• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

Saruwatari Tomohisa] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] also when ever I look at your chs name I think of blair from soul eater xD
There is someone called Blair in that anime? xD I've only watched like the first two or three episodes so I don't know much about soul eater besides that some people can turn into badass weapons so in all honesty that was just some funny coincidence xD I'm horrible at naming so Blair was just a name I found randomly and I liked the look/sound of it so I decided to use it xD

Also where could or should I introduce my character when I make his intro post?

Ummm I dont know slaughtering someone in the streets lol and blair is the name of the Cat/witch/not actually a witch in the first episode. The pumpkin thing lol and I highly recommend that anime.

I still need to do an intro for my char so maybe we could interact for a bit? Idk but Im lacking ideas for what to do after an intro

IM SORRY ! I went to my bf for the weekend and managed to forget my laptop charger and since I suck at passwords I could not get on this site. IM SORRY!

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
*sigh.* I think you're right. But I've been busy so I never really noticed.
Well Im currently fighting my writing program... It said everything was fine, I turn away from like a moment and 7 errors

xEmoBunnehx said:
That doesn't sound like a fun time at all.
Apparently it has huge problem with me writing the word "very" and stuff like that, but the post should be done any moment anyway.

edit: done

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcaeus said:
Apparently it has huge problem with me writing the word "very" and stuff like that, but the post should be done any moment anyway.
What even? What's wrong with the word "very"? O-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back