• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

Nope. No problem. I figured as much, so I didn't want to say anything

@Ryu Kenshin Hellooo I'm interested in joining this Rp just wanted to ask a few questions first.

1. How many character's can we use at once? (I was thinking of maybe making two char's but it's not a must for me)

2. This is two questions in one but...Is it possible to make a CCG investigator? Also would it be possible to make a quinx or one eyed ghoul in this rp or is everyone just a normal ghoul?

3. As for character sheet template, would it be against your rules to add a few more sub-sections in my CS for personal closure? Idk but generally there are things I like to mention in my CS that some templates don't add so I thought it would be a safer option to ask first.

4. Now, while this may be a silly question judging by the dark nature Tokyo ghoul has, in terms of gore in our posts how far exactly can we go? This is because most of the time at least one of my character's are going to be mentally deranged or sick in some form or another and have tendencies of being 'messy' (Personally, ever Rp needs that complete psycho to add some spice to events :3)

5. On terms of kagune, are detatchable or chimera kagune types allowed?

6. What are the rules/limits on one's Kakuja state?

Thankyou for your time and answer's.

Yush my legs are literally over the creators legs as we lay on my bed xD what about it? Oh wait are you leaving?

1. No more than 4

2. Yes you can make an investigator and only normal ghouls and characters are allowed. (Wtf is a quinx xD )

3. Yes

4. I currently have a dove in my sex dungeon that also includes torturing so that answers lol. Just dont over do it :P

5. This goes for 6 as well it is just normal ghouls no specials :)

Looking forward to your ch

@Sinister Clown

Saruwatari Tomohisa]1. No more than 4 2. Yes you can make an investigator and only normal ghouls and characters are allowed. (Wtf is a quinx xD ) 3. Yes 4. I currently have a dove in my sex dungeon that also includes torturing so that answers lol. Just dont over do it :P 5. This goes for 6 as well it is just normal ghouls no specials :) Looking forward to your ch [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
Okay thanks for answering my questions. Also a quinx is something that comes into the second season of the manga, you obviously haven't made it that far yet so I won't spoil a whole lot. But Quinx's are basically artificial ghouls - they are part human but have enhanced strength etc like a ghoul does (They also have a kagune) however they are also naturally weaker than a ghoul is. Basically a quinx is the middle ground of Ghoul and human's - and no from what I've found Kaneki isn't a quinx at the beginning of the anime series because he get's classed as a one-eyed ghoul which are apparently stronger than normal ghouls so yeah.

As for the other things I expected as much although I'm surprised about the Kakuja part since generally people allow them (Despite the fact even Kakuja types are rare even if one does commit cannibalism.) I'll get to making my character, I'll let you know once I'm finished :3

Yea we just want everything to be fair. I mean how many ghouls did he eat before he got his lol. And yea I heared about them I dont plan on reading manga of any type just isn't my style but I heared about the quinx didn't know ehat they were called though.

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Yea we just want everything to be fair. I mean how many ghouls did he eat before he got his lol. And yea I heared about them I dont plan on reading manga of any type just isn't my style but I heared about the quinx didn't know ehat they were called though.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that makes total sense and I have no personal problem's with it because yes, the amount hasn't been specified but from what you read/hear in the anime (Or manga) they seem to lean towards it being done quite a few times before the chance of them turning comes to light but at the same time, a ghoul who eats other ghouls every day of their lives still have the chance of never, ever undergoing the change so yeah xD It all makes sense in the end.

As for quinx' yeah they are semi-interesting but I think the CCG took the saying "Fight fire with fire" a step further than what it intended when deciding to make a whole unit of them.

Yea but I honestly couldn't care less about the quinx but I dont know anything about them beaudes that they are a better version of humans and there fore will not accept them we are just havjng the basics. Lol have fun sinister I know your one hell of a rper so thanks for joining :P

@Sinister Clown

Saruwatari Tomohisa]Yea but I honestly couldn't care less about the quinx but I dont know anything about them beaudes that they are a better version of humans and there fore will not accept them we are just havjng the basics. Lol have fun sinister I know your one hell of a rper so thanks for joining :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
Yes very true and personally I think sticking with the basics is the better way to go.

And thankyou for the comment xD I've been super busy lately so I'm really excited to get back into Rp'ing when I can and tokyo ghoul is an awesome anime and I just can't get enough of Rp'ing it so I'm eager to join and interact with the other rp'ers here :3 And yeah I also know that you've been trying to make an Rp like this for a while now xD I remember messaging you ages ago on another thread but something happened and I didn't end up joining (Probably got busy with RL stuff or reviving my own thread).

Yea our first one worked for awhile and exactly how we wanted it. The two others we made dudn't work at all. And this one is working but it is different from the others :/

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Yea our first one worked for awhile and exactly how we wanted it. The two others we made dudn't work at all. And this one is working but it is different from the others :/

[/QUOTE]
Yeah don't worry the same happened with me too when I made my own Tokyo ghoul threads xD My very first one (And the first one I made) I really badly messed up and I scrapped the whole thing before I even really started xD I then made another one which was the same but this time I didn't mess making it up. That Rp lasted a while but there wasn't really many people and it was mostly just us making a crap load of different character's. I was personally controlling over 10 character's (I think it was 13-14 character's can't exactly remember) but yeah you could take a random guess how that ended..The Rp died mostly because we all made wayyy too many character's that we slowly made ourselves inactive xD I even tried making one not long back now which was a completely fresh idea but the lack of member's and activity from the little member's we had ended up killing the rp where it's now just sitting there doing nothing..

So as far as being successful with a Tokyo ghoul Rp goes, you're doing pretty well so far so I'm happy to tag along and hope to see it keep going - however I have to warn you things are falling apart (Quite literally too might I add) where I am, my desktop has the worst set up so typing and such becomes a total pain in my ass and of course, RL has hit me in the face with needing to find another job and still study while trying to do the things I like doing in life. All together it doesn't really add up nicely for me so in terms of how much I'll be posting I may get inactive from time to time but I will try my absolute best to reply as much as I can so I don't keep anyone behind.

Haha dont worry about it man besides the computer thing lol just got a new one yet I still do EVERYTHING like i am now even though my laptop is on my lap rp on my phone.

I'm pretty much finished with my ghoul character. I'll save my investigator character for tomorrow or something. (I still have to write the bio for my ghoul but I'll be able to get it done by tommorrow easy, I might even finish it over night idk yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back