• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Raiden walked into the coffee shop and says " “I’d like a decaf, triple, grande, soy, three-pump mocha, no-whip mocha.” to the person on the counter. Raiden then takes out his wallet and takes out the money to pay off the coffee.

Renshi smiled "glad you like it... my cousin, Yui made it" he said to him proudly. He really care about her, she is the nicest person anyone would ever meet... unless they get on her bad side.

@Daniel reaver

----

Yui looked st the dove and listened careful and nodded "coming up sir" she said with a smile as she started to make the coffee " why don't sit down?... see don't serve to go coffee"

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

"Sure thing." Raiden said. He then took a seat. (How did you know i was a dove. My quinque is a pocket knife that is in my pocket.)

Drake smiled at him then looked over at yui before frowning at the scent of dove 'just great' he thought "so how has business been" he asked the boy as his eyes trailed over to yui especialy her face

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at the customer and smiled " is this your first time here, sir?" She asked him.

@Kawaii Centipede

-----

Renshi looked at Drake " Business has been great, we haven't had any problems" he said to Drake as he watched him look at Yui, but said nothing.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Dream smiled at the waiter "that's good so not ghoul problems" he said with a smile before he eyed yui again still stuck on how she looked just like the girl that river was with before he beat the shot out of him

@Evergreen98

Yui smiled " well you came to the right place. This place is know for serving really good coffee" she said and as she served the mocha to the dove.

@Kawaii Centipede

----

Renshi nodded " yep... this is a place where everyone come and relax...." he said with another smile. " So no worries"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Last edited by a moderator:
"Have you heard of that thanatos" he asked the ghoul loud enough for yui to hear to see how she reacted "I heard some random group was hunting him along with the CCG he said to the ghoul

@Evergreen98

"Thank you ma'mm." Raiden said and he took the coffee and drank it. Raiden then got a text from the CCG. You have done good Raiden. We will now give you something more extraordinary. Come to the head quarters as fast as you can. Raiden finished his coffee got up and left a tip. "Bye." Raiden said. He then headed out for the HQ.

When he got there a person came up to him and said "Follow me sir." Raiden followed him down a long hall. He then went into an elevator down what felt like 100 feet. They told him to lay down on this table and they gave him some gasses that got him knocked out. Raiden then woke up with one ghoul eye except instead of it being black it was grey.. (Not a half ghoul i'm still human. Raiden can still eat human food.) Raiden got up and he felt unbearable pain. He let out a scream and then a red renkaku came out of his back. "What is happening to me." Raiden said. Then a person came up to him and told him that he was a quinx. He was still human, but he has a kagune. He has about 60% of a ghouls power. (Before any one freaks out. Raiden is not a half ghoul. He has a Kugune and he is not as powerful as an actual ghoul. He is about as strong as a rank A ghoul. If Raiden had to challenge any ghoul from this RP with just his quinx abilities he would probably die. Thankfully he still gets to use his quinque.) Raiden is then released and he decides to go home for the day.

Yui watched the dove leave and didnt react to what Drake said. She took the money put it in the cash register and wash the cup of coffee.

Renshi thought for a moment "hm....Sorry.... that name doesn't ring a bell... I have been traveling around the wards... so I am not up to date with what has been happening here... all I know some strong doves have been arriving due to some trouble...." he said to him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Drake laughed a little "oh ok I was just wondering if you've heard of him...... Still it's pretty scary how a ghoul is able to be called death" he said before taking a sip of coffee "I even heard some people talking that they even know what he's like........ A heartless creature that will never love any one or he's just pretending to if he is with any one" he said so yui could here and so he could see if the words got under her skin

@Evergreen98

Sora walks around the ally ways and found a human to feed on. He put on his mask that looks like a fox and activates his kagune. Sora then grabs the human with two tentacles. covers his nose and mouth with the other two tentacles so he doesn't make any noise. Sora then gets ready to kill with the other tentacles. "I'm sorry my friend, but i will try to make it a quick and painless death." Sora then slices the head off so that he would dies quickly. Sora then eats the rest of the corpse. Sora was stuffed after that. He made sure to eat the whole body so that no one was calling the police about a ghoul attack. Sora then walked into the coffee shop again so that he could get something to wash down the meal. "One Mocha please." Sora Says.(Sorry if i say Raiden isntead of sora. I use Raiden for most of my rp characters.)

@Evergreen98

Yui still didn't react to what he said. She is use to this kind of talk since she hear it alot from people and doves. She hummed a little as she got the next order ready for Renshi.

Renshi chuckled a little at what he said " hm... seems quiet the monster" he said with a little bit of amusement in his eyes. He then said to him quietly " you would be surprised what ghouls are like when they are well... trying to be normal" he said as he was using himself as refrence.

Yui’s heard the customer coming and her eyes widened a little. There was bit of blood on the customer that just came in. Renshi also blinked, he went over to the customer grabbed him and dragged him into the back of the shop, before anyone could notice. He closed the door and facepalmed " are you kidding me?! You do not come here after you ate off a human! There is blood on you!" The walls were sound proof so Renshi's yelling could not be heard.

@Daniel reaver

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

Blake watched them then sighed before looking at yui "so what's your name" he asked her softly knowing what was going on back there as he laughed a little seing as the shop was basiacly empty

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sorry sorry. I couldn't help it and besides. these are my only pair of clothes. I live in the streets. My parents dies a long time ago." Sora said.

Renshi sighed and facepalmed "you knew I was a ghoul and the red head back there was a ghoul... you could have asked if you could have some food.....your lucky I grabbed you before anyone saw you...." he sighed and started walking " follow me... I'll lend you some of my clothes..."

@Kawaii Centipede

----

Yui looked over the Drake " my name is Yui sir" she said as she took the tray with the orders that Yui was suppose and looked at the orders. She started to serve them before the coffee got cold. She and Renshi use the same be numbering system that Jasper taught them.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Drake sighed a little "hey have you seen this new ghoul that's out there she wears some sort of red and white cat mask?" He said to her as he reached up scratching his ear slightly as it passed over the small ear peice that fit perfectly into his ear so it was nearly impossible to see as some one feed him questions and other things as he worked to see if she was the girl or not

@Evergreen98

Yui hummed a little as she served the customers "no sir i haven't " she said to him. Her uncle told that if anyone asked her or Renshi any sort of information about certain ghouls to say you don't know, since he didn't want ghouls and customers worrying about unwanted information going in and out. If it between customers it's fine and said to leave it, he wants this place to be as worry free and tension free as possible.

@Daniel reaver

-----

Renshi went over and handed him some clothes. He smiled " my name is Renshi... what's you name?" He asked.

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

Drake sighed "oh well I heard some one had some thing that ghoul wanted... Ssomething about a katana" he said as he put the money on the table and stood up turning to the door and grining happy that one of his paramor where able to slip in One night and swipe it from her room when she slept in rivers room even he didn't know what night or if it was this building

@Evergreen98

Masaki had enough of sitting on the rooftops so he stood up and started to travel across the rooftops, he put his mask on and his hood up just in case of being attacked, he didn't want anyone to find out his identity. "Ahh~ This search for any White Lotus members is just a waste of time.. I should just give up and move on" Masaki let out a sigh which then turned into a chuckle, he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked across the rooftops, scanning the ground below in search of other ghouls. Eventually he jumped down from the rooftops and into an alleyway, he saw a ghoul ripping into the flesh of a woman. "That's just... Unnecessary.." Masaki said as the ghoul turned his head, it was clear that he is only acting out of hunger. The ghoul then attacked Masaki but was overwhelmed by his speed, the ghoul unleashed his bikaku kagune and smashed Masaki into a wall. "Ugh... It seems I've gotten rusty.." Masaki let out a sigh as he too unleashed his kagune and fired multiple shards at the ghoul, who was overwhelmed and fell dead on the floor. Masaki held his arm in pain as he retracted his kagune back into him, staring down at the two corpses "God damit... That little dispute is bound go attract Doves... And with those shards in that ghouls body they will know I'm in this ward.. Then my hiding would have been useless.." Masaki sat on the ground and began to bandage up his arm. "I admit... He got me good.." Masaki chuckled

"My name is Sora. Thanks for the clothes." Sora then took the clothes and put them on. "Sooo about my coffee. When will i get it." Raiden said. He still wanted some of this Delicious coffee. "Oh and i was also wondering if I could get a job here because i have nothing better to do, and i also need to money."

@Evergreen98

Raiden was in his bed having a nightmare. He was rustling in his bed and then suddenly he woke up from the night mare with a really heavy breath. "I should go out now. I need some fresh air." Raiden walked around hoping that he could keep his new abilities down. Raiden decided to get some coffee to clear his mind. Raiden went over to the coffee shop and went up to the counter. "One espresso please." Raiden said.

Yui blinked when he mention he has her katana ' how did he....' she then accidentally placed on of the coffee a little too roughly on the counter making a clink sound as she looked at Drake. She was about o say something but the Dove customer who now oddly smells different was at the counter. She bit her lips a little and went back to over to the counter and started to make his order. She seemed normal, but a looked worried about her katana being taken.

Ranshi looked as the ghouls changed into clothes " you'll get it soon.. and if you need a job you need to talk to my uncle he hires people.... he is down the hall and the second room to the right" he said to him

@Daniel reaver

@Kawaii Centipede

~♤~

Drake grined at her Reaction beofore leaving the coffee shop "well it was nice to meet you I'll be sure to come back for some coffee soon" he called to them as the dopr slowly shut and he walked away as if nothin had happened but the grin still on his face "ohhh so this pretty girl is rivers yui *chuckles* I wonder how he would feel if I took her from him.... And maybe made her my own" he said to him self a sinister look in his eye as he walked his plan already being formed in his head

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back