• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Dark Days OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Great! I'll look around and get started on a character soon, then~
Alright, can't wait to see it!

Faded_Neon Faded_Neon Ah sweet, someone's at the cafe with me. Love the post by the way, glad to have a fellow admirer of Eiji (Hei - DTB).

I'd love some more confrontations later on, it'd be interesting. Hit me up in messages if you want to ever do something with the two.

Is my oc better? I fixed him up a bit
That's actually quite a bit better, however I'd still like some more to his bio. (It doesn't matter though.)

I mainly just want to know more about his personality. It's fine if you don't want to though I'd personally want a tad more.

Alrighty. I found it a bit tough to capture every initial detail for the first post. I just had to figure out the mood of the whole thing so, and my next post will be over 2.

Alrighty. I found it a bit tough to capture every initial detail for the first post. I just had to figure out the mood of the whole thing so, and my next post will be over 2.
Then that's perfectly fine. I myself have issues regarding first posts in rp's, so I understand.

Honeyed Tea Honeyed Tea King Vioogra King Vioogra Nostalgia Nostalgia Faded_Neon Faded_Neon We're implementing a dice type system in order to make combat more fluid. To do this, we really need you guys on the discord chat.

In the discord chat you don't even need to make an account. You just need to type a nickname to join the server.

The reason why you need to join is due to the fact I have a dice-bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back