• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul AU RP (Oc x Oc)

Allo

A polite young goth
Hey, I've been craving a Tokyo Ghoul RP, (It is my favorite anime after all)
But I haven't ever done a Romance Tokyo ghoul RP. But I'd like to do an OC x OC rp, and would like to find a partner.

My character is a female ghoul, so MxF is fine or FxF is fine!

What I'm looking for in particular is a Ghoul investigator x Ghoul RP, but I would be fine with Ghoul x Ghoul RP and we can come up with a story to pair up the matchups!
PM me if interested!

Oh man, I am on the second season, just started. I'm not sure if that's far in enough for me to roleplay with you, but if you think we could make it work, I would adore doing this with you. I'm like continuously watching the show (albeit, I'm watching it on rabbit with friends, so I only watch it when we're all together online).
Hand down one of my favorite animes, and I thought I love Parasyte, phew.

It's fine if you're on the second season, I mean you get the whole gist of it and such right? It's awesome! You should also read the manga, it's amazing and more detailed!
I LOVE PARASYTE too! but yes, it would be amazing if we did this! I'm so down!

I do! and I also have my SO who has read the manga to its fullest. I'm saving reading the manga till after I watch the anime, a reversal to what I normally do.
Parasyte I thought was my favorite anime but then Tokyo Ghoul happened.
I'll send you a PM.

Hola. Hello. Don’t know if you will read this or not, but if interested still, I would love to do a Tokyo ghoul rp. I am new to this area, but I have rp for a very long time now. Feel free to message at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back