• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Torexx - Experience Virtual Reality a Whole New Way

Esâna smiled when they got to the town , being the first to run off and disappear she didnt hear them. First thing she did was look at weapons in a weapon store. When they store was closing she grabbed a chain she didn't have much money so it was all she could buy besides a renting a room in a hotel nearby. When the store closed Esâna equipped the item she just bought and wrapped the chain around her waist. She immediately went to sleep when she got to her room.

"Sure" Alex said. She darted out back to the well and lowered the bucket down. She was stronger than most would guess and pulled the bucket up. She hauled it back in and set it next to Ban. "So what's your plan?"

"So far I don't have one." Ban began making the stew as he thought her words over.. Who knew those cooking lessions his mom had enrolled him in would come in handy." I am going to stay here for the night then after getting supplies I will head off in the morning. I don't know where I'm heading though. If you want you can come with me."

"Hahaha, who says dark has never worked with light. Dark is necessarily bad because it's dark nor is light good because it's light. I can tell we have a few similarities already. Well i'm off to go buy some more fitting equipment as we have arrived." With that Asura walked off into the weapon stalls and looked around for the a good stall. He went over to one and quickly purchased a new sword and outfit losing as the credits he had. But no matter, He quickly equipped the outfit and took a practice swing with his sword, now this was more his style.

date_masamune_by_ar_ua-d5kc9fp.jpg

Rather than going to bed he instead head not too far out the safe zone for some night training. The monsters seemed more active as a boar leapt at him he stuck his blade out aimed right between the eyes. Boar momentum knocked him back but not before his blade went right into it's skull killing it. He heard the ping announcing he leveled up. But decided it's too early in the night to turn in.

Alex considered this. All she had originally planned on was following this guy to see if he could lead her anywhere of interest. "OK, yah, I'll tag along. I promise not to be burden."

" I'm sure you won't be." Ben mummered grabbing some clay bowls and spoons. Carefully he poured the stew into the bowls then handed one to Alex. Settling against the bed he brought out his flask of water and began to eat.

Alex accepted the bowl and ate in silence. After she finished eating, she set the bowl down on the table and stood up. "This place doesn't look theft proof and it's getting late. I'll take first watch while you get some sleep."

(incoming time skip)

"Oh, hey, a town. This is more my style here. Less of the monsters and all that out this way." Vick said enthusiastically, walking up to a weapons stall and looking at the various swords and daggers in it. He picked up a pair of daggers and wiggled them around a bit before putting them down again. "You, uh, you got any suggestions there dude? Like, this is your job yeah? Selling swords to people?" Vick asked the NPC, who stared back at him blankly. Vick returned the stare, and they stayed that way for a few minutes. After a while, Vick pointed at plain looking sword, and a window opened in his vision informing him that the sword was a little better than the one he had. "I'll take that one. Here, take this and tell me how much I owe you." Vick said suspiciously, handing over his old sword and somehow feeling like his pockets got immediately heavier with credits, which also lightened as quickly as the sword he pointed at appeared in a scabbard at his side. "I don't like how this is going down, shopkeeper, but I do like how fast this whole deal went. I'm gonna go. You're creeping me out a bit." Vick said quickly, backing away from the stall and making his way towards the inn. He rented a room and laid down for the night, not quite sleeping but not quite staying awake either.

"Alright." Ban nodded as they switched places. He was getting tired anyway."If you need help howl." Yawning he curled into a ball and fell asleep.

(And now for the time skip. Keep in mind that this will most likely be the last day before I skip again (most likely to a boss), so relations made today will last. And next time skip we will be more powerful.)

Leo woke early. The sun was barely over the horizon and he was out grinding for money and XP. He had leveled up a couple times now and had made himself stronger and with a higher stamina level. He walked back into town and noticed a few more people had shown up over night. He found an armor merchant and sold his current crappy armor and them bought some medium level black armor designed to help with dark magic. He had no enchantments yet, but that would soon change. With his remaining money he bought a black cloak with grey designs on it. It had low armor value, but fair magic value. He realized that he needed some money to pay for the enchanting lesson and headed back out to get the money.

Asura awoke in the field. He must've passed out during his hunt, he could barely remember last night now. He flipped over to looked at the sky trying to recall what happened. He was fighting group of monsters after group of monsters leveling up a few times. "Man I wonder when did I stop last night, like 4 am i think." Asura said answering his own question. He quickly placed his skill points keeping them base stats somewhat even. He stifled a yawn and recalled how active the monsters were last night. Hunting at night though is more dangerous than day is proving to be rewarding. He checked the durability on his equipment seeing they were at the breaking limit. Well he's just going to replace it with stuff that looks the same but better maybe even a new eye patch. "Crap, so much to do can't stay here all day." He told himself as he jumped to his feet. He tested out his increased agility stat in a dash to the town. The place seemed more crowded but he didn't mind. He bought a fruit at one of the food vendors, it was a peach plum and he ate it for breakfast. Next he visited the equipment stalls buying equipment. He this time seeing that his agility skills was up to par and he didn't want to buy armor but was in the mood for some magic enhancing stuff. He especially made sure he got a sword with a blade made good for magic. "Okay so my gear is good, my level and stats are good. Now it's time to work on learning some skills or spells whichever I find first." Asura said to himself.

He then marched his way over to a NPC that had a very magic knight look about him. He word armor and a sword but the stuff was marked with rune symbols making him stand out when Asura walked by. Asura spoke to the NPC and saw he gave lessons in enchantments. "Well it would be good if I can but out some magic on those monsters." Asura whispered to himself entering the building.

Leo had enough to pay and entered the enchantment shop. He saw Asura in there and walked up to him. "Fancy meeting you here." He honestly didn't care to carry out a conversation, but being polite was the least he could do if he was going to be stuck with him for a while. He then walked past and started watching a new NPC to start a lesson on enchanting.

Ban stood from were he sat on top of the cottage and watched the sunrise. Even in a game it was beautiful. Jumping down he entered the cottage and began packing up anything he left out last night. Once he was done he walked over to the bed."Hey kid wake up."

Alex blinked a couple of times and stretched. She stood up and looked out at the rising sun. "I guess we have some work to do today, huh?" She checked her inventory for anything useful and realized she hadn't even been to the shop yet. "I think we should get some more gear."

Ban nodded. He had planned to do that anyway. He was low on food and supplies." We should see about a mission. I need more cash and I want to level up."

"Yah, ok" Alex said. She checked her quest journal quickly before saying "It looks like I need to move onto the next town for my mission. What about you?" While she was in the menu, she opened the friends tab and sent a request to Ban. 
(I will reply in the morning. Good night.)

"Same." Ban nodded as he checked his quest journal. Idly he accepted the friend request before tuning back in. "Come let's head to the market."

Alex walked outside with Ban, walking beside him instead of behind this time. Once in the market, she bought a pair of long daggers and equipped them as her secondary. She also chose a basic health potion just in case, but save the rest of her money.

Asura simply waved to Leo and then returned back to his lesson. Asura after learning the basics was told by the NPC to try a level one enchantment. "Are you sure? Ok I will." Asura replied. Asura drew his blade and the NPC opened a book of level 1 enchantments. Asura pointed to one and read the Incantation with his hands over his katana. Blue words burned on the surface of his katana then vanished. Asura picked up his katana and swung it then stopped. He could've sworn he heard the blade hum. The trainer brought out a practice dummy and Asura stabbed it. He watched it vibrate uncontrollably, he then yanked his blade out and sheathed it. "Wow this stuff is the bomb. I should probably learn at least one enchantment for each element. But I want to move on to the next level with Light enchantments as well." Asura exclaimed.

Ban walked to the market beside Alex quickly. He felt anxious to get out of town. Who knew how people were reacting to these turn of events.

Arriving he quickly began scanning through the equipment and bought what he needed. He bought some food and a few health potions then switched to weapons. Swiftly he bought a dagger and a slingshot adding the slingshot as his secondry. Even the smallest things can come in handy. Done he turned to Alex slightly impatiant." Are you ready to go?"

(There is a reason I asked people to chose one element for magic. I will hold you to the one you chose in your CS. Some enchantments, such as piercing, don't have an element and can be used by everyone. And as more advanced enchantments come, it will become more involved to enchant. I'll explain when that comes.)

-----

Leo enchanted his sword With level one leach. It was a dark specialty that, at level one, takes an additional ten health away from the opponent and adds it to the wielders health. He left the shop without even acknowledging Asura this time. He found a side quest that should give him some extra money. A ways out of town there was a cave where he was supposed to retrieve some stolen idem. He began walking out of town.

-----

Alex turned towards Ban. "Ready" she said. While all of this terrified her, she was trying to act tough. The last thing she wanted was for anyone, especially her new companion, to think she was weak and useless. 
(@SekiryuuteiDxD, what was your enchantment? Tell me in the OOC)

Ban nodded already walking in the direction of the other town. He did it lazily with his arms behind his head as he kept a cautious eye on everyone around them. He didn't miss the fear Alex tried to hide though. Reaching out his right arm he ruffled her hair playfully."Cheer up kid. This ain't the end of the world."

Alex laughed a little and said "Who said I was scared? I certainly didn't!" She looked outside the town and saw a few people actually fighting each other. "Once we leave the safe zone we will need to be more careful. It looks like people are fighting each other."

Ban smirked at her smugly." No one said anything about you being scared kid. Anything could have made you down. With recent events it wouldn't be surprising." Turning he frowned at the sight of the fighting people." That will be a problem but since we have no choice we will have to deal. Let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back