• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Jasper sighed a little " alright... but if even think about hurting them, I want you to come back in" he said to him but smelled that the scent was going . " or you can stay out... they left..."

@Daniel reaver

----

Yui smiled and nodded " Don't worry, I will" she said to him with a kind smile. She put a tray with 3 coffee and 4 pastries, who came by and took the tray and place another order for Yui get ready.

As she was getting the order she listened to their conversation quietly. She blinked and almost spilled the coffee she was pouring, the male Dove said that the headstones will be replace and it would come out Rei's pay check. Of course her back was to him and he didn't the smile that appeared on her face when he said that 'that kind of him....' She thought. She turned around and put the tray.

She looked at him as he got up to leave and smiled " glad you liked this place... please come again" she said to him and then looked at Rei who left a few minutes afterward " please come again" after they left she hummed happily and took the money and put it in the cash register.

Renshi came over to get the next readied order. He looked again Yui and smiled " happy again tour the headstones being replaced?" Yui smiled happily and nodded. Renshi chuckled and patted her head. He leaned in and whispered " be careful around him... he the CCG's right hand man.... I have heard ghouls talk about him..." Yui nodded " I will..." Renshi smiled " oh and a friend of mine loved you coffee and wanted me to give his regards" Yui smiled and looked at Masaki " your welcome" Renshi blinked "hey I am also good at observing" she said to Renshi who laughed

@HellKnight

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

River soghed with releif "that's good" he said softly before smiling and nodding back to jasper the. Heading back out to the cafe smiling at yui when he entered then walked over siting down at the bar "hey yui can I get a sweetened coffee" he asked her in the most gentlemen like way

@Evergreen98

Masaki watched the two Doves leave the cafe and as they did he began to feel more relaxed. "Ah, that's better" he muttered to himself as he continued sipping on his coffee, he then heard one of the waiters say thanks to him, it was Renshi's cousin. Masaki nodded in response and gave her a smile as he then turned back and continued sipping on his coffee, the thought of the whereabouts of the White Lotus making him think about what could have befallen them, he shook it off, knowing that it would turn him into a nervous wreck. "Ahh~" he hummed to himself as he finished his coffee and got up from his chair, taking the empty cup to the counter as he put tip next to it. "I'll be sure to come here again.." He muttered to himself with a smile

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at River and smiled "of course" she said to him and pours him a cup of already readied coffee. She put it in front onf him and smiled happily, the thought of her parents' headstones be replaced made her really happy.

@Daniel reaver

Renshi then looked back at Masaki and smiled " glad you like the place... please come again" he said to him and stretched a little.

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

"Why so happy" he asked her with a warm smile as he placed a hand onto her in a loving fashion "does it have to do with the grave stones" he asked her softly hoping her brother wouldn't do any thing by his gesture to her

@Evergreen98

Masaki nodded to Renshi with a smile, "I will, don't you worry, but I am going to leave in a minute.." He looked at Renshi with a serious expression yet his voice was incredibly calming a he whispered to him, "I went back to the HQ yesterday, no one was in there... So now I'm stuck." He sighed and chuckled slightly, now speaking in his normal tone of voice "So I need to think of my next move, the coffee helped me do that." Masaki smiled at Renshi and then towards the girl, "I don't believe we've met.. But that coffee was nice, so I thank you for it" with that, Masaki left the coffee shop, and began to walk the streets. @Evergreen98

Yui looked at River and nodded "yep! There were two Doves here and one was a higher and other was rhe one that we ran into last night...the higher up said that the headstones will be replace and it will come out of the paycheck of the dove from last night!" She said to him quietly and happily. She was really happy about it. She then looked at Masaki and nodded with a smile " i am glad you liked it...... please come again and be careful..."

Renshi looked at Masaki and frowned a little " i see... well I wish you luck and if you need a place to stay I can always ask my uncle to let you in" he said with a smile as he watch him leave. He then looked at River who placed a hand on his cousin. He tilted his head as he looked at River, who had a kind smile on his face ' hmm... are those two....'

@Daniel reaver

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's good" he said softly to her as he held onto her hand and smiled at her warmly "so how did you sleep last night. You sure where tired" he said playfully to her as he laughed 'does she care about me the way I care about her' he thought as he looked into her eyes

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at him and smiled " i slept well... I am surprised I didn't have any nightmares last night..." she said to softly as she smiled as she gripped his hand a little. She then heard a camera went off and turned her head and saw Renshi taking a picture of her and River. Renshi looked at her with a sly grin " i see you finally fou-" Yui cover his mouth with her face red. Renshi laughed a little and patted her head " i am happy for you"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River looked over coldly at yuis brother an icy glare on his face "really?" He asked in a cold tone ice in his breath as he spoke while looking the ghoul down then smiling a little knowing full well who this one was

@Evergreen98

Renshi just gave River a childish grin " you better take good care or you will have to deal with me" she said to him. Yui's face was red and Renshi just laughed. Yui smiled a little and hugged him " i am so happy your back" Renshi smiled and then Yui gave him the tray with the orders " now go serve these" Renshi took them and Yui pushed him along. Renshi chuckled and walked off.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River chuckled softly as hw watched him walk off theb turned to yui a happy smile "for being the blacl demon he seems rather childish and energetic" he said in a soft mumble so only Yui could hear before taking another drink of the coffee she had made for him

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at River and tilted her head " he is called the Black Demon?" She asked him quietly. "When did he get that?... he didn't have one when he left to travel around the wards" she said to River as she got the next order ready.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River laughed a little "then I'm guessing you didnt know he was an SSS either" he said softly to yui before leaning over the table and kissing yuis cheek softly then geting out of the chair "I'll be back ok" he said softly to her before he stuck his hands in his pockets and left the cafe a warm smile on his face as he started to walk around town eventually ending up in an empty street

@Evergreen98

(@HellKnight you should send one of your investigators to river)

" well... i knew he qas strong... he must have gotten stronger during his travel...." she said to him softly and blushed when he kissed cheek. She smiled at him and nodded when he said he will be back " be careful..." she said to him softly before he left. Renshi came back to get his next order and saw River leave. He looked at Yui who was still blushing and chuckled a little " your fsce is gonna be as red as your hair if you keep blushing like that" Yui just smacked his face with her notepad and handed him his next order. Renshi laughed and walked off. Yui was still blushing.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Renji had decided to walk the streets of the ward to get a feel for the place, to locate places that he thought would be prime places for Ghouls to congregate. A study of the surroundings would help with his hunting, and possibly reveal any shortcuts or hidden areas that might be otherwise hidden to those not looking . Ghouls were tricky, extremely agile and powerful, the more annoying types being ones with two kagunes. He knew he wasn't going to bother with rooftops, as that would obviously be the easiest route for Ghouls to take, but as it was extremely disadvantageous for his liking, he was probably going to put Rei on rooftop surveillance during the night. As he walked about he made a call to HQ to report Rei's desecration of a few headstones, and asked that they be fixed with Rei's money. After setting up to have that done tomorrow morning, he called Rei and told her to familiarize herself with the town, and that she was going to be in charge of rooftop surveillance.

---------------------

Rei had gone back to her place, showered, and gotten fully dressed, and was on her way back to meet up with Renji when she got the call from him. "Mr. Bigshot, thinking he can just take over," she mumbles as she begins to take a stroll around the town, "He doesn't even have an Arata and yet he's CCG'S Right hand....I wonder how he fights." Rei thought about all the stories she had heard about him and wondered which ones or how many of them were actually true, and she couldn't but hope that he would get attacked so she could see just how good he was for herself.

River walked for a while before sighing with releif before pulling out his mask and looking at it not paying attention if any one was watching before he pulled it on then pulled up his hood and look d around again the day was nice and there was no one around well at least he thought as he streched his back then turned twoards an alley where he smelled fleash and other ghouls

Yui hummed a little as she got the next order ready ' there are alot of customers today' She thought to herself as she looked at Renshi who was being all nice and friendly to some customers.

Luka came out of the back and jumped on counter and meowed. Yui looked at her and smiled "hey Luka..." she said softly to the black cat as she petted her. Luka purred.

~♤~

Renji had just turned on a street when he saw someone walking alone a bit ahead of him, pasuing, he watched as the stranger seemed to be looking at something. His vision, with his glasses on, was actually a little worse than when he had them off, but he could tell that the person put something on before putting up his hood. Renji quickly moved back around the corner, not wanting to be spotted, and as he came back around and noticed the person was gone, he decided to investigate. Interesting. I may be able to get some useful information out of a ghoul, with any luck I can figure out how to get close to them. He thought to himself as he walked to the location where he last saw the possible ghoul, noting the alleyway and deciding to pursue.

@Daniel reaver

River walked down the alley way till he found two ghouls and a human woman 'Jeezus stupid ghouls and there constant want to do more to humans than just eat' he thought as the ghouls where trying to do more than just eat her "your sick twisted ghouls" he said in the dead voice as they looked over at him cold glares on there faces as river stood there his head down so they couldn't see his face which made him look sibister "you don't deserve to live" he said coldly as his kagunes started to come out

Renshi came over to Yui " hey.. can I get a cup of coffee?" He asked. Yui nodded and made him a cup of sweet coffee and gave it to him. The customers were all served so he thought he should take a break " how have things been?" He asked " they have been well" she said with a smile "the last 3 nights... have been... interesting...." Renshi looked her with a raised eyebrow "interesting?... how?" Yui then started to tell him what happened quietly. Renshi listened.

~♤~

Renji slowly walked down the alley, curious as to what could be going on. The scene he came upon seemed interesting as he had heard the voice of a ghoul talking down to other ghouls, and Renji stopped to watch as the ghoul's kagune began to come out. Ghoul on ghoul violence, huh? If only they would handle each other like this all the time, it might save us the numerous losses. As he began to watch the outcome of this encounter, he noticed the human woman, she was a bit beat up and her clothes were ripped. Obviously there was about to be more than a feeding taking place here, he was a bit happy to see a ghoul handling the situation. He would still be forced to do something after this all came to a head though, but for now he was just an observer. @Daniel reaver

River stared coldly to the ghouls as they still held onto the girl "what the hell do you want" they said coldly to him as his six kagunes came out and poised to strike the ghouls as there's came out two "YOU WANT A FIGHT WELL YOU GO.." One said befor river ripped the ghouls head off then stabed the same ghpul in the stomach before ripping his body appart "ghouls like you two don't dserice to live" he said coldly before his kagunes lashed at the other ghouk easily ripping him appart and made him drop the woman to the ground as river ripped him appart like his Freind then slowly walked over and kneeled down in front of the woman placing a hand on her shoulder "you ok" he asked her

@HellKnight

Renshi stared at her wide eyed "you and uncle did what?!" He said in a loud whisper " you guys could have gotten hurt no.... you could have gotten killed! Your lucky that he found the place weeks ago!" He said to her quietly. Yui scratched the back of her head " please don't be mad at River.. he was just trying to protect me..." she said giving him a puppy dog eyes unintentionally. Renshi stared at her for a long time... 10 minutes tops and sighed " fine.... but seriously... be careful....." Yui smiled and sighed "i am... it's just... the ghouls here are getting restless... because of the number of CCG members that are appearing... it causing way too much tension..." she said softly.

~♤~

Renji observed quietly as the ghoul dispatched the aggressors with haste, watching every movement the ghoul made. One could learn a lot from simple observation, he wished that Rei would learn to analyze first before running headlong into situations. As the ghoul went to kneel down before the woman, Renji made his presence known by clearing his throat and walking out more into the open. "I commend you for a job well done, but don't you feel a little guilty for killing your own? Or did you not the fact that they were going to play with their food first?" He asked as he removed his glasses. He made sure that there was sufficient distance between himself and thenghoul, in case of a quick attack he wouldn't already be in range of those spider leg like kagune. He had heard of ghouls who didn't eat humans, but in his usual line of work he only dealt with the worst of the worst, so this scene seemed a bit strange. Though he could be reading it wrong and his first assumption been correct, that this ghoul was poaching other ghouls meal. The only reason he now thought otherwise was because he would've killed the woman as soon as he finished off the competition, and yet he didn't. @Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back