• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Totem ware ooc Hu

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Awesome. Also, for appearances, did you want realistic or animated?
Hmm, honestly? I'd rather have more realistic appearances. Anime or cartoon appearances give a sense of non realism and non humanitarianism, like imagine a super badass character appearance, or just a normal one. They lack flaws, they lack any sense of being human or being real, it makes a role-play feel as if it's just a bunch of characters doing shit. I want this to feel more... Real, if you get what I mean.

Hmm, honestly? I'd rather have more realistic appearances. Anime or cartoon appearances give a sense of non realism and non humanitarianism, like imagine a super badass character appearance, or just a normal one. They lack flaws, they lack any sense of being human or being real, it makes a role-play feel as if it's just a bunch of characters doing shit. I want this to feel more... Real, if you get what I mean.
Thank goodness, I much prefer real appearances too. Thanks for the help!

Also btw there definitely will be character arcs and such, of which I will be conversing with each of you for what can happen. For normal plot things I'll be running it mostly, but I'm more than happy to listen to any and all ideas you guys have for what should happen

Alright, posted what I'm going to call my draft. Feel free to offer some input on Theo, I'm open to all ears!

Ight I really like the characters posted so far! Although I don't have the time to go deep into it I like what I've seen so far

I'm just workin on my character sheet just now! It's quite late here tho so I'm gonna go to bed and I'll post tomorrow!

Ight so

I was supposed to make the ic yesterday

But with the influx of characters and my schedule, had a bit of a roadblock.

So I will make my final statements on the remaining ocs, and will start the rp!

Also coming in with a bit of interaction with you guys, everyone's gonna be put in squads. How big do you guys think the squads should be?

Also coming in with a bit of interaction with you guys, everyone's gonna be put in squads. How big do you guys think the squads should be?

I think it depends on how many characters you accept. ~ 10 would probably be 3 or 4 to a group. Just my opinion, though. I'm ready to start! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back