• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Torn to Shreds (Fantasy RP) (Open)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

The land is nearing war, a civil war. Rivannia is being torn to shreds...

Torn to Shreds

Alreos is no longer corrupt. Khan was stopped and executed. The Elder God's plans were foiled.

Is this really it? Are the problems over? Is there going to be nothing else left to explore? No one else to defeat?

01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101110

Rivannia is in chaos. Order is no longer present in the country, as the capital and the castle were destroyed, ripped to little shreds, over and over. The King has been dead for several years now, and the Regent could not keep up with the work of a ruler. Now, things only got worse once the neighbouring countries began their struggle to consume whatever power Rivannia has left. Is it truly the end for such a great, wealthy nation?

Perhaps, but it is also the return of a tyrant.

01001011 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01000001 01101100 01100101 01111000 00101110

Rivannia is being torn to shreds, an unknown force has come back. It is the time for a new journey. The Adventurers will continue their travel, in an attempt to restore and bring balance once again, as they did before... so. Who are you with? The Adventurers? Someone else?

If you are with the Adventurers, I have a question... Is it a duty? An honor? Money? Love? Wanderlust? A prophecy? Each one of us has a reason to be here. Well, it does not matter why you are here, actually. It is important that you are. It's all up to Arabelle and her friends to bring balance to the world.

01000001 01110010 01100001 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101

@RedTeam Grif @FireMaiden @Inheritance @GreenEyedStranger @BEBE REXHA @Gabriel97 @The Unamed Beast @Dalamus Ulom @DarknessSpirit @Airagog

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yes please! Tag me when the thread is up.

[/QUOTE]
((But it is. Just go to the Sign-Up Tab.))

"Oh for the love of god! Alex! Come in here an put your damn clothes on!" Bailey called out to her son, who was currently running around in his underwear. He just laughed, sticking his tonuge out at her. She sighed, shaking her head, a rain drop hitting her face. "Alex! Come inside right now or so help me, I will ground you!" This got the brown haired boy to stop and run inside. He ran past her and to his bedroom, looking for his clean clothes Bailey had put in there a few hours ago. She sighed again, almost reaching for a sliver flask on the counter, but stopped, putting it back down.

Finally.

After several false positives and a couple detours through the Void, the Dream managed remember where Rivannia was. Thanking the Dream for bringing him back, he stepped out of the cerulean portal into the snow covered ground before the entrance to the Well. It had been a long time since he had been here, and Xer'Lai was eager to see his friends again.

"I hope Sadli still remembers me. I've grown somewhat since the last time we met."

After ensuring that the portal had fully closed and been sealed, Xer'Lai turned his back on the past and strode towards his future. He had waited long enough.

Birdsie said:
((*Cue evil laughter* Oh, Oh... Xer'Lai, you have no idea *Evil, vile and sinister smile*))
((back the fuck up, bitch. I'm getting this poor child some semblance of a happy ending, and if that means the death of everyone but his friends to make it so... Don't push me to that length. He's not a Sorcerous Arcanist for nothing; the possibilities are damn near endless.))

Delacare said:
((back the fuck up, bitch. I'm getting this poor child some semblance of a happy ending, and if that means the death of everyone but his friends to make it so... Don't push me to that length. He's not a Sorcerous Arcanist for nothing; the possibilities are damn near endless.))
((0_0 *slowly steps away* Yeeeaaah... You do your thing... *Runs as fast as fucking humanly possible*

Tibia(SICK PUN) honest, I'm just waiting for @Paint The Wind and @Safety Hammer to initiate their plot. I guess I'll write random Lore in the meantime!!! Dear, God-Emperor of Mankind, I pray to you for inspiration!!! *Walks away with a pen in his hand, ready to write some crap about the Dark Gods in Overview*))

The cave was rather well lit, considering its occupants. Fourty-four figures stood in a small area, with a raised natural stone podium before them. The figures ranged from magical wizards to armored knights, from normal humans to horrendously mutated beasts, all standing, silently waiting. Above the natural stone pedestal, a large blue banner hung on the wall. On it was a large blue and gold symbol, ornately made. It was the symbol of the Lord of Change, King of Time, and Weaver of Fates. The Raven God, Tzeentch.

latest

As the crowd waited, a thin, willowy figure stepped up to the dias of stone it had a long blue robe embroidered in gold thread, and its face was hidden buy a ornately made, featureless, mask of gold, lapis lazuli, and painted steel, and atop his head was a a hood made to look like that of a birds head made of the same as the mask. Down his chest and on his shoulders were pieces of armor, made also from the same material as the mask was. In its hand was a horrible stave made from an unknown metal that seemed to have the crying faces of tortured souls trapped within it, with a large, jagged blade on the top. This was the most powerful and deadly of all Tzeentch's servants. The leader of his mortal armies in the land, and his high priest of change and entropy. Tiranus. And then, he spoke. His voice was like tainted nector, poisoned honey, evil wine. "Welcome, my brothers and sisters, to our congregation. I am Tiranus, the chosen of our lord Tzeentch. I know many of you have normal lives you must maintain in order to keep your cover, but I belive that this was to important to not call you all. As you all know, we are the highest of Tzeentch's followers, and so are able to command our lessers. I have been informed by several members that someone plans to end the glorious chaos that is currently engulfing Rivannia. This cannot be allowed. If someone were to take the throne and bring order, many of us would die, our covers becoming exposed. We may not let this happen, or we may end up with the wrong numbers! We must stay with our lords chosen number, or suffer his wrath. Now, we must decide on our action in these dire straights! Lord Brugo, you have something to say?" Tiranus said, as a large armored knight raised his hand. In a low, hollow sounding voice, Lord Brugo spoke. "What if we were to corrupt this new ruler? Make him mad, or paranoid, or even convert him to the way of Tzeentch? If we are unable to, then we can always summon Chaos Undivided," He said. Many in the crowd nodded, and muttered umong themselves. "And who would do this, Lord Brugo? You? You're a warriors, not a whisperer? Magister Cultuum? NO! He's smart, but he does not have the whiles to do it. Besides, he's blessed by our lord to much to be able to pass as human anymore. The only one who would be able to do it would be....." Tiranus would slowly stop speaking as the idea would roll around in his head. He would begin to laugh darkly. "Genious! So it is settled. Once this new king has risen to the throne, I shall enter his service, and slowly drive the man mad. It is so crazy, it would work! Now, let us say our prayers to the Weaver of Fates," Tiranus said. As everyone would join hands, he would begin to sing in an accursed language that would flow over the assembled like evil wine, and yet as corrosive as acid. As he would sing, someone would begin to scream in pain as they would mutate before their very eyes, his hair being replaced by blue feathers and his hands changing into scaly, clawed three fingured hands. As they would finish, the assembled crowd would cheer, lifting the mutated boy uponto their shoulders. He was smiling broadly, tears streaming down his facd. His first mutation, and had changed so much. He is very blessed. Tiranus thought to himself. A very good omen.

(This is Tiranus's voice.

[media]

[/media])

Last edited by a moderator:
The air was peaceful. The smell indicated that it was to rain soon, but overall, there were no disturbances anywhere

A man just made it out of the forest. He grunted to clear his throat. It was quite the journey, but he finally found the place he was looking for

There was a knock at Bailey's door

@FireMaiden

Kylesar1 said:
The air was peaceful. The smell indicated that it was to rain soon, but overall, there were no disturbances anywhere
A man just made it out of the forest. He grunted to clear his throat. It was quite the journey, but he finally found the place he was looking for

There was a knock at Bailey's door

@FireMaiden
Bailey sat down the last plate and dried her hands, before walking to the door. Alex was playing with his dog in the living room, so she didn't have to worry about him at the moment. She opened the door, "Um, can I help you?"

There was a sigh of relief. He looked at her and smiled. "Finally. I made it.............I haven't seen you in forever, Bailey."

c34d2447a6a4dbf79df0e1082060ac4a.jpg

Wielding twin runed blades and a bag of rune rocks, it should be a very familiar sight

@FireMaiden

Kylesar1 said:
There was a sigh of relief. He looked at her and smiled. "Finally. I made it.............I haven't seen you in forever, Bailey."
c34d2447a6a4dbf79df0e1082060ac4a.jpg

Wielding twin runed blades and a bag of rune rocks, it should be a very familiar sight

@FireMaiden
"Holy fucking shit, are you fucking kidding me? You're dead, well, supposed to be," Bailey was very confused, and a bit scared. "How?"

FireMaiden said:
"Holy fucking shit, are you fucking kidding me? You're dead, well, supposed to be," Bailey was very confused, and a bit scared. "How?"
Nate shook his head with another sigh. "It's......... a long-ass story. I'm alive though. This isn't necromancy or some deal with a demon or anything like that. I told you I don't go down easy, even if I'm out for a long time."

Kylesar1 said:
Nate shook his head with another sigh. "It's......... a long-ass story. I'm alive though. This isn't necromancy or some deal with a demon or anything like that. I told you I don't go down easy, even if I'm out for a long time."
"So you survived being shot full of poison? Fucking hell, did Tyr not stuck around to see if you weren't dead?" Bailey asked with a cocked eyebrow. Then she sighed, "Come in."

Arabelle was at home with her children. The woman had given up her life of adventuring for her two wonderful children, Ryan and Willow. They were growing more and more each day, each becoming even more different from the other. Ryan was very energetic and playful, and he loved his mother. Willow was calm and quiet, but loved the night time so she was often most active then. Arabelle loved the two with all her heart, and having Ari with her made everything easier. Despite it being a very long time since Alreos had raped her, she still had to take a potion to stop her nightmares. It was really an herbal tea but it was a lot stronger and made her have a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

Arabelle had woken up and immediately changed the twins and gotten dressed. She went downstairs and began to cook, having created a primitive form of Braille to help her around. She made pancakes for breakfast.

"Ari! Breakfast!" she called. They did have maids, but she liked making breakfast for her husband sometimes.

@Kylesar1

FireMaiden said:
"So you survived being shot full of poison? Fucking hell, did Tyr not stuck around to see if you weren't dead?" Bailey asked with a cocked eyebrow. Then she sighed, "Come in."
Nate walked into the house. "It didn't kill me. It just put me in a coma. When you wake up 6 feet underground having no fucking idea where the hell you are, there's no feeling in world.........and that's not a good thing." Nate then went on and told his story:

After waking up in a coma and spending a few days going insane because he had no idea where he was, He activated an Explosion Rune by mistake. It blasted him clean out. He wandered around with Amnesia. After a couple of years of aimless wandering, he ended up in a bar brawl where he got his ass kicked by an orc. When he woke up, he remembered everything, despite a severe concussion. By then, though, he was incredibly far away. It took him the rest of that time to find Bailey

@Kylesar1[/URL]
Ari walked down the stairs, yawning. He stumbled and fell down the steps. He laid there and yawned again. He didn't feel like doing shit today, but duty calls. Some students were coming over for extra tutoring in Wind Magic and/or Archery. He stood up when Willow started laughing at how he fell. "Thank you," he said with yet another yawn. One would think falling down the steps would wake a man up. "Your breakfast is always amazing."

Kylesar1 said:
Nate walked into the house. "It didn't kill me. It just put me in a coma. When you wake up 6 feet underground having no fucking idea where the hell you are, there's no feeling in world.........and that's not a good thing." Nate then went on and told his story:
After waking up in a coma and spending a few days going insane because he had no idea where he was, He activated an Explosion Rune by mistake. It blasted him clean out. He wandered around with Amnesia. After a couple of years of aimless wandering, he ended up in a bar brawl where he got his ass kicked by an orc. When he woke up, he remembered everything, despite a severe concussion. By then, though, he was incredibly far away. It took him the rest of that time to find Bailey

Ari walked down the stairs, yawning. He stumbled and fell down the steps. He laid there and yawned again. He didn't feel like doing shit today, but duty calls. Some students were coming over for extra tutoring in Wind Magic and/or Archery. He stood up when Willow started laughing at how he fell. "Thank you," he said with yet another yawn. One would think falling down the steps would wake a man up. "Your breakfast is always amazing."
Arabelle giggled when Williw laughed at her father. Arabelle walked forward and hugged her husband, kissing his cheek. "How did you sleep my love?" she asked with a big grin on her face. Her life was just wonderful at the moment. She had her kids and she had her husband.

Kylesar1 said:
"Well damn. Um, you want a drink or something?" Bailey asked, pointing to a bottle of scotch close by. "Not to brag or anything, but I helped save the world, three times."

Cross was not having a good day. First another group of troublemakers showed up at his store and tried to light it on fire. Well it was an attempt for five minutes than it worked. Now he was homeless which given Ellie told him she was pregnant makes the situation even worse. Thankfully he had a communication crystal on hand. He contacted Arabelle as quickly as possible. "Hey Arabelle hate to call at such a busy time but do you have a spare room? My place just went up in flames."

@Paint The Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back