• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Town of Horror OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm working on the main thread today! Hoping to get it posted before work if I have time. If not it will be tonight after work!

However, I do think we need a few more roles to play the RP so I'm going to wait a day for any more people to join or if anyone wants to pick up another role? You don't have too at all! ^^

Also! I was thinking of posting what I have of the main thread right now, it's a work in progress still, so you guys can see what it is looking like so far and if you have any changes you want or anything you wanna say about it? No one post replies on it yet cause it is still a work in progress! ^^

Oh my gosh, I was about to leave a message about how it's going to be a while before I can post and try to clarify stuff but I just noticed the "WIP do not post" thing at the top.

Well just in case, I am going to be a little off for a while. I'm actually getting some tests done for the neurologist as I actually in an accident and barely got out of the hospital before covid-19 ^-^;;; so I have had a lot of my check-ups pushed back. I'm doing great so far aside from random dizzy episodes and oversleeping, but other than that I made a full recovery! >~< I've been doing alright in school so while I may be a bit slow on things, I should be alright here . . . probably

Oh my gosh, I was about to leave a message about how it's going to be a while before I can post and try to clarify stuff but I just noticed the "WIP do not post" thing at the top.

Well just in case, I am going to be a little off for a while. I'm actually getting some tests done for the neurologist as I actually in an accident and barely got out of the hospital before covid-19 ^-^;;; so I have had a lot of my check-ups pushed back. I'm doing great so far aside from random dizzy episodes and oversleeping, but other than that I made a full recovery! >~< I've been doing alright in school so while I may be a bit slow on things, I should be alright here . . . probably
Oh gosh! I hope you feel better soon! I understand! :)

Just wanna let yall know this is still going on! :) If I don't get any more people to join by this weekend, I'm gonna go ahead and start it on Sunday or Monday! Thank you everyone for being patient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back