• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Toil and Trouble (FxM)

sharlene79

This is the story about the New Girl at Littleton High School. This is a fictional school in a fictional small town, USA. For a faceclaim, the girl will be represented by the actress Emily Rudd. Largely this is for the diversity in characters the actress portrays. She has had the appearance of a strung out addict to a doe eyed beauty and has worn so many hair colors.

For high school RP’s I generally stick with Juniors or Seniors.

If you prefer to run a New Guy, I can have her a bit more of a fixture and been at the school at least part of the previous year to build up a reputation. (I am thinking of something a bit “off”, like a Carrie reputation. Even a Guy who has been there much longer might work. But feel free to run the Popular or Unpopular Guy. A victim of bullying or abuse might be interesting as my character may intervene. But the reverse could also work as she has been the victim of bullies plenty herself.

Romance has been tagged here. But I am far from decided on how this is to play out. As you might guess from the title of the RP, my character will NOT be mundane. She is a weirdo, a freak, and the subject of gossip. Rumors will abound (especially if she has been there awhile).

Once a romance has begun to form, it is quite possible that my character will blossom. She knows no boundaries and will challenge any girl in the school.

In short, this is a Supernatural x Normal.

Your Character
Well, your character should be male. (Feel free to develop some NPC’s.) Your CS should include a realistic pic, description, discussion about family, interests, hobbies, sports (if any).

Modest literacy
I generally look for about a page per post. Yes, I understand that this is harder in conversation scenes. Quality over quantity is the general rule.

If interested, PM me. (I will delete any posts in this thread after a little bit to keep it cleaned up. I realize that some New Members can’t initiate a PM.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back