• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers Interest Check

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Aloha! It's me again.

I am currently re-living my childhood of being obsessed with Transformers. I'm in the middle of re-watching all of the movies AND I'm consuming every kind of animated TV show that I can because after I watched Bumblebee for the millionth time I'm once again obsessed with our favorite Autobots (and some of the Decepticons let's be real I adore Starscream).

Anyways I'm currently just feeling out anyone interested in a Transformers roleplay who is up to plot with me! Please note that I do not roleplay one-liners. Even three liners. They drive me crazy. I need at least a decent 5-7 sentence paragraph, but two paragraphs are my solace. I'm not online twenty-four seven and I can sometimes be away for a while due to getting busy, but I will try to keep you informed when it does happen. I prefer to double, but that's not required.

Hello :D

What kind of plots/story-lines did you have in mind?

Hello :D

What kind of plots/story-lines did you have in mind?
Hi! I actually have very little in mind at the moment. I just wanted to test the waters for interest before I started developing detailed plots and story-lines only for there to be ziltch in terms of interest, but I'm currently re-watching the bayverse movies and have started watching Transformers: Robots in Disguise & Transformers: Prime. Not to mention that I'm going to start up the original G1 Transformers too when I have a moment so I have lots of muse for TF!

I would love to roleplay with you, if you are still interested. Just started watching the Bayverse movies again, and I'm excited to do a Transformers roleplay.

I would love to roleplay with you, if you are still interested. Just started watching the Bayverse movies again, and I'm excited to do a Transformers roleplay.
YES!!! I am VERY MUCH still interested and consuming more content by the day! I'm not a huge fan of the bayverse movies, though I'd be up to writing in that world with different plots and changing things up!

Just send me a DM!

Aloha! It's me again.

I am currently re-living my childhood of being obsessed with Transformers. I'm in the middle of re-watching all of the movies AND I'm consuming every kind of animated TV show that I can because after I watched Bumblebee for the millionth time I'm once again obsessed with our favorite Autobots (and some of the Decepticons let's be real I adore Starscream).

Anyways I'm currently just feeling out anyone interested in a Transformers roleplay who is up to plot with me! Please note that I do not roleplay one-liners. Even three liners. They drive me crazy. I need at least a decent 5-7 sentence paragraph, but two paragraphs are my solace. I'm not online twenty-four seven and I can sometimes be away for a while due to getting busy, but I will try to keep you informed when it does happen. I prefer to double, but that's not required.
Id like to rp transformers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back