• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Total Drama Island (Audition Tapes)

keeruh

boo
YEAH WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS?

All character sheets should be posted here. All characters should use realistic face claims (meaning the use of real people, actors, models etc.), and must be over the age of 18, though preferably over 21. All sheets must be accepted by the GMs ( Winona Winona & keeruh keeruh ) before they can be written for in character.

All sheets should contain, but are not limited to the following information:

Basics:

Name, age, role, gender, sexuality, face claim

Appearance:

Pictures of the face claim are all that’s required but feel free to write out anything about what they look like you want, including body modifications and the like.

Personality:

1+ basic paragraph description, likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, fears

History:

Couple paragraph description of their history, highlighting anything important that may have happened in your character’s backstory.

The Cast.
code by birth of venus.

• Annie, 22
    She/Her
    College student

About me
    not interested

My Basics
    📏 5'6"
    ♀ Cis-female
    👩🏻‍🎤 The Courtney

👤 Ashley Moore
    ✨ Cancer
    💞 Bisexual

My Likes
    🍵 Hot Tea
    📺 Documentaries

☀️ Early Mornings
    🌧 The Rain

⚾ Sports

My Dislikes
    ✈️ Flying
    😒 Losing
    🎉 Parties

🥵 Hot Weather
    🎮 Videogames
    My History
    Born to a politician mother and a stay at home dad, it's no wonder that Annie is the... way that she is. From a young age, she was taught that being the best was what got you further in life. And so she did. She pushed herself to excel all throughout life, and she did. Things weren't necessarily handed to Annie on a silver platter, of course, and she had to fight pretty hard here and there, but it also wasn't super difficult.

When it came to books and learning, Annie succeeded without really having to try too hard. School smarts came naturally to her, although what didn't come so naturally was relationships with others. Yeah, Annie was kind of a lone wolf -- not because she wanted to be, but because she was kind of forced into it.

Of course, with her newly graduated from college... but with no real clue of what she wanted to do with her life, this whole coming to an island for a few weeks thing seemed like a great way to put off thinking about her future.
    My Persona
    Annie tends to be bossy, competitive, generally unlikable and difficult to get along with. She's hotheaded, and her weakness tends to be like, well, flirting. It's like her kryptonite. Kind of makes her get all flustered, and totally throws her off her game.

My Strengths
    💪 Leadership-y
    🥊 Competitive

🐰 Agile
    🧠 Clever

My Weaknesses
    😧 Bad Team Player
    🔥 Sore Loser

😵 Stubborn
    🤨Distrustful

My Fears
    🧸 Puppets
    🐍 Snakes

Amber’s Location
    Total Drama Island
    3 Miles Away

🌬️ Lived in Chicago, USA
    🥶 From North Dakota, USA
    My Anthem
    IH8EVERY1 by Sarah Barrios
    03:40
    4F4Jt6X.png

coded by Sugarnaut

Last edited:
Name: Nokumi skull
Role: duncan
805AA068-AD52-43AF-B5E2-0A00FA88B70D.jpeg
This juvinial delequint went to prison tons of times even as a kid. Hes rough and tough with a mighty grip and suprisingly good aim with almost any weapon. Great at escaping secure places and well… theres one small thing about him you should know. He likes men more than women. Hes gay. Tho he tries to play it cool and pretend like he doesnt care. He often has a need to be put in his place whether producers hafto yell at him or whether he goes back to prison.

He CANT swim. Yikes. And most definitely hates spiders. But he loves snakes. Asian food. And sea food. And is most well known in Asian culture and history thanks to prison history classes!

Backstory with more detail:
Neglected as a kid and his own father was a former prisoner. He grew up in a horrible house hold. He learned from his dad how to commit crimes the right way. Steal and all that. He even learned how to fight from his dad. He learned how to throw insults and even curse. From a young age he was troubled. Always getting into trouble at school. All the other kids hated him and well he hated them back.

School fights turned to street fights. Eventually turned to theft. And even robbery of banks. He ended up going in and out of Juvy from when he was 10 to 18 then he went to real prison for the first time when he was still 18. He loved it. Enjoyed it even. Always made fun and mocked the guards. Todays his first day out and hes already signed up for total drama island. Camp Wawanakwa.

Last edited:

therealdyl

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• surf’s up.

scroll

Diana

Bishop

ㅎㅎ

full name

Diana Selene Bishop

sexuality

bisexual

role

the Bridgette

face claim

Nicola Peltz

• Inhale.

wanna get a mansion, a jacuzzi, a beach house to watch my movies. Couple kicks and lots of fancy things, the kids they call the Goonies…

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Amber, 23
She/Her
Tattoo Artist
Ink-182 Tattoo Parlor

About me
if i bully you it means i’m interested.. or maybe not. who knows?

My Basics
📏 5'4"
♀ Cis-female
👩🏻‍🎤 The Gwen

🍷 Regularly
🚬 Regularly
🍃 Regularly

🔎 Something Casual
👤 Gabriette Bechtel

✨ Scorpio
🙏 Atheist
💞 Bisexual

My Likes
🤟 Angry Girl Music
🐶 Dogs

📺 Horror Movies
🌮 Spicy Food

🔮 Crystals
🌌 Star-gazing

My Dislikes
⚾ Sports
🧍‍♂️ Most Men

🎉 Parties
❄️ Cold Weather

🍺 Beer
My History
Amber Madden grew up an only child in New Jersey, but the privileged stereotype that most associate with that lack of siblings seemed to skip her. Even when her parents were together, they were never happy—her dad had a dead-end job that didn’t bring in enough money to fund her mother’s spending habits, which was always a topic for the post-dinner arguments that Amber was an unwilling ear-witness to through the closed door of her bedroom. Eventually, the two legally parted ways, and somehow, Amber got the short end of the stick: living with her mother. The woman had never been all that stable, but before the divorce, she was better at hiding it. She took the separation hard, turning away from the high-end stores and toward the late night bars and liquor cabinet, opting to drown her sorrows in the bottom of a bottle.

At least Amber’s mother was a happy drunk; alcohol made some people violent, but not her. It wasn’t until she was sober that she grew spiteful, hurling the nastiest insults she could think of at Amber, telling the girl she wasn’t good enough—that’s why her father hadn’t bothered to take her with him when he left.

So, Amber did what any responsible teen would: she kept her mother drunk, and when she couldn’t, she avoided going home altogether.

As Amber got older, she resorted to couch hopping, spending the night with anyone who had the space for her after a long day of school and the closing shift at the diner two blocks from her mom’s shitty, little apartment. It wasn’t much, but any freedom she got from the home life she didn’t ask for was a victory to some degree.

After years of using art as an outlet for her frustration, it developed into a hobby, which, as fate would have it, led Amber to Ink-182, a tattoo parlor in need of an apprentice. In that moment, it was as if everything fell into place. Finally, she could act as an asset rather than be regarded as nothing more than a burden upon people—her mother, who got stuck with her; her father, who didn’t want to bring her along to his new life; and, despite them never saying so, the people who’s houses she’d encroached upon for the sake of avoiding her mom’s sober fury.

At long last, Amber found her place in the world, and boy, would that place be better with 100 thousand dollars.
My Persona
Early on, Amber learned that she couldn’t always count on the people she should’ve been able to. The independent nature it produced is good, but the lone wolf tendencies…not so much. She keeps everyone at arm’s length, unwilling to let others too close for fear of the past repeating itself. She guards herself not for the sake of coming across as mysterious and unknowable, but rather as a form of protection—she doesn’t know if she’d be able to handle being abandoned again.

Her cold, sarcastic attitude is as much a mask as her pessimistic viewpoints are a way of ensuring she doesn’t get her hopes up. Deep down, Amber longs for deep connections, a sense of belonging that she never had growing up. She’d make for a great friend—passionate and willing to fight their battles for them—if it wasn’t for her own fear getting in the way. Not that she’d ever admit she was afraid, of course, lest her rigid air of confidence dissipate. It would take someone really brave—or maybe an idiot—to take on the task of breaking down her walls, but that might be what Amber needs.

My Strengths
💪 Strong-Willed
🥊 Independent

😠 Intimidating
🧠 Quick-Witted

My Weaknesses
🧍‍♀️ Loner
🔥 Quick-Tempered

🧐 Judgmental
👎 Cynical

My Fears
🪤 Feeling Trapped
🏚 Abandonment

Amber’s Location
Total Drama Island
3 Miles Away

🗽Lived in New Jersey, USA
🗽From in New Jersey, USA
My Anthem
Amber by 311
03:40
4F4Jt6X.png
Amber’s Top Artists on Spotify
Bikini Kill
The Runaways

MARINA
No Doubt

GRLwood
Nasty Cherry

coded by Sugarnaut

• hadley grace

# the sadie

# emilia clarke

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

golden girl.

scroll

hazel

wright

ㅎㅎ

full name

hazel elise wright

sexuality

bisexual (she just doesn't know it yet)

role

the eva

faceclaim

florence pugh

• eleutheromania.

an intense and irresistible desire for freedom.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back