• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

Joffry grins, the stitches pulling at the left half of his mouth. the blades of his Quinque spinning at a high speed to reflect the bullets from the ghouls attacks. he runs around the room, dodging the bullets, encirciling until he was to close for the guns range to mater. "it's sweet. a monster like you saving your friends." he says to Dakus face. one blade sinks into each of Dakus shoulders, as Joffry holds onto Daku and cuts at each non vital organ he can think of. "I want you to suffer monster. suffer like the families you destroy. suffer like the child who was born with no name and brought into this world to entertain you. suffer like me!" he said, slashing and slashing. SUddenly a red blur shot across the room, knocking Joffry off Daku and through a wall. Joffry was knocked out cold by the attack and his Quinques fail-safe activated. since it worked on physic waves from it's wielder, when the brain becomes inactive during combat it automatically flies it's owner to a specified location. in this case, the CCG Precinct.

Alex had ran around a corner when the CCG showed up to save Chi. he was about to leave when he heard a familiar sound. he ran to the screaming, it was Joffry. he was attacking a large Ghoul. Alex let his anger get the better of him and rushed in without thinking. he smashed into Joffry and sent him through a wall, but before he could finally kill his foe, he had to watch his butchered sisters wings carry Joffry to safety. he turned angrily and walked over to Daku. "are you ok? I assume you could have handled him, but I have some history with that guy, and I let my hatred get the better of me."

@Reika Suzuya[/URL]

@Yoshiro
Yoshiro said:
"Sorry, didn't know I couldn't make jokes." Zack just sat in his seat and closed his eyes. He might as well get some sleep on the way there.
"No! Reika-chan's going with!" she huffed determinedly, scrambling into the vehicle next to Zack as if to prove a point. It wasn't as if she'd never been of any help before, having proven herself useful a few times just for hanging around Juuzou. "Reika-chan wants to help! It's not fair to Reika-chan to say Reika-chan can't or isn't supposed to or anything like that!"

@Bad night star

@Yoshiro

Jason Ren

Leaping from building to building, he scoured for some source of food and/or entertainment. He really shouldn't be in the 1st Ward, since doves were pretty much stationed on every corner, but he had to see him. To make sure Zack was okay. Problem was, Jason had no clue where Zack was here. "Fuck it, I'm grabbing something to eat." With that, he used his kagune to clamber down the building towards some humans in an alley.

Zack Ren

Zack didn't mind having another person with them. Heck, they'd probably need Reika's help in this investigation. "Ringo, having her along would significantly help our chances of figuring out what's going on."

Tristan leaped through the Chasm, most of the time it appeared that he was running along the walls to try avoid any ghouls stepping in his way; as he noticed Cho using her kagune Tristan became distracted by the color and form of her Ukaku kagune being dazed by it "...Nice wings.." he said with a slight smile, Cho would be able to feel his heart rate going up by the second after that.

As they finally reached back to the entrance of the Chasm, Tristan rammed right through the gate and went through the bushes stopping at what he thought would be a 'safe location' and setting Cho down, kneeling beside her he looked back to her hand and sighed "I'm sorry for bringing you into that, the bitch wasted my time all for nothing." pausing for a moment as he snickered "And she got you hurt too." looking towards her earlier on blown off hand "Hopefully it grows back.." he said trying to make a slight joke as he gave off another cheeky smile, he seemed to look around quite often making sure no one would get the jump on them.

@LordFang99

Jason Ren

After his snack, Jason headed for a different ward, hoping to avoid any doves on the way out. He reminded himself to get a mask next time he went by that mask shop, and leapt across another skyscraper. "God today sucks." He muttered to himself.

"we should leave" Alex said to Daku. he walked toward the exit and then stopped to look back at Daku "you know, a thank you would have been nice." he said, cracking a fake smile. the joke was cheesy but he had this feeling that he would need to start making friends soon. "after tonight, it might be a bad idea for Ghouls to live alone." he said so it was just audible to Daku. he then turned to the sky and flew. he got so high that he was nearly invisible in the red of the sky as the sun rose for morning. he flew to the apartment he was staying at and landed on the roof. he went down the roof access and entered his room through the window. luckily his apartment was in a high end distract, where ghouls where not suspected to hide. he laid on his bed and slept.

"why?" Joffry was walking through a dark corridor. the same corridor he walked through every night. "you let him do this." he walked and walked and kept walking, the end seemed near, but he never reached it. "you let him kill me!" Joffry started jogging, his arms wrapped together, closed around his chest. "it's all your fault!" he ran now, his arms still bracing his chest. his eyes closed as he hurtled head first down the endless corridor. "Help me!" he kept running "Why won't you HELP me!" he released his arms and started running at full speed, trying to escape. "JOFFRY? HELP ME JOFFRY?" he could sense it. he knew he was finally at the end of the hallway. he had entered the light at the end but he did not open his eyes. he heard the familiar sound from that night. the heavenly voice that had been growing louder turned into a hellish gurgling. he finally built up the courage to look. he opened his eyes. he was at the end of a sewer system. an escape route the ghouls had made in case of CCG attack. he looked at his hands, he was no more then 10, blood stained them. he looked to the ground to see Amy. he burst out into tears. he fell to his knees and held her in his arms. she was trying to speak, trying to plead for help. Joffry just held her tight. then he felt a pain in his back. he turned to see her wings stabbing him. she stood up and smiled sinister at him. "Help me Joffry. Help me get my brother back. save him from the darkness." she said. Joffry was unable to move as she crawled into the large hole in his back. her wings where the only thing that stayed outside his body. "Let me use you to save my brother. and we can all be one big happy family." she said in his head. he looked up to see Alex standing above him, but he wasn't quite Alex. he was a real dragon. a demon to be killed by a gallant knight. "be my knight Joffry." she said in his head, as a sword and shield appeared in his hand. the dragon reared back, Joffry held the shield up as the dragon blew his hot flames onto him then, suddenly, Joffry awoke. he looked around the precinct infirmary. no one was there. his wings had been put back into the backpack and where laying on the floor. he stared at them and started to cry.

Jason

It's a shame his body rejected cigarettes, otherwise this would have been a perfect time to smoke. Back in his room at the hospital again, wishing he could really decorate the place. Maybe a few blood stains here, a corpse tastefully nailed into the wall, perhaps a poster of a band. But as long as Zack believed him to be under psychiatric help, he couldn't do jackshit with the room. The staff wouldn't mind, they'd probably encourage it so that Zack would stay away. But that's why he even kept up the charade. He couldn't bear for his precious brother, the one thing tying him to a normal life, see him as one of them. Ever since they were thrust into the real world, Jason had, and would continue, to do all he could for Zack. The kid needed a break. He often thought about making Zack into a ghoul, but that was a definite no go. The CCG would find out, and they'd both be killed. No, better to leave all the death to Jason. He really didn't mind it either way.

Angel looks aroubd if she can see Daku "Where is he?" she mumbles. Kyle sighs "Don't know, but he'll probably find you again, though that's creepy as hell" he says and starts walking Angel to her house "Can't we take the car?" Angel asks, but Kyle shakes his head. It becomes a rather comfortable quiet, Angel thinking about a few things while Kyle kept an eye on the surroundings.

Yoshiro said:
Jason Ren
Leaping from building to building, he scoured for some source of food and/or entertainment. He really shouldn't be in the 1st Ward, since doves were pretty much stationed on every corner, but he had to see him. To make sure Zack was okay. Problem was, Jason had no clue where Zack was here. "Fuck it, I'm grabbing something to eat." With that, he used his kagune to clamber down the building towards some humans in an alley.

Zack Ren

Zack didn't mind having another person with them. Heck, they'd probably need Reika's help in this investigation. "Ringo, having her along would significantly help our chances of figuring out what's going on."
"See! He thinks Reika-chan'll be useful!" she said pointedly with a smug little grin.

@Bad night star

@Yoshiro

Iroha gave a sign. “Fine, I’m not unfair I realize when my vote is out numbered.” She reached over Zack to pull at Reika cheek a little. “ But one screw up and you’re sitting in the car, Alright Reika-chan.” She let her go and started the car before pulling out of her parking spot.

@Reika Suzuya

@Yoshiro

Zack Ren

"So, are we off then?" Zack asked, already partially asleep. He brought his briefcase to his lap and held it tightly while he let himself drift off.

Rio Shitori

Rio was currently in the 20th ward where currently all the events had been occurring in, travelling by car he went to the school which earlier during the day was dismissed due to a series of events leading from the Gym to a classroom. Rio felt as if he could smell that ghouls had something to do with it, once entering the school Rio first checked out the Gym where the fake body was, walking up the body it appeared that the piece of paper with a blood smile on it still remained there "This looks like the work of Happy" pausing for a moment to let out a sigh "I doubt it, he normally has 'reason' for his killings and this is a fake body." he suggested to himself poking the fake body hanging from the ceiling "Damn thing doesn't even feel real, guess it really isn't hard to trick kids.." he then left the gym, walking to the Classroom he investigated the scene of the shooting, finding the direction and angle the bullet came from, he came the realization that it definitely wasn't a miss shot, whoever shot the bullet was aiming for someone in the classroom however what didn't make sense is what the gym's fake body and this shot meant 'Maybe the shooter found who they were looking for, in the classroom?' he stood back up and went back to his car, as far as he was concerned he was done with the school but had a lot to think of, he got a recent text from Sir. Owari to make sure that the two new partners and to be wary of himself, Rio looking at the message pondered tossing it on the other seat of the car he switched gears and zoomed off, speeding he appeared to be in a rush.

Yoshiro said:
Zack Ren
"So, are we off then?" Zack asked, already partially asleep. He brought his briefcase to his lap and held it tightly while he let himself drift off.
Noticing his actions, Reika leaned on Zack's shoulder and stared at him with those odd silvery-gray eyes of hers.

"Are you really gonna try fighting while all sleepy?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
Noticing his actions, Reika leaned on Zack's shoulder and stared at him with those odd silvery-gray eyes of hers.
"Are you really gonna try fighting while all sleepy?" she asked.

[/QUOTE]
Zack barely opened his left eye to look at her. "Ever hear the saying 'You can't fight on an empty stomach'? I can't fight well if I don't take naps often." With that, he closed his eyes.

Cho Iro

"Can we take a rest? I am starting to get tired from using my kagune." Cho panted heavily. She was exhausted by all the ghouls they came across along the way she had to slaughter. Those ghouls were ones they could not avoid unfortunately, so they became an issue. She looked up at Tristan and smiled softly. After hearing all the things Tristan had to say, she sat down on a rock. A moment past and Cho was almost ready until she heard movement. "Hey do you hear that?" She got up and looked around. Cho eventually noticed a bush moving and approached it carefully. Eventually she got impatient and leaped into the bush to tackle whatever was in it. "I got you now!" She yelled.

Daku Akuma

Daku was down a corridor to find an alternative exit to leave since the chasm collapsed. The chasm collapsed as a result of all the chaos and damaged caused by Tristan and Cho invading, so he was left with very little options. He pondered over the thought of what Angel had said over and over again, but he could not reach a conclusion. He had deactivated his Kakuja earlier after Alex had interfered with the battle. 'Honestly, I didn't need any help. That little brat didn't even poke a hole into my Kakuja,' he thought to himself. He continued walking till he found himself in a hallway made out of wood. 'This is probably unstable.' He continued walking until he saw a light which appeared to be from a candle on a small table. A figure was sitting next to the table and candle on a small wooden chair. "Wouldn't it be tragic for a hero such as yourself to meet a sad end here?" It was a man. His eyes were red and he had dirty blond hair that was in a long bob cut. He was also holding a red book with golden outlines that had "Story Teller" on its cover. "I heard from father that you have been playing with my big brother." He glared at Daku.

Ame Hi

Ame was sitting with a bag of bodies around the cave entrance. She had been waiting for a while to see when the others would come out, but they didn't seem to be appearing soon. She managed to taze all these ghouls, but she had no idea when they will wake up. When she stood up, a leg kicked her which made her fall over. 'Just my luck!' She moved to start kicking the ghoul to see if she could get it a concussion. Unfortunately that made a lot of noise and shook the bush. When she almost had him settled down, she got tackled by Cho. "What the bloody hell!" Ame screamed while getting her taser out.

"Oh it's you! Geez I thought it was somebody dangerous!" Cho stood up while rubbing her temples. Cho smiled, but Ame's face just had the opposite of that. Ame got up and saw Tristan behind her watching this all happen. She looked at the ghoul bag one more time to make sure they were still out then lifted it up.

"Do you mind? I was trying to collect important specimen for my research." She walked up to Tristan and Cho who were outside of the bush. "What are you guys doing here anyways? Where is the rest?" She looked for Angel and Kyle, but she didn't see them. '
Must have gotten split up...' Ame continued to frown until she noticed Cho's missing hand. "How does it feel, if you don't mind answering?"

"Oh its nothing, I will find someway to fix this eventually!" Cho grinned.

Chi Dansu

By the time she fully recovered and healed, it was almost midnight. "Damn...Kanashimi is going to be so mad at me!" She was in an office in her chair spinning around. Chi looked out the window behind her and watched the city. "Why did things have to turn out this way?" She look down at her feet.

Tristan just stood and watched as Cho tackled the bush, as the woman stood out of the bush he had recognized her from earlier and it had reminded him just how much time he wasted on trying to save Angel earlier resulting with him getting agitated from the thought of it he replied to Ame's question with a rather blunt answer "Are you talking about that bitch who made me go into that Chasm for no reason? I don't know where she is and right now I could care less." walking up to the two he looked to Cho with a slight smile before looking back to Ame "You're the woman from earlier right? For a human you seem to know your stuff, so here is my next question who are you really?" his expression seemed firm and his eyes narrowed down at Ame, he suspected that she would first off try lying to him and attempt to act confused about the situation, although he also took the possibility she may only tell 'part' of truth it would have been obvious to Ame that Tristan didn't trust her.

He walked closer to the bush, there was a tree beside it which Tristan used to lean on and fold his arms as he glared at Ame waiting for her answer although she was the only one to help Cho with her hand at the same time what could make him trust that Ame wouldn't try anything sneaky? If it is one thing Tristan learned from living it is that Humans and ghouls alike are cruel and pathetic beings where now it's rendered Tristan with major trust issues in fact the only person he felt he could even slightly trust is Cho which for some reason surprised him.

@LordFang99

Ame Hi

"This really isn't the appropriate place to talk about something like who I am. You never know who may be watching, so come with me. We can talk at my place." Ame then looked at Cho. "You come too! I can probably help you with your hand." She motioned them with her hand to follow. "If I remember correctly, then Toki should be still at the house, so he can help if we need it." She began to walk forward and lifted up the bag over her shoulder. "Come on you two! We don't want to be ambushed right?" Cho looked at Tristan and smiled then started to follow Ame.

Daku Akuma

The man kept blabbering on and on about himself, but when he finally got close enough, he got a good look on his appearance.

DxDpPhD404tccaTiw_tnt0Vk3IiyKUB8KFhkaa3TgHUjabpwFysWnCLRR1O43PR-091NLtbyphhgdz9LKGIet1FlpaVcjmwWZQ0f3H06cCBdXr29TxMFf5YO0GV0uM-PjGx6Ww8O

"Are you done talking yet?" Daku asked impatiently.

Toki Sadame

Toki was watching TV on the couch in the living room when he heard Ame arrive with Cho and Tristan. He leaned up and glared at them both before going up to his room on the second floor. 'I am not in the mood to talk to anyone.' He thought to himself. He cursed under his breath when he heard Ame call out to him for dinner, but he ignored her and locked the door. Toki heard laughter presumably from Cho, but he couldn't tell since he did not know them all well. He looked around his room and noticed Ame's raven standing on his desk. "Nyx! Come on! You have your own room did you forget?" He unlocked the door and forced the poor raven out of his room. He decided that it was a tiring day, so he needed to take a nap. His arm still hasn't fully healed, but he didn't care at this point. All he needed was some rest.

@Sinister Clown

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker would walk the streets heading to CCG Headquarters, keeping lookout for any Ghoul. 'Whoever I'm supposed to meet better get there when I get there or before' I'd say in my mind. I'd stop at a costume store and see Ghoul costumes for kids and think, 'Why would kids want to look like those terrible creatures? It's plain stupid.' I'd turn my head back straight and get into CCG Headquarters and read files. 'Rio, aye? Well, he better get here fast or else'

Rio Shitori

Rio had finally arrived at the CCG headquarters and rushed inside, after seeing a message from Kanashimi Owari he felt that it must be urgent to get there quickly, or perhaps he was just being his inpatient self again none the less Kanashimi was his boss and he rushed into the building making his way to the top floor where Kanashimi's office would be as he walked down the hallway he pondered to himself
'It's strange though..I wouldn't see Kanashimi sending me out on my own without my partner here, maybe he's giving me a sub...Bah I'll find out!' he continued towards Kanashimi's office, opening the door he looked around the room only to see Kanashimi in his seat in the same position as always, as if he was up to something.

Kanashimi Owari

Kanashimi sighed as Rio walked through the door "You're late.." an expression of disappointment on his face "Only if you were like your brother.." he added it was, they both seemed to have known eachother as Rio also greeted him "Sorry Sir, I was caught up." bowing with respect afterwards.

Kanashimi let out a small sigh and continued "I have more knews of the Akatsuki, it seems that we have confirmed more members however I haven't allowed anyone to move in on them yet." he paused for a moment "I will tell you the rest once your partner for this assignment arrives." he stated giving a hand sign gesturing for Rio to take a seat and wait.

@TheRPingMudkip

Joffry cleared his eyes and picked up his backpack. he looked in the mirror and smiled. he skipped down the hallway from the infirmary and found his way to Kanashimi's office. "Hello? I was suppose to meet the chief today but I did something else instead." he said, trying to collect his thoughts for a moment "I think it had something to do with a raid?...I went to an amusement park maybe?" he tried to remember what he had done before the infirmary. "oh well, whatever it was, it was fun." he said smiling at the two men in the office. "like a theme park with masks and stuff."

"What a team…” Iroha muttered as she drove through the streets of Tokyo. “ We’re heading to the scene of where the body was found and we’ll move on foot from there. But with this traffic you may not get as much sleep as you’d like.”

Poker would sneak out behind Kanashimi's desk without being seen by Rio. He snuck quietly. He snuck behind Rio. Poker opens a crack in the door and spits through it. Then he would shut the door again, and lock it. His face would turn back to Rio's back. Poker would jump high onto Rio, hanging from his shoulders.

"Sleep is still sleep." Zack said softly. He started to drool a bit, which made him seem more like a kid than anything. Suddenly, he sat upright, very much awake. "Do you have any RC suppressants or cRC gas?" Checking his own briefcase, he closed it and sighed. "I was thinking that if all of this is an attack by a group of ghouls, we could use the suppressants or gas to neutralize their kagunes and bring them in for questioning."

Rio Shitori

Rio being startled stumbeled forward slightly when a dog poker had lept hopped onto his shoulder and decided to hang from there, turning his head he made eye contact with poker "I guess your member number 3." he stated then turning his attention back towards the new arrives, Rio was slightly shocked of who his 'partner' for this assignment would be was just some kid, looking to Kanashimi in disbelief he asked "Who is this kid and what's he doing in your office Sir. Owari?" his eyes rolled back and set onto Joffry as Rio sat there pondering.

Kanashimi Owari

Kanashimi sighed as he spread his hands apart and placed them gently on the office table, he looked to the three and slightly smiled "First off I guess there should be introductions.." he paused for a moment, it seemed that Rio was first in line for the order Kanashimi was going in "Rio Shitori is a first class investigator and will be running this team for the assignment, the two of you are to listen to him, I'm sure that you have already heard of him once before so introductions shouldn't be needed." giving another slight pause before continuing "That dog is Poker don't underestimate his capabilities, he has been specifically trained by high ranked members of our organization and should prove very useful for this assignment." moving his head towards Joffry he had finally explained what Rio had been waiting to hear "Now this, is Joffry.." he let out a small sigh "The youngest recorded member of the CCG, he's considered a necessary evil and will be a great addition to the team however during this assignment I may assign more investigators on your team to assure success." After introducing everyone Kanashimi went back to his preparation taking out multiple files each with some information of the Akatsuki "As for the Akatsuki, the only thing we know so far is their leader 'Kami' also a SSS+ Classed ghoul, it would be wise to take caution when making any sudden movements on the Akatsuki as it's suspected for every member of the Ghoul organization to at least be S+ class. Something that we've uncovered is a Chasm of ghouls close by to a school that today found a fake hanging body from the ceiling, Rio has the rest of the information, your assignment is to uncover the identity of the Akatsuki members and stop any movements they take all other actions taken are purely up to your decision, Rio."

Rio Shitori

Rio nodded agreeing with everything Kanashimi had said, giving a slight bow along with "Yes Sir." he turned his attention back onto Joffry, giving him a slight smirk he extended his hand to shake his and continued talking "Youngest huh? I think you'd like my little brother yknow." he said with a long and gracious smile on his face, he then looked to Poker and asked if he was ready "So, ready?" he asked petting the dog on it's head slightly, Rio didn't seem to mind that Poker sat on his shoulder in fact after the conversation in the office Rio became adapted to it.

@TheRPingMudkip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back