. Something's not right.

Seclued lake.

"I just hope everything goes well." Kanao replied. She looked worried." This is my home. I don't want it to be destroyed."

Demon Slayer HQ

Prompto prepares his weapons with the new dimeritium bullets he recrived. " All done. I hope I'll be able to help."

Underground maze

"Are....well.....it's better to have them on our side..." Zenitsu replied. "Which creature is not the most dangerous? I could take care of this one..."

Last edited:
Underground Maze

Taking the device that was offered to him he doubted he would be doing any talking. These creatures were probably not going to like conversing with him. He is the Shadow Monarch, the ruler of death. These creatures have been in limbo all of the years. Stuck with no way to die. That was like everyone that was in his army. They were denight eternal peace to serve him. Yet not one of his servants hated him, and they all wanted to survey him.

He was about to say something when Edgeworth asked him if he still had room in his inventory. He nodded his head in the affirmative, and placed the papers that the man had in his hand in the inventory. He then handed back the device to Edgeworth.

“I don't think that I should be a part of this conversation.” Sung said bluntly as he knew he would have to leave soon. He was just waiting for the arrival of Clive, and his shadow. There was something that was bothering him, and he needed to go find that man in red. For some reason he could sense his shadow, and that would spell trouble for him if he was an enemy.

Sephiroth looked at the demon that had approached him. Telling him that his master wouldn't be happy that he didn't complete his mission. Looking at the demon like he was a bug the soldier just shook his head.

“I don't answer to your pathetic master. I have no time for weaklings. So, if you don't get out of my way. Then you will have to pay the price.” Sephiroth said he took a step towards the demon.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

With everything that was happening on the news. A shadow appeared on the plane. It moved to one of the empty chairs in front of Noctis. It then slowly took the form of a man as a voice rang out from the shadow.

“So, worried about your reputation, and not be concerned about the security of the plane. Such misdirected concern. As for your safety. Well that is something that can no longer be guaranteed.” The male voice said as his form solidified. It was a young blond man sitting with his legs crossed and his hand lying on the arm rest.

“Shall we get down to business?”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

Pyo had been keeping to himself not getting involved in the affairs of what was happening around him. He just kept his guard up and listened to any conversation that might give him any information. Then someone handed him a short sword made out of dimeritium. A metal that was supposed to hinder magical power. He doesn't use a weapon like this, but he guessed variety couldn't hurt.

Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
Underground maze.
"So this is the place?" Clive asked as he came inside. Zenitsu jumped in surprise. " The man with the monster inside!!" He shouts. " Ifrit is no monster,well,not anymore." Clive replied. " My name is Clive Rosfield,former archduke of Rosaria."
--------
" You might be stronger then a normal human,but still human none the less..." Kokushibo replied. " You're standing in front of the Upper Moon 1, Kokushibo,so I suggest to not push me."

------
Royal airplane.

Noctis and Ignis looked shocked as a shadow man appear near them. " How did you manage to come inside ? While we're up?!" Boctis asked.
" A Taskforce spy perhaps?" Ignis guessed.

-------
Demon Slayer HQ.
" Yo,Buddy,you're going to be okay during battle,right?" Prompto asked Pyo. " I meant we're kinda honorary memvers of rhe Demon Slayer Corps now. Isn't that cool?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back