• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions: Flight to Utopia [NOT ACCEPTING]

Taskforce Prison Facility Underground Maze

The cloak kept up with Zenitsu each strike the child delivered the cloak countered. It continued its attack as both Sung and the child were locked in a fight to see who was going to win in this fight.

“If we weren't supposed to be here then why did you kill my shadow?

“I killed the thing that was trying to enter a place it was not supposed to. Just like I will end your lives.”

“That is not going to happen.” Sung said as his eyes glowed purple. As his shadow grew and revealed two warriors that were ready for battle.

Solomon just looked at the man that was pointing a blade at him and chuckled slightly. He could tell that he had a power that was sleeping, but he didn’t care. The power he possessed was not something that would be able to hurt him. Besides, he didn't come to fight. At least yet.

“Put that toy away. You would hate to hurt yourself.” Solomon said as he looked to the other man that seemed to be calmer. His temperament reminded him of Wright. Yet he was a little bit more commanding.

“I am a member of the Taskforce, at least for now. As for why I am here, that is not your concern, Dominant.” Solomon said as he knew exactly what this man was. He had run into one other that was like him, and they revealed a lot about what they were. Solomone looked at the other man and took a step towards him.

“My name is Solomon, and it seems you remind me of another man I just recently had a chance to get to know. One that likes to run his mouth, and not think before he acts.”

Shaking his head, Hua Cheng then looked at Noctis as he spoke. He guessed that he wouldn't understand why Solomon would target him. He was going to say something. However, the big burly man that had come into the plane had made a statement about removing him. Hua Cheng just looked at the man and spoke before Noctis could.

“You can try.” Hua Cheng said looking at the man then ignoring him to look at the young woman, whose butterflies told him was a sorceress.

“As for what to do now. Even I am uncertain. Solomon is no fool, and I doubt he didn’t catch what the young King said. I will still be on your side for now, but if anything happens to ‘Him’ I will personally hold Noctis liable.” Hua Cheng, said in a stern voice. He would continue to help Utopia, as long as nothing happens to ‘Him’.

Task force lab

“Oh… so there was another like him.” Sephiroth said with a menacing grin on his face. It seemed there was another that held the power of a summon, and it just so happened to be the winged beast Bahamut. He was interested in fighting the other man, but he was thrown into the maze, and he didn't know if he would be able to fight him.

However, this gave him an idea. If he was allowed to go and hunt the other man down and bring him to Hojo. Then maybe he would have permission to once again enter the maze.

“Why not kill two birds with one stone. I can go and get that specimen for you.”

Wisteria Gardens Hilltop on the Outer Edge

Pyo was an extremely patient man. Time was not something that he really cared about. He had spent 14 years of his life waiting and learning so he could live and become strong. So, he would always take his time in any situation.

“Do what needs to be done. So, we can get this trial over with, and the guilty party punished.” Pyo aida she he helped the man on the ground back to his feet. He had no grudges against any of them, but he would not allow anything to happen to anyone in this group. He knew that man was under a spell. No one could be this conflicted and not be. Yet this was the best choice at the moment, and he wouldn't let the two men with the sorceress interfere.

“This needs to be done.” Pyo said as he looked over to Zack, and Prompto. “So, don’t do anything that would cause problems.” he said in a flat voice as he looked at the others. “Bring them here, or would it be better to go to the mansion? Either place is fine by me.”

Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
Underground maze
Zenitsu did his best to dodge the cloak's strikes.
"Not suppose to be here? All we want is to get out of this maze and be free!" Zenitsu replied. "My life will not end here. My friends need me..."
He focused on his next attack.

"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...Godlike speed!"

He blitzes faster toward the cloak and attempts to slash it.
----------
Clive lowered his sword as he heard the man mention what he is. " How did you know about what I am?" He asked. He was still weary of the newcomer who's attention was now on Edgeworth.
-------
Somewhere else in the Underground maze.
Luna and Dion were still navigating through he maze carefully.
"No signs of those creatures. As if they vanished." Dion said to Luna. " Though we must keep our guard up,who knows what this sorceress will throw at us."
"I do not fear death." Lunafreya replied with a calm tone. " The prince and Bahamut dominant looked surprised. " I'm so sorry if I seem too much overproctecting." Dion replied sheeply. " But I suppose you have loved ones waiting for you."
"Noctis, my beloved is waiting for me." Lunafreya replied. "He's already here."
"Is that so...I'm not sure if he ended up in this world too..." Dion replied." My beloved I mean..." he added.
"I'm sure your beloved will be here eventually." Lunafreya replied. " I guess. You are too kind Lady Lunafreya."
-----------
Taskforce lab
"Really,you would do that Sephiroth?" Hojo asked,raising an eyebrow. " Kibutsuji,that behefactor sent one of his demon henchmen after him,but,as they say...the more the merrier? You can bring back the Bahamut host if you do capture him."
--------
Royal airplane
Hua Cheug mentioned that he would still continue to aid Utopia as long as nothing happens to " Him" "Is Solomon the "him" you just mentioned? Is he a friend of yours?" Yuna asked. She then bowed to the king and his retainers. " I'm sorry for speaking up your highness.
"It's alright Yuna,you don't have to appologise." Noctis replied.
---------
Wisteria gardens
Hill on the outee edge
"The mansion would be better suited for this kind of situation." Rengoku replied. He send his Kasugai crow to communicate with the others and send the message.

Taskforce Prison Facility
Underground Maze - Research Lab
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 & Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

Edgeworth could hear a soft growl from Nezuko, and realized that the girl had just woken up. He gently motioned toward her, signaling her to stay calm, so she did nothing further for now.

"If you're referring to who I think you are, that doesn't surprise me one bit." Edgeworth said with an almost casual shrug, though the look in his eyes never lost its edge.

"Although as I understand it, Wright has become quite the thorn in the Taskforce's side. That, in all honesty, doesn't surprise me either."

Wisteria Gardens
Butterfly Mansion
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Geralt stopped in his tracks and turned back to face Shinobu. They really hadn't forgotten all about him after all, and now Shinobu had just directly brought up the subject of a reward. Geralt could sense a questioning tone in that last sentence, but that didn't faze him anymore. He knew what he needed to do.

"I'm not exactly a mercenary. Not anymore, at least." He replied. Witchers were technically mercenaries in that they traditionally worked for pay, but they had a much more complex history and culture than just your average hired thugs. In any case, now that his current job was much more steady and less dangerous, Geralt had practically retired from the Path altogether nowadays.

"This was never about a reward; I was called over as a favor to that sorceress I told you about." Geralt explained. "And honestly, I don't need the money anymore anyway."

Wisteria Gardens
Hilltop on the Outer Edge

AU Tanjiro’s scent betrayed his surprise and confusion at Rengoku’s offer, along with a hint of suspicion.

“You seriously expect me to believe you’d all stand trial willingly?” AU Tanjiro asked incredulously. “Much less allow your beloved master to do so?”

The sounds and scents of confusion and disbelief coming from AU Tanjiro became more and more overwhelming. He looked over to Pyo, about to ask for his opinion, but then the prime Tanjiro spoke first.

Compassion and sorrow blossomed in AU Tanjiro’s scent as he heard his prime variant’s words. Fresh pain and grief cut through his scent when he was indirectly compared to Muzan, along with a short but potent burst of resentment, though the latter vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

"No one's being taken away. Like I said, I'm not here for revenge." AU Tanjiro told his younger self. "They'll get a fair trial with a neutral judge, exactly as it should be. If they're even half as good as you think they are, then they have nothing to fear."

He tightly gripped something close to his chest and stood up, fresh scents of sorrow and sympathy emanating from him now.

"It'll be all right; you'll see. Once this trial is over, we can all finally move on."

Content with that for now, AU Tanjiro gave Rengoku a cold sidelong glance as the latter’s crow flew off. He showed no visible emotion, but there was now a much stronger sound/smell of anxiety and mistrust emanating from him.

"Fine by me. But if this is a trap, I'll make sure Ubuyashiki's head is mounted on a spike before the night is out." He said sternly. "Anyone who lets my sister be attacked and tortured with impunity is no master of mine."

Despite AU Tanjiro’s dead serious tone, AU Zenitsu would quickly notice a strongly deceptive sound, while Tanjiro would just as quickly notice a stench of pure disgust. Not only was AU Tanjiro bluffing, but the very idea of what he’d just said was sickening to him.

Utopian Royal Airplane

“What’s done is done. Whining about it won’t change anything for either side.” Keira said to everyone gathered. “The question is, what do we do now? The Taskforce is already several steps ahead of us all.”

Edge of the Wisteria Gardens
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

"Thank you." The short-haired blonde smiled, though not without a hint of sadness behind it. "And if you get the chance, tell her we're alright now. Tell her we're grateful for all she gave us, and we never blamed her for what happened."

"To Aretuza, you mean?" Saskia asked, emerging from the wisteria trees.

"Exactly." The short-haired blonde said.

"I'll see that she receives your message." Saskia promised, then turned toward Joshua.

"There is one other sorceress who's just defected from the Lodge. She would likely be able to undo the spell." Saskia extended an open hand. "I'll take the figurine to her straight away. It's the least I can do to repay Lady Laux-Antille for all she's done today."

Last edited:
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

Wisteria gardens
Hilltop on the outer edge
"Most of us will,though I doubt on Sanemi's cooporation." Rengoku replied honestly. " If he dosen't cooporate I can help calm him down.

Tanjiro listened to his older variant's reasurance snd he could tell by his scent that he was sincere. "He's right." AU Zenitsu said to Tanjiro.
"Everything should be fine. I guess it will be..." he said. Tanjiro could tell that the older variant of his friend was trying to reasure him.

"I can understand your feelings other Kamado." Rengoku replied." Though I doubt the Master would set up a trap."
AU Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked worried as they detected AU Tanjiro's true feelings.
------------
Ubuyashiki residence

Rengoku's crow arrived to the mansion and delivered his message to the master. "Is that so?" He asked with a smile. " A trial it is."
"Are you sure this is a good idea? This concerns a variant of Tanjiro Kamado,who is under the sorcereses 's spell.
"This might be the right way to help this Tanjiro return to normal. Besides even if it concerns his version of the Demon Slayer Corps,it would reassure both Tanjiro. About what happened in the trial...to poor Nezuko.
"I'll send crows to the other Hashira right away!" said Kiriya.
------
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight
Edge of the wisteria gardens.

Both Joshua and Torgal were surprised as they saw Saskia. " You're a friend of Lady Laux Antille?" He asked. He handed her the figurine but stayed careful.
----------
Butterfly mansion
"Fine then. I respect that choice." Shinobu replied."Thank you for qhat you've fone none the less."

Meanwhile,in the mansion's couryard,Genya was busy training.
--------
Utopian royal plane.
"The most logical step would be to return to the castle." Ignis replied. "Yeah,good idea." Noctis replied.

Last edited:

The man in the cloak looked back at Zenitsu as he spoke about not wanting to be in this place. He shook his head at the man as he decided to try and attack him again. He easily dodged the attack and once more was standing between them and their way out.

“The maze is free ground. However, this area is off limits. That is your sin. That is why you are going to die.” the man said as he cocked his head to the side. Now the man was facing four opponents, Yet he was not fazed by the addition of more warriors. A second sword appeared in his free hand as he readied himself for the fight.

They all attacked him at once and he was easily keeping up with all of the warriors and their strikes. Yet if any of them were paying any attention they would be able to tell that there was hesitation in his strikes.

‘This man is skilled.’ Sung thought as he was trying to find a way to finish this fight, or possibly be able to escape.

Solomon looked over his shoulder at the man he had his back to. A small smile formed on his lips as his eyes glowed slightly. This man was caught off guard just because he knew what he was. How narrow minded the man was.

“How else would I know? There are more than one of you aren't there?” Solomon said with a sly smile as he left the subject ambiguous. His attention returned to Miles. As he commented on his friend Wright.

“Wright is a pain in their side. To me he is nothing more than a person that doesn't know when he should speak. Though you seem a little bit more reasonable than he is.” Solomon said as he looked over to the young lady that was behind Edgeworth. He raised his eyebrow at the young lady as she heeded Miles' warning.

“Now will you be smarter than him, and hear me out, or will you be as stubborn as him? I would like to have a conversation with you as well as your friend here. If you are willing?”

The mention of Solomon being the person he was talking about angered Hua Cheng to no end. However, he kept his cool and didn’t snap at the comment. He crossed his arms and looked at the young lady that spouted such garbage.

“He is not my friend, or anyone I care about. He is a thorn that I want to remove, but at the time being I am bound to serve him. The one I speak of is named Xie Lian.” Hua Cheng said as he just shook his head. With everything that was happening, and the possibility of his precious person being hurt because of what was said.

“Now that you know more about the situation, returning home is your best idea.” Hua Cheng stated as he just couldn’t believe that was the best they could come up with.

Task force lab

A sly smirk crossed his face as he was given permission to hunt the other dominant. Granted he would have to play nice with the other that was sent, but he didn’t mind. As long as that creature didn’t get in his way.

“I will bring him back, and alive.” Sephiroth said as he took his leave. He needed to meet up with Kibtsuji to head into the labyrinth. He was looking forward to playing with the man.

Wisteria Gardens Hilltop on the Outer Edge

Pyo looked at everyone present and shook his head. He really wanted to get this over with, but it seemed that they would have to go back to the mansion to have this trial. He was not too keen on extending this situation, but he was nothing more than patient. That was the one thing that he had the most of.

“Now that that is settled. Let's make our way back to the mansion.” Pyo said as he stepped past Rengoku as he stopped for a second. He looked the man in the eyes and saw that he was taking this seriously.

“I hope that you don’t regret what might happen.” was all that Pyo said as he then began to walk once more.

Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
Underground maze.
Zenitsu backed away. " I don't intend to die here." He replied. He focused once again.
"Thunderbreathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...eightfold!"
Zenitsu blitzes toward the enemy and attempts to strike him eight times.
------------
Clive crosses his arms and stares toward Solomon. " I'm willing to listen.Speak up."
---------
Royal airplane.
"We'll do everything to bring your friend back. After all,you're not the only one with loved ones who are taken as prisonners by the Taskforce." Noctis replied as him,Ignis,Gladio and Yuna got out of the plane.
-----------
Taskforce lab.
"Go ahead and have fun!" Hojo told Sephiroth.
Meanwhile, two Taskforce soldiers brought a new prisonner to the lab. The prisonner looked alot like the Corps's Serpent hashira Obanai Iguro.
-----------
Wisteria gardens
Hilltop on the outer edge.
Tanjiro,AU Zenitsu,Rengoku,Zack and Prompto headed for the Ubuyashiki mansion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back