• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

John continued to drive until the pair reached the 15th ward. By this point is was well into the evening and quickly approaching nightfall. John parked the car alongside a curb and then got out. As he got out he popped the trunk of the vehicle and grabbed his assault rife with a frag grenade and a couple of smoke grenades that were specifically purposed to obsecure a ghouls sight and smell making escape possible. "We are just here for recon so if things get too dangerous we bail understood?" John said while loading a magazine into his AR. "Do you sense any ghouls in our current area?" He asked while racking back the charging handle to his AR and chambering a round. @Daniel reaving @Sinister Clown

Last edited by a moderator:
Saint Nhoj]John continued to drive until the pair reached the 15th ward. By this point is was well into the evening and quickly approaching nightfall. John parked the car alongside a curb and then got out. As he got out he popped the trunk of the vehicle and grabbed his assault rife with a frag grenade and a couple of smoke grenades that were specifically purposed to obsecure a ghouls sight and smell making escape possible. [B]"We are just here for recon so if things get too dangerous we bail understood?" [/B]John said while loading a magazine into his AR. [B]"Do you sense any ghouls in our current area?" [/B]He asked while racking back the charging handle to his AR and chambering a round. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] @Sinister Clown
"It's the 15th ward of course I sence other ghouls." Annabel said as she got out her brief case in one hand as she scanned the area. "Plus if where only here for recon why do you need your ar?" She asked him before walking over and taking the keys from him then slipping them into one of her pockets before continuing to scan the area.

Joffry stared at the wall. "Am I human?" He asked under his breath. He thought about it for a second before saying "no." Clutching his backpack tight, but keeping his innocent smile.

@Daniel reaving[/URL]

@Sinister Clown
"Don't worry if I intended to abandon you, you would know." Annabel said before looking around then nodding at his state ment about interrogation. "Gladly." Annabel mumblrd as she looked around then pressed the botton on her brief case and it shot appart and a massive white and red scythe came out and she spun it around her had quickly before stopping it and smiling a little.

"Here take this" John said as he handed his partner a small blue tooth device. "This is so we can keep in contact. I will be standing back pulling security for you and if you see anything suspicious call it up to me and we will go from there." At that John radioed up to his highers that they were beginning their patrol and with that they stepped off. Annabel lead out front about 75 meters ahead of John so he could go unseen and provide covering fire if she came into contact. "That is a beauty of of scythe, I would seriously hate to be your enemy." John said quietly over the coms.

@Daniel reaving @Sinister Clown

Jason Ren

The two patrolling CCG doves interested Jason, so much so that he decided they would be his next meal. However, he'd have to be careful, since he smelled another ghoul. It definitely wasn't one of the two doves, so someone else was probably stalking them as well. "Besides," he whispered to himself,"The doves don't let ghouls join their ranks." He carefully kept his sight on them while moving to a different hiding spot.

@Saint Nhoj

@Daniel reaving

Yoshiro said:
Jason Ren
The two patrolling CCG doves interested Jason, so much so that he decided they would be his next meal. However, he'd have to be careful, since he smelled another ghoul. It definitely wasn't one of the two doves, so someone else was probably stalking them as well. "Besides," he whispered to himself,"The doves don't let ghouls join their ranks." He carefully kept his sight on them while moving to a different hiding spot.

@Saint Nhoj

@Daniel reaving
Annabel walked a couple more feet before she picked up the scent of another Ghoul and stopped. "Come out now." She called out knowing the ghpul would hear her and knowing those words would make John stop moving as she scanned the area for the source of the smell

@Saint Nhoj

Jason Ren

What, the dove had found him? Damn it! Ok, think think think! Jason stepped out of a nearby shadow, pulling his mask over the lower half of his face. "Alright dove, I'm stepping out. Tell your friend over there that you and I are......peacefully talking. I don't want a bullet in my head just yet." The mask luckily had a built in voice manipulator, so his words sounded deeper in tone.

Yoshiro said:
Jason Ren
What, the dove had found him? Damn it! Ok, think think think! Jason stepped out of a nearby shadow, pulling his mask over the lower half of his face. "Alright dove, I'm stepping out. Tell your friend over there that you and I are......peacefully talking. I don't want a bullet in my head just yet." The mask luckily had a built in voice manipulator, so his words sounded deeper in tone.
"You try any thing you will get a bullet to the head then a scythe to the neck." Annabel said before she held up a hand telling John to hold fire before she started twoards the ghoul her eyes where normal so he wouldn't tell she was also a ghoul

@Saint Nhoj

"Try to find out what he knows about ghoul activity in this area." John said over the coms while looking down the sights of his rifle at the area around the ghoul. "I don't like the looks of this. He didn't try to run and that means he is either stupid, strong, or has friends in the area. I don't like any of the latter so be careful." John then began the survey his surroundings looking for any possible hints of other ghouls in the area.

@Daniel reaving @Yoshiro @Sinister Clown

"Well, it's not like I can do anything right now. But maybe we can work something out. You let me go, I don't kill you and the meatsack over there." His kagune was slowly coming out into his clothes, making sure to not to reveal themselves until he needed them. They were wrapped around his stomach and chest, waiting for the dove to answer him.

@Saint Nhoj

@Daniel reaving

Yoshiro said:
"Well, it's not like I can do anything right now. But maybe we can work something out. You let me go, I don't kill you and the meatsack over there." His kagune was slowly coming out into his clothes, making sure to not to reveal themselves until he needed them. They were wrapped around his stomach and chest, waiting for the dove to answer him.
@Saint Nhoj

@Daniel reaving
Annabel just smiled at his cockiness. "Show me yours I'll show you mine." She said to him with a smile as her kagunes also started to produce under her clothing but didn't come out enough to show yet. She was ready for this fight and couldnt wait for it to happen as she raised a hand signaling John to prepare to fire on her signal.

Jason Ren

So, the doves had ghoul investigators? "Sorry, as much as I want to fight you, meat sack over there would interfere. I hate unfair fights, so I bid you goodbye!" He launched his kagune behind him. It stabbed into something nearby, and pulled him back.

Yoshiro said:
Jason Ren
So, the doves had ghoul investigators? "Sorry, as much as I want to fight you, meat sack over there would interfere. I hate unfair fights, so I bid you goodbye!" He launched his kagune behind him. It stabbed into something nearby, and pulled him back.
Annabel just smiled before giving John the signal to shoot as her eyes changed and her kagunes ripped through the back of her short and she launched after him using her six spider leg like kagunes to increase her speed more to catch up with him

@Saint Nhoj

Jason Ren

Using his two kagune limbs, he ripped parts of the street up and flung them at her as he ran. Her kagune would catch up with him in no time, so he had to make to put distance between that other dove and him. He might be able to handle her, but probably not both of them. So, if he could take her out first, his chances of survival would increase.

John fired a controlled pair at the ghouls legs, then followed up firing five rounds center mass. He knew that he bullets couldn't kill the ghoul but they could weaken him enough for his partner to take care of the rest. "Trail him I will be close behind. Try to capture him dead or alive preferably the latter but I won't complain either way." John growled over the coms while following Annabel.

@Yoshiro @Sinister Clown

Yoshiro said:
Jason Ren
Using his two kagune limbs, he ripped parts of the street up and flung them at her as he ran. Her kagune would catch up with him in no time, so he had to make to put distance between that other dove and him. He might be able to handle her, but probably not both of them. So, if he could take her out first, his chances of survival would increase.
"Try to keep up." Annabel said back through the coms as she split every peice of the street in half with her scythe and neared in on the ghouk quickly before launching into the air and landing in front of him with her kagunes punted straight at him and her scythe ready to strike as well

The bullets broke one of his limbs, and damaged his chest. "Ah, damn!" Jason growled, pain searing through him. He thought about the situation, which was proving to not be in his favor. "I guess I've got no choice." He whispered, and unleashed his kakuja. Its four scorpion stinger-like limbs flew out of his lower back, helping keep his balance as he turned to face the two investigators. He used two stingers to just barely block the ghoul-doves attack. It knocked him back a bit, but he got straight back up. He then used all of his limbs to launch himself at her, all six of them aimed for her body.

John finally caught up to the two facing off but still stayed back about 50 yards so he would not get in his partners way. John then fired shots at the ghoul that deliberately missed just to the left of him so the sound of the passing bullets would distract the ghoul. "Move in now while he is caught off guard!" John commanded over the coms to give his partner an advantage. John then took this time to change magazines and give Annabel more covering fire until she could close the distance.

@Daniel reaving @Yoshiro

Bullets whizzed past him, but he was already too gone to care. Jason flung himself again at the other ghoul, this time using two limbs to protect his vital parts while he used the rest to try and pierce her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back