• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Torn to Shreds (Fantasy RP) (Open)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Hello, ma'am. Are you Arabelle Weasmor?" Lorn asked asked. "My name is Sir Lorn Gilda. I'm an associate of Ceralders," He would say. "Hi! Do you have anything to kill in there? I really want to kill something!" The Bastard sword said. "And that is Lilarcor. Just ignore him,"

[/QUOTE]
(Hey, what do you call an extra knight?)

FireMaiden said:
"Um, you ok?" Bailey asked, although she knew it was a stupid question. "Um, for the record, he did save my life. Twice."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Tyr said nothing. Quite simply, he was scared of what Nate would do. Sure he was about sixty years old, but he could still fuck him up.

[/QUOTE]
Nate stopped suddenly.

"Very few times..........in my life..........have I ever wanted to kill someone just because I want to............" He said. He was frozen at the door, looking right at Alex, but was obviously talking about Tyr. He spoke at a voice too low to hear over Alex playing with the dog

"...........But you chose him.............and he saved your life............"

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Yes, I'm Mrs. Waesmor. What do you need?" she asked, taking Lorn's advice and ignoring Lilarcor. She bounced her son on her hip when he started to cry again.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I was told to talk to you. I've also got some bad news as well. May I come in? It also impacts your husband," Lorn said. "Is that a baby? Babies are cute. Unless they're troll babies. Then you gotta kill 'em!" the sword said rather loudly

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Hey, what do you call an extra knight?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sir Plus)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Sir Plus)

[/QUOTE]
(Correct. What do you call a knight that teaches math?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Correct. What do you call a knight that teaches math?)

[/QUOTE]
(What?)

Kylesar1 said:
Nate stopped suddenly.
"Very few times..........in my life..........have I ever wanted to kill someone just because I want to............" He said. He was frozen at the door, looking right at Alex, but was obviously talking about Tyr. He spoke at a voice too low to hear over Alex playing with the dog

"...........But you chose him.............and he saved your life............"
"And that's....My son, Alex and his dog Toby," Bailey said with a nervous chuckle. She then walked over r to Tyr, harshly whispering, "What the hell?! Please tell me he's not gonna kill someone."

@Safety Hammer

FireMaiden said:
"And that's....My son, Alex and his dog Toby," Bailey said with a nervous chuckle. She then walked over r to Tyr, harshly whispering, "What the hell?! Please tell me he's not gonna kill someone."
@Safety Hammer
"Could you help me dig my grave?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Could you help me dig my grave?"

[/QUOTE]
"What?! No! Just talk to him or something, Geez why is it so hard for you men to just talk to each other?!"

@Dalamus Ulom[/URL]

FireMaiden said:
@Safety Hammer
After another long awkward minute, it seemed as if Nate reached his verdict.

He sighed. "Well I can't let my grandson end up without a father..........." He calmly walked over to Tyr. He drew his sword and put it dangerously close to his throat. "Let me hear some shit about you hurting my daughter and I'll cut your fucking head off and plant it on a stake."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kylesar1 said:
He sighed. "Well I can't let my grandson end up without a father..........." He calmly walked over to Tyr. He drew his sword. "Let me hear some shit about you hurting my daughter and I'll cut your fucking head off and plant it on a stake."
Bailey threw a quick glance at Tyr, "Um, there's no need for that."

Ten miles from Loudwater (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Getting out of Toron was easy nearly all of the chaos was happening in the center of it. Cross felt some of the stress going away. He was with his wife and soon he would have a second child. The ride suddenly went quiet when the two heard a squeaking sound coming from inside Ellie.
"It's ok Ven we're almost there. And when you're born you'll meet two of daddies friends. Hey Cross did you tell Arabelle the news." Cross realized he never told Arabelle or Ari about the fact that Ellie was pregnant and might be having their child soon. "Hey Arabelle sorry for calling back so soon but I was wondering does Loudwater have a good doctor? I can't believe I didn't tell you guys earlier but me and Ellie are having a kid soon. Like in two to three days soon."

@Paint The Wind

Baku said:
Ten miles from Loudwater (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Getting out of Toron was easy nearly all of the chaos was happening in the center of it. Cross felt some of the stress going away. He was with his wife and soon he would have a second child. The ride suddenly went quiet when the two heard a squeaking sound coming from inside Ellie.
"It's ok Ven we're almost there. And when you're born you'll meet two of daddies friends. Hey Cross did you tell Arabelle the news." Cross realized he never told Arabelle or Ari about the fact that Ellie was pregnant and might be having their child soon. "Hey Arabelle sorry for calling back so soon but I was wondering does Loudwater have a good doctor? I can't believe I didn't tell you guys earlier but me and Ellie are having a kid soon. Like in two to three days soon."

@Paint The Wind
"Holy hell, Cross! Get over here as fast as you can, Ellie will get the best medical treatment we can find."

Kylesar1 said:
Associates of Ceralder? Misty appeared suddenly. "Did someone say Cerauder?! Where is he?!"
Ari stood up. "Hush Misty." He looked towards the door. "Come on in."

@Dalamus Ulom

He sighed. "Well I can't let my grandson end up without a father..........." He calmly walked over to Tyr. He drew his sword and put it dangerously close to his throat. "Let me hear some shit about you hurting my daughter and I'll cut your fucking head off and plant it on a stake."
"Thank you, sir. I've heard a lot about all of you from the Lord Commander. I'm sorry he couldn't come himself, but things are going down hill in the capital, and fast. It's part of the reason why he sent me instead of contacting you via crystal." Lorn said as he entered.

FireMaiden said:
Bailey threw a quick glance at Tyr, "Um, there's no need for that."
"Bailey, I would like it ask how that relates, but I'm afraid you father will kill me if I even break eye contact."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Bailey, I would like it ask how that relates, but I'm afraid you father will kill me if I even break eye contact."

[/QUOTE]
"Shut it," Bailey said quickly. She then sighed, walked over to the table and quickly finished her scotch. "So, now that that is out of the way, why don't donot we pout the weapons away. This isn't a suggestion, nor am I asking, I just fucking cleaned in here and I don't want to have to do that again."

Allison paused as she entered a clearing, looking in between two houses. She didn't know who was who's house. Apparently they had neighbors. Allison then watched as a men approached with a- talking sword? He knocked on the door of one of the houses, Allison watched curiously as she watched who opened the door and held her breath as she saw who looked like Arabelle, she was suprised at her change, she had a wooden peg or something on one of her legs. She bit her lip. Maybe it wasn't a good time. She shook her head, trying to convince herself out of seeing her former best friend. Allison decided she'd just hang out in a tree until Arabelle wasn't distracted.

Allison climbed up into a tree near Arabelles house , laying back against the trunk and sitting in a thick branch. Allison sighed, her gray-icy eyes flitting around the green scenery.

Cross picked up the urgency in Arabelles voice. "Don't worry me and Ellie got some fast horses. You can expect us in about three hours. Also a draconian baby works a lot differently than a human baby. If you get a good doctor tell him only work on the getting the baby part out. He so much as gets in between a Draconian mom and her child there will be blood."

@Paint The Wind

DarknessSpirit said:
Allison paused as she entered a clearing, looking in between two houses. She didn't know who was who's house. Apparently they had neighbors. Allison then watched as two men approached one of the houses, Allison watched curiously as she watched who opened the door and held her breath as she saw who looked like Arabelle, she was suprised at her change, she had a wooden peg or something on one of her legs. She bit her lip. Maybe it wasn't a good time. She shook her head, trying to convince herself out of seeing her former best friend. Allison decided she'd just hang out in a tree until Arabelle wasn't distracted.
Allison climbed up into a tree near Arabelles house , laying back against the trunk and sitting in a thick branch. Allison sighed, her gray-icy eyes flitting around the green scenery.
(Not two men. One man and a bloodthirsty talking sword)

Kylesar1 said:
Reynard (Rey) was outside hunting. He lived far up in the mountains. The extreme environment did well with his training. He had on a huge pack on his back, a hiking exercise. He ran into a weird man who definitely wasn't dressed for this environment. "Oi," he called out
Xer'Lai turned around slowly as someone called out to him. He saw a strange man with a rather large pack on his back.

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there, I'm a bit preoccupied. Well actually, I'm rather lost. Do you know where we are, by chance?" Xer'Lai spoke steadily and clearly; his travels had leaded his voice with a heavy accent from a particularly vicious forest realm he kept getting sent to.

FireMaiden said:
Bailey threw a quick glance at Tyr, "Um, there's no need for that, he's already missing his finger."
FireMaiden said:
"Shut it," Bailey said quickly. She then sighed, walked over to the table and quickly finished her scotch. "So, now that that is out of the way, why don't donot we pout the weapons away. This isn't a suggestion, nor am I asking, I just fucking cleaned in here and I don't want to have to do that again."
Nate put his weapon away from Tyr's throat. "Since she chose you, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though everything screams at me to reconsider. You were a ladies man when we traveled. If you pull that shit, I'll show you what it's like to be buried alive. I know from personal experience." Nate sat back down. He grabbed the entire bottle of scotch and drained it all from the bottle

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Thank you, sir. I've heard a lot about all of you from the Lord Commander. I'm sorry he couldn't come himself, but things are going down hill in the capital, and fast. It's part of the reason why he sent me instead of contacting you via crystal." Lorn said as he entered.

[/QUOTE]
Ari studied the man for a couple of seconds while taking in the info. "Well what's going on? I'm sure you're not here for a simple chat."

Delacare said:
Xer'Lai turned around slowly as someone called out to him. He saw a strange man with a rather large pack on his back.
"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there, I'm a bit preoccupied. Well actually, I'm rather lost. Do you know where we are, by chance?" Xer'Lai spoke steadily and clearly; his travels had leaded his voice with a heavy accent from a particularly vicious forest realm he kept getting sent to.
Rey stopped moving. He seemed to study the weird man. "Aye. We're not close to any cities, but the closest one is Bradford. Mountain's too harsh. The only notable thing here is the Well. You ain't dressed for these parts. How'd you get here?"

Kylesar1 said:
Nate put his weapon away from Tyr's throat. "Since she chose you, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though everything screams at me to reconsider. You were a ladies man when we traveled. If you pull that shit, I'll show you what it's like to be buried alive. I know from personal experience." Nate sat back down. He grabbed the entire bottle of scotch and drained it all from the bottle
"Damn it, that shit was expensive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back