• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

Violet running behind her then violet smirked and with out warning flicked her arm and a staff came out then she turned her hand and the chains with spikes quickly started to fall out after a minute or so the chain was at a medium length so violet whipped the chain towards the girls lowest part of the leg knowing it would be harder to sense.

Chika jumped up to avoid the hit effortlessly and tounted the girl behind her "You're gonna have to do better then that to hit me," Chika smirked, it would not do for someone who used to be so feared to be taken down so easily.

Violet smirked then pulled out her other quin and vanished into the wall but used her chains to move through the floors in random directions to make it harder to detect as she continues to again. some of the chains start to block off possible escape routes to the near by doors and floors and such.

"Hey, girl, why are you even fighting me?" Chika asked the girl not even worried in the slightest, from behind her mask she then asked more, "Don't you know who I am? Oh, I see wanna make a name for yourself," She was relaxed not caring about the escape 'Daiki and Ayane will come to help soon anyways' She thought.

Violet appeared from a wall out of the girls sight didn't say to much just simply" your too full of yourself". The other chains sprung from the walls in random directions quickly aiming to cut the girls escape routes. In violet's one or three she didn't care she would fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't fight a little girl," Chika smiles, "It goes against my moral code," Her Bikaku Kagune started spreading out from her tail bone and the tail just tore through the wall. Chika stepped through it 'I don't have time for a pityful girl.' She thought.

Violet ducked then slide back then laughed and said" thanks for walking into my trap like a mouse to fresh chesse your so predictable, but struggle all you like it just makes it more fun for me".

the remaining chains came through the floor violet gracefully dancing with them so they would confuse the girl more.

"The fuck she on about!" Daiki said, frusturated, Chika just signed wondering what the whako (No offence) was talking about. "How desprate are you for a fight little girl?" Chika snarled out, despite the girl behind her being about her age. "I'm not wasting my time with you," As she said this her Kakuja started growing out plating her torso and right shoulder, and her Bikaku started to grow further.

Violet grinned moving the chains in a octagon pattern so she could attack and defend then said" fight nope this is just fun for me if I want to kill you you'd be dead by now, but hey the dance is only half done I got say your a crappy dance partner but I didn't expect much from you to start with so it's funny as hell to me, haven't you noticed the poison in my vines is quickly spreading among the chains it's harmless to humans but it burns ghouls insides like no tomorrow how long will you last".

"Just your luck, your dance invitation is accepted!" Chika shouted, "And trust me, you are an idiot," She said her cloak off, her mask still intact her Bikaku grabbed the girl, "If you think you can beat me!" She skillfuly avoided the chains, "They call ghouls insane, have you looked in the mirror!" Her Bikaku drove into the girls shoulder. "I bet not!"

Violet didn't blink at that level of pain then smirked and said" just as I said before your to full of your self there's more that a couple of layers worth of chain" The chains wrapped the ghouls legs tightly the carbon blades slowly digging and tearing into it's flesh along the muscle joints. Violet then said" oh I forgot to tell you this carbon is special it's ten times harder than normal metal so it will take a hell of a lot to break it and by the looks of things you don't have that kinda strength". Violet smiled went dark and joy from the hunt allowing her to slowly push some of the pain aside.

"I'm the one full of myself?" Chika raises her eye brows, she wrapped her fingers over the chain, seemingly unfazed by the pain she breaks it off and immideatly afterwards she winces, it healed but slower then a normal wound would heal "I think my arrogance is permitted considering that I actually live up to my name," She took the girl by the shoulders using her Bikaku and made an attempt at throwing her into the wall.

(I'm pretty stuck too without @LordFang99 since one of his characters is with one of mine)

Lucy turns on the power again after figuring out the problem, she had to get the wounds looked at, she slowly leaves the building and leans against the wall, she calls one of the drivers to pick her up, she needed to go to the hospital first, after that she had to make sure Angel was alright.

(Quick I need a time check! Is it morning, afternoon, or evening? I'll edit this post with my actual reply)

Violet smirked and let herself be frown but as she is traveling through the air she uses the side walls by doing the spilts and stops her self two thirds of the way and yanks the remaining chain with what would call super human strength for a human the blades on the other leg sinking in deeper. Violet laughed darkly then said" did I tell you that carborn is forged from volcanic ore yes that's right it's lighter and more flexible than many a metal you won't be running away so soon but say you can the wounds on the other leg will leave a trail of blood and i'll chase you down".

Violet eyes cold as ice this level of pain is only medium damage considering what some people get.

"You're sick," Chika chokes out, it was a truly horrifing pain, she ripped off the second chain, and she glanced around the hall-thingy-wherever "How the fuck CCG recruited such an evil person?" A voice drawled out by a hole in the wall. There stood a slouched male in glasses.

Chika has never been more relieved to see him in her life. "Daiki!"

'...I sit at the bar by myself with a glass filled halfway with ice and spirits; taking small sips I begin to become nostalgic...'

"I wonder what Itori and Yomo are up to these days.... I really need to find a new drinking partner."

Violet recast the chains as she was yapping away this time in a wider area and then said sarcastically " That's rich coming from ghoul and considering what I've been through this is only a drop in the ocean compared to what I've seen both on the human and ghoul side and this place need people like me so they can kill other monsters like you that's why plain and simple".

Violet noticed some of the spikes have gone in pretty deep so it would hurt more as the ghoul women began to push them out and heal, i'm alive and the one I loved died and only recently have I started to feel alive hate has kept me going where the weak have given into disappear I know i'm going to hell when I die I have no doubt about that that is why I can live for now.

"What gives you the right to call us monsters?" Daiki asked not moving from his spot, "You are after all killing us 'monsters', so does that make you a mega-monster? Ms. Violet?" Daiki searched up on the woman attacking Chika in the CCG database, he barely had time to read anything though before lil' boss 'ordered' him to go for Chika. Chika who freed herself was lying crumpled on the floor she stood slowly and painfully up. "Heartless," She muttured out.

Violet lips coldly pursed for a few moments watching the other monster in pain moving the chains swiftly and gracefully to finish her, then said to the man called Daiki then said" yes I'm a mega monster but I sure as hell didn't choose this life and I would turn back time if I could but i'm what i'm now, also the name you called is only a code name my real name and past goes a long way back I doubt the company will find out my real name and past anytime soon but have fun trying". Violet could feel her strength and body are badly weakened but she's buying time so that they can't escape event if it meant she would be in a hospital bed for a few days.

'...After finishing my glass and feeling a touch of intoxication, I slide my tab across the bar to the tender...'

Hey! I think I'm headed out... feel free to close my tab I may or may not be back tomorrow. Thanks

'...The bartender nodded and collected the paper and payment. I slung my jacket over my shoulder and headed out of the bar into the night. Darkness just barely being held off by a dim light extending from the bars doorway gave enough light to make my way down the sidewalk towards my house...'

(Sorry about that! I have been really busy lately!)

Gūwa Monogatari

The Story-Teller glanced at Alex for a moment before sighing, "Fine! If you want to stay, then stay, but you will not interfere with my plans." The room they were now was a prison cell with no roof. "Now let us begin the final game." He said before activating his rinkaku kagune which grew and formed into a shape to almost exactly like Alex's kagune.

The
labyrinth made out of his kagune began to fall apart only leaving the two paths to lead towards the prison where they were located. When they entered, he gave them a choice. "I have an offer for you two, but each one has a reward and a consequence. The first is all these ghouls in these cells which could be used to become quinques, but!" He pointed to Joffry. "You must stay!" He looked back at Rio then smirked. "I also have these." He took out a folder which held a stack of papers within it. "These are CCG Classified files which would probably not be very good if they were leaked or perhaps seen by the public?" He set the files down and put a finger to his chin with the hand that was not covering his face. "If you choose this option then that fine young man over there!" He now pointed to Rio. "Will be required to stay for a little longer!" He took a step back then slowly removed his hand from his face. "Since you both are taking risks now, I guess I will too by revealing my appearance to you all." If only that clown was here! He would be having the time of his life with this game, but Strauss obviously trusted him more than that clown to run things down here. "Also I should mention that you shouldn't try to fight because reinforcements will arrive soon, so you better move fast and choose one! Which is it? To remove ghouls that may be high rank or less that may be good weapons? Or to prevent public exposure of the CCG's deepest secrets!?"

While The Story-Teller was rambling on and on, a girl was behind him who appeared to be 5'3 ft tall, but her appearance couldn't be made out due to the darkness of the corner she was hiding in. "Gūwa, you are taking too long. We were supposed to meet up a while back you know." Her voice carried a foreign accent that could not be made out.

Daku Akuma

Daku continued to follow Angel until he suggested once they reached a point where there were two paths, "We should split up. If someone is really following us, then they would most likely follow me instead of you since I am the one who appears to be stronger and mysterious." He glanced back at where the follower was at and looked back at Angel. "Once you are at your home, find me at the area we first met." He didn't wait to hear Angel's response and took off running in the other direction making his presence very conspicuous to the follower.

Cho Iro

Cho was watching a Television program which she was deeply into until Tristan spoke. She became startled by him and almost tripped over herself to stand up. "Oh hi Tristy!" She scratched the back of her head then smiled. "This place is really really nice! Sorry I was just watching the news about a serial killer named 'Sparkling Justice' "(If you guys get who I was trying to reference I will be so proud) Cho walked up to Tristan. "So umm...What was going on up there? We heard a lot noise up there, and Ame was up there for a while. Is everything alright? She wouldn't tell me anything. I could only tell that she was embarrassed for some reason." She had a puzzled look on her face then she leaned very closely towards his face with a sly grin. "Well? Are you planning to tell me?" Their faces were a few inches apart. From the way Cho was acting it almost seemed like she forgot that she lost her hand during the events that occurred earlier.

Toki Sadame

After Toki got dressed in his white school uniform, he came down to see Cho and Tristan very close to each other. He made no comment and went along to find Ame who was in the dining room where she had a map of Tokyo on. She already prepared packages for everyone and extras assuming if the others would return most likely. "Ame do you want me to go find the others who were here before? They could possibly endanger us or get into trouble themselves." He leaned against a corner with his arms and legs crossed.

Ame just glared at him, "I know what I am doing!" She was obviously still flustered over what happened earlier. Toki looked at his arm which has now healed since he arrived home after the battle with Chi.

"Ame are you worried about the CCG? I know that they attacked just right outside the house, but I think we are fine. We won't be attacked anytime soon." Toki held up his hands in defense.

"Toki, I have two rules: First, I'm never wrong. Second, if I'm wrong... back to the first rule." She looked back at him then blushed after realizing her mistake. (Again if you catch my reference from that quote. I will be proud.)

Ame Hi

Ame blushed at herself. Did she really just do that!? She might have blown her cover! She didn't want those around her to change their view of her just because she was secretly an otaku, but she obviously made a mistake with what she just said. It is true that she uses some of her free time to engage in those types of activities ranging from manga to anime, but she refused to expose herself now. "Just go get the two in the living room ready. We have some things to discuss." She sighed then sat down in the chair at the center of the table.

(Note the two references I used are two separate ones meaning they are not from the same thing)

@Sinister Clown

@Sir Grego

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back