• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tooth and Claw OOC

In your first post, the older gentlemen stood towards the back of the tent. So they're behind the tent?
Marabel left the tent after discussing with the old man. After leaving, she started to walk away and Nadia came up to her following walking speed until they stopped.

She turned around and walked out the tent, another breeze causing her simple green dress to press against her legs.

So, technically there's no way for Kor to hear her whispering unless he followed them. Which I'm not saying he can't. Hope that helps.

How far would you say they are from the tent? 10? 20? 30+ ft away?

I went ahead and made two edits. My first post acknowledges Marabel left the tent and my second post removed all mentions of anyone in the tent.

This week is kicking my butt. I did get a post up though.

I don't know why, but my brain is so convinced it's Friday today.

I also lose myself in the weeks. If I didn't have my phone or calendar I would forget what month it is completely 😅

Saaaame. I live by my calendar. And even then, I struggle.

Hope my post is okay. I feel it was more conversation than anything.
Also, I have not been able to decide what to do in regards to a quest board type deal. I think I am just going to let people create their own missions. Any thoughts guys? For another RP, I have a similar concept and we made a whole other post for it.

I thought about having Kor continue to respond in third person cause that's hilarious but sadly I decided to use first person speaking this time.

Unless gympie as some secret other language hidden meaning, that name is 100% misleading. For starters, the name sounds like a One Piece Devil Fruit. Luckily they haven't confronted the flower yet. 👀

and I didn't intend for Kor to actually do so.

Nadia wasn't so judgy in my head when I first wrote her character sheet, but now she just out here judging everyone.

Nadia wasn't so judgy in my head when I first wrote her character sheet, but now she just out here judging everyone.
Kor is used to it, so if she's judging him, he won't think anything of it. You could straight up call him a meat head or dumbass out loud and he won't even give it a second thought.

I can just see Kor and Aster having this chaotic neutral energy being loud and crazy. Then Nadia is just going to be utterly annoyed, judging everyone. Lol

I can just see Kor and Aster having this chaotic neutral energy being loud and crazy. Then Nadia is just going to be utterly annoyed, judging everyone. Lol
3ve69f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back