• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tooth and Claw OOC

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1680113792767-jpg.1077990

We all know what this is -
Let the good times begin!​

Attachments

• 1680113792767.jpg
    1680113792767.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Before I post the In Character and set the world for you:

1. Would we want to set specific monster battle/missions as separate posts or keep it all under one thread with tags?

2. Any last questions or suggestions before we begin?

Dover Dover BFabulous BFabulous ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 fluticasone fluticasone

(I'm aware some Character Sheets are being worked on. I'll probably have the first post beginning middle of the coming week.)

Adding a second thread sounds confusing. I'm fine with tags and such.

Just keep it to one thread please!
I've got a few questions~
  1. how long have hunters been gathering in that place? c:
  2. how established is the pecking order I guess? do we have an official mission giver, quartermaster, that kind of thing
  3. have supply deliveries to the research team been adjusted to accommodate the influx of people?
  4. i'm assuming you'll expand on environment in the intro post, but is it okay to get a general vibe/climate that they're gonna be living in?

Also, how long have the Ocs been hunters? If a while, I feel like the characters should either know of each other by name or at least heard their name at some point.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Your hunter could have been in the business as long as you want them to but all hunters have come from around the world (so to speak) and you do not need to know anyone. You could have heard about a character in the off chance if no bonds were established prior.

fluticasone fluticasone
I will have it set for 1 year when hunters began being "summoned " by the scent of blood.

Missions will be on a "quest board" First come, first serve. There will be an NPC present who handles mission information or completion. Starting out, it will probably be more missions discovering new monsters.

Undetermined. Leaning towards, yes. There should be no supply struggle, yet.

It will be in the intro post. I'm doing adoption events for our rescue atm so I can't go in depth. But, your on an open field where tents and basic structures are up. The encampment constantly evolving. There is a huge opening in the Earth that can be seem from miles away. Weather is fair, a fog zone during rain or certain conditions. People are typically joyful or "work and no play". Kind of like a bustling encampment.

Finally got my character sheet up. It's still a little bit of a WIP but it's mostly done.

I don't have any questions at the moment, but I might try my hand at creating some monsters once I get a better sense of the RP.

That's okay, monsters will be discovered upon RP.

Here is the introductory setting for your starting posts so you guys have an opportunity to work on drafts. It will be posted along with Marabel's piece.

1680178491659-png.1077256
Dear Hunter,
Our world is coming to a close and with the earthen cries, monsters rise from the depths who have slumbered for a megaannum. They, too, fear the end of the world. Please come to the internal wound and stop the coming doom. Only then, may we sleep once again. The sound of the ghostly cries disappear from your thoughts with the scent of blood trailing off.
Just as if you had took down your first monster, the scent of blood is fresh and lingering. Though, there was no carcass or anything indicating the source of the scent. You could not help but to follow this scent to wherever it may lead you either it be treasures, monsters or your own death...

Weather and Scenery
You may have traveled far or brief - the skies are in your favor with few clouds to block the sun's view from your arrival. Weather was fair, not too hot nor too cold with nothing to hold you back or slow you down besides an occasional monster that roamed the area. The scent draws you towards a cliff that overlooks something forming below, reaching high, it could be intimidating for some. The sun shining bright, blue skies and soft green grass that sway in the breeze. Below, an open, green field greets the eyes of many followed by a large fault in the Earth. Shattered plates, stone and soil creating a jagged rim outlining the fault as if it was caused by something unnatural.

Some distance from the fault, an encampment with a few structures stood out in the open. There did not seem to be much to note about the encampment aside it from appearing to be newer to the area. Roofing was made from simple cloth to provide shading while the stalls had basic wooden structures. However, despite such a lack of structure, it did appear bustling with activity. On the outskirts there were dense forests, a waterfall in the distance and mountains all outlining the field. A picture perfect scene but, the scent of blood still carrying you forward and towards the encampment at that.

Yae'Gura
Upon arrival to the camp, there were many conversations taking place and people walking around casually as if at ease. No one particularly seemed to notice you or take note that you were new. Some people were distinctively other hunters carrying large swords, or handcrafted rifles, while others seemed to have an unsure feel about them or their relation to the area. A breeze travelled through and the sound of the cloth whipping in the wind from the roofing could be heard throughout. There were a few food stalls, an armory, simple shops and what appeared to be a large open fire grill of sorts where people gathered to cook, eat and drink. At some locations, you could hear people hammering as if building even more stalls. Somewhere in the center of the encampment was a strange area of people looking at strange artifacts or monster parts, their area more closed off in something like a large tent.

IC is up
BFabulous BFabulous
Your character is approved. Looks great.

RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf Finished the WIP parts of my CS. I tried to make my character mostly support focused without doing direct damage, but let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Perfect description of any version of Kor, really

I still have Kor's old written works series. Even though it's only been on RPNation since Saturday, it was written in 2019 so its not particularly great, but I still hold it dear. and it's OG Kor's backstory. Or at least a small part of it.

Last edited:
I'll be posting in two days, I thought I would be able to get a post up but work had me swamped.

Will have a reply post in the next few days. Looking great so far everyone!

I'll have Kor walk up to the two in my next post.

Done...!

Last edited:
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Kor makes me feel very confused and goosebumpy.

Also, Nadia and Marabel are not in the tent. They're outside a few paces away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back