• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Torexx - Experience Virtual Reality a Whole New Way

"I'll keep that in mind, man. I don't really see the point of being all about rogues myself, but it's what is expected of me, ya dig? Plus, it's much better they have someone with a good head on their shoulders get them through this day-to-day stuff, yeah? You'd be surprised how many of them drop a trap at their feet and then don't move afterwards. It's... sad." Vick sighed and shook his head, staring at the cavorting crowd ahead of him. "I don't know what happened to you, Leo. I really don't. I dunno if you were open so much as you just put up with us. The us being Esâna, Asura, and I. Then... I dunno. They split off into their own team, you pretty much skulked off into the night, and I ended up here, in a tavern, drinking beer I can only taste, with a bunch of people who listen to me for no reason I can really understand. This is just too weird for me man. I worry that I'll somehow get to the end and then poof. It just won't be over. There'll be more bosses, and more people I know'll just kick the bucket, and then I'll never see anyone again." Vick sighed again and drained his glass, slamming it down on the table once he finished it. "We managed to get one boss down, but how much of that was luck and how much was us actually getting it done? We may make it to the next boss and it turns out we didn't actually have what it takes to get that far. But, that's a bit too heavy for right now. It is a party, after all. A party I think might be good enough that you'll get past yourself a bit and relax." His face broke into a grin, and any trace of seriousness managed to drain from his tone as he leaned back in his chair. "I mean, come on! There's plenty of people here that don't hate you, and it isn't like you're in hostile territory! Cut loose, man. You'll worry yourself bald and then people will say things like, 'whose that less handsome, smaller version of Vick walkin' around here' and we simply cannot have that. I've got an image to maintain, you know." Vick laughed loudly and gestured between himself and Leo, grinning even wider than before.

(Oh...opps nvm)

Esâna went to bathroom and took her equipment off and took her ponytail down,(have to say this sweatpants and tank top) then came out and laid down on the other side under the covers and went to sleep.

Leo,looked around at the people celebrating. "It's late. I'm going to get some rest. See ya later." Leo got up and walked out and to his room. After unequiping his field cloths he crashed on the bed.

(Time skip to the next day. I'll reply when I can)

Asura woke up the next morning sometime around 10 am. He looked around the room and then his eyes fell on Esana taking a moment to realize the strap on her shoulder was not that of a tank top. "Not how I pictured sleeping with a girl in the same bed at this age." he commented. He hoped to his feet and into the bathroom. He liked how you could actually feel the showers and still brush your teeth in a videogame. He equipped his armor and sword, then he stretched and shouted "Yeah!"

Him yelling made Esâna wake up

"..huh?" She said groggily getting up and fixing her clothes in case the tank top strap fell, seeing Asura was already up she went to the bathroom quickly getting ready and equipping her armor, She then walked out the bathroom.

"Why did you yell earlier?" She asked confused.

Leo had woken up early that morning and had his new swords enchanted. Unfortunately, even the new swords didn't have enough room for all of his enchantments. All he had on them now was leach 3 and Shadow Travel 1. There was a dungeon he had heard of that could give any weapon a slight expansion on their enchantment limit, and he wanted it. The only problem was it was a multiplayer dungeon. It could only work if at least three people were there. He contemplated asking Vic, but he was probably busy. Instead he spent some money to have a small add asking for people to join him on the dungeon quest, posted it on a tree, and waited next to it.

The sun was shining, the sky was clear, and Keith just completed a quest.

Keith pre-ordered the game 2 months prior to its launch. He wasn't a hardcore gamer, but he was an avid fan of Role-playing games. Since he was small, his favorite game was "princess and the dragon", although the princess was his dog, Ellie, and the dragon was a cardboard cutout. He spent all of his late childhood playing tabletop RPGs(hidden from his parents, of course), and when Torexx came out, he was one of the first in line. But he didn't expect that at the starters town. Now he was trapped in a thing he loved. He was truly scared, but a little part of him was glad. He was finally free from the shackles of the normal world, and can be whatever he wanted.

After the announcement, he joined several groups, trying his best to protect them all. Many of them disbanded, either by lack of interest, or by internal fights. The last one was the biggest. The group featured over 10 players, all to defeat the first boss. The fight was tough, but they won. They started blaming Keith and the other paladin for little mistakes at the battle. The other kept arguing, and Keith left without a word.

Now, with his gauntlets equipped with a basic enchantment - Force Push, he was feeling like he was a Jedi - He set out to find a fixed party, one that he could rely and play together.

He was strolling around the town, looking for something to eat, when he saw a well-made ad. "Adventurers wanted for dungeon" and a guy next to it. "Hey, um... do you know whose ad is this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(You weren't there for the first part so I don't blame you, but the first level is strongly planes based with no forests and only a few clusters of trees. And he is in the town)

Leo looked up at the new comer. "You're looking at him. I take it you are interested." He looked at the guy a little harder. "Weren't you in the boss battle?"

"Yes, yes. I'm Keith. You were pretty nice there. I'm sorry I left like that, my former group was really annoying." He scratched his head, and looked at the ad again. He was somewhat apprehensive. After all, there were so many groups, so many useless arguments, he wasn't sure if he wanted to joining another one. But his protective spirit and his shining shield reminded him of his true nature. "What do you have in mind with this? Any good dungeons around?

"A specific one, actually" Leo said. "There is a multiplayer dungeon where each player is rewarded with a weapon extension. This particular one requires at least thee people for it to work. If it wasn't for that I would just go at it alone."

"Hm, not a group person, I see." He looked around the town. The sun shined through the buildings, making it a really nice day. "Well, now you have a shield by your side, I guess. I hope something will be in for me too." He said, while looking at the people walking along the city.

Vick yawned, rising from his bed and staring at the newly-dyed armor arranged at the foot of his bed. "She always gets an early start, that Courtney. As much as I want the clan to be in good hands when I leave, I really ought to see if she'd come with me instead. Practicality over nearly anything else, that's what I say." He muttered, stumbling over to the armor and equipping it. Already, Vick could tell this was an improvement over his old armor, but he hesitated to completely abandon tradition, as new as it still technically was. A few minutes later, Vick strolled confidently out of his room, the sash from his old armor wrapped around his waist. He made his slow way to the town proper, and stumbled across a group of people talking about some sort of dungeon nearby that was supposed to have an upgrade for something. "Yeah, and I heard that one guy... The, uh,, the one that killed the boss? Yeah, he wants to, like, go through it. More power to him, I say. Ain't easy being on top of these things." One of the group, a scout Vick had seen a few times around town, said casually while he pointed towards a tree a fair bit away. "So, Leo's doin' something productive? Might as well stop in, see if he could use a hand. Certainly better than watching my clan throw rocks at each other." Vick mused, making his way towards the tree the scout pointed at. "So, Leo! Lookin' for a group and then you just don't wanna have your old buddy Vick along with you? That's ice cold, man. Ice cold. Hurts real bad, that does." He said loudly, leaning against the tree and temporarily ignoring the new person in favor of giving Leo a hard time. "In any case, you full up, or can I tag along? I've got nothing really to do today, unless you think I ought to watch rogues get in slap fights over what trap is best. It's snare, by the way. They're all wrong." Vick laughed loudly and looked towards the unfamiliar face. "Oh! Hey there. Name's Vick. I lead a little rogue clan here, but between you, me, and whoever else can hear this, I'm probably gonna jump ship, take my second in command, and find a guild like my man Leo here suggested. He's got a good lock on these things, even if he is a lonesome guy. Lemme try and guess. your name. It's... Sledge Riprock. Am I close?"

"You get the spoils of the dungeon too" Leo said plainly. Now all he needed was one more person to join. And of corse Vick showed up. "I figured you were doing clan things or something. Anyway, if your interested you can join. Then we can get rolling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back